{'en': 'Good from Madrid.10 years with uncontrolled diabetes, up to 11.2 glycosilada.', 'es': 'Buenas desde Madrid. 10 años con diabetes descontrolada, hasta 11,2 de glicosilada.'} Image

Good from Madrid.10 years with uncontrolled diabetes, up to 11.2 glycosilada.

felinol's profile photo   05/23/2022 7:56 p.m.

regina said:
@Isabelbota, I say they should give it, but I don't know if they are giving it, in type 2, I see no ..., but they would have to start subsidizing them, we mustBudget, always.
But it would be logical, of course.
I hope you get everyone over time.First they started with the children, then type 1 adults, the following would be type 2 with insulin ..,

Of course, and more with glycosiladas of 11.2 !!!!!
But well, I, like IsabelBota, spend it with dignity although with effort, because I know that the sensor will give us more years of life.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 1:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@felinol, my daughter is doing Keto diet, it is protein and vegetables, with fat without fat, but also drinks milk, some cookie, a little bread and fruit, and the weekend is jumping.
So and everything thinned 6 kilos in four months .. and he is already worrying me that he continues to lose weight because he is now thin.
I want to say that you can lose weight the same following diet, even if it is not so strict.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/24/2022 1:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Regina !!!

If you take more than 50g of HC, it is not ket on, and that is impossible if you take any cookie, some milk, fruit, etc.It will probably be a "low carbohydrate diet", but you don't enter ketosis, which is what the Keto diet intends.

In addition the Keto diet implies not skipping a single day, because if you jump one day, you lose 4, that is, the ketosis comes into action after 3 days of strict diet, if you skip the diet one day, up to 4 daysYou will not go back into ketosis.Although you can also lose weight without entering ketosis.

In any case, a low hydrates diet also a very good option for diabetics, because the necessary amount of insulin will be very low, but it will also depend on the diabetic.

In my case, surely with my insulin resistance so high, and that I have to lower more than 25kg, I would upload my sugar to more than 150, and I would have to put some insulin, which would lower even more slow than 0,6 kg per week that I went down to strict oto (which was little).High insulin prevents your body from burning fat when there is energy deficit.I believe that this is why when you have such high insulin you feel so weak, I have the days I have 350 on average, I feel fatal, bad body and lazy.

I think it depends on the person, I did not lower a gram with a low carbohydrate diet and 1200 kcal, when it is normal to go down 0.5 to 1 kilo per week, and Ruthbia said that with 800 kcal he fattened and that only the Keto was worth.

Well nothing, talking about this, I'm encouraging myself to resume it !!!!!
Thanks to all !!!

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 1:39 a.m.

felinol said:
regina said:
@isabelbota, I say they should give it, but I don't know if they are giving it, in type 2, I see no..., but they would have to start subsidizing them, we have the budget, always.
I hope you get everyone over time.First they started with the children, then type 1 adults, the following would be type 2 with insulin ..,

Of course, and more with glycosiladas of 11.2 !!!!!
But well, I, like IsabelBota, spend it with dignity although with effort, because I know that the sensor will give us more years of life.

Well, my first glyc was 15.9 !!!
But the next one went down to 5.9, you don't see the beats of walking that I hit me ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/24/2022 7:34 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

regina said:
@Isabelbota, I say they should give it, but I don't know if they are giving it, in type 2, I see no ..., but they would have to start subsidizing them, we mustBudget, always.

My case is the one of honeymoon, I have almost no reservation, the peptide C for the soils.If it weren't for the Free, the glyce would never have come down.I also have many asymptomatic hypos.The issue is that when I buy it I give good results and that's what they grab.But of course, I'm not going to leave to give it to me ...
I think I could have prescribed it, because I am at the point of staying without a reservation from one day to another, but the savings prevail.If I tell you that he wanted to take away the 3 strips a day that prescribes me, that it was a lot ...
3 strips a day for an insulin -dependent is a lot?I flip it.
It is true that in the end with the free I have left over, but I think it is the minimum they can give me.
In case of insulin -dependent with fast in the 3 meals they would give me the free.Maybe I'm so next year I have endo.But apart I think I could make a report saying that I am exhausting reservations and would give it to me, but the obsession with savings ...
Thank God I can pay it ...

isabelbota
05/24/2022 7:48 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

felinol said:
They gave me strips from day one, but honestly, from going blind to having strips there is an abysmal difference, but having strips to have the sensor there is another equal differenceof abysmal.

