Covid vaccine

Jazmín23's profile photo   07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

Well, it doesn't seem bad to me that the government takes measures.But it doesn't stop looking like a pity that they have to impose responsibility, truth.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/26/2021 8:27 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The souvenir vaccines are made if necessary, see if you hurt where there are animals, they are of tetanus, if an animal bites you, etc ... etc ... and I insist when someone bites aDog, goes to the ambulatory and puts the rage nobody complains and less if it has been your child ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/26/2021 8:35 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I am with @ruthbia in which people cannot be persecuted for making a decision about their body.If then that decision leads to death is his problem not that of the rest.
The saturation of hospitals can be solved in other ways, they could put reinforcements for COVID and buy more equipment and hire staff and if it is filled because triaje will have to be done when entering and it can be considered not having the vaccine as a criterion to go toThe tail of the list to enter for example.
What is not normal is to try to impose that someone gets an experimental vaccine in the body that nobody is responsible for if something happens to you.Because it is an unveiled vaccine, only emergency use is authorized and any responsibility is exempted from what may happen to pharmacists.And that they are mixing in many cases doses of different brands.The studies that have been done are all with the same vaccine not mixing with each other.It is an experiment at the mass level what they are doing and disguise it as science and they tell you that nothing happens but then if the pharmaceutical one happens to you, it is not responsible.
And already vaccinating the children, that Covid does not do anything to me.What civilized society do you sacrifice children to supposedly save adults?
The Nazis began like this, marking a part of the population and generating hatred towards them because "they were to blame for all the bad that happened."The persecution of the unvaccinated ones is increasingly looking like that.It is something that should be reflected a little instead of getting carried away by fear.You cannot give up the rights that it has cost so much to win for fear of a virus.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/29/2021 11:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It is clear that each one sees things in a way.We are many and different.

I saw this text running on Facebook the other day and I feel totally identified.

"I am vaccinated and, no, I do not know exactly what it contains, neither this vaccine nor the ones I had as a child, nor what is in the Big Mac, nor in the hot dogs, nor in other treatments, either for cancer, theAIDS, Polyartis or baby or children vaccines.

Nor do I know what is in ibuprofen, paracetamol or other medications, only that my headaches cure, and the rest of my pains when I have them.

I do not know what is in the ink for tattoos, vapeo, botox and fillings, or in all the ingredients of my soap or shampoo, and even deodorants.

I do not know the long -term effect of the use of the mobile phone or if that restaurant in which I just eat really used clean foods and washed their hands.

There are many things that I don't know and I will never know.

I only know one thing: that life is short, very short and I still want to do more than go to work every day or stay locked in my house.

I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life of "before."

I am vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* Not to die of COVID-19.
* Not to occupy a hospital bed if I get sick.
* Hug my loved ones
* Do not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out to dance, go to a restaurant, go on vacation and many more things to come.
* To live my life.
* For children to go to school and practice sports.
* For COVID-19 to be an ancient memory.
* To protect us.

I don't feel like guinea pig;I feel calm and responsible with my decision to vaccinate myself."

isabelbota
11/29/2021 11:41 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
It is clear that each one sees things in a way.We are many and different.

I saw this text running on Facebook the other day and I feel totally identified.

"I am vaccinated and, no, I do not know exactly what it contains, neither this vaccine nor the ones I had as a child, nor what is in the Big Mac, nor in the hot dogs, nor in other treatments, either for cancer, theAIDS, Polyartis or baby or children vaccines.

Nor do I know what is in ibuprofen, paracetamol or other medications, only that my headaches cure, and the rest of my pains when I have them.

I do not know what is in the ink for tattoos, vapeo, botox and fillings, or in all the ingredients of my soap or shampoo, and even deodorants.

I do not know the long -term effect of the use of the mobile phone or if that restaurant in which I just eat really used clean foods and washed their hands.

There are many things that I don't know and I will never know.

