{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Let's see people a question that has arisen me.I try to explain:

In a couple of weeks I have some plans planned and I need the sensor to take my best.

What I want to know, for your experience, is that if I put on the new sensor 2-3 days before the other exhaust and start it when the old one ends (carrying it 2-3 days but without starting it), when do you start it will not need the24-48 hours to stabilize and mark properly?For carrying it without activating, it is being "stabilized"?

Or would it be safer to put it directly 3 days before expiring the old one discarding the latter?

I don't want to waste 3-4 days of sensor.

I don't know if I have explained clearly.

I thank you for your opinions.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/13/2023 12:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have explained perfectly.
I do not think that by putting it 3 days before you free yourself that the former is more inaccurate.And I always put it before, 10/12 hours before, because I do notice, but 3 days it seems excessive, I do not think they contribute more than a few hours.
In my case it measures the first day badly, the rest is going well.
I don't know how important the thing is.If it is a lot you may have to waste a few days of sensor, the ones you need, which in my case would be one.
It happened to me recently, I was going for two days of hiking travel and I had to change my sensor right in the middle of two days, so I put on a new one the day before I left.The truth, I left both living almost 2 days, the old man with Diabox and the new one with LibreLink and I checked that they marked very similar.
Do what you see will make you feel calmer (that tranquility is priceless)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/13/2023 12:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I get a new sensor when 14 days end.To put it before I ever did two or three.The difference did not notice much.
If you will not be able to change the sensor and you want to avoid the malfunction of the first hours active, you will not lose another sensor.I think it's the best way your head can disconnect whether it measures well or not.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/13/2023 2:50 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
You have explained perfectly.
I do not think that by putting it 3 days before you free yourself that the former is more inaccurate.And I always put it before, 10/12 hours before, because I do notice, but 3 days it seems excessive, I do not think they contribute more than a few hours.
In my case it measures the first day badly, the rest is going well.
I don't know how important the thing is.If it is a lot you may have to waste a few days of sensor, the ones you need, which in my case would be one.
It happened to me recently, I was going for two days of hiking travel and I had to change my sensor right in the middle of two days, so I put on a new one the day before I left.The truth, I left both living almost 2 days, the old man with Diabox and the new one with LibreLink and I checked that they marked very similar.
Do what you see will make you feel quieter (that tranquility is priceless)

It is that.The change touches me a Wednesday, right in the middle of the week and I do not want the sensor to go wrong and have to be aware of changes, restarts ... You know.

I remember this summer, that I started the holidays with a newly put on the afternoon before going on a trip and on the first day I had to change it for two others because none was given to work properly.The first day practically lost because it is aware of the put*s sensors.

I think I will heal in health and I will start it a couple of days before the other ends.So I will have room for the new way out in that way.

Thanks for your opinions.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/13/2023 4:44 p.m.

Do not overwhelm, how are you controlled and you know your body, it does not matter if it marks badly the first day.
I do not worry about that, I change it to 14.5 days and voila, when Diabox will end.
Once I was mistaken and I put on a new one leaving the old one, who is supposed to die shortly (typicallecture him infinite), it was his day 2 of life.In the end the old man worked and the new one went to start it 13 days later to wear it and failed, you can't start, too much time stuck without using.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2023 7:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

diabetic said:

Did you do it with newly installed Diabox?

I did it the same day I installed the February version, but not recently installed, that is, I was disrupting with it, I come to erase cache and so on, and had several readings when it started working, by NFC all clear.It turns out that now I don't work to scan another exhausted sensor, and I entered to erase the comment or edit it, and yet I see that someone worked for it, so I leave it.This diabox is crazy ... but the truth never failed me tasy like these last two sensors, I wonder if it will be something of the sensors themselves ...

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
09/14/2023 8:07 p.m.

Nor has the exhausted sensor worked, it has worked out to install and uninstall, delete data etc ... for two days in a row, by God that Cruz !!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/14/2023 10:38 p.m.

I always use backup and borce cache when replacement sensor.They don't fail me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/15/2023 12:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

He had a few days that the Garmin gave one or two lrctures and the horizontal stripes and there was no way.Yesterday already boring DF to do everything I do Cusondo Falla, I installed the June version of this year.Well, now I don't give me a single reading and I have tried everything.Let's see, the readings on the Samsung are perfect.It is both in Garmin 530 and Fenix ​​6 where it does not start or update.
I wanted to return to the December 2022 version and ne says that "the package is not valid" and I know what to do .... By the way: how is the cache erased?

