{'en': 'Diabetes and Covid19 today', 'es': 'Diabetes y Covid19 a día de hoy'} Image

Diabetes and Covid19 today

Emily's profile photo   05/08/2022 3:23 a.m.

emily said:
hello everyone, I have a complicated and painful situation in my family, because of the covid, and I don't know how to solve it.

I have the three doses of the vaccine on, I would like to know if someone in my conditions, insulin -dependent and with all vaccines, has infected Covid lately, and how it has gone.

I will appreciate all kinds of experiences, in order to make me a composition of the situation in my head, and see what decisions I must make.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Emily,
I have the 3 vaccines on, T1 and I took covid 3 weeks or so.We took the 3 at home at the same time but I am the only one who has diabetes.I had a fever for 5 days but my son and husband only had a fever 1 time and reverse 2 days.Apart from that we have all suffered the same symptoms.Throat pain, cough, mucos and much much tiredness that we are still suffering.I hope this help.Take care of yourself.

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
06/06/2022 2:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you, Belinda, I hope you are totally recovered soon.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/06/2022 4:31 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Hello!I passed the Covid at Christmas, with two vaccines placed and pregnant with 12 weeks and practically did not find out.A little throat itching and some mucus.Glycemia unchanged.

Estereta's profile photo
Estereta
06/14/2022 10:45 a.m.

stereta said:
hello!I passed the Covid at Christmas, with two vaccines placed and pregnant with 12 weeks and practically did not find out.A little throat itching and some mucus.Glycemia unchanged.

Buff less bad than it was good for you and your son, I think this variant is the least serious and lethal, but let's not forget that every day Sega lives and there are people in the ICU, so not stop being careful

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/14/2022 1:06 p.m.

True, anyway it is a great rest to verify that the diabetics are only affected by those who are not.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/14/2022 1:35 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

Good morning Emily:

I passed it in February with two doses of Pfizer's vauna (and I doubt that I get more) I am type 2 diagnosed since November of last year and I was with difference the one that worse the happened of my family (the girl took it andHe hit my wife and me).But no symptom of the serious, a lot of fever, chills, muscle weakness, etc.

That yes, there is one thing that I cannot blame for the covid because I do not know certainly but because of the coincidence of dates it looks all, after passing it I had a sensation in my legs equal to when you have them very loaded after doingExercise, later various pains have appeared, in the left omoplation, the sword and the pubis that have more or less disappeared or have lowered intensity with a visit to the physio but there is one that does not leave, at the height of the height of theThigh that by symptoms looks like a neuropathy (extreme sensitivity to touch such as when you are burned and that type of pain).

As for me to be the worst, I can't blame diabetes worse, in a later analytics I got the vitamin D for the soils and I read that in those cases the covid could be worse, but for sure I know nothing.

Websquirtle's profile photo
Websquirtle
06/20/2022 8:37 a.m.

websirtle said:
good morning emily:

I passed it in February with two doses of Pfizer's vauna (and I doubt that I get more) I am type 2 diagnosed since November of last year and I was with difference the one that worse the happened of my family (the girl took it andHe hit my wife and me).But no symptom of the serious, a lot of fever, chills, muscle weakness, etc.

That yes, there is one thing that I cannot blame for the covid because I do not know certainly but because of the coincidence of dates it looks all, after passing it I had a sensation in my legs equal to when you have them very loaded after doingExercise, later various pains have appeared, in the left omoplation, the sword and the pubis that have more or less disappeared or have lowered intensity with a visit to the physio but there is one that does not leave, at the height of the height of theThigh that by symptoms looks like a neuropathy (extreme sensitivity to touch such as when you are burned and that type of pain).

As for me to be the worst, I can't blame diabetes worse, in a later analytics I got the vitamin D for the soils and I read that in those cases the covid could be worse, but for sure I know nothing.

Good morning, I hope those remaining symptoms are disappearing.My son spent it last month and fortunately he did not infect us.He also has symptoms such as fatigue, and weird pains through the body, they go from one place to another without any meaning, for the moment they do not disappear, or fall in intensity, they rotate, they still hurt a finger of his hand now, he isThe pain appears and the pain appears on one foot, after a while it happens and it hurts an arm, that pain disappears to settle in the head ... and so ...

Thanks for sharing.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/20/2022 11:25 a.m.

We just had the three of them, with some throat pain and a few tenths the first day, some of two days.He left me a little tired, but my daughter and that, he found herself well on the third day and the glycemias or found out.
We have the three vaccines.
The truth is that it was like a mild cold.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/29/2022 4:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, thankfully you are already fine and that glycemia have not altered

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
06/29/2022 10:31 p.m.

regina said:
we have just passed it all three, with some sore throat and a few tenths the first day, some of all two days.He left me a little tired, but my daughter and that, he found herself well on the third day and the glycemias or found out.
We have the three vaccines.
The truth is that it was like a mild cold.

I'm glad it was mild ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/30/2022 10:27 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is a great relief to read your testimonies, I'm glad that it has been mild and without setbacks with diabetes.

