{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

ruthbia said:
if Android 14;So I had to lower the last Diabox relay and it already works.uffff !!!
It was reluctant to change version because you all comment that it spends a lot of battery ... but the rope hangs!

I had to download the last one for the update of the ABBOT app (it failed me to update, with the third sensor ...), but I have not noticed that it consumes me more battery ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/20/2023 9:03 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

The February 22 of Diabox continues to work with Android 13

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/21/2023 11:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Yeah.To me with Android 14 the only version that works is the last.But I have had to stop using Diabox because it still does not solve, after more than 2 years, watching it perfectly, the one that can see my glycemia in the Garmin.

So I am with LibreLink and a watch screen and another for data in the activities.I have downloaded them from Garmin Connect and are valid for both 530 and Fenix ​​6 Pro. For now, curiously, the differences with capillaries are much lower than to date.The same has adjusted the free algorithm and calibration is no longer necessary.That said, for now perfect.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/21/2023 3:38 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I still notice differences with free link, less than before, and the reader measures much better as before.
I don't know why they did not implement in the reader algorithm in the app.
Yes, with Android 14 only Diabox is going.
With Android 13, I installed the last one from Diabox, one day that I did not go from 2022 and it does not work with this software.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2023 8:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello good.
With the new version of Diabox I have noticed this:
- It takes a long time, a lot to load backup data.I had to eliminate 10 months of 2023 and leave only the last 2.
- It cost me a lot that read Bluetooth, then good.
- Logar me was hell.Then I saw on Telegram that the developers are trying to solve it.
- If the largest widget is made on the home screen, take the glucose curve.

Read every minute, I don't like that, every 15min is going great, glycemia does not change so much and even a lot of battery as much shipping and receiving data.

Free is still a potato, it measures me as always, instead of 40 or 50, we walk between 20 or 30. It is the only improvement I have seen.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/27/2023 10:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My Android is 12 and I will not update the version, just like I will not update freeLink because I want to continue having Diabox and the blood glucose in my clock without problem.
I still have the EE Diabox version of February 22 that is going great, it never leaves and how change of sensor begins to read, so I do not update anything while I can.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/27/2023 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You do well @meginer to me, only the Android was updated to 14 and I had to evolve Diabox.
But it's going well, I just had the problem with the first sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/27/2023 2:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
my android is 12 and I will not update the version, just like I will not update freeLink because I want to continue having Diabox and the blood glucose on my clock without problem.
I still have the EE Diabox version of February 22 that is going great, never leaves and how change of sensor begins to read, so I do not update anything as long as I can.

I would tell you not to be afraid.I have been with my current mobile from May, and since June with the latest version of Diabox.

I never had connection problems and, rarely, I blame it for sensors rather than their own problems with Diabox.

It is true that once you update it is irreversible and it is a risk but, because of my experience, it goes better than before.

The only thing is that I have taken all the permits removed and I do not pay more attention: I spend it every 8 hours and point.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/27/2023 4:44 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
my Android is 12 and I will not update the version, just like I will not update freeLink pq I want to continue having DiaboxAnd blood glucose in my clock without problem.
I still have the EE Diabox version of February 22 that is going great, never leaves and how change of sensor begins to read, so I do not update anything as long as I can.

I would tell you not to be afraid.I have been with my current mobile from May, and since June with the latest version of Diabox.

I never had connection problems and, rarely, I blame it for sensors rather than their own problems with Diabox.

It is true that once you update it is irreversible and it is a risk but, because of my experience, it goes better than before.

The only thing is that I have taken all the permits removed and I do not pay more attention: I pass it every 8 hours and point.

But I have a bracelet miband5 to see glycemia in my wrist all the time, I have become accustomed to it and ej exercising it is very good, I do that through Diabox, XDRIP and Nightscout.With the Update of LibreLink, I do not use the XDrip that I have, it has to be a much newer version, which is not compatible with the MIBAND5 so the solution at the moment is not to update anything until I change your clock and then I will change itEverything in addition to the clock app that is.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/27/2023 4:58 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
my android is 12 and I will not update the version, just like I am not going to update LibreLink because I want to continue having Diabox and blood glucose in my clock without problem.

The only thing is that I have taken all the permits removed and I do not pay more attention: I pass it every 8 hours and point.

But I have a bracelet miband5 to see glycemia in my wrist all the time, I have become accustomed to it and ej exercising it is very good, I do that through Diabox, XDRIP and Nightscout.With the Update of LibreLink, I do not use the XDrip that I have, it has to be a much newer version, which is not compatible with the MIBAND5 so the solution at the moment is not to update anything until I change your clock and then I will change itEverything in addition to the clock app that is.

In that case you are right.Better not touch what works.

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 smartwatch and I bought a Samsung mobile not to have problems linking it.I have G-Watch installed for the clock and it is very fine.

With the Nightscout and XDrip theme I have never gotten into.It seems very cumbersome compared to G-Watch and Diabox: install and work.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/27/2023 6:01 p.m.

Is there any way not update to Android 14?I have it pending without accepting but at 13 I was updated only after a while and I smell that the same thing will happen to me with 14 ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/27/2023 6:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Is there any way not update to Android 14?I have it pending without accepting but at 13 I was updated only after a while and I smell that the same thing will happen to me with the 14 ...

When I ask you to update give it "later"

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/27/2023 8:15 p.m.

diabetic said:
Isabelbota said:
is there any way not to update to Android 14?I have it pending without accepting but at 13 I was updated only after a while and I smell that the same thing will happen to me with the 14 ...

When I ask you to update give it "later"

It does not ask me, that happens to me on the tablet, but on the phone it does not ask me for anything, it is pending (if I am going to updates it is with the update button).But with the 13th I never gave him and one day he already had the 13, he had settled alone.It is as if it had a deadline where if you don't do it alone.

isabelbota
12/27/2023 8:38 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota removes automatic updates, so he doesn't ask for it, only when you check tells you that you have the old software.
@meginer I like @sandman, my samsung watch is going well.I have not had to do anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/27/2023 9:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota removes automatic updates, so you don't ask you, only when you check tells you that you have the old software.
@meginer I like @sandman, my samsung watch is going well.I have not had to do anything.

And how do I remove them?

isabelbota
12/27/2023 9:51 p.m.

Well, essay - error and that we learn.
Navigators notice: Free 3 is not compatible with Diabox.So I know what I have to do: continue buying free 2 although I like 3

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/27/2023 10:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota removes automatic updates, so you don't ask you, only when you check tells you that you have the old software.

Of course but I don't have Samsung watch.Look, I could have asked the kings, hehe, because I have a mobile samsung.
By the way, how is it price?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/27/2023 10:48 p.m.

ruthbia said:
yes, it has already been solved.
There was a notice of Diabox developers on Telegram by communicating it.

Does anyone know how to join Telegran with Diabox?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2023 9:18 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota removes automatic updates, so you don't ask you, just when you check tells you that you have the old software.

And how do I take them away?

Here, eliminates the automatic with Wifi

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2023 1:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

antonimar said:
ruthbia said:
yes, it has already been solved.
There was a notice of Diabox developers on Telegram by communicating it.

Does anyone know how to join Telegran with Diabox?
Thanks

Search Diabox, and you follow him:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2023 1:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.