Covid vaccine

Jazmín23's profile photo   07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

Hello, I am vaccinated with the two doses of Astrazeneca, I did not have any side effect, except for a discomfort in the place of the puncture with the first dose, with the second, or that.

I am aware that the vaccine does not protect 100%, so I have not left at any time to protect myself, thus protecting at the same time, others.

My husband also has the two doses of Astra, and did not have any side effect, not even the discomfort of the arm in which he was pricked.He is not diabetic.

Finally, my son also has both doses, in his case of Pzifer, and had discomfort with the second dose a couple of days: fatigue and general discomfort.

Waiting for the third of reinforcement,

Emily's profile photo
Emily
12/07/2021 1:50 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

vanessa30 said:
If there is something that I do not understand esq all the media that appear in TV or press, they blame the increase of cases to the unvaccinated ones.
We can really believe that an unvaccinated person of Covid transmits the disease if it is healthy?
I speak for me especially, I have not been vaccinated and I do not think I transmitting anything to anyone.
I am healthy, and I am not asymptomatic (how can I have a deadly disease and not notice it?).
Much of my family is vaccinated and I have not yet infected them.
It would be good to inform yourself by other media and not believe so much to TV or newspapers

If you are healthy and do not have the covid, obviously, you are vaccinated or not, you cannot transmit it, that is obvious.
The vaccine obviously does not prevent you from taking the covid or that you transmit it, that could only be with a healing drug of the disease, but if it is demonstrated that, in general, the viral load of an infected that if it is vaccinated,It is usually much less than that of a non -vaccinated (another thing is its immune system, it can have a greater viral load and have slight symptoms and not enter because its immune system can defend itself well)), and it is also known that if most of the majority ofThe population is vaccinated, the risk of rapid virus continuous mutations is lower, less risk of new strains in a short time.Viruses by nature, mutan, it is their way of surviving, look at the flu, the vaccine is new every year.But with the different mutations, and if people have enough natural immunity or acquired by the vaccine, they are losing virulence, but if there are few people vaccinated or many people with the weakened immune system without vaccinating, the virus is still stronger.
It is perhaps the greatest argument in favor of the vaccine, apart from the personal issue of that usually attacks the vaccination or at least avoid the ICU in most cases although, like any vaccine, never 100%.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/07/2021 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My cousin is already much better, after 15 days in ICU.He is 70 years old and had not yet put the third dose, but if he hadn't vaccinated he would have been much more serious.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2021 4:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The vaccines against Covid are not perfect, they have come out in record time but what is their effectiveness? ... What is the effectiveness of the vaccine of tuberculosis, meningitis, tetanos, flu, or do we not put any?..Ay posts !!
If you do not vaccinate Stay at Home Please

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/07/2021 8:33 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Alberto_13 of the rest of vaccines approved today if we know that data, it is as easy as going to the Spanish Association of Vaccination and Search for each vaccine.There you can see efficiency, safety, adverse effects, information about the disease that protects you ... and thus assess the risk/benefit in each person of each vaccine.The flu does not put everyone just because of that, the risk/benefit of some vaccines does not compensate in some people.

Effectiveness of the vaccines you have put (Source Spanish Association of Vaccination):

- Tuberculosis: around 60-80%
- Tetanos: It is estimated that the clinical efficacy of the tetanus toxoid is 100%.
- Flu: according to published studies, in young and healthy people protection will be around 70-80% when the vaccination virus correlates with the circulating virus, but the effectiveness of the vaccine is not really known until the season has elapsedGripal.

And I add vaccine safety data:

- Tetanos: The tetanus toxoid is considered a very safe vaccine.
- Tuberculosis: The BCG vaccine is one of the safer, endorsed by its systematic use over almost 100 years, but it is also one of the most rectogenic and leaves scar on the site of its inoculation in most vaccinated
- Flu: flu vaccines are very safe and well tolerated.

The problem with that of the COVID is that all these data still do not have them because it is an unveiled vaccine (emergency use) and there is no long -term data to know safety and effectiveness.Then you are putting on an experimental vaccine, which perfect who wants to put it, but they would have to explain things well and not chase those who do not want to put the body something that we do not know what it does and what nobody is responsible.It is like participating in a clinical study but without the coverage you have in the studies.
This year is just out of this year and there are about 80 more deaths a day of average of unknown origin (they are not Covid).It is not known to be due but it is a coincidence that just when you start vaccinating this looks.
And then you know many people who from the vaccine have a number of problems that go to the doctor and do not register them and do not give importance.They are almost told that they are crazy and psychological.And that is not science, in all medications the possible effects to study them are recorded and see if media is safe or not.

And leaving aside all this, everyone has the right to decide on their own body.That is basically what those who are not in favor of forcing to vaccinate (regardless of whether we have vaccinated or not).If we renounce our rights for fear of a virus we can end very badly.I will always defend the right to decide from each one, agree or not with their decision.And staying at home if you do not vaccine you do not seem good to me, one thing is that they do not let you enter certain places and another that you have to lock yourself at home.In the street, infection is almost impossible if there is distance.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/09/2021 8 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Nor is it of law (PQ there is no approved), that the unvaccinated ones, do not be allowed to enter restaurants, gyms, leisure etc.
The one who sends is the Spanish Constitution, not a superior court of justice of an autonomous community.
They are already putting fines for this reason.
I go outside without being vaccinated.
The risk of being able to spread COVID is the same or not inoculated.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/09/2021 8:52 a.m.

vanessa30 said:
is not of law (pq there is no approved), q to the unvaccinated ones, do not let them enter restaurants, gyms, leisure etc.
The one who sends is the Spanish Constitution, not a superior court of justice of an autonomous community.

