{'en': 'Good from Madrid.10 years with uncontrolled diabetes, up to 11.2 glycosilada.', 'es': 'Buenas desde Madrid. 10 años con diabetes descontrolada, hasta 11,2 de glicosilada.'} Image

Good from Madrid.10 years with uncontrolled diabetes, up to 11.2 glycosilada.

felinol's profile photo   05/23/2022 7:56 p.m.

marine said:
I do not deduce anything, I only value depending on what you answer and speak in the plural because it is not an individual response but generalized that many users of the forum describe to lose weight as something impossibleAnd it is not so.

Getting a personalized plan is not to put on jam York or fresh cheese in the morning.It is seeing your somatotype ... fatty percentage, what visceral fat you have ... basal metabolic rate .. a long etc ... Go to the nutritionist how to go to the mechanical workshop of the corner or go to a good one, that is at least at least it is theperception that gives me for the messages that I read normally.

Hi Marine,

Thanks for your answer.

I understand that there are nutritionists who can be more suitable, I know several people who have had less classic nutritionists, of those who tell you "this week you can eat nuts you want, and then this, this and this."And a week they changed to other patterns.

But to me, luckily or unfortunately, I have touched more traditional nutritionists, which send you a balanced and low -calorie diet.Some have given me scales that measure body fat and other values, but the prescription did not vary much.And I think that traditional diets are superb in 95% of people.But don't tell me why, with 46 years it didn't work for me anymore, when with 25, 30, 38 ... I had been wonderful.Something has changed in me, I do not know if the slow metabolism, for age, more inactivity, or the insulin to the top, or all of them, or those three and others that I do not know ... but now my body is very bastard:Joy:

I had another new nutritionist now and I could not go, do not think I don't look for help ... but I have cardiologists, ophthalmologists, internists, endocrine, nurses, etc., and it is difficult to look for holes with work ... but yes,I will keep trying :)

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Felinol Physical activity in these cases is usually very important.No matter how much caloric restriction that we give .. but we activate metabolism with physical activity in the end the trend is to maintain or gain weight.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2022 1:50 p.m.

Diabetes does not forgive, and I have made fool for 8 years ... These last 2 I am trying to remedy it, but it is costing me.Zero fried potatoes (my favorite food) is almost impossible .. but eating half of the amount and half of times is already a beginning.If I start doing ketogenic again, I will be a season (I hope long) without trying them.

The slow insulin at night as extra doses, I assure you that there is no problem with descents later, at least in my case.When I wake up the next morning it has dropped to me from 500 to 250, but 250 at 9 in the morning is a barbarity ... loose breakfast (a glass of milk for example) and at noon I am already in 180 ... noI get more, let's say that the 530 sugar have "eaten" all the insulin that I have put more and does not continue with more down ... obviously with the patch I am calm because I see at all times that I do not give me a downturn... But I tell you ... 200 not low until well in the morning.

Of course, it is also crazy to go to bed with 500 you put insulin (slow) extra or not.It decomposes all the balance that should try to pursue, eat equitably and moderately during the day and always put the same amount of insulin adequate to what you need.But there are days that I make some excess, which I believe, and zás, bad calculation and upload by surprise.That is why sometimes I miss having a quick emergency insulin, but they have never prescribed it and I would not know or use it.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 2:16 p.m.

marine said:
@felinol physical activity in these cases is usually very important.For a lot of caloric restriction that we give .. but we activate the metabolism with physical activity in the end the trend is to maintain or fat.

Joer Marine, I already tell you, you are right.I wanted to exercise strength, which seems much better than cardiovascular (among other things to accelerate metabolism and not lose muscle mass with the diet I was doing), I bought a team to make bank press, dumbbells, weights, of everything.... And it turns out that when I started exercising I started to hurt my left shoulder.The resonance took me 3 or 4 things (that if bursitis, and I do not know what stories more) and the rehabilitation has not helped me much.So arms and chest exercises, discarded.To walk is that I get a laziness, and although I try sometimes, then I am not constant.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 2:22 p.m.

