{'en': 'Good from Madrid.10 years with uncontrolled diabetes, up to 11.2 glycosilada.', 'es': 'Buenas desde Madrid. 10 años con diabetes descontrolada, hasta 11,2 de glicosilada.'} Image

Good from Madrid.10 years with uncontrolled diabetes, up to 11.2 glycosilada.

felinol's profile photo   05/23/2022 7:56 p.m.

otabol said:
If after 8 hours of fasting it gives you bad Elnazucar gives the same effect of the dawn or not, noneres capable of assimilating the glucose and you will be all the day high.
Exercise is always good, without these sugar harsh walking cheerful.
If you are strength, the sugar will rise to you, but in 2 hours it will come down again, and in the long run it is the best.
Of course if you are in 300, do not make strength, go walk.
But if you are strength and measure when you finish you do not correct quickly, wait for a while.

Thanks Otabol,

The truth is that I was buying dumbbells and even a gym bank.But when I started to do bank (which is what I bought the minigym) I started to hurt my left shoulder.I made a resonance and it gives me injuries of 5 types, that if bursitis and I do not know what more ... 4 days of rehabilitation and I remain the same, so my gym there is, very nice but I cannot use it: smiley:

The 98 figures after eating are doing utopian, since neither without eating reach those figures.What I have also managed to discover thanks to the patch is that the measure of 2 hours, in my case of very high insulin resistance, is not significant at all.For example, if I have 110 before eating, and I measure me 2 hours after eating, maybe I have 170. But at 3 am I go for 230 and at 4 hours I am in 280. Come on, what clicking on me would not be able to seeThe reality of my curve, which sometimes reaches the beak at 5 or 6 hours after eating.In general, doctors see figures, they write them down, they send you medication but they don't give you information just.It is a bit sad how little they aware in general.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
06/06/2022 12:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To overcome that resistance, you know real food low in hydrates, and if you can't do press seadillas, boards, be it with your own weight,
And therefore, walk cheerful, everything adds and little by little reduce visceral fat

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/06/2022 1:38 p.m.

otabol said:
To overcome that resistance you know real food low in hydrates, and if you can't do press make squats, boards, lonque is with your own weight,
And therefore, walking cheerful, everything adds and gradually reduce visceral fat

Thanks Otabol ... the truth is that making a moderately active life I know it's not so difficult ... when I get the dog to walk I try to jog
The visceral fat is, as you say, the worst, is the one that the endocrine Borja Banderas on YouTube speaks, I love their videos, especially those of ketogenic diets and the intermittent fasts.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
06/06/2022 5:35 p.m.

ruthbia said:
The only option to lose weight is diet without hydrates, fat and only protein.
And exercise.Upon entering cetosis accumulated fat and if a lot of insulin is used, it is fattened.By reducing hydrates you avoid insulin dependence.

It does not have because it is without HC I have thinned and as HC.I have also reduced 10 kg and the basal from 30 to 12 and the rapid of 6-7 to 1.5 breakfast 1.5 at food and nothing at dinner.

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
06/12/2022 10:25 a.m.

I believe that HC complicate more thinning in type 2 diabetes, because to have acceptable blood sugar levels you have to have much more blood insulin than those who have no insulin resistance, and blood insulin at high levels allThe day makes weight loss almost impossible.With 1200 kcal diet I did not lower a gram in a month.And that demotivates an egg.With ketogenic it lowered only 0.6 kg per week, but something is something.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
06/12/2022 12:31 p.m.

Cristina Serrano said:
ruthbia said:
The only option to lose weight is diet without hydrates, without fat and only protein.
And exercise.Upon entering cetosis accumulated fat and if a lot of insulin is used, it is fattened.By reducing hydrates you avoid insulin dependence.

It does not have because it is without HC I have thinned and as HC.I have also reduced 10 kg and the basal from 30 to 12 and the rapid of 6-7 to 1.5 breakfast 1.5 at food and nothing at dinner.

Hi Cristina: More or less, what is your diet?
Your insulin guideline is very similar to mine and I can't lose weight or shooting.I am satisfied with losing three kg, I don't have many more left over, but there is no way, I don't get it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/12/2022 2:08 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@"Cristina Serrano" in the diet I made ate 20g of HC a day, the rest protein and few fats.It is quickly thinned and then slowly passes to a low diet in hydrates, about 50-60 grams/day.With exercise you keep it and do not recover.I left him a year ago and I have not recovered, but I need to continue going down.The bad thing is that I have the willpower 😞

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/12/2022 2:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I have lost 10 kg with strength exercises and eating more than 50 grs of HC daily and my HBA1C is in 5.1 and the IRR more than once in 100%

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
06/12/2022 2:46 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@"Cristina Serrano" in the diet I made a 20g of HC a day, the rest protein and few fats.It is quickly thinned and then slowly passes to a low diet in hydrates, about 50-60 grams/day.With exercise you keep it and do not recover.I left him a year ago and I have not recovered, but I need to continue going down.The bad thing is that I have the willpower 😞

I encourage ruth, if you take more will I give you a fastery of accouchek ..... hahahaha

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 3:54 p.m.

@felinol .... Have you told your endocrine about the injections with Saxenda (is it to lose weight and is recipeing to type 2 diabetics)?
I am Type 1 and I lost 12 kilos, but not for diabetes itself, it was about depriving myself of the things that I liked so much: bread, pasta dishes, pizza, ..... Anyway, the things thatThey wear many CH and make sugar a lot.In fact, at each meal I eat at most 3/4 r of CH, I've been with it for 8 months but I am staying very well, I have returned to size 38 (the one I had before having my children) and it is the only thingWell that I have taken out of all this, people tell me that I am prettier than ever and that I show even on the skin .... hahahaha in short, everything is constancy and sacrifice in this disease.I also believe that you have more typical values ​​of a type 1, than of a type 2 ..... and that the fast insulin would be very good if you do not think to do without the pizzas and other whims ...You propose it for sure you can lose weight a lot and your quality of life will improve ..... With that glyce you are on the right track.All the best!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/03/2022 8:58 p.m.

@_Tacker_ I have refrigerators and pharmacy bags, and laptops of all kinds but the willpower is facing a good cheese or a slice of watermelon

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/03/2022 9:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@_ tacker_ I have pharmacy bags, and laptops of all kinds but the willpower goes before a good cheese or a slice of watermelon

Especially now and fresh ......
I am with a half diet and I have lost about twenty kilos, but I have been nailed a month.Let's see if he spoke with the endocrine

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 4:30 p.m.

Insulin has nothing to do with weight loss.The problem is the resistance to the same so great that you have.I recommend that you make intermittent fasting and controls the basal with slow and medication.In addition to better controlling your levels because you do not eat for many hours, there comes a time when lipolysis is activated and you start consuming fat as energy.Then you eat more or less the Kcal recommended for you in two or a meal.If you combine this with exercise, you will not only lose weight, but you will have better HB1C levels.Although it seems that there is no return, there is.Diabetes is only a consequence of your lifestyle, which is controllable.

Jgo's profile photo
Jgo
08/07/2022 12:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.