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/17/2023 12:56 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Sers: To delete the cache you have to go to the phone settings, applications, select the app, storage and delete cache.
I would try to install the beta version of February 22 in Diabox in your place

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/17/2023 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 Thank you.I have done everything again by installing the stable version of February 22 and, in addition, to reinstall Nightcout in the Garmin.Well, there is no way.It still does not update, well and without taking a first reading.A reading comes out with two horizontal stripes and it ended .... in all the time I have been disrupting with this, about 2 years, it had never happened to me ... we will continue

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/17/2023 5:06 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello:
Maybe it may seem obvious or you have already done it.

After struggling, erase cache etc ... have you tried to restart phone and clock?

madmax's profile photo
madmax
09/17/2023 6:14 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Not one ... very many times, hehehe

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/17/2023 7:34 p.m.

Write in Telegram, maybe they can help you.
I think it's a fault with the Android version

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2023 8:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have this last sensor on for 5 days and something very strange happens to him that had never happened to Diabox before.I calibrated it 5-6 times the first 2-3 days just as I always do with all the sensors.From there they are already well calibrated until the last day.
Well, with this it happens to me that I calibrate it and at a few hours it is again barefoot.
For example, this morning, after breakfast, marks me 155 and I'm going to the capillary and marks me 194.
Last night, by the way he was giving me hiccups since 4 in the morning, when he was around 90-100.
Right now he is again to his ball, as if he had never calibrated him.
The best thing will be to erase the values ​​and re -introduce them, don't you think?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/18/2023 1:58 p.m.

Well yes, try to make a calibration reset

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/18/2023 2:36 p.m.

Sandman said:
I have this last sensor set for 5 days and something very strange happens that had never happened to Diabox before.I calibrated it 5-6 times the first 2-3 days just as I always do with all the sensors.From there they are already well calibrated until the last day.
Well, with this it happens to me that I calibrate it and at a few hours it is again barefoot.
For example, this morning, after breakfast, marks me 155 and I'm going to the capillary and marks me 194.
Last night, by the way he was giving me hiccups since 4 in the morning, when he was around 90-100.
The best thing will be to erase the values ​​and re -introduce them, don't you think?

What marks freeLink, may the sensor be erratic.Those is not worth calibrating and spending strips, they never stabilize.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/18/2023 7:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia As the sensor has left 2 days, no more energy and angry spending.If until now and for months everything worked correctly, why, suddenly, stop working ...?I have done everything with the 2 Garmin and nothing.The phone gives the data correctly, but the Garmin recognize the Bluethouse without problem, they connect to receive messages and notices, but the glucon continues to stay with the 2 horizontal lines and does not update.I will try the new sensor to see what happens.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/19/2023 8:13 a.m.

ruthbia said:
sandman said:
I have this last sensor put for 5 days and something very strange happens to him that had never happened to me before with Diabox.I calibrated it 5-6 times the first 2-3 days just as I always do with all the sensors.From there they are already well calibrated until the last day.

What marks freeLink, may the sensor be erratic.Those is not worth calibrating and spending strips, they never stabilize.

Since last night it seems that it has entered reason and is already marking me very similar to the capillary.

I have seen that the sensors during the first 2 or 3 days are a bit erratic, but with this the thing has lengthened until the sixth day.

Since you ask for the comparison with LibreLink, do you happen to all the sensors the free app libralink always marks 15-25 below the level of capillary glucose?

That's why I realized that something was not going well.When I saw that the level in Diabox was marking below that of LibreLink I thought: "We are going to click on a finger, that there is something that does not fit."And I was not wrong.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/19/2023 12:46 p.m.

@Sandman
I sometimes mark me freelink over the capillary, sometimes below.
What has always happened to me, in the two and a half years that I have in this, is that the real glyc gets 0.5 taller than LibreLink, almost 10% difference.For example, the last Di 5.7 and the free told me 5.2.
I have always attributed it to the low values ​​that marks at night when pressed, that the average lower.
But when I compare with day glucometer, it goes very similar, sometimes above, sometimes below.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/19/2023 4:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.