{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

antonimar said:
good I am trying

Apart from what IsabelBota says, I imagine that you will have put the calibration mode, because the default is the factory mode

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2024 5:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
antonimar said:
good I am tryingI know if someone has happened to him

Apart from what Isabelbota says, I imagine that you will have put the calibration mode, because the default is the manufacturing mode

I have not put anything, I suppose it has the one that comes by default, I do not know how to put ??

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2024 8:10 p.m.

Click on the sensor icon and press 5 or more times at
Then you have to activate the calibration in i-algorithm

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2024 9:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruthbia ok thanks

DiabetesForo
01/28/2024 11:52 a.m.

Good someone knows how to upload the volume of alarms when you are low or high
thank you

DiabetesForo
04/15/2024 8:47 a.m.

Another question I have updated the Diabox application and the melodias that I had selected for the alarms for low, or high, only a sound comes out as when they send you a whassap, and the volume is low and separately I get a warning that the alarmIt is postponed for 15 minutes, I didn't have it before and I don't know how to adjust it
thank you

DiabetesForo
04/15/2024 9:03 a.m.

Another question, I don't know if it happens to anyone, on the Diabox application icon of the mobile comes as an avid that puts a 999+ I do not know what it is, before it only came out a 1, which is reading, but now it puts 999+

DiabetesForo
04/15/2024 9:19 a.m.

antonimar said:
good does anyone know how to upload the volume of alarms when you are low or high
Thanks

When it sounds, press the mobile call keys.At that time give it in volume control of alarms on screen.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2024 8:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

antonimar said:
another question I have updated the diabox application and do not sound the melodias that I had selected for the alarms for low, or high, only a sound comes out as when they send you a whassap, andThe volume is low and apart from me a warning that the alarm is postponed for 15 minutes, before I did not have it and I do not know how to adjust it
Thanks

In alarm configuration, if you paint the time u in type of melody.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2024 8:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

antonimar said:
another question, I don't know if it happens to any, on the mobile diabox application icon comes out like an avid that puts a 999+ I don't know what it is, before it just came outA 1, which is reading, but now puts 999+

I don't get anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2024 8:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good I would like to ask, about the telegram application, and Diabox, the last communication that I have to send was on June 5 of last year, I do not know if you get any more updated, and do not let anything as if it is done in other contactsof telegran.
I ask you why I do not usually use this application at all I just have it and I don't know if it is normal?
Thank you

DiabetesForo
06/11/2024 6:21 p.m.

Yes that's how it is.They have 2 channels.One in the publish the releases and another to comment, but the threads open them

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2024 7:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, it is so.They have 2 channels.One in the publish the releases and another to comment, but the threads open them

Thank you so much

DiabetesForo
06/13/2024 12:24 p.m.

Hello
14 days ago the latest version of Diabox.Today I have changed a sensor and while the time passes the old man, but today he has not extended his life, M puts expired.

It happens to you ???

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/13/2024 8:43 p.m.

anaisabel said:
hello
14 days ago the latest version of Diabox.Today I have changed a sensor and while the time passes the old man, but today he has not extended his life, M puts expired.

It happens to you ???

Already with the new version there are 14 fair days, it does not give you more hours as before ... 😔😔😔

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/13/2024 9:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

OK thanks
But, now that scanning with Diabox does not tell me if I want to replace the sensor and it does not measure
Nor manually
What do I do wrong?
LibreLink if it's okay

Anaisabel
06/13/2024 9:18 p.m.

Do I have to reinstall like Diabox before ???

Anaisabel
06/13/2024 9:18 p.m.

anaisabel said:
ok, thanks
But now what scan with Duabox does not say if I want to replace the sensor and it does not measure
Nor manually
What do I do wrong?
LibreLink if it's okay

If you do not measure you, it will give you a Diabox sensor error.Restart the mobile and try again in Diabox.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/13/2024 9:31 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have installed on top.M has given the option of replacing sensor, but then a sensor error and now again expires.

Anaisabel
06/13/2024 9:44 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
anaisabel said:
hello

It happens to you ???

Already with the new version there are 14 fair days, it does not give you more hours as before ... 😔😔😔

It is not because of the new version, it is for something that they have changed in the sensors, because with the last one there is (which is the one that I have since the end of October/first of November) the first sensors did give me those hours of grace... after sudden

cgs's profile photo
cgs
06/13/2024 11:10 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.