{'en': 'Liquid after the puncture', 'es': 'Liquido después del pinchazo'} Image

Liquid after the puncture

smartinez's profile photo   12/18/2022 3:55 p.m.

salad said:
smartinez said:

No, they have not yet scheduled, I'm starting with the slow.I do not know what is due, I usually have breakfast an egg with cheese and coffee, they are things that should not get much.Now I have measured again and 193

That is a perfect breakfast, without hydrates.If you are not very bad with the cold go out to walk, it helps a lot to lower the glucose.And the slow is still increasing, until you give with the dose.You will tell us.

Thank you very much for your help.The breakfast is done by obligation, I have become very strict with the theme of HC.I can assure you that I would eat a good snack or some good toasted in the morning but in his day I saw what uploaded to me and ..... I discarded it.I preferred to diet to prick.
I will tell you how I get up tomorrow.As with 190 it will give me something, I say that 4 units will do something, even if I don't get everything that should

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
12/21/2022 5:17 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez I use toujeo and put it at night.
For what you tell, the pancreas is failing and you will need fast insulin or pill.
The basal takes 4 days to see its effect.The endo told me to rise from 2 in 2, that 1 unit does nothing.
Apart from hydrates, hormones and viruses ... eye with fats and proteins.With your breakfast I would need 4 fast.
Everything we eat require insulin, not just hydrates.To a greater or lesser extent everything goes through carbohydrates.

Being in 4 basal and around 200, with 5 it will not change you much.
In case it serves as a reference, to me, the endo me paute 8 you weighing 65kg, then lowered to 6 within a few days and that has been the minimum that I put on the honeymoon, and without fast.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2022 8:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@smartinez I use toujeo and put it at night.
For what you tell, the pancreas is failing and you will need fast insulin or pill.
The basal takes 4 days to see its effect.The endo told me to rise from 2 in 2, that 1 unit does nothing.
Apart from hydrates, hormones and viruses ... eye with fats and proteins.With your breakfast I would need 4 fast.
Everything we eat require insulin, not just hydrates.To a greater or lesser extent everything goes through carbohydrates.

Being in 4 basal and around 200, with 5 it will not change you much.
In case it serves as a reference, to me, the endo me paute 8 you weighing 65kg, then lowered to 6 a few days later and that has been the minimum that I put on the honeymoon, and without fast.

Do you say that the basal takes 4 days?So I have to wait.I thought that this of insulin was more immediate, what is it for 24 hours ... What do you advise me to do?I continue with 4 units for the moment until a few days go by?Anyway on Monday I will go to the hospital and tell you what is happening to me.It is not normal that since I am clicking I have worse values.

smartinez
12/21/2022 8:32 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

The basal is not stabilized until the 3 days when they recommend making changes.Wait 3 days and go up 2 units, with 1 unit you will not see much effect.
If you go to the hospital, ask if you would not go better with metformin, as at the beginning;Anyway, to perform the peptide analysis C;Let's see if you have gone directly to DT1, a virus or whatever you can unleash it, and without a reservation you will need novorapid or humalog for each meal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/22/2022 4:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The basal is not stabilized until the 3 days when they recommend making changes.Wait 3 days and go up 2 units, with 1 unit you will not see much effect.
If you go to the hospital, ask if you would not go better with metformin, as at the beginning;Anyway, to perform the peptide analysis C;Let's see if you have gone directly to DT1, a virus or whatever you can unleash it, and without a reservation you will need novorapid or humalog for each meal.

I will do that.I have been in 190 all day, insulin does nothing to me.

smartinez
12/22/2022 8:44 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Buffff I haven't read everything, but I'm going to tell you something.
I had a strong debut 12% entered 5 days ..... I started with insulin and metformin.
In the end negative antibodies.
Pepid C retained, they would have to look at you the c peptide apart from the antibodies.
Insulina theme I started with 20 units of slow and fast glucose before eating, now I know that it is not done, but it is learning, and metformin 3 times a day.
If you are type 2 they would have to give you metformin, and insulin will go down as you exercise, lose weight if it is your case, better the muscle and clean the fatty liver.
The diet is not going to be with the beginning and end, it is a change of lifestyle in everything.
I 2 years later I do not take medications and I have 5.2 from Glico.
Courage and bull !!!!!

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/25/2022 7:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, I counted up to 10 but when I took the needle I always came out a droplet, counts 10 but without stopping strength with my finger

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/25/2022 7:26 p.m.

otabol said:
By the way, I counted up to 10 but when I took the needle I always got a droplet, count 10 but without stopping strength with my finger

Hello!!I am very interested in your case is similar to mine, for what I see.The C peptide have seen me and that is why they have decided that I am type 1, I have almost exhausted it.In the first analytics I was 0.80 (February 2021), in August it went down to 0.60 and a year later in August 2022 0.80, it is supposed to go down but ... I do not know.Now I don't know how I will have it.How much did you have peptide C?

smartinez
12/25/2022 8:49 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
otabol said:
by the way, I counted up to 10 but when I took the needle I always got a droplet, count 10 but without stoppingmake strength with the finger

Hello!!I am very interested in your case is similar to mine, for what I see.The C peptide have seen me and that is why they have decided that I am type 1, I have almost exhausted it.In the first analytics I was 0.80 (February 2021), in August it went down to 0.60 and a year later in August 2022 0.80, it is supposed to go down but ... I do not know.Now I don't know how I will have it.How much did you have of C?

