Covid vaccine

Jazmín23's profile photo   07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

I had read that they lost effectiveness after six months, although they would remain effective in 70%.. but as everything is still studying, medical conclusions will have to be waiting for.
At the moment the third dose is being put on the elderly than 70 and I think that they will be extended to those of 60 and the risk patients.So we are on the way to a third dose.
There is a lot of hope put in new antiviral treatments.I hope it materializes and this virus is controlled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/19/2021 8:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I had a nose covid arm!
He occupied my entire arm, arriving in the middle of the forearm and with a very strong pruritus.It also lasted 5 or 6 days ...

anif's profile photo
anif
11/19/2021 7:54 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

I put on the second Bionntech vaccine in mid -June, and I have already talked to my internist so that I put the “reinforcement” in mid -December.

Because of what I have spoken with several doctors, the antibodies can last 3, 4 or 6 months.Unpredictable.It depends on each person.You can do a test!But I have not done it.But in general they have told me that from 5 months we have to think about putting the reinforcement / reminder.

Here it is possible to put the vaccine in your doctor.A bit of chaos really.It is like.Save who can!

You see how the neighbors of Austria are !!

I think other "peculiar" Christmas awaits us

Patience

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/19/2021 9:33 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hi Jasmine23
Each body is a world, a medication made me diabetic.
The Human Papilloma Vaccine has wreaked havoc in the USA.
The Covid TB vaccine has damaged some people.
In this specific topic and that has nothing to do with the purpose of the web, I would not recommend anything in any aspect or in any specific direction, there are already the authorities to advise (for the common good, or for the interest of Aknow who)
The issue of Covid is something that we have very big, and honestly, I do not think it is more responsible to vaccinate and go to popular festivals, pulling gloves and masks to the ground, than the one who stays at home without vaccinating.
I do not say it for you, if not because the subject is being put and chasing the unvaccinated ones.
The pain of the arm is mosqueante, I have punctured a lot of many things, 5 years without stopping with vaccines of several allergies.
The pollen allergy vaccine sometimes had negative reactions and swelled the injected area.But arm pain?Or headache as the case of many other people?
I do not know, who knows that you can expect in the long term.
We should demand the GP, to be in writing the Vaccine Council, as an optional and responsible for our health.
How many of these have not persecuted diabetics who refused to get insulin (I know some cases)
Now they don't get wet in this.
Well, I don't know jasmine, if you have to be more fear of puncture and immediate reaction, or worry more about what you can have a long -term impact.
I am the case I have described.Work at home, I do not celebrate, leaving only a week to buy with all the precautions and for having.And to which the media and politicians categorize selfish and irresponsible.
But if one day they have to give bad news with this, I will be calm.
Look how many things that are very proven, prostheses Hosea, breasts, have echoed from good people and who have paid for it, a ordeal with sequelae without reverse.
I do not try to scare anyone, but not everything has to be white or black.When I see me in need of sociabilize, then if I will undertake the risk of vaccinating myself, for me, and for others.

apachebcn's profile photo
apachebcn
11/21/2021 8:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

apachebcn said:
hello jazmín23
Each body is a world, a medication made me diabetic.
The Human Papilloma Vaccine has wreaked havoc in the USA.
The Covid TB vaccine has damaged some people.
In this specific topic and that has nothing to do with the purpose of the web, I would not recommend anything in any aspect or in any specific direction, there are already the authorities to advise (for the common good, or for the interest of Aknow who)
The issue of Covid is something that we have very big, and honestly, I do not think it is more responsible to vaccinate and go to popular festivals, pulling gloves and masks to the ground, than the one who stays at home without vaccinating.
I do not say it for you, if not because the subject is being put and chasing the unvaccinated ones.
The pain of the arm is mosqueante, I have punctured a lot of many things, 5 years without stopping with vaccines of several allergies.
The pollen allergy vaccine sometimes had negative reactions and swelled the injected area.But arm pain?Or headache as the case of many other people?
I do not know, who knows that you can expect in the long term.
We should demand the GP, to be in writing the Vaccine Council, as an optional and responsible for our health.
How many of these have not persecuted diabetics who refused to get insulin (I know some cases)
Now they don't get wet in this.
Well, I don't know jasmine, if you have to be more fear of puncture and immediate reaction, or worry more about what you can have a long -term impact.
I am the case I have described.Work at home, I do not celebrate, leaving only a week to buy with all the precautions and for having.And to which the media and politicians categorize selfish and irresponsible.
But if one day they have to give bad news with this, I will be calm.
Look how many things that are very proven, prostheses Hosea, breasts, have echoed from good people and who have paid for it, a ordeal with sequelae without reverse.
I do not try to scare anyone, but not everything has to be white or black.When I see me in the need to sociabilize, then if I will undertake the risk of vaccinating myself, for me, and for others.

