{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Good morning, do you know why I don't get the painted curve?JPG "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/23/2022 10:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you have data?Let's see if Bluetooth is disconnected

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/23/2022 2:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Do you have data?Let's see if I disconnect the bluetooth

Thanks, it was a few minutes, then it connected normal

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/25/2022 8:34 p.m.

Hello, I have the last version of the late December installed and I have to say that the mobile battery is drink.Does it happen to you too?February 2022 was gastone, but this does not make me the day, as before

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
01/02/2023 6:27 p.m.

dragmire said:
Hello I have installed the last version of the end of December and I have to say that the mobile battery is drink.Does it happen to you too?That of February 2022 was gastone, but this does not make me the day, as before if

It is that if it measures every minute it spends a lot.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/02/2023 7:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

And how can I edit it?I can't find it?But in February I had everything by default and the cat was not so exaggerated, now it is in the app that spends

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
01/03/2023 4:11 p.m.

This is what Diabox developers have answered in this regard.There is nothing to do ..... "As I said, the 5 -minute reading gap is just a screen, Diabox tries to connect free 2 every minute, so there is nothing to do with the battery.

The battery problem comes from other sides, I have invested this problem with some community members.So the theme of the 1 min / 5 min gap closed

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/03/2023 4:45 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

So you can't change readings?Is that it is weird, in February I spent, also reading every minute, but in this much more

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
01/03/2023 5:14 p.m.

Moral, ... I don't change, I stay with the February beta: D

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/03/2023 8:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There have been complaints from other users, but Diabox is blunt: with the last update the option of activating or not reading every 5 'disappears.You can't change reading.It will update it at minute.

According to Diabox, the increase in consumption that many are reporting, is not due to reading every minute.He says it will be due to other causes - our phone, our apps, our battery management - but not what we have all checked.

So you know: they are lentils, or you take them or leave them.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/04/2023 9:21 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Set Does it have any remarkable improvement?
Because seen the battery consumption it is better to keep the February version, right?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/04/2023 10:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have noticed it a little more stable.Come on with the trick regarding not allowing access to nearby dusitives, once the first activation and reading after the 60s "in free 2., it has never lost the minute by minute in Diabox.

Now it is your decision.I updated, but I already confirm that the consumption of one day to another has gone to stay on a 50% battery at 30% when loading daily

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/04/2023 10:25 a.m.

I was one of those that was "complaint" in the Telegram group, for noticing a higher battery consumption.I asked them to put the 5 and 1 minute options for readings again, they answered that it has nothing to do with, Diabox gets the free -minute data, another thing is that you show them every five minutes or one every five minutes.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
01/04/2023 10:58 a.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Yes, I have read it.
It is that I use free reader, so I don't have the freeview alarms and I don't give me the bluethooth problems.
Then I keep February.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/04/2023 11:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At the moment I am also with the February and I have not updated because I am doing pretty good, I barely disconnect as before.I have the activated option of each min, I have become accustomed to seeing it before 5 min.The battery already takes little, it does not come to day but I think it is also because the mobile is almost 6 years old ...
I am afraid that I change the new version and disconnect.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/05/2023 12:06 p.m.

Hello again!
Let's see if you can give me a hand, that Diabox fails me again.A few days ago I changed my mobile, now I have a Samsung A23, and there is no way to work Diabox.I have waited until today that I had a sensor change, in case that influenced.But no, with the new sensor it still does not work.It spends all day with the value crossed out.If you scan it if it works, not in fact of error message.I have looked at the old mobile I still have and the configuration seems to me, any suggestion?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
01/19/2023 3:22 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Bluetooth, you will have to give permits

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/19/2023 3:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@anabela
It sometimes happens to me (as long as change of sensor) and what I do to install it (without uninstalling it) as if it were an update and normally after a while it is already working well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/19/2023 4:53 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

anabela said:
hello again!
Let's see if you can give me a hand, that Diabox fails me again.A few days ago I changed my mobile, now I have a Samsung A23, and there is no way to work Diabox.I have waited until today that I had a sensor change, in case that influenced.But no, with the new sensor it still does not work.It spends all day with the value crossed out.If you scan it if it works, not in fact of error message.I have looked at the old mobile I still have and the configuration seems to me, any suggestion?

I recently changed a mobile, from an Xiaomi to a Samsung.At first it happened to me, then I saw that I had to take free the access permit to nearby devices once the sensor has already activated, that is, you active it with the permitted permission (FreeLink), you wait for the warm -up time, you scan again, and before scanning with Diabox, you take away the permit and escapes.It may take a bit to make the measurement continuous but in my case, it is almost
immediate.Diabox has to have all the activated permits, look to see in adjustments.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 5:45 p.m.

Indeed, as indicated by @meginer.I do so, tonight last time, and end up working.By the way, I carry the latest December version and it is having very few failures.I also updated Android version 13 and the last one from LibreLink.Samsung A52s

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 8:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.