Covid vaccine

Jazmín23's profile photo   07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

PUAGGGGGG or black or white, never support the half inks !!
I do not understand so much kindness, I do not share but… .. or yes or no !!You can't always be in the middle !!Maybe that's why we are going !!Bread is bread and wine, wine !!
At least in my land !!It is not to convince anyone is to give opinion without prejudices !!You can't be there, always !!You have to have your own personality and listen (in this case read) but say without hesitation !!
Hala good night to all !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/11/2021 11:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andrespmat said:
puaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, never supporting half inks !!
I do not understand so much kindness, I do not share but… .. or yes or no !!You can't always be in the middle !!Maybe that's why we are going !!Bread is bread and wine, wine !!
At least in my land !!It is not to convince anyone is to give opinion without prejudices !!You can't be there, always !!You have to have your own personality and listen (in this case read) but say without hesitation !!
Good night to all !!

Well, you don't know me, I'm not "look", in fact they tell me a lot about "sincerity is overvalued."
But it is true that the more years I fulfill the more he tried to flee from conflicts and bad rolls because they do not give me anything positive and I am already very selective.
My opinion and I gave it up there, in favor of the vaccine, of course, but that it is impossible to convince anyone and it is not worth wasteing energies in this.I can think of better things to do.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/11/2021 11:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Very well, I prefer overvalued sincerity!It seems more worthy, than to give bands !! It seems good to me if you are in favor and if you are also against, but say it directly, and not say respect, but there are if the virus mutates and having if the vaccine works !!@ IsabelBota and if you say one thing you have to keep it !!

The spending energy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Isabelbota must be spent because otherwise a repeated lie is created more than a truth once once!Don't you think?
Have a happy and calm night 🤗🤗

andrespmat
12/11/2021 11:38 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
very well, I prefer overvalued sincerity!It seems more worthy, than to give bands !! It seems good to me if you are in favor and if you are also against, but say it directly, and not say respect, but there are if the virus mutates and having if the vaccine works !!@ IsabelBota and if you say one thing you have to keep it !!

The spending energy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Isabelbota must be spent because otherwise a repeated lie is created more than a truth once once!Don't you think?
Have a happy and calm night 🤗🤗

Thanks Andrés, I like that last sentence.I wish you the same.
I already tell you that I maintain what is written, but I will not write the same more times.
I also respect your opinion (so you can see how respectful I am 😂😂😂)
Good night.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/11/2021 11:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota, I don't want to convince you about it !!
Ex: If one calls you dumb one day another day, the one who hears goes to say that is silly and in the end everyone will think that you are silly, but if I call you dumb you teach your teeth, everyone will say fuck is not silly !!
It's an ex, I know you're smart, you just have to read!
A hug, good night !!

andrespmat
12/11/2021 11:45 p.m.

@Andrespmat life will teach you that it is achieved much more with patience and understanding than with clashes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2021 12:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jazmín23 said:
hello good chic@s, I write to tell you that I already vaccine the vaccine premium.I was reading that people who are afraid, and more for being diabetic, because I was also one of those people who were afraid of possible effects on sugar control.And fear of what refers to the vaccine, for the cases we have been listening to, that even if there are few, I have not stopped thinking, and had fear, but you also have to think that everything in this lifeIt can happen, and it is better to take the step, not to live with that fear, and more risk people like us.I wanted to tell you that the experience was pleasant, I will not ignore that scared VAT but everything came out great, does not notice pain, and everything was super fast.I was ten minjtos and later after seeing that I was fine, I set up.Nothing hurt until one started to hurt my arm, now it hurts a little more, but it is well as if you took a dry blow and hurt the muscle.That goes in nothing !!!I encourage you to go decisively and without fear, because it is nothing.Tell you that Pfizer put me, but as if they were put on another, without a doubt I go to vaccinate.We have to be aware that this is quite serious, and we are very vulnerable, but not us but everyone.I send you a hug and greetings.Good night
I'm sorry

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
12/12/2021 1:10 a.m.

chamus1978 said:
jasmine23 said:
hello good chic@s, I write to tell you that I already empty me from the vaccine premium.I was reading that people who are afraid, and more for being diabetic, because I was also one of those people who were afraid of possible effects on sugar control.And fear of what refers to the vaccine, for the cases we have been listening to, that even if there are few, I have not stopped thinking, and had fear, but you also have to think that everything in this lifeIt can happen, and it is better to take the step, not to live with that fear, and more risk people like us.I wanted to tell you that the experience was pleasant, I will not ignore that scared VAT but everything came out great, does not notice pain, and everything was super fast.I was ten minjtos and later after seeing that I was fine, I set up.Nothing hurt until one started to hurt my arm, now it hurts a little more, but it is well as if you took a dry blow and hurt the muscle.That goes in nothing !!!I encourage you to go decisively and without fear, because it is nothing.Tell you that Pfizer put me, but as if they were put on another, without a doubt I go to vaccinate.We have to be aware that this is quite serious, and we are very vulnerable, but not us but everyone.I send you a hug and greetings.Good night chic@s.

The eyes hurt by reading it

Yes, but look at the positive side, at least, he knows how to write.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/12/2021 3:52 a.m.

@chamus1978 What a comment so out of place.
I think the subject is a vaccine here, diabetes ...
Perfection is not at odds with education

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/12/2021 7:26 a.m.

vanessa30 said:
@chamus1978 go comment so out of place.
I think the subject is a vaccine here, diabetes ...
Perfection is not at odds with education

TRUE.I apologize 🙏

chamus1978
12/12/2021 8:35 a.m.

It does not offend who wants, if not who can.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
12/12/2021 9:17 a.m.

jasmín23 said:
does not offend who wants, if not who can.

It was not to offend.You apologize.Sinta 😔

chamus1978
12/12/2021 12:32 p.m.

I really did not offend my. A greeting to everyone.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
12/12/2021 12:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.