Oh, because of what I see is short.
Anyway, the interesting thing of the C Peptide is to measure it on an empty stomach, to inject glucagon I think it was and measure it again 10 min later.
The fasting value is not so relevant because if you have resistance or good sensitivity to insulin it can give you higher or lower, 10 min after injecting glucagon the pancreas reacts generating insulin (while insulin is generatedC That is why they use it as a reference) if 10 min later does not upload a bad matter.
I do not remember the exact data, but more or less I think it was 1.6 and then 2.8
It is often said that minimal you have to fold the initial value, I think that when I go for that I made a post, the same if you look for something explain but I do not remember much anymore.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/25/2022 10:38 p.m.

I knew that one day just someone was interested.
Here I leave the link.
By the way there says that I have lost 30 kg, over time there have already been 50, months ago that I am no longer low, I am working the strength in the gym, 3 days per week I will not walk, that is to go down to the moment and tomorrowequal.
Who "eats" glucose is muscle, and I had atrocious mitochondria.If you make aerobics, glucose goes on another way, and does not oxidize in the mitochondria so that although at that time you lower the glucose the base problem you continue to have it.
Well, rolls, there goes the link.
Link

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/25/2022 10:51 p.m.

Otabol said:
I knew that one day the same as someone was interested.
Here I leave the link.
By the way there says that I have lost 30 kg, over time there have already been 50, months ago that I am no longer low, I am working the strength in the gym, 3 days per week I will not walk, that is to go down to the moment and tomorrowequal.
Who "eats" glucose is muscle, and I had atrocious mitochondria.If you make aerobics, glucose goes on another way, and does not oxidize in the mitochondria so that although at that time you lower the glucose the base problem you continue to have it.
Well, rolls, there goes the link.
Link

Very interesting everything you tell me.I will have to try to do the test that you tell me.I lose weight I do not need, it is one of the things that they told me that I am lada, I am thin, in the debut I also lost 4-5 kilos.
Because of what you told me you had much more peptide c q, then the same is not the same case 😔

smartinez
12/25/2022 11:03 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

I am doing the gym and muscle, although I don't go as I would like, I have a sedentary job, sitting in an office 🥺.Anyway, I believe that thanks to the diet and exercise I have endured two years almost.Now my new goal is to be able to endure many others only slowly.

smartinez
12/25/2022 11:06 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

By the way, I congratulate you for everything you have achieved, be without anything has a lot of merit and everything is thanks to your effort 👏👏👏👏

smartinez
12/25/2022 11:08 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Hello, I return to this thread in case you can give me your opinion although the week that comes to end but I trust you a lot.
At the time at night I put 8 units of Toujeo.In the morning I usually get between 115-130 (I think acceptable), before eating I am between 95-125.(I think that acceptable) but I have done an analytical one and I have gotten glycosilada of 6.9.(higher than before), I have started measuring me at two hours of eating and I usually have approximately 160.Could it be that you need fast?

smartinez
04/21/2023 4:46 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
hello, I return to this thread in case you can give me your opinion although the week that comes I go to endo but I get a lot of you.
At the time at night I put 8 units of Toujeo.In the morning I usually get between 115-130 (I think acceptable), before eating I am between 95-125.(I think that acceptable) but I have done an analytical one and I have gotten glycosilada of 6.9.(higher than before), I have started measuring me at two hours of eating and I usually have approximately 160.It may be that you need fast? & Lt;/blockquotebu

Good, I think so.It looks like they should prescribe the fast.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/21/2023 5:09 p.m.

smartinez said:
hello, I return to this thread in case you can give me your opinion although the week that comes I go to endo but I get a lot of you.
At the time at night I put 8 units of Toujeo.In the morning I usually get between 115-130 (I think acceptable), before eating I am between 95-125.(I think that acceptable) but I have done an analytical one and I have gotten glycosilada of 6.9.(higher than before), I have started measuring me at two hours of eating and I usually have approximately 160.It may be that you need fast?

You have 2 options to lower that glyc or tighten the HCS diet and increase exercise or ask you to make you fast

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/21/2023 6:06 p.m.

@Smartinez, wipe for an hour after eating, you can see how much you go up and if you need fast.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/21/2023 7:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @Smartinez
Apart from that you surely need fast, I think you also lack some slow.They said that we have to get up below 120. I usually be between 80 and110 when I got up.
115-130 I see him high, but hey, he asks the endo.And take the opportunity to ask you to see the sensor.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/21/2023 8:52 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Smartinez Well yes, you need quickly.
Surely 1 unit at each meal, that was what prescribed me the endo as a lada after almost 2 years of honey moon surviving with only basal.

Slowly just, but within the 80-130 range they usually recommend.

Glico 6.9 It is high that implies an average glucose of 150. When you use fast it will come down.
Ask the sensor to endo.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/21/2023 11:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
hi @smartinez
Apart from that you surely need fast, I think you also lack some slow.They said that we have to get up below 120. I usually be between 80 and110 when I got up.
115-130 I see him high, but hey, he asks the endo.And take advantage to ask you to see if the sensor is prescribed.

I will wait for the endo to confirm but I want normal levels.Since I click I don't care a little more than a little less.Can I ask you how much do you click?Do you use fast or only slow and pill?

smartinez
04/22/2023 2:43 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.