{'en': 'Diabetes and Covid19 today', 'es': 'Diabetes y Covid19 a día de hoy'} Image

Diabetes and Covid19 today

Emily's profile photo   05/08/2022 3:23 a.m.

carussa said:
@alberto_13 that passes fast and very slight!

Thanks at the moment it is like that

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/19/2022 12:15 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Well, one of the situations that feared most has happened: my son has infected.He started with symptoms last Monday, but he was away from home for days.Yesterday the symptoms with strong belly pain, diarrhea and fever were aggravated, it has the three doses of the vaccine.He has come home a while ago and I have not seen it, he has gone directly to his room, he had already prepared to be confined, and will not leave her until not negative.Now he has no fever, neither belly pain, nor diarrhea, and does not have the fatigue that he suffered on Tuesday and yesterday.

He has an affected throat, mucus, cough, pain that "runs" articulation in articulation, goes and comes to him, and for now nothing more, yesterday was his worst day, I don't know if he can get worse or not, and let's goLet's see if the fever uploads this afternoon again,

Let's see if we can contain the virus so that we do not infect us too, especially me.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/19/2022 1 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

I encourage @emily, what the doctors have told me is that if the fever is serious, it does not fall from 38, the other inconvenience everywhere, imcomodas but not insufferable and what I said before the normal blood glucose

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/19/2022 1:26 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Emily courage for you too.You will tell us.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
05/19/2022 2:11 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Thank you, I am taking all the precautions that the situation allows me, I will tell you.<3

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/19/2022 9:08 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

emily said:
Thank you, I am taking all the precautions that the situation allows me, I will tell you.& lt; 3

Much encouragement, you will see how everything is going well

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/19/2022 9:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

emily said:
hello everyone, I have a complicated and painful situation in my family, because of the covid, and I don't know how to solve it.

I have the three doses of the vaccine on, I would like to know if someone in my conditions, insulin -dependent and with all vaccines, has infected Covid lately, and how it has gone.

I will appreciate all kinds of experiences, in order to make me a composition of the situation in my head, and see what decisions I must make.

Thanks in advance.

Loliya's profile photo
Loliya
05/24/2022 9:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

loliya said:
emily said:
hello everyone, I have a complicated and painful situation in my family, because of the covid, and I don't knowHow to solve it.

I have the three doses of the vaccine on, I would like to know if someone in my conditions, insulin -dependent and with all vaccines, has infected Covid lately, and how it has gone.

I will appreciate all kinds of experiences, in order to make me a composition of the situation in my head, and see what decisions I must make.

Thanks in advance.

Hello good morning, my son is type 1 diabetic has all the doses and I spent the covid, I was very afraid but thanks to God it carried it quite well and that the viral load was very high, it was confined for 10 days, then it had something of some ofintermittent cough a couple of weeks but already disappeared

Loliya's profile photo
Loliya
05/24/2022 9:39 a.m.

I'm glad it's fine @Loliya!

From what you say, no sequel has been left, right?How old is?

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/24/2022 9:50 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I hope you recover everything and soon you are well

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
05/25/2022 5:54 p.m.

loliya said:
loliya said:
emily said:
emily said:
hello to all, I have a complicated situation andPainful in my family, because of the Covid, and I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello good morning, my son is type 1 diabetic has all the doses and I spent the covid, I was very afraid but thanks to God it carried it quite well and that the viral load was very high, it was confined for 10 days, then it had something of some ofintermittent cough a couple of weeks but already disappeared

How lucky that it was not serious and has no sequelae!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/25/2022 9:50 p.m.

My son no longer has symptoms but is still positive.It is curious but three days ago the test was positive but with the very weak line, and yesterday and today it is again super marked, and remains confined in its second week.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/25/2022 9:54 p.m.

emily said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
Hello everyone, I have a complicated and painful situation in my family, because of the Covid, and I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

How are you?

isabelbota
05/25/2022 9:54 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello good,

I have the first two vaccines alone and I gave positive a few weeks ago.It was my husband who started with fever and discomfort and I

It did not happen from there, I didn't need anything especially, Paracetamol x the neck and little more
Rare diabetes, like a cold or similar ...
And consequences at all either

essebess's profile photo
essebess
05/29/2022 2:47 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
emily said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
hello everyone, I have a complicated and painful situation in my family, because of the covid, and I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello good morning, my son is type 1 diabetic has all the doses and I spent the covid, I was very afraid but thanks to God it carried it quite well and that the viral load was alstísima, it was confined for 10 days, then it had something leftintermittent cough a couple of weeks but already disappeared

X
How are you going?

Hello, I have not infected for the moment, and my son has finally given negative today.It has mucus, it is tired, from time to time it has a headache, throat discomfort, loss of smell and taste, and when you speak you have to stop a few seconds to take air, because you run out of.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/29/2022 7:21 p.m.

emily said:
Isabelbota said:
emily said:
emily said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
loliya said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
emily said:
hello to all, I have a complicated and painful situation in my family, because of the covid, andI don't know how to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello good morning, my son is type 1 diabetic has all the doses and I spent the covid, I was very afraid but thanks to God it carried it quite well and that the viral load was alstísima, it was confined for 10 days, then it had something leftintermittent cough a couple of weeks but already disappeared

X
How are you going?