Without a sensor, you see 250 but you know nothing ... maybe in two hours you have 260 but in the middle you rose to 400 and you did not know.

Or you see at 2 hours of eating 250, at two and a half and a half 230, and you no longer measure yourself, but the curve misplaces yourself and you put yourself in 400 (that also happens).

The strips do not use if there is no strict control, eat very few HC and all with measures.But according to the endocrine, in Madrid for type 2 they do not occur ... and that is what I try to find out, if there may be exceptions, to change doctor or hospital, since that hospital change option exists in Madrid.

It is just that, only with strips you are missing a lot of information.The other day a type 2 with Glico 7 told me that I had never reached 200 (I ever arrived and I have a glyc of 5 and peak ...).I didn't say anything, but it is clear that it has never been measured at that time, arriving has arrived safe ...

isabelbota
05/24/2022 7:51 a.m.

Hello good!@felinol,

Commenting a little above the things that have been speaking: Smile:

-With diabetes can be lost, it can cost more for having insulin resistance but that is still a product in most cases a problem of excess hydrates or lack of exercise.

Insulin is an anabolic hormone that stores fat, if we get more the trend is to gain weight ... but the solution is not to get less to be in high ranges but to improve diet/exercise to need less.

-With the theme of the Keto.Entering ketosis depending on the person can be a more or less long process... There is a lot of misinformation about this diet and of course what I have read, is not doing oto.

Finally, comment that the problem of diabetes and especially type 2, you have to stop it from the nutritional premium and healthy lifestyle exercising before crushing the body with medication and more medication.

You are obese because you eat badA spiral.

99% of diabetics who have been with pathology for all years should do at least lowcarb diet.

The one I say like all the hydrates you want and I put the insulin that is what it is for.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2022 8:49 a.m.

@marine well summarized but there is another important factor .... Age !!!!
As we turn years, especially after the 45 barrier of the 45 is more difficult, losing weight, doing sports, the metabolism of the body, ailments come out ... in short .... natural oxidation.

@felinol I made protein diet, not keto;Maximum 20GHC more or less a day and minimum fat.In the Keto you can eat natural fats that in my case accumulate in my body so the hypocaloric diets do not work for me, to little fat that eats, zasca, I remain all as natural as it is.

The saying "less dish and more shoe" with T1 diabetes does not work, at least in my body.

Upon entering ketosis I lost 2kg/approx week, but I also exercise aerobic exercise to lower faster, when I went down to my objective weight (in 1 month) I entered phase 2: protein breakfast, food a vegetable with protein and protein dinner, inThe third phase passes to protein breakfast, food just like dinner, vegetables and protein.Maximum about 45-50g HC.I assure you that you do not recover weight if you do not pass in quantities and exercise regularly to burn what you eat.

That if nothing sweets, pizza, hamburguses, potatoes, doritos, lean meats, fruits .... It is very sacrificed but it has worked.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2022 9:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:

My case is the one of honeymoon, I have almost no reservation, the peptide C for the soils.If it weren't for the Free, the glyce would never have come down.I also have many asymptomatic hypos.The issue is that ...

Go IsabelBota, I do admire yours.As I understand, did you start with the problem of type 2 diabetes with a tendency to 1 in December 2020?The truth is that I do not know how much glycosilada when I debuted, but it should be 30, because I was literally literally going to the bathroom every 20 minutes and drinking about 8 liters of water a day, it was a bottomless well.I started to see everything blurred, I could almost drive, but it was not because of a retina problem but because of a liquid problem in the lens that made me have a pseudomiopia.

Then the glycoxylated ones I think I started in 8, then 9 and growing every year .... It seems incredible that there are people with diabetes with less than 7, but hey, I suppose that if others can, I can too.The patches, as you say, fundamental.