@Felinol I did that of Sanitas Nutrineam as you, pure protein and took the diet the head of endocrinology of Madrid Sanitas.But then I found products outside Sanitas at cheap prices.(Aldi bread € 2.85, 250g that is from Franjuba, or franjuba itself in the IC to € 3.85, 500g; that of Nutrineam € 18, jams without sugar, and other products.)

In the FJD they do not put me on a diet because I have well controlled diabetes.My AC1 = 5.9, my variability of 26%.In 7 years I have not gone from AC1> 6.5, except for the debut to 13.1.

I have made many diets in my life, always with health professionals and any diet requires willpower, not only with food with schedules and exercise routines.I go out to walk with my mobile and headphones, I also make fitness and 2-4-hour bike routes according to the day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2022 3:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Alberto_13

The medication I have I think is the ideal one: the threehiba (better than toujeo), the Ozenpic (better than the Trulicity) and the Synjardy (better than metformin to dry).

It is the best possible medication, at least the hospital doctor sent me indicating that it will help me a lot, the endocrine of Sanitas corroborated me that the medication is very good, and in pharmacies they also tell me.I think the problem is for the 10 years of diabetes, the obesity and lack of control that I have had so much time, which makes it resistance to exaggerated insulin.

At the moment I have not had hypos, although in the sensor they appear at night, but they are surely due to sensor problems, because the strips tell me that I am fine.Surely as @isabelbota says it is because I crush the sensor with the arm when sleeping.Anyway I think that for me the sensor is essential, so I want to discover if a responsible doctor can send it to patients who need it, even if they are of type 2.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 3:13 p.m.

Hi Ruthbia,

I do not know anyone in the forum, but I have to say that at the moment you are telling me consistent things.From IsabelBota, the one that started the forum with its response, and all the others that you have participated.

What you tell me that you get fat with 800 kcal I believe it, and it is a roll, because if you sacrifice, fattening, you think about throwing the towel right away.I believe that the insulin prevents weight loss is almost an axiom, it is not that it influences, it is decisive.That is why I believe that the low -fat ketogenic diet is ideal, because in my case I have not needed insulin.Of course, going down 0.6kg per week (in my case) is very desperate, but hey, it is to patience.

Regarding the accessories, I sign up those you have told me, because I want to resume the diet.The shakes are the best as protein, and in nutritional values, with very few hydrates in the zero modality.The first one that Pillé was from the Prozis brand, and knew Aguachirri, so he threw a chorreoncito of milk to know better.Now SCITEC Nutrition Pillo, which are not bad, and a Bimanan Befit of low HC proteins that is great, although it is more expensive.But also some whim, there are some chocolate croisants in the "Feeling Ok" brand that when I saw them € 2 I started to palms with my ears, now they went up to 2.25 I think.The minimum price he had achieved on the Internet was € 2.80.They are delicious and have only 6gr of CH per unit and 17gr of proteins.I bought more than 100 hahahaha.Those of Sanitas (Nutrineam) were € 12 units, example.Take the 5 "dose" of substitutes at those prices rose to 400-500 euros per month !!!!

The hormones did not know, the truth ... but it is true that glucose levels depend on many things, for example in colds and flu

By the way, you also have the great levels, congratulations !!!!

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 3:43 p.m.

I think a forum helps thousands of people who will seek information on Google in the future.For example, if someone looks for opinions of Keto diets, a link to this forum will appear with opinions of several diabetics, which can help you.That is why I am so heavy and I write the parafones I write, because I love to see a lot of info when I look for something and I get into other past internet forums.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 4:26 p.m.

Here we are to help us and there is no need tensions.We must avoid being sharp, each one can speak for himself, not for others, it cannot be generalized.

