{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

I will comment on the exciting of the moment ... after trying all possible combinations and not achieving results ... Someone have commented on restarting the phone ... and ... Eureka ... it is working already carries about ahour...
It seems that Diabox bothers the presence of the FreeLink app and throws messages to stop it ... then the permits of nearby devices ... and it seems that everything works ...
I don't know if I dare to launch a paste ... Now the results sing me every minute ... Can you modify?

Thanks to everyone

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
08/15/2023 12:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If it works, I don't touch anything ... !!!: D

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/15/2023 12:59 p.m.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Javierladez
08/15/2023 1:01 p.m.

hello.

After installing and deleting Diabox a few times, now it tells me that I have to force the arrest of the applications that connected to the sensor, I suppose that it refers to the app of free 2. What happens if I do it?, because it tells me thatIf I force the detention I can cause errors.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
08/15/2023 4:28 p.m.

In principle nothing seems to happen ... Then you give him permission again

Javierladez
08/15/2023 4:34 p.m.

Hello, I had been using Juggluco that has a more stable connection, but I like more diabox, apart from the fact that it can be calibrated. I have an A34 Samsung with Android 13 and it has connected well.It connects permanently.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
08/15/2023 10:10 p.m.

I can't believe it, I have changed a sensor, I have deleted data and I have restarted the phone and it has worked !!!!

diabestico
08/15/2023 10:37 p.m.

I am very happy that the advice has worked for you.
That is the basics of this forum, that when we have a problem, another member can help us solve it.
PS: The sensor that I put on Saturday has just died at 3 days: "Sensor exhausted" 😭

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/15/2023 11:42 p.m.

sandman said:
I'm very glad that the advice has worked for you.
That is the basics of this forum, that when we have a problem, another member can help us solve it.
PD: The sensor that I put on Saturday has just died at 3 days: "Sensor exhausted" 😭

Well, restart TB I just made a sensor hook ... 😉😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/16/2023 2:14 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

diabetic said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
 class =

I don't know.The truth is that when I did I did not look at that message.
Anyway, the truth is that I am doing well.
How I put in another message, maybe in the next sensor it doesn't work for me.Go to know.
If you want you can try and, if you don't go, then get rid of it.
What I have is the mania to clean the app cache and restart the mobile after each installation or change in apps.

There are new updates for LibreLink and Android 13 I publish them:

I have been looking and I still don't get these updates yet.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/16/2023 8:25 a.m.

isabelbota said:
sandman said:
Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:

Nothing happens, I get too

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/16/2023 9:58 a.m.

diabetic said:
if it works nothing ... !!!: D

Well, seeing that the operation is perfect I have decided to play something ...
I have removed the latest version of Diabox and I have returned to February 22 because I like reading more every five minutes and is working at 100%... of course restarting the mobile as soon as I install it, it seems that it is what feels bestThere has this application ... at night I comment if everything goes well.

Javierladez
08/16/2023 3:19 p.m.

At the moment it works great ... the restart the phone, is undoubtedly a great remedy.

Javierladez
08/16/2023 9:46 p.m.

Good night, today I started another sensor (what a streak. I don't know how many I have been in a month) and I have done it for the first time with the freestyle reader who gave us the sensors.
The fact is that the signal loss symbol appears to me, isn't this device supposed to read the sensors?
In addition, when I have it near the mobile Diabox does not work for me, as if there were any interference between both devices.
I have left the reader in the kitchen and I have come to the other side of the house and Diabox has risen.
I thought that with the reader he would go better and in the end it is more of the same.
Is anyone the same?How is it solved?Can the reader be restarted or anything similar, right?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/16/2023 11:54 p.m.

@Sandman for me the reader is better but I use the free 1 adapted that has no alarms so I have no interference problems.
Look to see if in Settings you can cancel Bluetooth to the reader.

I carry a sensor that failed with LibreLink as of day 7 but the reader and Diabox have measured until today, Diabox gives me 9 more hours.Right now I'm going to put a new one and I will restart it at night.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/17/2023 9:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sandman said:
good night, today I started another sensor (what a streak. I don't know how many I have already been in a month) and I have done it for the first time with the freestyle reader who gave us theSensors
The fact is that the signal loss symbol appears to me, isn't this device supposed to read the sensors?
In addition, when I have it near the mobile Diabox does not work for me, as if there were any interference between both devices.
I have left the reader in the kitchen and I have come to the other side of the house and Diabox has risen.
I thought that with the reader he would go better and in the end it is more of the same.
Is anyone the same?How is it solved?Can the reader be restarted or anything similar, right?

Deactivate the signal loss alarm I have it like that and I leave 10

diabestico
08/17/2023 9:56 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@sandman for me the reader is better but I use the free 1 adapted that does not have alarms so I have no interference problems.
Look to see if in Settings you can cancel Bluetooth to the reader.

I carry a sensor that failed with LibreLink as of day 7 but the reader and Diabox have measured until today, Diabox gives me 9 more hours.Right now I'm going to put a new one and I will restart it at night.

That is the problem, which I do not find the option to deactivate Bluetooth to the sensor and is to approach the mobile and fail Diabox.

It is the first time that I use it to start the sensor, I had only used it as a glucometer with the strips.

It is that I was having so many problems with Android 13 I said: we are going to try this, which is specific to this.Well, nothing, does not go.

I am a little overwhelmed because during the first year I did not fail more than 1 sensor, and in just over 2 months I have been as 8 or 9 failed sensors.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/17/2023 9:59 a.m.

diabetic said:
sandman said:
good night, today I started another sensor (what a streak. I don't know how many I have already been in a month) and I havemade for the first time with the freestyle reader who gave us the sensors.

Disable the signal loss alarm I have it like that and I leave 10

I have it disabled but it is still the same.What I want is to deactivate the bluetooth or directly turn it off at all.
Total, I do not need it since the one who really interests me is to have Diabox working properly and the reader does "interference" or something and I j*me from Diabox.

The fact is that the "signal loss" signal has it from minute one that ignited it.Even with the mobile I have with Diabox off, I kept dating me.
That is not normal, right?Will it be defective?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/17/2023 10:04 a.m.

sandman said:
diabetic said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
good night, today I started another sensor (what a stream.

I have it disabled but it is still the same.What I want is to deactivate the bluetooth or directly turn it off at all.
Total, I do not need it since the one who really interests me is to have Diabox working properly and the reader does "interference" or something and I j*me from Diabox.

The fact is that the "signal loss" signal has it from minute one that ignited it.Even with the mobile I have with Diabox off, I kept dating me.

If deactive BT Diabox does not go

diabestico
08/17/2023 12:06 p.m.

diabetic said:
sandman said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
Good night, today I started another sensor (what a streak. I don't know how many I have already been done in a month) and I first did it with the freestyle reader who gave us the sensors.

If deactive BT Diabox does not go

No, I was referring to the Bluetooth of the happy Abbott reader.

I don't see the option to deactivate it anywhere.And since he is not going to batteries, I can either turn it off at all.

What I am going to do is take it to the roof of my house that is the farthest I can leave.That and wrapping it on aluminum foil: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/17/2023 12:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.