Asymptomatic hypos scare, right?Because you don't feel it but you know you're close to fainting and you don't know what could happen.By the way, does Freestyle measure them well?To me, when I am 60, it turns out that I measure me and I usually have more than 80, I do not understand that I have never lowered 70 but the sensor gives me many hypos, especially at night.The last patch that has just expired, free 3, gave me the feeling of being quite badly regulated in that aspect.From 56 to 90 there is an exaggerated margin.

The truth is that I am lazy, it seems so boring to go for a walk alone, and maintain that routine for life ... when you also do not have time to do everything you have to do ... but it isOf course you have to get time as it is and make the effort.

The strips, mine are contour from Philips, if you use those and ever need, tell me and I can send you a couple of boats of 50 if you pass me the shipping costs.Luckily I have quite prescribed, 3 per day I find it very ruin ... as I use them very little, I have plenty, even close to expire.

Well, nothing Isabelbota, I hope you continue with sensors and see if we get us to include public health.I do not know if you are also from the province of Madrid, I will continue to investigate it here.If you started in December 2020 and you have 5.9 from Glico, I think you will not have problems for diabetes, so to continue;)

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 11:21 a.m.

marine said:
good!@felinol,

-With diabetes can be lost, it can cost more for having insulin resistance but ...

>

Hi Marine,

Thanks for your observations.

The truth is that I do not know if it costs me horrors to lose weight for age, diabetes or insulin chuteI lost 0.6 per week, and discourage a lot.I already tell you that with 20 years less was going down from the order of 2 kilos per week.And with low-calorie diet 1000-1200 not low, I think for insulin, but I don't know.

That is why I think that for me the Keto is better than the low-card, because in the latter I would have to get insulin and with the keto I keep below 140 without insulin.I enter cetosis more or less on the third day, as usual.I bought a blood meter because I wanted to know the data.But now I think that of entering ketosis or not, it is not what matters most to me, but to be with low insulin levels.Although I don't know if being constantly in 120-130 the body does not stop secreting insulin because it needs to stay in less than 100. And on the other hand I do not know how I have insulin reserves, they have never told me, to see if in theNext analytics are measured.

Being fat because as evil, it is true, but I can assure you that as much less than countless people who are skeletal.Eating as a beast did before diabetes, now as 4 times less, although it is true that not as properly given my illness and the lack of control that I have.But eating a small tomato bar in a breakfast and putting you in 300 is bleak, I tell you that if I eat what a normal person eats would be quite fucked.I know that young people's poor diet is precisely what diabetes has produced me, but you find out about things over time, there is no information.In schools they teach you chemistry but not nutrition, it is something incomprehensible.Before debuting almost or knew anything about diabetes, of the differentiation of the 2 types, nothing ... and after debuting either !!!!I have learned very little by little, because doctors give you a recipe and tell you "Chao."They did not even tell me that I had to see me regularly with an endocrine or gave me barely nutritional information.Putting a plastic dish and telling you "You must eat 1/2 of vegetables, 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbohydrates, it is worthless, because fulfilling it seems almost impossible (at least for me).

The most insulin because you eat what you want, as you say, is a mistake.Maybe I was better that mentality, eating a little more days and compensating for me a little more units those days.But insulin resistance can get to infinity and you already get 100 units.than 300 units, which I see superpelliguous.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 11:51 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@marine well summarized but there is another important factor .... age !!!!
As we turn years, especially after the 45 barrier of the 45 is more difficult, losing weight, doing sports, the metabolism of the body, ailments come out ... in short .... natural oxidation.

@felinol I made protein diet, not keto;Maximum 20GHC more or less a day and minimum fat.In the Keto you can eat natural fats that in my case accumulate in my body so the hypocaloric diets do not work for me, to little fat that eats, zasca, I remain all as natural as it is.

The saying "less dish and more shoe" with diabetes T1 does not work ....

Hi Ruthbia,

Indeed, the Keto diet itself allows to eat abundant fats, based on the easy burned of them so that they do not fat you, they even say that you also lose weight if you do not zampas huge amounts of fat.Although in my case I do not think it were so.