Well, if my life were at home without sociabilize then I don't know ...
But to me the human treatment gives me life and it is worth the risk of the vaccine (such as the risk of driving, of going to walk and that run over me, fall ...) in short, live are continuous risks.And who does not risk does not win, says the saying 😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/21/2021 8:27 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Delicate theme of debate

Here in Germany, 80% of those now admitted to UCIS are not vaccinated.And the problem is that they block heart operations, transplants etc etc

I respect those who do not want to vaccinate.Everyone who does what he wants as long as it does not affect me.But I ask that if they take the covid and cannot breathe, that please stay at home and assume the consequences and if they cannot breathe that XXX.But that the hospitals do not block.Only that, who assumes his responsibilities.I know we can't let them die in their homes, but they are blocking hospitals.Before there was no vaccine.But now we have it and reduce the risk and it is already proven.I repeat 80% of new revenues in emergencies are not vaccinated.Very impressive.

The debate to make the vaccine or even that if someone not vaccinated asks for urgent assistance, pays it, begins.

Something we have to do the rest of society because we can't continue like this

All the best

jldiazdel
11/23/2021 9:12 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
delicate debate theme

Here in Germany, 80% of those now admitted to UCIS are not vaccinated.And the problem is that they block heart operations, transplants etc etc

I respect those who do not want to vaccinate.Everyone who does what he wants as long as it does not affect me.But I ask that if they take the covid and cannot breathe, that please stay at home and assume the consequences and if they cannot breathe that XXX.But that the hospitals do not block.Only that, who assumes his responsibilities.I know we can't let them die in their homes, but they are blocking hospitals.Before there was no vaccine.But now we have it and reduce the risk and it is already proven.I repeat 80% of new revenues in emergencies are not vaccinated.Very impressive.

The debate to make the vaccine or even that if someone not vaccinated asks for urgent assistance, pays it, begins.

Something we have to do the rest of society because we can't continue like this

GREETING

I give you the reason.

isabelbota
11/23/2021 10:31 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@jldiazdel, I don't know what the most of the denialists or anti -Vacunas to realize the tremendous damage they are doing.
I suppose that governments will have to impose laws that protect society as a whole.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2021 12:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

People have the right to decide on our body and we are responsible for our actions.
Regarding everyone and that everyone assumes their decisions.

If a person without vaccinar subsequently needs treatment, we must give it to him, our system is so, just as we treat the smoking lung cancer, the effects on drug addicts, ethyl commas, the crazy people behind the wheel that remain tetrapléjicos or worse, to the diabetics that are not taken care of , etc, etc., etc.

Governments should work to guarantee the health security of citizens but assuming responsibility , citizens can or may not collaborate, but not assume the global responsibility for the expansion of the pandemic asThey are doing now.
It turns out that if you vaccinate you are "good", but if you vaccinate and develop covid, you are "bad" again because you have allowed you to spread, you have not been in a safe environment, etc, etc, etc.This reminds me of the Nazis and David's star in the Jews.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2021 9:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Exactly, I see it.
It is no longer enough with 2 doses, now a third and also turns out that whether you have vaccinated and, you have to continue carrying a mask, personal distance, limited capacity ... not to mention that vaccinated also infect and can be infected.
I think Rocambolesco are telling us

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/25/2021 10:09 a.m.

Viruses are like that.They mutate and kill.
There were great much more deadly epidemics throughout history, and we don't have them so far, polio, smallpox, rage ... Vaccines fought, experimental at the time too ..
Today we no longer see that tremendous infant mortality of a century ago.
Before people died without more and, when vaccines began, children put us in line and vaccinated us, without explanations.I remember that of the polio they gave us in a lump of sugar, they were attenuated viruses, but in some cases they were not so much and the same vaccine caused the disease, I know some case.So and everything, millions of lives were saved worldwide and is now an almost eradicated disease.The fight against a virus must be of the whole society, if not, we do not know what can be able to do.
I, right now, have a cousin in the ICU, vaccinated, were going to put the third dose, it is very serious, but we have hope because he is only in that plant, very well attended and with new treatments to which it seems that he responds.
They will notify me soon to put another dose.The governments are not guilty of what happens, it is a new virus that mutates and kills .. and after all there was luck, I do not want to think that another with much more. Mortality.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2021 10:33 a.m.

I have already managed to put the reinforcement vaccine.It has cost me a lot, but having diabetes have not put any problem.

