{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

I don't know if this issue is convenient for a doubt that I have.You will see, I bought bluetooth headphones to listen to music when I go for a walk.I will receive them next week.
Will the use of this device harm the connection between the mobile and the freestyle sensor?
Those who use it could you tell your experience?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/26/2023 1:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sandman said:
antonimar said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
I don't know if it happened to you but to calibrate the diabox now once I have put a value until after 2 hours does not let me put data again, before every 15 minutes I do not know the reason

The first three values ​​can be introduced every 15 minutes.For the fourth, fifth, sixth ... value you have to wait 2 hours between each one.

Good I have tried what you indicate and it does not work for me once the first value entered, until after 2h it does not let me introduce another, before about 6 days approx.If he left me, I don't know what could happen, I don't know if someone happens to someone

If you had already put more than 3 values ​​in the same sensor, it does not let you put more values ​​but every 2 hours.
Go to adjustments, i-algorithm, calibration and reset calibration.
From there you can reset everything and calibrate like when you install a new sensor.

OK thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/26/2023 5:43 p.m.

sandman said:
I don't know if this issue is convenient for a doubt that I have.You will see, I bought bluetooth headphones to listen to music when I go for a walk.I will receive them next week.
Will the use of this device harm the connection between the mobile and the freestyle sensor?
Those who use it could you tell me your experience?

I shouldn't.Look at the specifications of your mobile to know how many devices you can connect at the same time by Bluetooth.
I have 3: clock, Diabox and my car.My mobile admits 10, I think.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2023 12:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

As they said before: I fear more than a cloudy every time it is change of the sensor.Install, reinstall, erase cache, save data, modify parameters ... ... I have been all morning and there is no way to update the data.It is desperate.On this last occasion, the blue symbol of the Bluethouse nothing more that leaves if the Diabox version of 05.06.2023 is installed last.All of the above, and I have installed and erased all those of 2022, give error and do not work.Until yesterday, December 3, the December 2022 version worked perfectly, but not anymore.They have had to touch something in the previous ones.And well, now it already works in the Samsung A52.But it is impossible for neither the Garmin 530 nor the Phoenix 6 Pro offers me the data.The figure comes out with the two horizontal stripes crossing and there is no way to update.Until now I had always succeeded, Peeeeeero ....... not anymore.And so every 15 days that the sensor changed .... what despair.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/04/2023 5:19 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I have opened a new thread with respect to Android 14, Garmin and the different versions of Diabox, so as not to pollute this.It is specific for everything related to Garmin.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/06/2023 8:01 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I don't know if it happens to you, referring to Diabox alarms, next to the melody appears a time that you can select (15 mi, 20.40, etc) but I put 30 minutes and sounds every 5. I don't do it well

DiabetesForo
12/07/2023 7:36 p.m.

That is to defer the alarm, like the alarm.
For example, if I correct myself, as I take for 90 min to take effect, I usually defer the alarna 2 hours so that it does not sound every 5 min.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/07/2023 9:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
that is to differ the alarm, like the alarm.
For example, if I correct myself, as I take for 90 min to take effect, I usually defer the alarna 2 hours so that it does not sound every 5 min.

Ok I understand that time is not for him to warn you, go up or down if not as a reminder, no ??
Because I put him every 40 minutes for example but as he was high every 5mi sounded.
Thanks Ruthbia

DiabetesForo
12/08/2023 9:45 a.m.

Well today Diabox has fallen just when I have changed sensor.So .... waiting for Telegram's answer

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2023 12:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, has it been solved?
It works well for me.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/12/2023 3:19 p.m.

I have not had problems ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/12/2023 8:42 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, it has already been solved.
There was a notice of Diabox developers on Telegram by communicating it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2023 6:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For iPhone I can't find the application ... have they taken it away?Where can I get it is that ma brands fake hypos and the alarm is a fattening

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/13/2023 4:30 p.m.

pirpel19 said:
for iPhone I can't find the application ... have they removed it?Where can I get it is that MA marks false hypos and the alarm is a groove

For iPhone you can't, they created a way to do it I think with some type of added app, get into the Diabox Telegram group and ask.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/13/2023 4:36 p.m.

pirpel19 said:
for iPhone I can't find the application ... have they removed it?Where can I get it is that MA marks false hypos and the alarm is a groove

I am going to Android because I didn't get it either, what I saw was very complicated.You have to install it manually with a PC, as if you were a developer

Link

And user comments are basically that it doesn't work on iPhone.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/13/2023 4:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I just panicked !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2023 3:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Android 14 ????

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/20/2023 5:39 p.m.

@Ruthbia: in an hour I
Start the sensor and then try to link it with Diabox.
I will tell you if I get it ...

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/20/2023 6:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Yes Android 14;So I had to lower the last Diabox relay and it already works.uffff !!!
It was reluctant to change version because you all comment that you spend a lot of battery .... But the rope hangs!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2023 6:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have Android 9, will it also stop working?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/20/2023 7:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.