By the way, not all women need Keto diet.I lose weight perfectly with Mediterranean diet, I had already commented before by the way, "all here" should have been said.In my case, if as less calories I spend (come from anywhere) thinness.I must be rare ... 😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/24/2022 4:36 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Felinol Thanks for meals, I'll take an eye.I only paid a request to Sanitas, I immediately found more economical similar products online.Because if everything they propose comes out.And losing 600g/sem is very little, I have a lot of willpower, but it does not last long, the month and I leave it;The diet did well because in 1 month I lost what I wanted approximately but now it is hard for me to return ... and I wonder where has the willpower gone?:)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2022 4:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Felinol for your latest interventions, if you allow me, I will tell you/I will advise a couple of things, without the encouragement at all:

We all want to eat what we want and many times we excuse ourselves in "smaller rations."
NO!Some things must really eliminate it ... When you have the controlled disease, you may be consumed from time to time and in small portions, but while I would displeasure myself a lot on that issue.

Sightseeing.Walking is the easiest exercise you can do.Obesity does not help, you will get tired and be little agile, but for "laziness" and "lack of time" ... Let's go man!

I have a small child and an absurd work schedule of 9:30 hours a day.I know what it is to have a lack of time.It rains, thunder or achicharre the sun, there I am walking, a few more days, others less ... yesterday 2.5 hours pulling the car and my son already desperate to be on the street ...

You need to display.There is no more.

anif's profile photo
anif
05/24/2022 4:58 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

ruthbia said:
thanks @felinol, very successful.
@Alberto_13 I have answered you privately.

As you say here we talk about diabetes and what everyone experiences.

@Felinol Thanks for meals, I'll take an eye.I only paid a request to Sanitas, I immediately found more economical similar products online.Because if everything they propose comes out.And losing 600g/sem is very little, I have a lot of willpower, but it does not last long, the month and I leave it;The diet did well because in 1 month I lost what I wanted approximately but now it is hard for me to return ... and I wonder where has the willpower gone?: ...

Well, to send you private messages, I said it so as not to break the subject in this forum, although if you speak, I hope it is always to reach an understanding and not to confront you ... it is not worth it.If you do not get to understand yourself, better ignore you ... this is not Twitter !!!!

Regarding Sanitas's diet, the problem is that you have to leave the doctor and look for another one, because he follows you alone if you do that diet, and when you buy you have to give your name and that of the doctor, so they have youcontrolled.On the other hand, this was a good "mercenary", allowed consultations by mail, "super attentive" to buy and buy, but in 4 mails sparks jumped and ended up telling him that his way of working seemed immoral, imposing very expensive products (IHe said that health was priceless ... ahem ...).Notice, I asked if I could use my vitamins (I had capsules for one year) instead of the Nutrineam, with similar nutritional values, and he told me that I did not guarantee that the oligosaccharides made me out of ketosis, and not, not, notI will use my pills.Then I saw that the oligosaccharides were a type of carbohydrate, and no matter how much oligosaccharide it had, a 0.3g pill will not make me out of ketosis or coña ... in short, then several Sanitas doctors have confirmed that I have confirmed thatNor do they see good praxis that a series of endocrine from Sanitas are "associated" to their own nutritional plan and press you in doing so.

The return to the diet: the same thing happens to me, I was in diet about 5 months and I went down about 14 kg.I left it in October thinking "a sabbatical month" and so far that it is costing me to resume it ... unfortunately to start from scratch again.I have several boats that they don't have much left for expijajaja.Let's see if with this forum I return energy and willpower, the issue is that I want to follow it a full year at least, is it that I can do it?

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 5:15 p.m.

anif said:
@felinol for your latest interventions, if you allow me, I will tell you/I will advise a couple of things, without the intention of offending at all:

We all want to eat what we want and many times we excuse ourselves in "smaller rations."
NO!Some things must really eliminate it ... When you have the controlled disease, you may be consumed from time to time and in small portions, but while I would displeasure myself a lot on that issue.

Sightseeing.Walking is the easiest exercise you can do.Obesity does not help, you will get tired and be little agile, but for "laziness" and "lack of time" ... Let's go man!

I have a small child and an absurd work schedule of 9:30 hours a day.I know what it is to have a lack of time.It rains, thunder or achicharre the sun, there I am walking, a few more days, others less ... yesterday 2.5 hours pulling the car and my son already desperate to be on the street ...

