{'en': 'Diabetes and Covid19 today', 'es': 'Diabetes y Covid19 a día de hoy'} Image

Diabetes and Covid19 today

Emily's profile photo   05/08/2022 3:23 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@take now that you comment your symptoms I brought a "cold" of the plane to early June.
I had throat, mucus, cough at night and two days tired, on the third day ganglia with infection.He went 4-5 days when the doctor received me only.
I also happened to me as a young man who took me championship colds in June because I was very low in defenses for the stress of the exams.
Total that I did not test, but as always they tell us that the throat infection is because of bacteria I did not think of virus.
I worked every day and also did sports;And my boy was phenomenal and my parents to whom I visited nothing.
I will always have the doubt.

I have a friend without diabetes with 3 vaccines that is happening now as a cold, 2 days tired and now brats and phlegm.

The colds continue to exist,: D will not be covid ..

With my son we continue on alert, yesterday the doctor said that a test was done every day.Today he has given negative again, continues with the same symptoms.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/06/2022 8:43 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

wave said:
well, today 4th day from the positive, although he already had 2 of before, already coming out.Almost null throat discomfort, less muscle aches, more mucus, what raising myself causes me a rare feeling in my stomach, probably because at night part of the mucus ends there, and ... I have lost smell.I am less tired.As medication to relieve symptoms, 1 paracetamol of 650 at noon.

It seems that the matter is progressing properly.

By the way, with respect to our controls: it is curious that, without ingesting food or doing anything special, glycemia rises around 20 points from 7pm until approximately 8pm.What can be due?

Well, I don't know what the climbs are due, but if it didn't happen to you before, it may be due to Covid, right?That always happens to me, that is, even if I don't eat, I have to prick insulin, but it goes up.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/06/2022 8:47 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

wave said:
well, today 4th day from the positive, although he already had 2 of before, already coming out.Almost null throat discomfort, less muscle aches, more mucus, what raising myself causes me a rare feeling in my stomach, probably because at night part of the mucus ends there, and ... I have lost smell.I am less tired.As medication to relieve symptoms, 1 paracetamol of 650 at noon.

By the way, with respect to our controls: it is curious that, without ingesting food or doing anything special, glycemia rises around 20 points from 7pm until approximately 8pm.What can be due?
Be careful that paracetamol increases glycemia

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/06/2022 8:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, thanks girls

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/06/2022 9:02 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

emily said:
oars said:
well, today 4th day from the positive, although it already had 2 of before, already coming out.Almost null throat discomfort, less muscle aches, more mucus, what raising myself causes me a rare feeling in my stomach, probably because at night part of the mucus ends there, and ... I have lost smell.I am less tired.As medication to relieve symptoms, 1 paracetamol of 650 at noon.

Well, I don't know what the climbs are due, but if it didn't happen to you before, it may be due to Covid, right?That always happens to me, that is, even if I don't eat, I have to prick insulin, but get on.

You just left me with stone.It is true that I have only been with this story for 3 years.That is, even if it does not ingest food, if I see that the sensor marks me glycemia that has a tendency to increase, up to 140 say, for example, it should contrast it with insulin units according to what, in my specific case, I get off eachunit?

Until now it did not give importance, since I expected to dinner to inject the rapid and slow.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/06/2022 9:22 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@The afternoon climbs are normal.Around 19:00 the body loose glucogene, sometimes the basal does not control it and comes out picos.A few months ago there was a post of this topic.
I do not exceed 160 let it be, but once again I have to put insulin.

@Emily My brothers, big heads like them are without vaccines and have just passed covid.I hit my nephew to her parents and this brother to the other.My nephew, 16 years old, fever one day and fatigue, his father and my sister -in -law the same, and the other only tired, one day his back hurt, the next head, then his legs.He was 4 days or so.At home there are my parents, about 80, without passing it.