I only know one thing: that life is short, very short and I still want to do more than go to work every day or stay locked in my house.

I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life of "before."

I am vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* Not to die of COVID-19.
* Not to occupy a hospital bed if I get sick.
* Hug my loved ones
* Do not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out to dance, go to a restaurant, go on vacation and many more things to come.
* To live my life.
* For children to go to school and practice sports.
* For COVID-19 to be an ancient memory.
* To protect us.

I don't feel like guinea pig;I feel calm and responsible with my decision to vaccinate myself."

Totally agree!!!!

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 12:07 p.m.

I liked it.Very successful!

Here to work, take a public transport medium, you have to always carry the Covid Pass on the mobile (with a vaccination certificate or to be cured) or have a valid test, which lasts 48 h if it is PCR or 24 h if it is of antigens.To enter any interior or bar restaurant and many places, it is only admitted with Covid Pass of vaccination or healing.At the moment they have not raised the obligation to get vaccinated as in Austria but not vaccinated is very complicated daily life.

Now there are tails to get vaccinated, but they have closed the macro vaccination centers and the German government has been dismissed (well there is a change of government) and there are not enough vaccines !!And also those who want to put on the soda with those who have not vaccinated.No comments.

To me the soda has only very slightly altered glymia for a couple of days and pain in the muscle.Well and that I could not go to the gym, but tomorrow I am leaving

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/29/2021 12:21 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel but in Germany you have relaxed a lot, a lot ..... To begin with the use of masks on the street and when summer arrived, it was all and inside too.

In Spain, more than 90% of the population has been vaccinated and we have never been able to remove the masks in public places or in transport.Yes, the infection rate is uploading, but more slowly than in the rest of the countries.In part for the movement between countries, people travel, pleasure, work, ... whatever.

@isabelBota Yes, texts of these are one thousand everywhere and against also, with very valid messages.
The point is that each one is free to do with their body and life what they want, for that there are fundamental rights.There are more selfish and others with great sense of society as a whole.
What we cannot do is stigmatize to those who in the free exercise of their rights choose not to vaccinate.I refuse to be a "covidnazi".

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2021 12:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia

I think we are confusing the debate a bit.

Whoever wants, in my opinion, can commit suicide by throwing a bridge (and I know that there are many Q discrete tb).But I only ask that when they throw themselves on the bridge I do not fall on me on the car, just that.

By the way, as you will understand here, you are very careful not to use that term and the German government is very careful to respect fundamental rights but it also has to take care that hospitals are not blocking because that greatly affects the fundamental rights of many others.That is the subject.

All the best

jldiazdel
11/29/2021 1:13 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Well, if @jldiazdel but as I said, we have been over and a half of pandemic and governments could have taken measures and put into practical solutions instead of leading citizens to responsibility and then accusing us of lack of civility.
You put television and everything is accusing and stigmatizing the unvaccinated ones.

So that they do not fall above the suicidal car, you start critals like Bailen Street in Madrid and impose suicides.Governments "can take action."

Today it has been shown that the mask controls the expansion quite a lot.Why did they suppress her in Centro Europe?If in Madrid a hospital was achieved in a short time, in the rest of the western world you can also.

Germany has more means and resources than Spain to have provided the main cities of hospitals and personnel.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2021 1:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Totally agree !!

jldiazdel
11/29/2021 1:28 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
I liked it.Very successful!

Here to work, take a public transport medium, you have to always carry the Covid Pass on the mobile (with a vaccination certificate or to be cured) or have a valid test, which lasts 48 h if it is PCR or 24 h if it is of antigens.To enter any interior or bar restaurant and many places, it is only admitted with Covid Pass of vaccination or healing.At the moment they have not raised the obligation to get vaccinated as in Austria but not vaccinated is very complicated daily life.

Now there are tails to get vaccinated, but they have closed the macro vaccination centers and the German government has been dismissed (well there is a change of government) and there are not enough vaccines !!And also those who want to put on the soda with those who have not vaccinated.No comments.