You need to display.There is no more.

Yes, you are right, you have to do it and it costs me, I recognize it.

The obesity is not only "for eating and having passivity."I have always blamed my overweight, and more than 20 years ago doctors threw my anger.Now, every time I go to the doctor, some tell me that I must lose weight (1 in 5) but when they don't say it, I say "I know I must lose weight" and many answer me "it's not your fault,People are very wrong, on the issue of nutrition we are in the stone age, it is not as easy as saying that you have to have willpower ... "and tell you about metabolic memory, and other topics that influence.And I don't want to excuse me, I am not a discipline model, but I tell you that I do not consider that it eats more than the average, much less, and now, with diabetes, even less.

The routines, I do not say that I cannot go for a walk every day 1 hour, only that I usually sleep 5 hours because it does not give my life, and then you think "if I have the glycemia values ​​well, because nothing happens for notWalk today, I'll leave tomorrow, "and in the end I am less than what I should.It is clear that the ideal is to walk, bike, practice some sport ... but it also helps if the environment is good, if you go with someone, if you have time, if you have done it from a young age.That is why I admire the methodical and constant people so much.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 5:33 p.m.

Moderation team note

Good afternoon everyone,

We inform you that we have been with continued moderation actions in which the user Alberto_13 is included, he has been contacted several times privately, requesting compliance with the forum standards and respect for the people who form it.

Given the repeated offenses and persistence in breach of the standards, we are forced to expel the user of the forum.

Please, any comments about it can direct it by private message to @Fer

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/24/2022 6:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

felinol said:
but I already tell you that the day I like a pizza shoots at 400 the same as always.

Since I have the patches to constantly measure, I regulate the curve in an incredible way, I see how in 120, if I like a rice plate I climb to 200, but if I repeat, it climbs to 350 throughout the day, and if asmore (snack for example) I put in 400.

It is to give you some collejas.If you know that he shoots, do not repeat and with the pizza, more of the same.I love rice, potatoes, pasta, etc., but I love my life even more and I barely try them because I know that my glucose is triggered.As you have told you before, low diet in hydrates and you will see how even more.And then there is the love you have yourself.

polaris's profile photo
polaris
05/29/2022 3:37 p.m.

In case it helps, I tell you my case: 66 years, 64 kg.Strong sport since always, 18 marathons I have run, more than 120,000 km.In bike, mountain marine marine marine, Alps, Dolomitas .... Anyway, I have not stopped for more than 40 years.Obviously he ate everything and eager.Well 4 years ago and after fasting 3 analytics greater than 120 they tell me that I am diabetic, but that they do not explain my way of life and that since type 1 give the face in adolescence ... I must be type2. They prescribe metformin and give me a food plan to which I really did little attention.The meals I made were completely healthy and balanced.A year, in the review, they are discharged from endocrinology and that from then on I will control my head doctor in Madrid.Only with metformin.

3 years ago, when I was preparing the cycle of the Lagos de Covadonga, I spent the 2 months of specific training drinking, urinating and eating that it was not normal.And losing weight exaggeratedly: I stayed at 58 kg, that is, 7 kg less than my usual weight.I finished the test, but it took a total of 20 'more than the previous year and with bad sensations.It gave the chance that I had a medical appointment at the 2 days of finishing it and when commenting on it the symptoms made a capillary and gave ..... Higt, that is, more than 600. I wanted to send me directly to Ramón and Cajal, but I managed toConvince her that I, except for thirst and urine, was not so bad.Total, he made me 16 quickly and sent me slowly every night going down every week until at the end, the glycosilada of 13 had dropped to 7.5 and withdrew the insulin.Of course, except the first week after the scare I kept doing sports although a little distressed, really.He prohibited it absolutely until he regularized me, but except to lower the intensity I did not pay much.