We will have to pass it as when we spent measles, chickenpox, papers .... I spent all and some more depending on what ran through the school that week.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/07/2022 8:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, thanks for the info, I did not know and the nurses, when I have asked them, they did not give me a coherent answer.Then I will look for the thread to refer.

Well, I go to my 10K.Let's see if this weekend can already get the bike for a walk, I'm out of the park

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/07/2022 9:24 a.m.

@Ruthbia at home only my son, nor my husband, nor I have passed it.Today we make ourselves a PCR that they ask us to go on vacation, and my son is doing an antigen test at this time, to see if he continues to give negative, or it is positive for the second time.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/07/2022 9:45 a.m.

My son has given negative again, but still has the symptoms and does not improve, I don't know ...

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/07/2022 9:57 a.m.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/07/2022 1:21 p.m.

Hello Emily, I am DM1 insulin -dependent and very poorly controlled ... also.
I took the Covid at the end of February and now at the end of June for the second time.
Tiredness at the beginning and a lot of cold/mucus but nothing more.
So ... there have been luck both occasions

kavit75's profile photo
kavit75
07/10/2022 4:06 p.m.

@Emily, I don't know if you have a beach nearby ... but the sun and the sea are very good reconstituted..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2022 4:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I would like to have a beach near hehe.I hope that could be a medical prescription soon;)
I just spent a week ago.I wear the 3 vaccines, and I have passed through all states, fever, fatigue, sore throat, head, stomach, nasal congestion, cough, loss of smell, and weird taste.The first four days with fever and tiredness, on the sixth day it still gave soft positive.After a week I am starting to smell a little everything, but I continue with some cough, mucus and throat.
The sugar triggered, just saying that with the freestyle it was at 87% target, and after these days I put on 47% :( between that I had no appetite and the stomach scrambled, ate less, and punctured me less, but theSugar did nothing but up.
Yesterday was the first day that I dared to take the bike, but I only did 20km of test and I already arrived exhausted!I don't know how you could do those 70 @yourself!A crack!

valky's profile photo
valky
07/10/2022 11:37 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@valky I guess because it was at the beginning.Then or smell the bike until the fourth day after positive.Yesterday, after 6 days of the positive, I kept being so I will wait on day 9 or 10 to test again.Yesterday and today I already took the bike 92 and 97 km, with 600 m of accumulated positive slope.Of course, very slow.I climb pulsations, I want but I have no hint of strength.You will have to rener friendly patience.And last what you have to last.Come on

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/11/2022 12:15 a.m.

Well, I have noticed that glucose levels rise a lot, I had to click more times to try to regulate it.Loss of smell, taste, headache and some fever.Without stoping working and according to the SESCAM (CLM) we are not at risk.In fact, a partner did not go to work one day and when he went to ask for the decline, the doctor said they had given order not to reflect anything for Covid.Regrettable.

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
07/11/2022 4:04 p.m.

I am happening now.All good, I had to make an appointment on the doctor for a medication and told me that they no longer followed up, or test, or anything even if I had diabetes

I had a fever one day at night and the next day the slightly uncontrolled glycemia.VERTigos the following minor days.For the rest I can not complain because I have been well, I have no tiredness, I do not lose either taste or smell.I am on vacation so I have not had to go to work, but a roll to be bad on vacation, I've been from that day without going to the pool and I only go out to walk

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/19/2022 12:51 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

By the way I am 11 and I still get positive, what a roll

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/19/2022 12:52 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

xmike said:
Well, I have noticed that glucose levels rise a lot, I had to click more times to try to regulate it.Loss of smell, taste, headache and some fever.Without stoping working and according to the SESCAM (CLM) we are not at risk.In fact, a partner did not go to work one day and when he went to ask for the decline, the doctor said they had given order not to reflect anything for Covid.Regrettable.

It is unfortunate, yes.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/19/2022 2:15 p.m.

nila said:
by the way I am 11 and I still get positive, go roll

Patience.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/19/2022 2:15 p.m.

@Emily, is your child better?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2022 1:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.