{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

jordiv said:
you mean this

Yes, they don't sound like that

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 11:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jordiv said:
I don't know what you mean by what you tell me, don't calibrate diabox?

Diabox's main advantage is that it can be calibrate with capillaries so that it approximates the real value, in addition to measuring via Bluetooth.For the bike I have the smartwatch connected with Diabox and I receive it on the wrist, also active the Speech of Diabox and every 5 min "sings" the glycemia value.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 11:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
jordiv said:
you mean this

Yes, they don't sound like this

They sound like/ vibrates myself, and I don't know how to completely disable them

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/29/2022 9:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How is the Diabox calibrates, so that it fits more to hair?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/29/2022 9:49 a.m.

@Jordiv, in the first pages of this thread they explained it to me, look at him.

I have calibrated little, because it normally measures me perfect, well 10-15 less.I have a question here I have to change something?I don't know what it means.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/29/2022 7:38 p.m.

Do I have to activate something ???

Anaisabel
10/29/2022 7:39 p.m.

@Anaisabel Yes, one of the two statistical calculation methods.I have tried the two and I do not make a difference

@Jordiv clicks on the sensor drawing, and in the window that opens, click 5 times on Calibration Mode, and a dialog box opens, there writes Godmode.A text comes out explaining the conditions to put data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/29/2022 7:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do you have to calibrate 3 times every 60 minutes?
I know everything explained, but I get looking at and the explanation of how to calibrate is in English: |
Thanks, @ruthbia

Anaisabel
10/29/2022 7:59 p.m.

No, woman, you have to put at least 3 values, with that calculates the algorithm.I put values ​​in Normaglycemia, hyper and hypo to approximately in all sections.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/29/2022 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have reached the icon + and when a click comes out an icon with a floppy disk, but I don't see a meter?
When I click on the floppour, I get a message that puts advice and in English it says
Disconnected with dialbox more than 5 minute and I can only Clucar ok, how do I continue?
Thank you

Solman's profile photo
Solman
10/30/2022 5:32 p.m.

@Solman cannot be put values ​​below 60mg/dl, or when glucose varies rapidly or when it has been more than 5 min without connection with Bluetooth.
Try later.
If you click on Calibration Rules you explain it (it is in English, you can copy the text and translate it into linguee or any other translator)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/30/2022 6:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello:

I only passed here to thank you to have shared this application.
Having a continuous glucose monitor via Bluetooth without having to be using the NFC continuously is a pass.

I have it configured so that the glucose value comes out on the lock screen, so at night I do not have to unlock the mobile or hit the NFC, what comfort.

I also have the alarms in the two applications;With the last version of LibreLink and the December version of Diabox they work in the two applications, although I first installed the beta version of Diabox in February and I did not go the alarms in LibreLink .. I uninstalled that beta version, I installed the one ofDecember and both worked well.

If it is true that Diabox alarms sound very high, but as the sounds could be customized, I have a melody that sounds lowDo not sound so high.

I also find the Speech function very interesting to do sports that is telling you the glucose value every minute or every 5.

Thank you very much

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/02/2022 12:09 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

@Madmax Diabox alarms can be lowered in volume.You are going to disable alarms and another screen opens, there chooses Custom Volume what you want, I have 10% and sound low, tacataca use for hyperglycemia and truncken for hypoglycemia. Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2022 12:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks, I tried it but it did not work at that time, I will try again, because what happened to me is that I was hallucinating everyone complained that the volume is very high and I only vibrated the alarms, the alarms vibrated,Total mid -afternoon yesterday looking at a thousand things, until it occurred to me to restart my mobile and started ranking.: s
thank you

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/02/2022 1:01 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Even 10% sound very high, can you not be a little noisure?

Anaisabel
11/02/2022 4:07 p.m.

In mobile configuration;In my case when they sound under the volume with the side keys and thus it is predefined for alarms.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2022 4:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Under the volume of mobile call tone, but of course it depends where I need to upload it but I do not find out the calls.To sleep I always put it to a minimum.

Anaisabel
11/02/2022 4:50 p.m.

anaisabel said:
under the volume of the mobile call, but of course it depends on where I need to upload it but I do not find out the calls.To sleep I always put it to a minimum.

I think the volume lowers me ... more than in tone of calls in the alarm volume option

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/02/2022 4:55 p.m.

Thanks @madmax, you're right.

Anaisabel
11/02/2022 5:51 p.m.

When new sensor begins, do you have to erase the calibrations?

Anaisabel
11/03/2022 10:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.