Actually when I say "Keto" I refer to low in CH in general, but then there is the option of "few fats" or "many fats."To lower weight, the best thing is that it is "low -fat ketogenic", which can only be achieved with prepared proteins and vegetables.I will repeat it because the good thing is that, if you fulfill it, the weight loss is constant, but I hope they were 2kg per week, I lowered 4 kg the first week (almost all water) and from there 0.6kg per week nothing more ... If you have to lose 25 it becomes quite sacrificed.Let's see if I put on and achieve it ... the thing that there is an effect rebound I am not very clear, because although I recovered the 14 kg that I lost, it was slowly and I did not take care of myself: pensive: pensive: pensive:

Obviously if you eat something on that list that you gave: "sweets, pizza, hamburguses, potatoes, doritos ...", it is impossible to be oto, because eating less than 50 gr a day is quite complicated (the 20G, which would be theStrict Keto, it seems almost impossible).

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 12:05 p.m.

felinol said:
Isabelbota said:

My case is the one of honeymoon, I have almost no reservation, the peptide C for the soils.If it weren't for the Free, the glyce would never have come down.I also have many asymptomatic hypos.The issue is that ...

Go IsabelBota, I do admire yours.As I understand, did you start with the problem of type 2 diabetes with a tendency to 1 in December 2020?The truth is that I do not know how much glycosilada when I debuted, but it should be 30, because I was literally literally going to the bathroom every 20 minutes and drinking about 8 liters of water a day, it was a bottomless well.I started to see everything blurred, I could almost drive, but it was not because of a retina problem but because of a liquid problem in the lens that made me have a pseudomiopia.

Then the glycoxylated ones I think I started in 8, then 9 and growing every year .... It seems incredible that there are people with diabetes with less than 7, but hey, I suppose that if others can, I can too.The patches, as you say, fundamental.

Asymptomatic hypos scare, right?Because you don't feel it but you know you're close to fainting and you don't know what could happen.By the way, does Freestyle measure them well?To me, when I am 60, it turns out that I measure me and I usually have more than 80, I do not understand that I have never lowered 70 but the sensor gives me many hypos, especially at night.The last patch that has just expired, free 3, gave me the feeling of being quite badly regulated in that aspect.From 56 to 90 there is an exaggerated margin.

The truth is that I am lazy, it seems so boring to go for a walk alone, and maintain that routine for life ... when you also do not have time to do everything you have to do ... but it isOf course you have to get time as it is and make the effort.

The strips, mine are contour from Philips, if you use those and ever need, tell me and I can send you a couple of boats of 50 if you pass me the shipping costs.Luckily I have quite prescribed, 3 per day I find it very ruin ... as I use them very little, I have plenty, even close to expire.

Well, nothing Isabelbota, I hope you continue with sensors and see if we get us to include public health.I do not know if you are also from the province of Madrid, I will continue to investigate it here.If you started in December 2020 and you have 5.9 from Glico, I think you will not have diabetes problems, so to continue;)

I went like you to the doctor because at night I went to the bathroom every 20 minutes and I couldn't sleep.A lot of thirst, dry mouth, a lot of hunger and weight loss (I had ketone bodies,) I was already waiting for what it was

The sensors come out some better and other worse.The one I have now measured me and I don't like that.Some measured quite well.Think that what the sensor tells you, which goes late, must match the glucometer 15 minutes before.But in spite of everything they serve a lot for what we have said, see the climbs, the moments (some things go up very fast, others very late ...)., The trends, the low ...
The hypos at night occurs a lot due to the crushing of the sensor, it is seen that the liquid does not get well and warns you of false hypos.Try to sleep as much as possible or at least not crush it much.I have achieved it and the problem is over.When it tells me hiccups I really are really low.
Thanks but with the sensor I don't need more strips.
And to walk ... is that it is fundamental.I know that it is lazy, but it tries only one week and then you tell me.The effect is incredible.That's how the climbs lowered me before having fast when I was so high.Now I have few precisely for walking.Dare, go.

isabelbota
05/24/2022 12:17 p.m.

felinol said:
marine said:
good!@felinol,

-With diabetes can be lost, it can cost more for having insulin resistance but ...