I will not go into polemicas, but I still say ...... if you don't get vaccinated .... Stay at home please (not for you, do it for others)

Alberto_13
12/09/2021 9:35 a.m.

alberto_13 said:
vanessa30 said:
either law (pq there is no approved), q to those not vaccinated, do not let them enter restaurants, gyms, leisure etc.

I will not go into polemic, but I keep saying ...... if you don't get vaccinated .... Stay at home please (not for you, do it for others)

>

I don't put anyone, I'm healthy
Greetings Alberto

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/09/2021 10:27 a.m.

There is no more blind than the one who does not want to see.

Vaccination does not prevent the transmission of the virus.
Hospitals of people vaccinated with both doses are filled.All newspapers are bombing this information.

Vaccination decreases the severity of those who develop COVID, but it does not prevent it from spreading or dying (the least), especially because without vaccine or with vaccine there are many asymptomatic people.

You do not have to stay at home, you have to make normal life, with the relevant pre -cuts and return to random PCRs to detect asymptomatic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 11:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
there is no more blind than the one who does not want to see.

Vaccination does not prevent the transmission of the virus.
Hospitals of people vaccinated with both doses are filled.All newspapers are bombing this information.

Vaccination decreases the severity of those who develop COVID, but it does not prevent it from spreading or dying (the least), especially because without vaccine or with vaccine there are many asymptomatic people.

You do not have to stay at home, you have to make normal life, with the relevant pre -cuts and return to random PCRs to detect asymptomatic.

The fact that hospitals are filling with vaccinated people is totally uncertain, they are filled in more than 80% of unaccoured people

Link = AMP

Link

That said, there is no more blind than the one who does not want to see

Alberto_13
12/09/2021 1:03 p.m.

I have much more fear of the virus than to the vaccine.The Covid can leave many more sequelae.
Do you know if they will call young diabetics for a third dose?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/09/2021 1:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
I have much more fear of the virus than to the vaccine.The Covid can leave many more sequelae.

It will depend on the community, in Andalucia they meet over 60 or vulnerable, I put the 3rd on Monday

Alberto_13
12/09/2021 1:27 p.m.

Thanks @Alberto_13, I suppose they will do the same here, the 60s are already vaccinating.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/09/2021 1:45 p.m.

regina said:

In Andalusia they don't call anyone, you ask your appointment.I took my 84 -year aunt to vaccinate on Tuesday 7 without an appointment and confirmed it to me in the old Clinic Hospital of Granada that is the one that is enabled for vaccines without appointment/com quotes, people arrived with appointments.

In Madrid and Toledo don't call either, you have to ask for the appointment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 2:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Alberto_13 Read about cognitive bias.
When they say on TV that 44% of the UCIS patients were not vaccinated, what they are telling you at the same time is that 56% if they were.
Link
Link

Yesterday in Antena3 News they gave figures of plant in plant and UCI of vaccinated.I know several people.
The reason is obvious: the vaccine loses efficacy at 6 months, in addition to the virus mutations.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 2:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
regina said:

In Andalusia they don't call anyone, you ask your appointment.I took my 84 -year aunt to vaccinate on Tuesday 7 without an appointment and confirmed it to me in the old Clinic Hospital of Granada that is the one that is enabled for vaccines without appointment/com quotes, people arrived with appointments.

In Madrid and Toledo they don't call either, you have to ask for the appointment.

It is what I have said that in Andalusia you have to make an appointment, and in most communities, but I say what in Andalucia llamas, they let you choose ambulatory, day and time

Alberto_13
12/09/2021 3:01 p.m.

Of course, but this is very relative.To give an example.To explain it.

If there is a population of 1000 people, of which 900 are vaccinated, and 100 no.
In the hospital there are 100 admitted, 44 not vaccinated and 56 vaccinated ...
It seems like the vaccine does not work but you have to think the following ...

It must be seen that 44 not vaccinated 100 is 44% of the non -vaccinated ones that are entered
56 admitted 900 vaccinated is 6.2 % of vaccinated admitted.

The percentage of income of the vaccinated is infinitely lower, but of course, having more vaccinated, however small the percentage is, there are still cases.And in absolute number that of the vaccinated ones can be greater because the vaccinated population is quite larger.
But let's not fool ourselves.The percentage of non -vaccinated complications is much greater than those with vaccine.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/09/2021 3:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ruthbia said:
@alberto_13 Read about cognitive bias.
When they say on TV that 44% of the UCIS patients were not vaccinated, what they are telling you at the same time is that 56% if they were.
Link
Link

Yesterday in Antena3 News they gave figures of plant in plant and UCI of vaccinated.I know several people.
The reason is obvious: the vaccine loses efficacy at 6 months, in addition to the virus mutations.

The first of your appointments speaks of a paradox and hypothetical cases and the second one gives me the reason ...
In short, the numbers say that vaccinated or we cannot be admitted and end up in the ICU and worse, dying, the difference is to have tried to survive and not achieve it and your option is not even trying and blaming it .....I still have no clear

Alberto_13
12/09/2021 3:09 p.m.

Yes, the vaccine loses efficacy over time, but there is always some defense.There are vaccinated admitted, but with better prognosis and much less time in ICU.
That there is a higher percentage of admitted vaccinated is logical, because most of the population is vaccinated.
What is significant is that there is 50% of non -vaccinated in ICU, because older ones are not vaccinated. There are very few.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/09/2021 5:44 p.m.

Exact @regina.
What I want to emphasize is that "Stay at Home" that said @Alberto_13 for the unburgated does not solve the problem because vaccinated or not everyone can transmit the virus.

That persecution against unconcerned is a nonsense.You have to ask for more PCRs for all and respect the constitutional rights of each.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 6:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.