Covid vaccine

Jazmín23's profile photo   07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

@Ruthbia you have written 'citizens are not responsible for the transmission of the virus. "This argument is a fallacy.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/29/2021 7:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

If there is something that I did not just understand this all the media that appear on TV or press, they blame the increase of cases to the unvaccinated ones.
We can really believe that an unvaccinated person of Covid transmits the disease if it is healthy?
I speak for me especially, I have not been vaccinated and I do not think I transmitting anything to anyone.
I am healthy, and I am not asymptomatic (how can I have a deadly disease and not notice it?).
Much of my family is vaccinated and I have not yet infected them.
It would be good to inform yourself by other media and not believe so much to TV or newspapers

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/29/2021 7:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@vanessa30 to what media do you mean?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/29/2021 7:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@vanessa30 to what media do you mean?

Alternatives to news, find information that there is a lot and not only with what we see on TV

vanessa30
11/29/2021 7:21 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@ruthbia you have written 'citizens are not responsible for the transmission of the virus. "This argument is a fallacy.

It is not a fallacy.It is a virus, you need a guest to survive.I do not choose it, I choose the virus to me.

I beef, use masks, gels, I keep the distance and still infect me, and therefore to third parties .... What else can I do? Why should I be responsible for all the patients in the world?I have fulfilled all the measures proposed and known as "effective".

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2021 7:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia everything you say are fallacies, you could fight one by one, but seeing that you don't even bother to read and inform you, abandonment .... chao !!!

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/29/2021 8:37 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Another note that I would like to do is that the connoisseurs themselves have said that vaccinated people also transmit the COVID and can also be infected.
Today we all go with masks, gel, alcohol, distance ... what is the difference between them?
The Covid card?It will cease to be valid if they do not inject more doses, namely the number they plan to prick. 7,8,9 ...

vanessa30
11/29/2021 8:49 p.m.

We should read and inform ourselves more and think less, excluding news
Link

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 8:58 p.m.

@Alberto_13, I will read it

vanessa30
11/29/2021 8:59 p.m.

Anyway @vanessa30 @ruthbia I apologize I am thinking that I look like Quijote and I am not to fight against mills, luck and health for everyone

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 9 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
anyway @vaness30 @ruthbia I apologize I am thinking that I look like Quijote and I am not not fighting against mills, luck and health for all

Nothing happens, they are different ways to see the situation.
After all, I think we all want well -being

vanessa30
11/29/2021 9:17 p.m.

I contribute my grain of sand.
I'm vaccinated, yes.Without being convinced I was vaccinated, I thought (and I still think) that what they sell us as vaccine is not such, nor prevents it from being caught or prevents that infegies, nor in many cases causes you to develop antibodies (said by medical friends).Now we go with two different cases, mine and my father's.
Work in education, therefore I went from the first groups to be vaccinated.With Astrazeneca.First dose: March 26, around 7:30 p.m.At about 10 minutes, tachycardia.The arm pain no longer even tells it, also fast.Tachycardia lasted about two hours despite being taking a medicine against it.The toilets present at the site where they vaccinated us or case, my imaginations, they said.Next day: I wake up with overwhelming tiredness.Luckily they are vacations (they started that day), despite everything, I have to buy and an ultrasound.That same afternoon, after taking a while, I get up with a high fever (more than 40º) Paracetamol.Pains all over the body, muscles and joints.Headache, throat, cough.That same night I am a few hours with a saturation of less than 70%.BY LITTLE I GO TO EMERGENCIES, but began to rise.I follow another 3 days with fever that does not yield (it does not fall at any time of 38.5 with paracetamol every 6 hours).Tired neither does it yield, luckily the pains (except the arm) with the paracetamol significantly improve.Tuesday, March 30: Consult with the internist.My first day without fever, but I am for drag.Going up 4 steps is a feat, it seems that I am climbing Everest.Memory failures, very pronounced.Lack of concentration.When classes begin, a week later, I am not fully answered.I continue with tiredness, with the lack of concentration and memory failures.Some febricle afternoons, other days joint pains ... I'm still like this for months.June 8, more or less at the same time as the previous time, second dose.I start with tachycardia.I do not say anything to the toilets, the doctor who is is the same as the other time.I put my pulseioximeter: 135 pulsations.I know it will happen to me, like the other time, and if not, to the emergency room.At two hours the pulsations begin to normalize.That morning comes the period without touching me.I throw myself until July 30.Taking a pill with which I barely stained, I have tremendous bleeding.My hormones are fine, it is an external thing ... the vaccine, apparently.June 9: a few hours of tremendous tiredness.Luckily it catches me between classes and I can overcome it.Joint pain.I continue with fever, joint pain, memory failures, lack of concentration.Today, November 29: the lack of concentration has improved by my own effort to concentrate.I continue with memory failures (I had never used agenda and I am using this course).I continue with occasional arthralgia (between 2 and 4 times per week).I continue with the altered menstrual cycle.To that I have to add dizziness of unknown origin.Febricles in the afternoon about twice a week.There are no hidden infections (they have done me crops, for the private because the doctor who touches me only tells me not to think about it).Am I going to put on a third dose?Not crazy.Why do I relate all this to the vaccine?Because I had nothing and that was when everything started.Too much coincidence.
Now we go with my father, who is without vaccinating.Even if you can get vaccinated, because you are putting a medication for psoriasis that does not allow it, since it puts it every two weeks and two weeks before and after putting it on it, no vaccine can be put on.They cannot withdraw the medication because it has a bestial outbreak if it does not put it, and it would be removed for a minimum of three months.In addition, vaccines can produce thrombus and he already has a risk because little can be moveddue to the motorcycle accident he had.They advise him for that reason.In addition to the medication for psoriasis, it cannot because it does not have a temporary window to put on the vaccine.Not all who do not get vaccinated is because they do not want (although I recognize that after seeing how bad that I have had not very lively).
Nor do I see fair demonizing those who do not want to vaccinate, taking into account that in reality the vaccinated are dangerous in the sense that we can be infected and be infecting without knowing it ...
I do not want to create controversy, I only make my experience with this type of "vaccine", for me experimental.
If someone does not see the message appropriate, they can ask moderators to delete it.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
11/29/2021 10:42 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

ricki21 said:
@ruthbia you have written 'citizens are not responsible for the transmission of the virus. "This argument is a fallacy.