>

Hi Marine,

The truth is that I do not know if it costs me horrors to lose weight for age, diabetes or insulin chuteI lost 0.6 per week, and discourage a lot.I already tell you that with 20 years less was going down from the order of 2 kilos per week.And with low-calorie diet 1000-1200 not low, I think for insulin, but I don't know.

That is why I think that for me the Keto is better than the low-card, because in the latter I would have to get insulin and with the keto I keep below 140 without insulin.I enter cetosis more or less on the third day, as usual.I bought a blood meter because I wanted to know the data.But now I think that of entering ketosis or not, it is not what matters most to me, but to be with low insulin levels.Although I don't know if being constantly in 120-130 the body does not stop secreting insulin because it needs to stay in less than 100. And on the other hand I do not know how I have insulin reserves, they have never told me, to see if in theNext analytics are measured.

Being fat because as evil, it is true, but I can assure you that as much less than countless people who are skeletal.Eating as a beast did before diabetes, now as 4 times less, although it is true that not as properly given my illness and the lack of control that I have.But eating a small tomato bar in a breakfast and putting you in 300 is bleak, I tell you that if I eat what a normal person eats would be quite fucked.I know that young people's poor diet is precisely what diabetes has produced me, but you find out about things over time, there is no information.In schools they teach you chemistry but not nutrition, it is something incomprehensible.Before debuting almost or knew anything about diabetes, of the differentiation of the 2 types, nothing ... and after debuting either !!!!I have learned very little by little, because doctors give you a recipe and tell you "Chao."They did not even tell me that I had to see me regularly with an endocrine or gave me barely nutritional information.Putting a plastic dish and telling you "You must eat 1/2 of vegetables, 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbohydrates, it is worthless, because fulfilling it seems almost impossible (at least for me).

The most insulin because you eat what you want, as you say, is a mistake.Maybe I was better that mentality, eating a little more days and compensating for me a little more units those days.But insulin resistance can get to infinity and you already get 100 units.than 300 units, which I see superpetal.

Out of curiosity ... how slow do you normally put yourself?

isabelbota
05/24/2022 12:20 p.m.

felinol said:
marine said:
good!@felinol,

>

Hi Marine,

The most insulin because you eat what you want, as you say, is a mistake.Maybe I was better that mentality, eating a little more days and compensating for me a little more units those days.But insulin resistance can get to infinity and you already get 100 units.than 300 units, which I see superpetal.

Hello good!I will try to be brief.Nutritional plans are customized to each person .... Compare with what another or your own version of 20 years ago does not help much.

But you are talking about losing weight seems impossible and when I read ... it is that in the end not paying a professional leo authentic barbarities.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2022 12:25 p.m.

marine said:

Hello good!I will try to be brief.Nutritional plans are customized to each person .... Compare with what another or your own version of 20 years ago does not help much.

But you are talking about losing weight seems impossible and when I read ... in the end not paying a professional leo authentic barbarities.

Hi Marine,

I don't know if you deduce that I am completely "self -taught."I am to some extent, but after the professionals have not helped me anything.I am in Sanitas since I was born, and I have gone to many endocrine and many nutritionists.

I know there are some nutritionists who give "personalized plans", but I have not touched any after going to more than 10. Always low -calorie diets plans.In some they put you at the Burgos cheese breakfast and other York ham.Some tell you that you eat 4 times a day, others that 5. But I do not consider that it is personalized.The ketogenic low in CH that prescribed the last endocrine, and although it was a saca-fourths, it seemed to me the best option after collecting all the information I could.

With diets that have sent me many times different endocrine, the typical 1200 kcal (salads, vegetables, chicken, fish ...), I don't lose weight anything, it is the truth.If after a month you have dropped 0 kilos, then disappointed yourself.Or better, you get depressed.

And I compare that this diet they sent me 20 years ago made me lose weight, and that with the same diet it now makes me lose 0 kg, because it makes me think that age, insulin, or whatever, are decisive and can make it difficult toVery much losing weight.