To me the soda has only very slightly altered glymia for a couple of days and pain in the muscle.Well and that I could not go to the gym, but tomorrow I am leaving

GREETING

Well, it seems perfect and the one who does not want to get vaccinated, no football or bars or spree, just like smokers cannot smoke in football, bars, nor spree, etc ....

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 1:51 p.m.

ruthbia said:
because if @jldiazdel but as I said, we have been a year and a half of pandemic and governments could have taken measures and put into practice solutions instead of deriving citizens the responsibilityand then accuse us of lack of civism.
You put television and everything is accusing and stigmatizing the unvaccinated ones.

So that they do not fall above the suicidal car, you start critals like Bailen Street in Madrid and impose suicides.Governments "can take action."

Today it has been shown that the mask controls the expansion quite a lot.Why did they suppress her in Centro Europe?If in Madrid a hospital was achieved in a short time, in the rest of the western world you can also.

Germany has more means and resources than Spain to have provided the main cities of hospitals and personnel.

Link

Long live the crystals !!!!!By the way they have settled to protect the pedestrians who go down the street from below that avoids any suicide?

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 2:18 p.m.

@Alberto_13 Everyone will do what they want within what they leave.

You cannot prevent suicides, or excesses of speed, or many things .... The authorities can put means that make it more difficult, regulate within the legal framework and fundamental rights, but then each one is free and will act according to their conscienceDictate.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2021 2:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@alberto_13 each will do what they want within what they leave.

You cannot prevent suicides, or excesses of speed, or many things .... The authorities can put means that make it more difficult, regulate within the legal framework and fundamental rights, but then each one is free and will act according to their conscienceDictate.

@Rhutbia, do not want to see it, of course you try to avoid suicides, excess speed, why are we going to allow a virical bomb on the street, in football or bars?

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 3:03 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@jldiazdel but in Germany you have relaxed a lot, a lot ..... to beginAll and inside too.

In Spain, more than 90% of the population has been vaccinated and we have never been able to remove the masks in public places or in transport.Yes, the infection rate is uploading, but more slowly than in the rest of the countries.In part for the movement between countries, people travel, pleasure, work, ... whatever.

@isabelBota Yes, texts of these are one thousand everywhere and against also, with very valid messages.
The point is that each one is free to do with their body and life what they want, for that there are fundamental rights.There are more selfish and others with great sense of society as a whole.
What we cannot do is stigmatize to those who in the free exercise of their rights choose not to vaccinate.I refuse to be a "covidnazi".

@Ruthbia
I have only put a text that I liked and with which I identify (yes, I know there are thousands out there, but I liked that).Indicating at the beginning that there are different opinions because we are different.I don't think it has stigmatized anyone.Let's see if one will not be able to express your opinion without being told something ...

isabelbota
11/29/2021 3:35 p.m.

"The average stay of an entrance in a person without the complete pattern is 32 days compared to 8 of an immunized. Thirteen of the twenty covid patients in ICUs are without vaccinating" These are updated data of my autonomous community.For me who does not want to vaccinate, has a problem ...

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/29/2021 4:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@isabelbota I don't say you have stigmatized;I see that in general, the media and the authorities "induce" us to stigmatize for the way in which the Covid shows us;They are polarizing society under a criterion, yours.
They avoid showing opionions that disagree with respect to what they want to take us.Why don't they show the death data by the vaccine?Or the side effects?Unfortunately there have been.

You have to try to read and document both parties to have a criterion as objective as possible.If you can, because everything capan it.

@Alberto_13 Covid is not a viral bomb much less.The death rate is below the vast majority of the diseases with which we live;We talk about 2% worldwide.