I visited a private and, after analytics, he told me that it was neither type 1 nor 2, which was 1.5 or lada.I began to investigate and, not to get bored more, I tell you how I am currently: for 2 years diet Low Carb, which, except very very exceptions, I do not break.Flour, pasta, rice, bread .... Out of my life.And it is a sacrifice, yes.Last glycosylated 5.4.I returned to Social Security and after seeing the header doctor and with respect to insulin: slow: 16u Tresiva at night, fast: 2.5 Humalog breakfast, 3 food, 2.5 dinner.A few days ago they just granted in C. Madrid, the Freestyle 2 patch after paying for a year.

Likewise, and in case someone serves as a reference: I only make 3 meals except strong training like this weekend, which I rose by bike morcuera 3 times and preserve-navacerrada, total about 160 km.In these cases, I carry 2 Protheic bars of 11 gr of carbo each for each day.And water at pleasure.

Complement that I estimate a certain lack of vitamins due to the non -ingestion of fruit, with 1 daily pill of a multivitamin.

Daily breakfast: generous handful of peeled nuts, half cucumber, half avocado small, bowl of zucchini with leek and 1/4 cheese, cheese slide with 2 slices ham, slice tomato, oil and 4 turkey slices, half a cup of milkWith coffee.

Daily food: a few fried almonds, which I love, can mussels or glasses or anchovies, vegetables (400 gr of spinach, chard, cauliflower, green beans, always seasoned only with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar, paprika ... etc.Almost no salt.

Daily dinner: 2 or 3 lettuce leaves depends on the size, half cucumber, olives, 2 tomato slices and as protein, well turkey sausages, tuna can, 3 turkey slices or york ham always with composition close to 90% ofbase food and with the least amount of attachments possible.By the way, as a partner indicated, I fed potatoes again with the trick after cooking them, putting them in the fridge a few hours.Little, but something like potato tortilla, Russian salad ..... a joy.

And so we are today.General analytics almost of non -diabetic person.Of course, during the week, except exceptions, I do physical exercise.45 'Force, 50' Spinning and 15 'Core.Being retired has its advantages, of course ...

I understand that this type of life is not for someone who, for whatever reason, cannot be so strict, but the same thing is good.I do not think that it does anyone adapting it to their possibilities, of course.

A hug to all and much encouragement and willpower.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/29/2022 6:54 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
In case it helps, I tell you my case: 66 years, 64 kg.Strong sport since always, 18 marathons I have run, more than 120,000 km.In bike, mountain marine marine marine, Alps, Dolomitas .... Anyway, I have not stopped for more than 40 years.Obviously he ate everything and eager.Well 4 years ago and after fasting 3 analytics greater than 120 they tell me that I am diabetic, but that they do not explain my way of life and that since type 1 give the face in adolescence ... I must be type2. They prescribe metformin and give me a food plan to which I really did little attention.The meals I made were completely healthy and balanced.A year, in the review, they are discharged from endocrinology and that from then on I will control my head doctor in Madrid.Only with metformin.

3 years ago, when I was preparing the cycle of the Lagos de Covadonga, I spent the 2 months of specific training drinking, urinating and eating that it was not normal.And losing weight exaggeratedly: I stayed at 58 kg, that is, 7 kg less than my usual weight.I finished the test, but it took a total of 20 'more than the previous year and with bad sensations.It gave the chance that I had a medical appointment at the 2 days of finishing it and when commenting on it the symptoms made a capillary and gave ..... Higt, that is, more than 600. I wanted to send me directly to Ramón and Cajal, but I managed toConvince her that I, except for thirst and urine, was not so bad.Total, he made me 16 quickly and sent me slowly every night going down every week until at the end, the glycosilada of 13 had dropped to 7.5 and withdrew the insulin.Of course, except the first week after the scare I kept doing sports although a little distressed, really.He prohibited it absolutely until he regularized me, but except to lower the intensity I did not pay much.