Thanks 🙂

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/30/2022 1:06 p.m.

Hello, I spent it 1 week ago.Only 2 days with fever and that's it.As always when you are sick in my case, sugar shoots but I can't do much more attempt to compensate as you can, but you will normally be taller.I had the 3 vaccines

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
07/04/2022 7:46 p.m.

fmontes78 said:
Hello I spent it 1 week ago.Only 2 days with fever and that's it.As always when you are sick in my case, sugar shoots but I can't do much more attempt to compensate as you can, but you will normally be taller.I had the 3 vaccines

Thank you for your testimony, and I'm glad that in your case it was slight.

In my house we are on alert again, my son, who has already passed it, is again sick and confined in his room, this morning has given negative, but also when it happened he gave negative at the beginning ... on Friday my husband and IWe make a PCR, because they ask us for the holidays, theoretically we leave on Saturday.My son is not because he plans his vacation with friends in August, but now, ours, already paid and everything is in danger ...

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/05/2022 2:22 p.m.

I, with the 3 vaccines since I had.On Friday after eating, discomfort like carraspera in my throat, I mustered and at night first negative test.Saturday suspending bike route and I do only 70 km easy.Mistake.I almost have to stop a taxi to return home.As I am very bigpiece I came back.Morío dead when entering the house and almost 2h lying on the floor with pain throughout the body.After eating, second negative test.Sunday, very tired I decide to go out to the park.I made 10 km soft, let's go 1h 50 '.When returning third test ..... positive.Monday, very tired, in a very shown voice and nasal congestion, I repeat 10 km to walk around the park.Well the thing seems to stabilize.At least it is not worse.Tuesday, I still walk the same km.Little by little I am finding me better .....
All symptoms that say: throat, congestion, mucus, tiredness, varied joint pains.The only one I have not had has been a fever.And regarding glucose: Saturday, Sunday and Monday until night, a roller coaster.Today, Tuesday, everything much more stable.It seems that what they say about this Omicron subvariant, which lasts 4 to 5 days is correct.I hope it is.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/05/2022 4:50 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wove said:
me, with the 3 vaccines since I had.On Friday after eating, discomfort like carraspera in my throat, I mustered and at night first negative test.Saturday suspending bike route and I do only 70 km easy.Mistake.I almost have to stop a taxi to return home.As I am very bigpiece I came back.Morío dead when entering the house and almost 2h lying on the floor with pain throughout the body.After eating, second negative test.Sunday, very tired I decide to go out to the park.I made 10 km soft, let's go 1h 50 '.When returning third test ..... positive.Monday, very tired, in a very shown voice and nasal congestion, I repeat 10 km to walk around the park.Well the thing seems to stabilize.At least it is not worse.Tuesday, I still walk the same km.Little by little I am finding me better .....
All symptoms that say: throat, congestion, mucus, tiredness, varied joint pains.The only one I have not had has been a fever.And regarding glucose: Saturday, Sunday and Monday until night, a roller coaster.Today, Tuesday, everything much more stable.It seems that what they say about this Omicron subvariant, which lasts 4 to 5 days is correct.I hope it is so.

But how gross!No?"P'haberte dao a chungo" with so much pedaling and walk ...

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/05/2022 6:40 p.m.

Don't believe, Emily.If your whole life has been playing sports, unless you can literally move, physical exercise is always beneficial for our organism.If you know your body, it's just a matter of adapting it to your current circumstances.You lower the rhythm ... and to continue.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/05/2022 10:08 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Man, take ... when one is bad it does not go to rest.
I envy your energy, really, what power!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/06/2022 11:58 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

wave said:
don't believe, emily.If your whole life has been playing sports, unless you can literally move, physical exercise is always beneficial for our organism.If you know your body, it's just a matter of adapting it to your current circumstances.You lower the rhythm ... and to follow.

Man, with Covid and doing kilometers ...!

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/06/2022 1:09 p.m.

@Be now that you comment your symptoms I brought a "cold" of the plane to early June.
I had throat, mucus, cough at night and two days tired, on the third day ganglia with infection.He went 4-5 days when the doctor received me only.
I also happened to me as a young man who took me championship colds in June because I was very low in defenses for the stress of the exams.
Total that I did not test, but as always they tell us that the throat infection is because of bacteria I did not think of virus.
I worked every day and also did sports;And my boy was phenomenal and my parents to whom I visited nothing.
I will always have the doubt.

I have a friend without diabetes with 3 vaccines that is happening now as a cold, 2 days tired and now brats and phlegm.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2022 6:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, today 4th day from the positive, although he already had 2 of before, already leaving.Almost null throat discomfort, less muscle aches, more mucus, what raising myself causes me a rare feeling in my stomach, probably because at night part of the mucus ends there, and ... I have lost smell.I am less tired.As medication to relieve symptoms, 1 paracetamol of 650 at noon.

It seems that the matter is progressing properly.

By the way, with respect to our controls: it is curious that, without ingesting food or doing anything special, glycemia rises around 20 points from 7pm until approximately 8pm.What can be due?

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/06/2022 8:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.