Completely.Each and every one of us are responsible for our actions.Another thing is that there are those who do not want to take responsibility ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/29/2021 10:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota I do not say that you have stigmatized;I see that in general, the media and the authorities "induce" us to stigmatize for the way in which the Covid shows us;They are polarizing society under a criterion, yours.
They avoid showing opionions that disagree with respect to what they want to take us.Why don't they show the death data by the vaccine?Or the side effects?Unfortunately there have been.

You have to try to read and document both parties to have a criterion as objective as possible.If you can, because everything capan it.

@Alberto_13 Covid is not a viral bomb much less.The death rate is below the vast majority of the diseases with which we live;We talk about 2% worldwide.

It is contagious and collapses the system, yes, it is demonstrated, but we also know that the vaccine does not inhibit you to take and transmit the COVID.And that there are people infected with vaccinated hospitals, they say it in the news, 50% of those admitted are not vaccinated, that is, the other 50% if it was but the vaccine has not been effective.

I still remember AIDS - AIDS;the amount of dead there were.The news were opened with the news.The doctors did not know what to do, how to avoid the destruction of the immune system, they were going out of hand without being able to help them, expensive treatments and years and years later we continue without vaccine but they have not prohibited sexual relations, nor do they ask you for a flesh with aComplete serology to enter a club, or any sexual leisure stores.
In Spain they launched the campaign of Póntelo-Pósmense it .... and each one who said.

There will be cases with vaccine effects.
But a friend for Covid and none for vaccine has died.
And let's compare general death data for both reasons ...
And regarding governments, yes, they must do things well and help, but they are not God, so everything we collaborate is.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/29/2021 10:54 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@CGS are not the only one that has given similar effects and that months later remain the same.What happens is that you then go to the doctor and ignore you, they even try crazy.Then all these effects are not reported anywhere and the vaccine seems safer than it really is.Then they talk about science, but the scientific would be to say things as they are.It is an experimental vaccine, the long -term effect is not known and report each effect observed by small that is to be studied if it is because of the vaccine.And then each person decides whether or not to put it on all data on the table.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/30/2021 7:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

alberto_13 said:
anyway @vaness30 @ruthbia I apologize I am thinking that I look like Quijote and I am not not fighting against mills, luck and health for all

You don't have to apologize, just try to exchange opinions and points of view.
We have to live with what has touched us in the best possible way.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2021 9:14 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@CGS I hope you gradually recover.
They have cataloged the "persistent covid" but to the rest of the effects derived from the pandemic, they have turned their backs on them.

Those vaccinated with Astrazeneca have had effects and are taking the virus.The mother of a friend is now with Covid and was vaccinated with Astrazeneca in May.I found out last night.He has not infected anyone else from the family nucleus;He doesn't know where he has taken it.It is at home, with fever and muscle aches.It has exhaustion.

My nephew had Covid last week for the second time.In the insti the viruses are run for everyone ... they do not vaccinate him because they should spend a few weeks, so ... the same thing has a third time at this step.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2021 9:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesssica_a said:
@cgs you are not the only one that has given similar effects and that months later remain the same.What happens is that you then go to the doctor and ignore you, they even try crazy.Then all these effects are not reported anywhere and the vaccine seems safer than it really is.Then they talk about science, but the scientific would be to say things as they are.It is an experimental vaccine, the long -term effect is not known and report each effect observed by small that is to be studied if it is because of the vaccine.And then each person decides whether or not to put it on all data on the table.

True, the doctor that I have in public health fixes it with a do not think about it, I did not even point what happened to me ... the gine for the private one has given part of what it touches, which is just a small part...
And I know there are more people the same, including a neighbor and her daughter ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
11/30/2021 9:27 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

ruthbia said:
@cgs I hope you recover little by little.
They have cataloged the "persistent covid" but to the rest of the effects derived from the pandemic, they have turned their backs on them.

Those vaccinated with Astrazeneca have had effects and are taking the virus.The mother of a friend is now with Covid and was vaccinated with Astrazeneca in May.I found out last night.He has not infected anyone else from the family nucleus;He doesn't know where he has taken it.It is at home, with fever and muscle aches.It has exhaustion.

My nephew had Covid last week for the second time.In the insti the viruses are run for everyone ... they do not vaccinate him because they should spend a few weeks, so ... the same thing has a third time at this step.

Thanks, I am getting rid of the virus for now ... unless it has happened asymptomatic ... although it is true that last year I had confined students (this luckily for the moment not)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
11/30/2021 9:29 p.m.

Well, in the case of diabetes, not being treated implies personal damage.In the case of vaccines, non -vaccination implies collective damage.It is true that vaccination is not infallible, but the probability of having a deadly outcome decreases.In addition, if the mutations are set come from the countries where vaccination has been scarce or zero, hence the insistence on vaccinating the entire population.

KARLOSVPC's profile photo
KARLOSVPC
12/06/2021 1:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.