I visited a private and, after analytics, he told me that it was neither type 1 nor 2, which was 1.5 or lada.I began to investigate and, not to get bored more, I tell you how I am currently: for 2 years diet Low Carb, which, except very very exceptions, I do not break.Flour, pasta, rice, bread .... Out of my life.And it is a sacrifice, yes.Last glycosylated 5.4.I returned to Social Security and after seeing the header doctor and with respect to insulin: slow: 16u Tresiva at night, fast: 2.5 Humalog breakfast, 3 food, 2.5 dinner.A few days ago they just granted in C. Madrid, the Freestyle 2 patch after paying for a year.

Likewise, and in case someone serves as a reference: I only make 3 meals except strong training like this weekend, which I rose by bike morcuera 3 times and preserve-navacerrada, total about 160 km.In these cases, I carry 2 Protheic bars of 11 gr of carbo each for each day.And water at pleasure.

Complement that I estimate a certain lack of vitamins due to the non -ingestion of fruit, with 1 daily pill of a multivitamin.

Daily breakfast: generous handful of peeled nuts, half cucumber, half avocado small, bowl of zucchini with leek and 1/4 cheese, cheese slide with 2 slices ham, slice tomato, oil and 4 turkey slices, half a cup of milkWith coffee.

Daily food: a few fried almonds, which I love, can mussels or glasses or anchovies, vegetables (400 gr of spinach, chard, cauliflower, green beans, always seasoned only with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar, paprika ... etc.Almost no salt.

Daily dinner: 2 or 3 lettuce leaves depends on the size, half cucumber, olives, 2 tomato slices and as protein, well turkey sausages, tuna can, 3 turkey slices or york ham always with composition close to 90% ofbase food and with thelower amount of attachments possible.

By the way, as a partner indicated, I fed potatoes again with the trick after cooking them, putting them in the fridge a few hours.Little, but something like potato tortilla, Russian salad ..... a joy.

And so we are today.General analytics almost of non -diabetic person.Of course, during the week, except exceptions, I do physical exercise.45 'Force, 50' Spinning and 15 'Core.Being retired has its advantages, of course ...

I understand that this type of life is not for someone who, for whatever reason, cannot be so strict, but the same thing is good.I do not think that it does anyone adapting it to their possibilities, of course.

A hug to all and much encouragement and willpower.

What a machine you are made.Recognize it, you are not human ... 😂😂
Congratulations by your willpower!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/29/2022 7 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is just a matter of adapting to your characteristics, type of life, work, children, age ... obviously we do not talk about the times that until very long ago, with which I currently do.;)

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/29/2022 7:46 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Athletes usually abuse HC, especially pasta, what happens is that we burn, and anaerobic exercise also rises and much blood glucose, it is seen that as soon as you have regulated the diet you have improved your values, congratulations.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/29/2022 7:51 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
The only option to lose weight is diet without hydrates, without fat and only protein.
And exercise.Upon entering cetosis accumulated fat and if a lot of insulin is used, it is fattened.By reducing hydrates you avoid insulin dependence.

Let's see, "only option" is a bit radical, it depends on the person.When I have taken kilos, I have eaten less, controlling but varied and thinned, and what is more important, I have maintained.I know people who have lost a lot in diets without hydrates and then recovered everything as soon as he has left the diet.
I am not going to tell you that you do not do well, but I am more in favor of eating everything, that for something we are omnivorous trying to eat little of what fattens.And each person is doing one thing.

I agree with you.I do not get fat at all and keep weight.And in the morning and at noon as enough hydrates.To the snack as a ration and at night I try not to have dinner later than 9pm and not as hydrates.Thus and doing sports 3 times a week I do not get fat and I do not feel that the insulin fattens, I think it depends on what you eat and the sport you do.It is clear that the more you eat the more insulin you need and perhaps we associate the kilos of more to insulin, but it is not.

Regarding the sensor to me the truth that bites my life.And I feel for those who cannot opt ​​for him, I did give me the social security but I have stopped using it.It's like living all day pending diabetes, I don't know, maybe because I have suffered from anxiety a year and the sensor still gave me more.I prefer my 4 punctures a day (or those that are missing) and not be aware of my glucose all day.

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
05/29/2022 8:11 p.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.