Hello, I have not infected for the moment, and my son has finally given negative today.It has mucus, it is tired, from time to time it has a headache, throat discomfort, loss of smell and taste, and when you speak you have to stop a few seconds to take air, because you run out of.

Well, I'm glad for you.And that your child who leaves the remains soon ...

isabelbota
05/29/2022 10:30 p.m.

Hello everyone.I have the three covid vaccines plus that of the flu.And a week ago I began to have covid symptoms ... congestion, headache, crying eyes, dripping nose, and leg pain then came the cough and dust of rib.I'm like a flu, I went to the doctor and he discharged for a week.My personal experience is that it is a flu "with name" and that I should not overwhelm myself for this.When I touch I will go to work with a mask and then continue with my daily life.Health and Salu2.

IGARO's profile photo
IGARO
05/30/2022 8:36 a.m.

igaro said:
hello everyone.I have the three covid vaccines plus that of the flu.And a week ago I began to have covid symptoms ... congestion, headache, crying eyes, dripping nose, and leg pain then came the cough and dust of rib.I'm like a flu, I went to the doctor and he discharged for a week.My personal experience is that it is a flu "with name" and that I should not overwhelm myself for this.When I touch I will go to work with a mask and then continue with my daily life.Health and Salu2.

Thank you for explaining your experience, I hope and I want you to recover well and soon.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/30/2022 2:27 p.m.

emily said:
are now not at risk?I was looking on the Internet and everything I read said that for us it can be very serious, but of course, everything is from 2020, I found nothing about this year, which is what interests me.

I have no spleen, when they operated on the tumor of the pancreas they removed it, and I have to be very careful with the infections, I must immediately take ample spectrum antibiotics and go to the doctor, because I have no defenses, but I read that with the Covid noIt affects that I have no spleen ... that I also worried a lot, ... if now they say that we are not at risk, can I do the same as those who are not, without being afraid?That is, shouldn't I take more precautions than a non -diabetic person?

Forgive my insistence, but it is important for me.

Thanks to all s & lt; 3

Hi Emily,

I caught the omicron, which apparently was much less aggressive than the Alpha variant (the previous one, ´Es contagious but more aggressive).Although it also insists that omicron is less aggressive because when it arrived, vaccination was already greater than 90% in adults.

I had the complete pattern at that time, that for people between 45 and 50 years they were 2 doses in December 2021. We all caught the covid in Christmas food (I confirm that it is contagious of noses) and I only had one day of fever,A bad night with nightmares and delusions, but at 12 in the morning I felt better and I didn't have a fever again, yes, the throat with pain and some symptom no more did not disappear until after 3 weeks.

As I have seen in news that they talk about the link between Covid and Diabetes, if diabetes has good control, there is no added risk to anyone's person, and apparently it was not a risk group as sensitive as at first.

On the other hand, patients who have suffered from cancer do I know that it is an important risk factor, I suppose that if they are under treatment and it is recent, even more.I had a friend in the very humpback UCI who was in treatment after having passed cancer.Another example I think is Resines, which had a complete vaccination pattern but had suffered prior cancer, so added to his age, the poor passed it quite badly.

Greetings.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/30/2022 3:50 p.m.

felinol said:
emily said:
now we are not at risk?I was looking on the Internet and everything I read said that for us it can be very serious, but of course, everything is from 2020, I found nothing about this year, which is what interests me.

I have no spleen, when they operated on the tumor of the pancreas they removed it, and I have to be very careful with the infections, I must immediately take ample spectrum antibiotics and go to the doctor, because I have no defenses, but I read that with the Covid noIt affects that I have no spleen ... that I also worried a lot, ... if now they say that we are not at risk, can I do the same as those who are not, without being afraid?That is, shouldn't I take more precautions than a non -diabetic person?

Forgive my insistence, but it is important for me.

Thanks to all s & lt; 3

Hi Emily,

I caught the omicron, which apparently was much less aggressive than the Alpha variant (the previous one, ´Es contagious but more aggressive).Although it also insists that omicron is less aggressive because when it arrived, vaccination was already greater than 90% in adults.

I had the complete pattern at that time, that for people between 45 and 50 years they were 2 doses in December 2021. We all caught the covid in Christmas food (I confirm that it is contagious of noses) and I only had one day of fever,A bad night with nightmares and delusions, but at 12 in the morning I felt better and I didn't have a fever again, yes, the throat with pain and some symptom no more did not disappear until after 3 weeks.

As I have seen in news that they talk about the link between Covid and Diabetes, if diabetes has good control, there is no added risk to anyone's person, and apparently it was not a risk group as sensitive as at first.

On the other hand, patients who have suffered from cancer do I know that it is an important risk factor, I suppose that if they are under treatment and it is recent, even more.I had a friend in the very humpback UCI who was in treatment after having passed cancer.Another example I think is Resines, which had a complete vaccination pattern but had suffered prior cancer, so added to his age, the poor passed it quite badly.

Greetings.

I'm glad it was mild for you.Thank you very much for sharing.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/30/2022 4:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.