{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

sandman said:
good night, today I started another sensor (what a streak. I don't know how many I have already been in a month) and I have done it for the first time with the freestyle reader who gave us theSensors
The fact is that the signal loss symbol appears to me, isn't this device supposed to read the sensors?
In addition, when I have it near the mobile Diabox does not work for me, as if there were any interference between both devices.
I have left the reader in the kitchen and I have come to the other side of the house and Diabox has risen.
I thought that with the reader he would go better and in the end it is more of the same.
Is anyone the same?How is it solved?Can the reader be restarted or anything similar, right?

The same thing happens to me. I have opted to use only the mobile and use the reader as a glucometer.
With the mobile, Diabox does not disconnect.I use the February 22 version and I only have the occasional problem when it touches a sensor change: I deleted cache and reinstall Diabox if necessary.
What I have noticed is that having the bluetooth connected all the time to be able to have Diabox running the mobile wifi.
I hope that Abbott will take the free update at once, to see how it works.Maybe Diabox will no longer be essential

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/17/2023 4:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Well ... With the sensor change, the two Diabox versions are disconnected again, no matter how many times the mobile reset ... Any advice?

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
08/19/2023 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That you keep trying, there is no other ...

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/19/2023 5:46 p.m.

diabetic said:
that you continue trying, there is no other ...

Already ... if I have no choice ... Tomorrow I go to the way to Santiago ... and I prefer that at least work ... I will take care of the rest ...

Javierladez
08/19/2023 6:16 p.m.

Javierlaladez said:
well ... With the sensor change, the two Diabox versions are disconnected, no matter how many times the mobile reigns ... any advice?

On page 13 of this thread, as in the middle, Ruthbia explains what she does every time she changes her sensor to work.Look for it and check out an eye.You will see it because it is written by Ruthbia and there are many Diabox screen prints.Luck.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/19/2023 6:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Another thing is to reinstall the application on which there is.It works for me although they say it generates a lot of "garbage."

isabelbota
08/19/2023 6:23 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, another of the thousands of things I have done is that I already desperate install jugglycu

diabestico
08/19/2023 6:54 p.m.

Thanks to everyone ... I'll comment ...

Javierladez
08/19/2023 8:47 p.m.

Enesima Test ... Now I get this so I suppose it does not connect with the sensor Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

Javierladez
08/19/2023 10:28 p.m.

I use the February version, and I make a "clean data" whenever a new sensor link.Delete all Diabox data like when you install it for the first time.
Of course, do a back-up before to import the data and have your historical.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/19/2023 11:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I use the February version, and I make a "clean data" whenever a new sensor link.Delete all Diabox data like when you install it for the first time.

I am no longer worried about the historic ... and doing that I have not achieved anything, now I am with the last version ... it seems that it has "hooked" ... but I did not trust this ... Anyway ... manythank you...

Javierladez
08/19/2023 11:28 p.m.

Javierlazez said:
ruthbia said:

I am no longer worried about the historic ... and doing that I have not achieved anything, now I am with the last version ... it seems that it has "hooked" ... but I did not trust this ... Anyway ... manyThank you ...

Sometimes it costs to get forward but in the end it connects, it may even take more than 1 hour. What I do is scan Diabox alternatively and the free and after a while it works.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
08/20/2023 9:31 a.m.

I have installed the latest version of Diabox (June) and now it turns out that I cannot calibrate.I put Godmode and nothing happens at all.I need help, please!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/20/2023 1:39 p.m.

Do not you get the + pink sign?

diabestico
08/20/2023 1:45 p.m.

No

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/20/2023 2:50 p.m.

Returns to February that also spends less battery

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/20/2023 2:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Javierladez Not all mobiles are suitable for everything.
Check the Android and Model version.
Write in Telegram to Diabox developers, they answer quickly and serve to improve the next version.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/20/2023 2:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ricki21 said:
I have installed the latest version of Diabox (June) and now it turns out that I cannot calibrate.I put Godmode and nothing happens at all.I need help, please!

If you don't have glycemia in the range, it doesn't let you go to the next step

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
08/20/2023 3:42 p.m.

ricki21 said:

Do you write it whole or do you take it from the corrector's suggestions when you start writing it and you get out?
If it is the second, when you take it, delete the last letter and write it again and then give it to the intro.
What was what and a computer friend explained to me, he explained that when we take from the suggestions he always carries a space behind.And that space added to Godmode is already something else and does not work.
I don't know if I have explained well.

isabelbota
08/20/2023 4:44 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Javierlazez Not all mobiles are suitable for everything.
Check the Android and Model version.
Write in Telegram to Diabox developers, they answer quickly and serve to improve the next version.

Thanks @ruthbia but my English is not suitable for Diabox developers, last night I install the latest version and until now it is still connected ... I don't know what depends on or for how long "depends" ...

Javierladez
08/20/2023 4:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.