It is contagious and collapses the system, yes, it is demonstrated, but we also know that the vaccine does not inhibit you to take and transmit the COVID.And that there are people infected with vaccinated hospitals, they say it in the news, 50% of those admitted are not vaccinated, that is, the other 50% if it was but the vaccine has not been effective.

I still remember AIDS - AIDS;the amount of dead there were.The news were opened with the news.The doctors did not know what to do, how to avoid the destruction of the immune system, they were going out of hand without being able to help them, expensive treatments and years and years later we continue without vaccine but they have not prohibited sexual relations, nor do they ask you for a flesh with aComplete serology to enter a club, or any sexual leisure stores.
In Spain they launched the campaign of Póntelo-Pósmense it .... and each one who said.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2021 4:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota I do not say that you have stigmatized;I see that in general, the media and the authorities "induce" us to stigmatize for the way in which the Covid shows us;They are polarizing society under a criterion, yours.
They avoid showing opionions that disagree with respect to what they want to take us.Why don't they show the death data by the vaccine?Or the side effects?Unfortunately there have been.

You have to try to read and document both parties to have a criterion as objective as possible.If you can, because everything capan it.

@Alberto_13 Covid is not a viral bomb much less.The death rate is below the vast majority of the diseases with which we live;We talk about 2% worldwide.

It is contagious and collapses the system, yes, it is demonstrated, but we also know that the vaccine does not inhibit you to take and transmit the COVID.And that there are people infected with vaccinated hospitals, they say it in the news, 50% of those admitted are not vaccinated, that is, the other 50% if it was but the vaccine has not been effective.

I still remember AIDS - AIDS;the amount of dead there were.The news were opened with the news.The doctors did not know what to do, how to avoid the destruction of the immune system, they were going out of hand without being able to help them, expensive treatments and years and years later we continue without vaccine but they have not prohibited sexual relations, nor do they ask you for a flesh with aComplete serology to enter a club, or any sexual leisure stores.
In Spain they launched the campaign of Póntelo-Pósmense it .... and each one who said.

You continue to defend the indefensible and with comparisons that do not come to mind, when comparing AIDS with Covid, the COVID has killed in a year what the AIDS between 1981 and 2017, (59102 deaths) and today the AIDS has no vaccine but it is notnecessarily mortal, there is framacological treatment, nor the form of infection is the same

Link citizens/enfleasions/enftransmisibles/sida/vigilancia/doc/mortaltalidih2017.pdf

Alberto_13
11/29/2021 5:01 p.m.

@Alberto_13 And what is idefondible according to you?
Among the lines I interpret that for you a person without vaccines is equivalent to the transmitter of the virus.
Well, you are completely wrong.

I repeat that being vaccinated you are equally "viríca bomb" for others.You can carry it, develop and transmit that without vaccine.Another thing is the effects on your person and on the health system if it is not well sized.
The vaccine is not equivalent to "non -transmission of virus", the only objective of absence of virus is a PCR, but only at the time of making it, hours later you can spread, be a carrier of the virus and even develop it as many people today today.De facto to get out of Spain, the vaccine is not worth it, a PCR is needed.

I defend the fundamental right of the person to do with his body what he wants within the legal framework in which he lives.It is not mandatory to get vaccinated, so whoever does not want or has doubts, that does not.He is in his legal right to do so and no one or anything can force him and much less judge or accuse.

I disagree with how people induce "to judge" and "accuse" as if the vaccinated ones had the absolute truth and those not vaccinated were on the wrong side.Radicalisms on one side or another are not good.This polarity destroys society.

And I insist that citizens are not responsible for the transmission of the virus, it is governments who must put measures and the means necessary to have it controlled.
In my case, at business meetings, PCRs do us when we get together more than 8 or I can contribute an antigens test, they never ask me for vaccines and give us FFP2 or FFP3 masks, in addition to safety distances, gels andOpen doors/windows.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2021 5:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia you have written 'citizens are not responsible for the transmission of the virus. "This argument is a fallacy.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/29/2021 7:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.