My "low carbohydrate" ketogenic diet seems to me the best, and it was sent to me by a Sanitas endocrine.The only thing is that I demanded that the products be of their brand (very expensive), and then I had to inform me and make a similar alternative.And there I lost 0.6 kg per week, that something is something, because making a low -calorie diet sacrifice to lower 0 kg made no sense.Then, I also went to a nutritionist from Sanitas, and told me to continue with the ketogenic diet that I had explained.The truth is that everything I told him seemed good, but he didn't give me anything (once again).

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 12:57 p.m.

Isabelbota said:

Out of curiosity ... how slow do you normally put yourself?

Hello IsabelBota !!!

Well, let's see if I get with the walks ... The problem is that I have some schedules and a little homogeneous life rhythm, so putting on a routine is complicated, but let's see if I look for a hole every day.

Well, the amount of slow insulin, I do not comply with having a strict measurement and then lower or upload 2uds depending on whether you wake up 2 days in a row with less than 70 or more than 130. That would have to have a more stable diet.In general I put 100, but if I woke up with 150 because the day before I had happened to dinner, because maybe that day I put me 120. And what I already told you, if one night I had 400 I put another chute of 80or 100 ... because going to bed with 400 (sugar: Innocent :) and increasing, fears noses.

All this, obviously, since I have the sensors 2 years ago, has changed a lot and rarely happens to me.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 1:07 p.m.

felinol said:
hello isabelbota ... thanks for your message !!!!!!!

I have not counted many details because I do not bore anyone, because within what I have a fortune that I have not yet developed any serious pathology.

Yes, type 2, I assumed it, perhaps because of age, or because I thought it was the most frequent, although I have been reading for a while and I see that there are many people with type 1.

I tell you my roll: Well, I started only with pills, metformin, in a year or two they already put me slow toujeo insulin, then invocana and Victoza, which promised weight loss and almost miracles.Nothing, everything was still increasing, although I did not help with my diet.Then they changed my victory for the Trulicity and took my invocana because I had candidiasis in the foreskin.They had to circumcise me and although they were somewhat traumatic months, everything remained in order ... although I have to say that the operation is screwed, anesthesia does not grab well and I spent it "regulin-regulat" ... but I could continue with mylife normally.I always recommend (to men, obviously) that the one who takes a medication that makes him expel glucose in the urine, if he has a single candidiasis, to leave him immediately, because I thought that when he is cured (it takes between 1-4weeks), everything was the same, but after 4 or 5 episodes the foreskin became necrosed and there is nothing more than operate.

Now Synjardy and Ozempic have sent me, the latter replacing the Trulicity, and that apparently is milk.But I already tell you that the day I like a pizza, I am shooting at 400 as always.

Since I have the patches to constantly measure, I regulate the curve in an incredible way, I see how in 120, if I like a rice plate I climb to 200, but if I repeat, it climbs to 350 throughout the day, and if asMore (snack for example) I put myself in 400. Without the patch, which I have been using about 2 years ago, I think it would now be very fucked or dead.It is true that if you are applied, you diet, measure hydrates, etc., surely the patch is not essential, but it is not my case, and my insulin resistance became so high that just eating a toast I raised the sugar through theTomorrow from 120 to 280 and no longer descended until the afternoon.The first time I put on the free patch I gave me some values ​​between 250 and 400 all the time ... seeing all red scared, but in 5 days I realized that everything had improved a barbarity.Thanks to the patch I started not eating when I had exceeded, and I am managingDecontrol many people have already had amputations and other serious pathologies ... I hope not to have arrived too late: Cold_Sweat:

Let's see ... obviously you should not eat that you eat, neither for obesity nor for diabetes.For obesity you have great insulin resistance and thus it is impossible to lose weight and control diabetes.You've seen it, when you eat rice, pasta, pizza bread ... it goes up a barbarity, it's easy, don't eat it.
From my own experience I tell you that with a diet rich in carbohydrates it is impossibleaccording to what circumstances).So I recommend a low food in hydrates, no more than 60 a day.Do not eat bread, potatoes, rice, pasta, pizza, fruits only red (strawberries, raspberry, cherry) as you see that they affect glucose, eat vegetables (they also have hydrates and do not rise) and flesh and fish, eggs.Exercise.You will reduce insulin resistance, the insulin that still stays, it will work better and you put yourself, the dose progressively will decrease a lot and so it will not fat so much.It is myrecommendation

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/24/2022 1:15 p.m.

felinol said:
marine said:
>

But you are talking about losing weight seems impossible and when I read ... in the end not paying a professional leo authentic barbarities.

