{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Very good, first of all apologize for late to report, it works well for me, thanks Ruthbia, I followed your advice, I think everything was fine but since I did not control so much because I started giving permits to the Bluetooth and in the app, but notIt worked so that it only occurred that it could be to start the sensor with the manufacturer's reader not with the official app on the mobile, I have to wait to start a new sensor, for the first time I use the official app, it seems much better andFast the apparatus that the mobile to look at the glucose but neither way, because I have been with the new sensor for 2 days and the Diabox app works correctly, it takes a few hours to give results via bluetooth but I think I remember that you left a note to theRegarding that delay, because now already in accordance with the measurements every 5 minutes and the operation of the alarms, by the way I think I have the latest version and alarms of the official app work gave me from the beginning "without connection" but good but goodWith Diabox I can work.
Thank everyone who helps us solve doubts and problems, thank you very much, greetings

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
11/06/2022 11:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I started a new sensor and I can't calibrate the Diabox.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/07/2022 10:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Go to mobile applications, choose Diabox and choose to clean data.Let's see if something reset you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2022 11:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, thank you very much!At the moment I have made the Diabox work again.I will calibrate it in a while.Please, you could make a "chop" about what to do with the diabox when there is a sensor change.I think you already explained it but I don't find the thread.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/08/2022 9:25 a.m.

@Ricki21 My idea is to generate a tuturial in PowerPoint, step by step of everything, but then you cannot climb to the forum.Image based is very long.I will see with Fer what options there are.

I put this: ( Link
If Diabox reinstalls the data is not lost.

What I do:
- Active Sensor with glucometer
- Active sensor with LibreLink (which has disabled alarms by having started the sensor with the glucometer)

As there are 60 min waiting, I prepare diabox (1-2 min approx):
- I check that User Profile with my account/mail that keeps Diabox's configuration for when I restart from zero not having to put everything again.
-I make data back-up in Diabox (User Profile/Backup-Restore) I generate a CSV file that is saved in the phone's memory in a folder called Buble.
-I'm mobile applications, I am looking for Diabox and in the menus, in storage I choose to clean data (this erases all the data loaded but not the CSV files) and Cache
- Abro Diabox and it's like the first time you install it.
- I choose free 2 on the main screen and with the NFC link the sensor (58 min are still missing to read)
- I'm going to user I put my email, send me a confirmation mail and load my profile (thresholds, alarms, sounds, etc.)
- In User Profiel/Backup-Restore I see the CSV file that I made before, pulse it and I tell him that he loads the load
- VOILà all the old data are loaded and in 59 min I will have my measurements again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/08/2022 1:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/08/2022 1:58 p.m.

When I have the free reader/glucometer of the Free, Diabox is disconnected. Are there any solution?I have all deactivated reader alarms.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/14/2022 8:39 a.m.

Look to see the priorities of Bluetooth, it does not happen to me, but my reader is very old, only works by NFC.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2022 9:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

When 12 at night arrive, Diabox stops measuring and the two stripes come out.At the time Escaneo already works well.
This had already happened to me, but I don't remember if I did something to solve it or arranged alone.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/18/2022 2:44 p.m.

No idea;The 2 stripes are like the change of day.If you advance it, they leave -

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/18/2022 6:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anaisabel said:
When 12 at night arrive, Diabox stops measuring and the two stripes come out.At the time Escaneo already works well.
This had already happened to me, but I don't remember if I did something to solve it or arranged alone.

It happens to me too !!It is as if at 12 there was a stop
The problem is that if I am asleep before, I stay without measurement all night.I don't know why it happens.
And another thing that happens to me is that I whistle from time to time a sound twice, Pipipi (as the sensor is going to finish but twice), and I do not know why, I have neither gina an active alarm more than theOf extreme hiccups that cannot be removed for security, and I have looked at XDrip, Diabox, to see what happens and I can't know.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/19/2022 10:59 a.m.

anaisabel said:

Enter adjustments and time format you put 24h

tollo's profile photo
tollo
11/19/2022 12:38 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

I think as @ruthbia comments
It is simply for the change of day, because I ever see it right at 00.00 I also get two stripes, but as soon as a time passes and the first value takes disappear, at least that happens to me.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/19/2022 12:49 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

In 24h format there is no discontinuity, the last 24 hours always come out.In day format, it shows you the current day, then at 00:25, you only see 25 minutes, and not the previous 23:35 hours.
The alarms does not happen to me, you must have some downward trend, or to the high enabled.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/19/2022 2 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, the 24h or Day format is how you say ruth.
If I do not scan at 12 at night I have no measure and what bothers me is that it does not warn me of the descents.

Anaisabel
11/19/2022 2:56 p.m.

Today because at twelve and two minutes I have scanned and has already measured me, but I go to bed before ...

Anaisabel
11/19/2022 2:57 p.m.

Here

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/19/2022 4:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have to remove what measures at the minute?

Anaisabel
11/19/2022 5:08 p.m.

I don't think so.I have put the photo for the Time Format

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/19/2022 7:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ah ok.Yes, I have it in 24h.
If you put it in Day is what you said, you don't see the day before

Anaisabel
11/19/2022 7:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.