Here not stigma or criticizes the vaccinated who take the virus.That can happen.The same as with the flu.But the probability is low but it can happen.It has also been shown that vaccinated can take the virus but do not need the majority of any health care, they stay at home.And that is the important thing.Do not block hospitals.Here the unvaccinated ones are criticized that they go to the hospital and block the emergencies, because they are the majority.

Ah and what is recorded.I beef to be calmer personally.And if the others are calmer with me and if I also avoid blocking hospitals, better than better.

All the best

jldiazdel
11/25/2021 6:05 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello boy@s, reading each of the comments, and everyone seem respectable to me. Before everything I want to make it clear, that it is not intended to offend or disturb anyone. This forum is to help us, feel unified, learn from our experiences, andOf course, it is also dialogue, but without resentment or with the mood of making anyone feel bad.
The theme of El Covid and the vaccine is something delicate as my partner Jldiazdel says. We have to be aware of what surrounds us. My comment on the Covid vaccine, it was to cheer up for those who had uncertainty, as I had,That he was not going and nothing will happen to get vaccinated, but of course each person decides what he wants or does not want to do with his life.And more like we are risky people.
I send you a hug and a very big greeting.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
11/25/2021 8:03 p.m.

It seems perfect to me the right of each one to decide on their body, but not on that of others and if you want to interact socially, see going to football, work or leave glasses I think that vaccinating should be mandatory, if youYou stay at home, you always keep the distances and you always have a mask it seems perfect that it does not vaccine.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/25/2021 9 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Yesterday, the flu and thought they would put the third in the Covid, but I don't know why they didn't put it.I work in a residence and the grandparents have been with their third dose for more than a month.
10 months ago of my second dose so to know where my immunity is !!
My parents with more than 80 years already have the third.
When they tell me I will wear it, I have it very clear.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/25/2021 10:42 p.m.

I think comparing with drug addicts, alcoholics or smokers makes no sense.They are addictions and do not think with the head before a vice that controls us.However, the vaccine is demonstrated that it avoids hospitalizations and as Regina says, a lot has been avoided with vaccines before, that there were no options.
I don't know, but if something is working and we can avoid saturating hospitals today ... I think it's logical.

isabelbota
11/25/2021 11:36 p.m.

It is no longer the hospitals, they are your loved ones, you yourself, it is common sense. But fix the irony, health think, but much of those who vaccinate now, it is because they are in bars and spaces closed and of course.. to travel!The common sense where is it?If you were afraid of the vaccine before, now they do not care for these facts? What coherence no, in the end what I said before ... I finish all this soon.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
11/25/2021 11:47 p.m.

@isabelBota I do not compare addictions with Covid, I simply comment that our system, as conceived and established, gives assistance to people with health problems whether they come from an addiction as if it is because it has not been vaccinated or Covid care.
In both cases, these people have the effects of their decisions, are consequences of their actions.Not like other diseases, which appear, do not choose them in a certain way.And the health system is for everyone (those who contribute and those who do not)

How many adults "renew" childhood vaccines?The Tetanos expires at 10 years, rubella, measles, chickenpox ....?I said negative in antibodies for rubella and put it with 10 years in school.
We are not persecuted for not renewing vaccines and are not eradicated diseases.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/26/2021 8:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is that our system has absurd things.From the price of a tobacco package, 90% are taxes, so tobacco finances the State and of course, then the patient who has created selling the drug ...
In the end...
And it is true what you say about the renewal of childhood vaccines, but the situation has nothing to do with Covid.
What is unforgivable for me, as Jldiazdel said is that someone dies waiting for an operation because hospitals are saturated with people who have freely decided not to put the vaccine.The one who has died waiting for the operation no longer has the option to choose ...
And if it weren't for the vaccine and because most we have vaccinated I don't know how we would continue ...
I consider that you have to be supportive.And in this case the good of one is the good of all.

isabelbota
11/26/2021 9:50 a.m.

We must not pass responsibility to citizens.Each one is free to decide on their health, but must assume the consequences of their decisions.People are selfish by nature, we do not look for the global good of the society in which we live.

The government should not transmit responsibility to citizens;We should not fall into their game of judging those who do not get vaccinated and they leave Rositas.
Governments can take measures within the legal framework that protects us: Covid passport, masks, capacity limitations, etc.even organize hospitals with separate assistance.
For example, those of Covid al Hospital A and B, and the rest of hospitals in normal routine, so they do not stop attendance.If hospitals A and B are saturated, the new Covid cases will have to stay at home and wait for hollow;It is the result of your decision not to be vaccinated.All lawful, but with consequences.

More than 1 year has passed so that all countries have taken measures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/26/2021 1:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.