{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

ruthbia said:
antonimar said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
yes, it has already been solved.
There was a notice of Diabox developers on Telegram by communicating it.

Does anyone know how to join Telegran with Diabox?
Thanks

Search Diabox, and you follow him:

Thank you so much

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2023 6:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems obvious, but just in case: to lower the latest version published in "Diabox Release"

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/29/2023 1:07 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota removes automatic updates, so you don't ask you, just when you check tells you that you have the old software.
@meginer I like @sandman, my samsung watch is going well.I have not had to do anything.

Of course but I don't have Samsung watch.Look, I could have asked the kings, hehe, because I have a mobile samsung.
By the way, how is it price?

Link

@Meginer is now the last model

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/29/2023 4:31 p.m.

I got it for free in Movistar, but the previous model 4, is € 128
Link = 12

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/29/2023 5:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota removes automatic updates, so you don't ask you, just when you check tells you that you have the old software.
@meginer I like @sandman, my samsung watch is going well.I have not had to do anything.

Of course but I don't have Samsung watch.Look, I could have asked the kings, hehe, because I have a mobile samsung.

ruthbia said:
Link & amp; gclid = cjwkcaia-bmsbhageiwaoaqnmoAvmiqr_izkzklgyuj3f-zecxidygijjjjjsf_0qpotpgfeq-dw6oqbocopkqavd_bwe#l = 12

The previous clock is 5, they already go for 6. I advise minimal on 5. Especially if they are second -hand.For the theme of the state of the battery and its duration.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/30/2023 2:45 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@isabelbota removes automatic updates, so don'tAsk, only when you check tells you that you have the old software.

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
Link & amp; gclid = cjwkcaia-bmsbhageiwaoaqnmoAvmiqr_izkzklgyuj3f-zecxidygijjjjjsf_0qpotpgfeq-dw6oqbocopkqavd_bwe#l = 12

The previous clock is 5, they already go for 6. I advise minimal on 5. Especially if they are second -hand.For the theme of the state of the battery and its duration.

You can briefly explain how it linked with Diabox.I mean, you only need the sensor and diabox and that's it? Is there any other specific clock program? How is it done to see it on the clock?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/30/2023 3:39 p.m.

meginer said:
you can briefly explain how it is linked to diabox.I mean, you just need the sensor and diabox and that's it?, Are there any other specific clock program? How is it done to see it on the clock?

With the G-Watch app on the mobile, it limits the freeLinkup data and sends them by Bluetoth to the clock.Install a couple of spheres on the clock that when selecting them shows the glucose and curve data.

Diabox I have not yet managed to work even on my mobile.But from what I have seen there is also a box that you can mark on G Watch, to take Diabox data and show them on the clock.Instead of the LibreLinkup.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/30/2023 3:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
meginer said:
you can briefly explain to me how it linked with Diabox.I mean, you just need the sensor and diabox and that's it?, Are there any other specific clock program? How is it done to see it on the clock?

With the G-Watch app on the mobile, it limits the freeLinkup data and sends them by Bluetoth to the clock.Install a couple of spheres on the clock that when selecting them shows the glucose and curve data.

Diabox I have not yet managed to work even on my mobile.But from what I have seen there is also a box that you can mark on G Watch, to take Diabox data and show them on the clock.Instead of the LibreLinkup.

I imagine that if you take the data directly from LibreLink, you would have to have the free update, and if you have Diabox, take the Diabox data, right?
And do you have to have the latest Diabox version too?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/30/2023 4:04 p.m.

Even easier.Wearos install on the mobile and automatically recognize Diabox.
On the clock, choose the wearos sphere and you get the glucose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/30/2023 7:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning.
I installed Diabox and I think I have complicated my life.
It works perfectly well, so well that not even the reader of my freestyle 2.
One of the problems I have is that I am constantly skipping the messengers of recommendations, and I do not know how to remove them, they have me deranged.
But more deranged puts me constantly seeing how every few minutes my glucose goes up.
It is quite disconnected, and I don't know why, it is the only application that I have connected 24/7 to the Bluetooth.
Any suggestion?

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
12/31/2023 1:30 p.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

ruthbia said:
even easier.Wearos install on the mobile and automatically recognize Diabox.

But you don't have to have xDrip or Nightscout then, no?, As a source of continuous measurement, can or the free updated (what I do not have it I did not update it) or Diabox.
If it is Diabox, I now have the box up to the Nightscout Share server, because I have Nightscout.If Nightscout is not necessary, would it deactivate that box and activate that of Share Data With G-Watch?
Can I erase then Nightscout and XDrip?
Because I have thousands of applications to be able to have glycemia in the clock ... it would be much easier and I would not have to pay Nightscout.
What do you recommend better as a data source, Diabox or FreeLink updated?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/02/2024 6:22 p.m.

ruthbia said:
even easier.Wearos install on the mobile and automatically recognize Diabox.

I imagine that all this is worth android right?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/02/2024 6:24 p.m.

Yes, @meginer as is.Without xDrip or Nightscout.
The only bad thing is that wearos only has 2 spheres.

As, in Diabox:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2024 10:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

_ vane _ said:
good days.
I installed Diabox and I think I have complicated my life.
It works perfectly well, so well that not even the reader of my freestyle 2.
One of the problems I have is that I am constantly skipping the messengers of recommendations, and I do not know how to remove them, they have me deranged.
But more deranged puts me constantly seeing how every few minutes my glucose goes up.
It is quite disconnected, and I don't know why, it is the only application that I have connected 24/7 to the Bluetooth.
Any suggestion?

The same happens to me.Endocrine tells me that I don't have 100% of the data.Is that I forget LibreLink.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2024 10:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@meginer There are several Wear os according to the mobile brand and the clock.
I have everything Samsung, maniah.Before the smart phones, always Nokia.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/03/2024 11:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer there are several wear os according to the mobile brand and clock.
I have everything Samsung, maniah.Before the smart phones, always Nokia.

And better to keep Diabox Q Updated Free?
Diabox can be any version?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/03/2024 3:36 p.m.

Well, it depends on your Android.
With the new 14, only the latest version of Diabox and Wearos is well, I didn't have to do anything.
Look to see the watch brand and mobile, let's see which one is best

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/04/2024 11:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well depends on your Android.
With the new 14, only the latest version of Diabox and Wearos is well, I didn't have to do anything.
Look to see the clock brand and mobile, let's see which one is better

I have a Samsung, I remember exactly the model, I would have to see it, but I don't have it updated, I have 12, but I could update it in any MTO.And I have an old Diabox version of 2022.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 6:16 p.m.

Good I am trying to calibrate the Diabox application and he tells me that I have to wait 5 minutes but they have passed more and keep telling him, I don't know if someone has happened

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2024 10:47 a.m.

It does not let you calibrate if you are high, low or changing quickly.That is, you have to be stable.
And then between calibration and calibration in my version you need to leave at least 15 minutes.
If not, it doesn't leave you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/20/2024 5:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.