{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

antonimar said:
ruthbia said:
yes, if you introduce calibrations, but, it will give you the freeLink

Ok and how are you introduced ???Thanks

Wanted to ask how they calibrate?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2022 1:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ricki21 said:
When I have close the free reader/glucometer of me it is disconnected Diabox. Are there any solution?I have all the reader alarms.

Try to deactivate the Bluetooth connection of LibreLink.To the meos in Android 12 it is done through adjustments - applications - permits - other permits - LibreLink - Change bluetoth connectivity (deactivate it if it is activated)
LibreLink uses Bluetooth connectivide only to give alarms, so it will not lose other functions.
I hope it is useful.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
11/28/2022 5:26 p.m.

Good, I have seen that some have the December version, but on the web where they put the downloads, the February appears.Does the new one work well?It makes me strange that they have removed it.If anyone was so kind to comment on how it goes and if you can upload it to have it, I would appreciate it.

All the best.

campanillo's profile photo
campanillo
11/29/2022 11:48 p.m.

antonimar said:
good
Thanks

Well, on my last visit to the endocrine, I was so happy to have a glycosiladHe said he was doing it well, but seeing that difference, I don't know if I can trust at all ...

valky's profile photo
valky
11/30/2022 10:15 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@values ​​glycosilada is a value, among many, I believe that the valuation trend is changing, that is, more value is being given to stability than to the simple value of glyc.
My endo looks above the variability index, prefers stable values ​​even if they are high than seeing a saw tooth in my curves.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/01/2022 10:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello
I have calibrated once and on the time when I went to do it again this has come out

Does anyone know what it means?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/04/2022 9:12 p.m.

Yes, you cannot introduce values ​​if it is varying the glucose or is below 65.
You can read it in Calibration Rules:

calibration rules in diabox
(English version)

(Please make sure the user reads the following exemption of responsibility before entering the calibration mode implemented in Android V20201115 and iOS V7.4.5 and Superior)

Discharge of responsibility: This calibration function is highly experimental.It is provided as an information resource only, and should not be used or trusted for any diagnosis or treatment purpose.You do it at your own risk and are totally responsible for any damage, loss, injury or responsibility that suffers as a result of your confidence in this function.

The calibration implemented in Diabox follows the simple rules indicated below:

Rule 1-Comprobation of the sensor status
Calibration can only be activated when the sensor is in a "ready" state.This means that calibration does not work when your sensor is in a state of "heating", "sensor error" or "end of the sensor".

Rule 2-Comprobation of glucose range
When your sensor is in a "ready" state, you can introduce a glucose value to calibrate your sensor.It will be checked if the glucose of your sensor is in a valid range for calibration.The range is established in 60 - 350 mg/dl (3.3-19,4mmol/L).

Rule 3-Difference between the glucose of the sensor and the verification of glucose on the finger
For safety reasons, the calibration will not work when the glucose of the sensor has a very large difference with the glucose of the finger.The difference has to be in [-90.90] mg/dl, o ± 5 mmol/l.

Rule 4-Glucose Change Tassa
The algorithm only works when its glucose level is stable, since it is difficult to calibrate its sensor when glucose changes rapidly.The algorithm will work only when the glucose exchange rate is within [-2, 2] mg/dl/min, or ± 0.11 mmol/l/min.

If any of the 4 previous rules are violated, this point of glucia introduced will be rejected for calibration.

After collecting all valid blood glucose points (at least 3), the calibration algorithm is executed to obtain a new pair of parameters, slope and displacement, which will be used to recalibrate the sensor.

*The algorithm needs 3 BG points to initialize.This means that the calibration begins to work only after introducing 3 valid BG points, so all the 4 previous rules are strictly followed.If more than 3 valid points are introduced, the algorithm uses the last 4 BG points to update the calibration parameters.

*Calibration point 1 can be introduced at least one hour after the sensor activation.After the first valid BG point, an interval of at least 15 minutes is required to introduce the following point for calibration. After initialization (3 valid BG points), an interval of at least 2h is required to introduce a new point.

*You can return to the factory calibration model easily click on the calibration mode line on the sensor details page.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2022 9:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I was above 180 and the truth is that M towards strange things so I have decided to calibrate, there are many sensors that do not calibrate since they tend well, 20 less normally.

As always, thanks @ruthbia :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/04/2022 9:21 p.m.

Hello, I have the silenced alarms, as you indicate in the post, but that of Extreme Low, even if it has the mobile in silence or not to bother, it sounds, the rest does not sound to me.But of course there are sometimes that I have to have the mobile in full silence and it is a bit jelly.
How do I?

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
12/14/2022 1:08 p.m.

In the mode not to bother you can choose which acoustic notifications love each other

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2022 1:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It's curious, because there is only freeLink, but I don't diabox.And if I silence the free mobile does not sound, but the diabox with always hypoglycemia

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
12/14/2022 1:25 p.m.

Let's see: Diabox do you have it or not installed?Because if you only have LibreLink it is impossible for an unstressed app to inform you of anything.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/15/2022 9:18 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
to see: diabox do you have it or not installed?Because if you only have LibreLink it is impossible for an unstressed app

And that the alarms sound to you ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/15/2022 9:46 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Of course I have it installed and configured as follows:

And in mode not to be bothering only, notifying the freeLink app.
But if I put it in silence, FreeLink does not sound.And Diabox always sounds like Extreme Low

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
12/15/2022 1:45 p.m.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/21/2022 6:45 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

From today at 11.40h Diabox doesn't work for me, he tells me a sensor error.With LibreLink it works well.I have tried to uninstall it and nothing, same error.Does anyone know any possible solution?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/21/2022 6:47 p.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

@anabela check this
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2022 8:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anabela said:
from today at 11.40h does not work Diabox, tell me a sensor error.With LibreLink it works well.I have tried to uninstall it and nothing, same error.Does anyone know any possible solution?

A sensor happened to me that told me that.And suddenly a day/2 days he recognized him and began to work alone.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/21/2022 9:06 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Ruthbia did not install the update precisely because of what I read in the forum of how bad it was working.And reinstallation was made of the February version.
@isabelbota as is, at 20.49 it has worked again without doing anything, I had already lost it.Mysteries ....: d

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/21/2022 10:14 p.m.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/21/2022 10:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.