{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

Well, I thought it was the app, because it has been to update it and stop giving me the hours.And that it was Abbot thing that would have forced it to change it (for giving more hours to the sensors),

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/13/2024 11:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
well, I thought it was the app, because it has been to update it and stop giving me the hours.And that it was Abbot's thing that would have forced it to change it (for giving more hours to the sensors),

It started to happen to me in January ... just when I started those of the new order, so ... something will have to do

cgs's profile photo
cgs
06/14/2024 12:33 a.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

It took Diabox to connect, but it already works.With the version I had in five minutes I already got it.Let's see if next time it doesn't take so long.
LibreLink, loses significant signal, happens to you?And what I can't get is that vibrate when scanning and in configuration is only vibration.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/14/2024 8:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
it takes time to connect Diabox, but it already works.With the version I had in five minutes I already got it.Let's see if next time it doesn't take so long.
LibreLink, loses significant signal, happens to you?And what I can't be able to vibrate when scanning and in configuration is only vibration.

At the beginning, FreeLink loses the signal more, then it seems that it is readjusted and already hooks well, that happens to me.
And Diabox was the same, I didn't connect to the beginning, but since I connect LibreLink and then mobile restart hooks me to the first.
It does vibrate when scanning, except when there is little battery that is seen to save.Look in phone settings/ Applications/ Manage applications/ LibreLink/ Notifications/ Allow vibration.
Let's see if it is not activated.

isabelbota
06/14/2024 9:15 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabel, thank you very much for your answer.I will look again at LibreLink's adjustments, but I have looked at everything many times.

Anaisabel
06/14/2024 2:47 p.m.

I do not restart with Diabox, I make scan after 60 min and take the first, but yes, it already lasts just 14 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/14/2024 6:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, with scan there was no form.I did everything, mobile reset, reinstall twice.With the other mobile and with the other version it never happened to me.

Anaisabel
06/14/2024 9:44 p.m.

I am reading another thread and I have agreed that yesterday when I tried to connect Diabox I was an error with the Bluetooth, as I did not connect, but it was activated.

Anaisabel
06/14/2024 9:50 p.m.

Anaisabel
06/15/2024 9:12 a.m.

I know you have said it many times and I will even ask him, but I do it again, the latest version is June23?

Anaisabel
06/15/2024 9:41 a.m.

anaisabel said:
I know you have said it many times and I will even ask it, but I do it again, the latest version is from June23?

If anyone can put the link?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/15/2024 10:42 a.m.

@Anaisabel is that I don't have LibreLink assets, maybe that's why.
Yesterday I went to the central sensors (mysteriously they had taken me out of the system, I had no sensors and I couldn't measure glucose. To my health center they did not arrive) and I took my free reader 1 modified to teach it, and they told me that they gave meA free 2, I rejected it, in December if it doesn't work for me.
They told me that readers a thousand times better in values.

@diabestic
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 1:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruth, I use the free reader 2 and M e is fine.Well I used to change the mobile I decided to try alarms and others with LibreLink.
The next sensor I think I will start with reader again because today at 1h in the morning I told me that I had not connected the Bluetooth and did not go diabox or freeLink.I have removed everything from LibreLink and I will only scan and outside!

Anaisabel
06/15/2024 1:43 p.m.

Yes, in the end everyone has to use the system you like best or feel more comfortable.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 8:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

antonimar said:
good I would like to ask, about the telegram application, and Diabox, the last communication that I have sent was on June 5 of last year, I don't know if you get any more updated you, neither lets send anything as if it is done in other telegran contacts.
I ask you why I do not usually use this application at all I just have it and I don't know if it is normal?
Thanks

There is a diabox group in .facebook

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/16/2024 12:06 a.m.

ruthbia said:
antonimar said:
another question, I don't know if it happens to any, on the mobile diabox application iconThat puts a 999+ I do not know what it is, before it only came out a 1, which is that he is reading, but now puts 999+
>

I don't get anything.

I think it is when you pass from a glycemia level, it is your alarm that vibrates and that comes out, if you give it, ask you if you want to cancel or sleep.
I have ever left the alarm of Hip, that I have it in vibration mode

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/16/2024 12:08 a.m.

Good compis, I would like to ask them, I carry with the Diabox application, several years, but for about 8 months it has failed me a lot when it comes to changing the patch, it takes a long time to recognize the new patch, I have to scan it, turn it off the mobile and return to turn it on, the application is hooked and does not respond, etc., I do not know if it is a mobile problem or the application, the case is not if it would be a good idea to desist it and put it again, I have updated it from Telegran that the last update isof the year 2023, and if I desist, I don't know where I would install it again, because it cost me a lot to put it a few years ago.
Well I don't know what you will think about, thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/08/2024 7:17 p.m.

Reinstall on top

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2024 10:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

antonimar said:
good compis, I would likeNew patch, I have to scan it, turn off the mobile and turn it on, the application is hooked and does not respond, etc., I do not know if it is a mobile problem or the application, the case is not if it would be if it would be a good idea to desist and return itTo put it, I have updated it from Televan that the last update is from 2023, and if I desist, I don't know where I would install it again, because it cost me a lot to put it a few years ago.
Well I don't know what you will think, thanks

The same happens to me.I have to restart the mobile and take a few hours to hook, but hey, it is not so much.

isabelbota
08/09/2024 12:18 a.m.

ruthbia said:
reinstall on top

How is it done from Telegran giving download again?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/09/2024 9:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.