{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

What is the latest Diabox version?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/19/2022 9:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
What is the latest version of Diabox?

Diabox Android V20220215_beta2

1-FIX LOCATION PERMISSSTIONS FOR ANDROID 11 & AMP; 12

ube's profile photo
ube
11/19/2022 9:55 p.m.

OK thanks.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/19/2022 10:40 p.m.

ruthbia said:
in 24h format there is no discontinuity, the last 24h always come out.In day format, it shows you the current day, then at 00:25, you only see 25 minutes, and not the previous 23:35 hours.
The alarms does not happen to me, you must have some downward trend, or to the high enabled.

What's up!It is a missionary,.I don't have anything...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/19/2022 11:59 p.m.

@meginer I can think that Lips Diabox data.I only have 2 months active, but I get error message, the database is too large.
I have the data of 2022 exported every 2 months to Excel, with 15min readings I go through row 85000 approx.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/20/2022 12:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I can think that limpies diabox data.I only have 2 months active, but I get error message, the database is too large.
I have the data of 2022 exported every 2 months to Excel, with 15min readings I go through row 85000 approx.

I have done it, Ruth, also every time I change the sensor also clean data and cache so that I do not take much to do the continuous measurement.Even as I had a lot of tpo using Diabox, one day I put on the black screen, only with Diabox.So I deleted it and reinstate it again.I thought that there would be nothing strange but that of that beep, still sounds, and I don't know what it is.I have looked at all the Díabox and XDrip alarms, and I don't see anything, I don't know if there is something that escapes me pq xDrip has more things but it seems to me that.With a girl from the Nightscout group, I have also been seeing that it can happen and we have not known either ...
During the day it happens to me about two or three times, it is almost always because Diabox loses the connection for a moment, but I already say that I do not have the alarm of signal loss or in diabox or xDrip.
But at night it is a pain pq wake me up, what I do is that the tfno pq is silent as the extreme low alarm is put and vibrates even if the silenced TFNO is, that reassures me and the beep does not sound.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/20/2022 12:49 p.m.

Those who use the Diabox application know if the A1C (hemoglobin) that is estimated is good?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/20/2022 7:07 p.m.

Yes, the glyc that gives is the closest to that of blood because it is based on calibrations.I check it in each analytics and the one that approximates the worst is the LibreLink.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/20/2022 8:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, Diabox adjustment in 24 h instead of a day and it still happens to me that at 12 at night the measurement is cut.
As for the gyrose, I always give me in Free, greater than in diabox and in blood the highest of all.If eg Free gives me 5.8 as now, in Diabox it gives me 5.4 and in blood 6 or 6.1.
They told me that in my case that of blood could be less reliable because I have a talasymicq feature, it always has a little anemia and as gycy is measured based on that, to the glycation of protein (hemoglobin in this case), to theThere is less hemoglobin, I gly glyed, that I would trust the sensor or diabox ... so I don't know ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/21/2022 3:19 p.m.

Hello.I am trying to calibrate a free sensor 2, pulse 5 times on "calibration mode", I put Godmode and do not change, "Factory" continues to appear.I have already done it 2 times, because the rest of the time, when pulse 5 times does nothing.Do you know why it can happen and how to solve it?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/21/2022 4:08 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

@meginer I don't know what to tell you;It occurs to me that you have a priority problem of Bluetooth, with so many applications that we carry, it can be any conflict.

@anabela;I don't remember that it happened to me.Diabox uninstalls and installs again, sometimes it is the only thing that usually works.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2022 4:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anabela said:
hello.I am trying to calibrate a free sensor 2, pulse 5 times on "calibration mode", I put Godmode and do not change, "Factory" continues to appear.I have already done it 2 times, because the rest of the time, when pulse 5 times does nothing.Do you know why it can happen and how to solve it?

@anabela I with the first sensor had continuous connection problems.What I did was unable the mobile of everything (hands -free of the car, home television, headphones, ect ...) and, for the moment.

Since we talk about the subject, it seems to me of laughter that I cannot link the mobile with nothing more than with the sensor.

Lords of Abbott that we are in the year 2022. Let's see we are evolving the products.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/21/2022 6:20 p.m.

@Sandman,@ruthbia Thank you very much for your help.In the end it has been resolved alone, Diabox mysteries.I am using this application for the first time and this thread is being helpful.I will surely have to return to him sooner rather than later.All the best.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/22/2022 3:23 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Good morning, since yesterday afternoon Diabox disconnects continuously and does not stop jumping the alarm of 10 minutes without connection.

The sensor is relatively new (I put it on Friday afternoon) and during these days it has not given me any problem.

I have already tried to restart the phone and although, at first, it connects well, within a few minutes it loses the connection with the sensor.

Has anyone else happened or is it something punctual that only happens to me?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/23/2022 11:43 a.m.

@Sandman: If I have the Free near reader, Bluetooth makes me interference and I disconnect the diabox.The solution I have found is to place the reader in another room in the house.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/23/2022 12:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@sandman: If I have the free reader nearby, Bluetooth makes me interference and disconnects the diabox.The solution I have found is to place the reader in another room in the house.

It is that I do not use the reader, only the mobile.

Anyway, it has been writing before in the forum and it seems that it is now normal.: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/23/2022 1:08 p.m.

sandman said:
ricki21 said:
@sandman: If I have the reader of the free nearby, the bluetooth makes me interference and disconnects the Diabox.The solution I have found is to place the reader in another room in the house.

It is that I do not use the reader, only the mobile.

Anyway, it has been writing before in the forum and it seems that it is now normal.: D

It works for me to turn off the Bluetooth and return to NCnder when that happens.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/23/2022 8:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good someone who has been using the application for some time knows if the A1C hemoglobin if it resembles what the application says or not
thank you

DiabetesForo
11/26/2022 8:49 p.m.

Yes, if you introduce calibrations, if not, it will give you that of LibreLink

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/26/2022 10:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Yes, if you introduce calibrations, but will give you the freeLink

Ok and how are you introduced ???THANK YOU

DiabetesForo
11/27/2022 1:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.