Hi Marine,

I don't know if you deduce that I am completely "self -taught."I am to some extent, but after the professionals have not helped me anything.I am in Sanitas since I was born, and I have gone to many endocrine and many nutritionists.

I know there are some nutritionists who give "personalized plans", but I have not touched any after going to more than 10. Always low -calorie diets plans.In some they put you at the Burgos cheese breakfast and other York ham.Some tell you that you eat 4 times a day, others that 5. But I do not consider that it is personalized.The ketogenic low in CH that prescribed the last endocrine, and although it was a saca-fourths, it seemed to me the best option after collecting all the information I could.

With diets that have sent me many times different endocrine, the typical 1200 kcal (salads, vegetables, chicken, fish ...), I don't lose weight anything, it is the truth.If after a month you have dropped 0 kilos, then disappointed yourself.Or better, you get depressed.

And I compare that this diet they sent me 20 years ago made me lose weight, and that with the same diet it now makes me lose 0 kg, because it makes me think that age, insulin, or whatever, are decisive and can make it difficult toVery much losing weight.

My "low carbohydrate" ketogenic diet seems to me the best, and it was sent to me by a Sanitas endocrine.The only thing is that I demanded that the products be of their brand (very expensive), and then I had to inform me and make a similar alternative.And there I lost 0.6 kg per week, that something is something, because making a low -calorie diet sacrifice to lower 0 kg made no sense.Then, I also went to a nutritionist from Sanitas, and told me to continue with the ketogenic diet that I had explained.The truth is that everything I told him seemed good, but he didn't give me anything (once again).

I do not deduce anything, I only value depending on what you answer and speak in the plural because it is not an individual response but generalized that many users of the forum describe to lose weight as something impossible and it is not so.

Getting a personalized plan is not to put on jam York or fresh cheese in the morning.It is seeing your somatotype ... fatty percentage, what visceral fat you have ... basal metabolic rate .. a long etc ... Go to the nutritionist how to go to the mechanical workshop of the corner or go to a good one, that is at least at least it is theperception that gives me the messages that I read normally.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2022 1:19 p.m.

Forgive me if I have not led everything well, but I think that when you are in hyper you put an overdose of slow, I believe in my opinion that it is dangerous because when the 500 fall, the slow continues to act at the same level, then you have two problems orYou eat or give you a terrible hypo, my recommendation is that you do not do it, it is a burrad, Lada, until they found the key at the end: I think that if the doctors treat you badly it is for your obesity, they think that you are the culprit of everything and the diets are not miraculous it is not that you eat or when you eat it, but not to overcome certain calories as you say, and if you overcome them eliminate them with exercise ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/24/2022 1:28 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

meginer said:

Let's see ... obviously you should not eat that you eat, neither for obesity nor for diabetes.For obesity you have great insulin resistance and thus it is impossible to lose weight and control diabetes.You've seen it, when you eat rice, pasta, pizza bread ... it goes up a barbarity, it's easy, don't eat it.

Hello meginer,

Thanks for your recommendation.

You are right, if the rice, the pasta or the pizza raises the sugar, do not commas.That is what you manage to comply when you are on a diet, and what we should also meet without being.

I of course do not like a pizza per week as before, as maybe every three months ... and sometimes I get a barbarity and others not so much.Maybe you would never have to eat pizza, but eradicating food to me is not so easy.Or at least the intention can be and every 3 months faltering in an instant that maybe you then regret.

But well, basically my lack of control has been not because of specific issues, but for not having a control of my glycemia when I had no sensor, and at the same time not having a control of the hydrates it consumed.Now I have discovered that a small rice plate rises to 200 and that if it is medium it rises to 350. That is, what without a sensor tells, that it is basically that the amount of food is more important than the quality of the same, with a sensor it gives you an info that helps a lot.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
05/24/2022 1:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.