{'en': 'Liquid after the puncture', 'es': 'Liquido después del pinchazo'} Image

Liquid after the puncture

smartinez's profile photo   12/18/2022 3:55 p.m.

smartinez said:
diabetic said:
eye that there are metformin pills that carry other antihyperglycemic compounds, which you took?

I do not remember the name but mix metformin and sitagliptin

Sitagliptin if it can cause hypos, but metformin alone, no

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/20/2022 1:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

diabetic said:
smartinez said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
eye that there are metformin pills that carry other antihyperglycemic antihypergiating compounds, which one you took?

I do not remember the name but mix metformin and sitagliptin

Sitagliptin if it can cause hypos, but metformin alone, not

Then it would be for the mixture.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
12/20/2022 1:39 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
I do not know, today I got up with 191, I have punctured 3 units at 10 in the morning and at 11 I followed in 192. Tomorrow I will prick 4

Eye!!!That the slow Toujeo is for 24 hours.Its action is not immediately released gradually for 24 hours.
Clicking and what goes down will be with Humalog or Novorapid who are fast action and last 2.5-3 hours.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2022 1:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

smartinez said:
I do not know, today I got up with 191, I have punctured 3 units at 10 in the morning and at 11 I followed in 192. Tomorrow I will prick 4

Do not guide yourself for what you have while clicking.The only way to go down in time/s is the rapid.The slow does not do that, it is slow as we call it or basal, because it regulates the base, that is, your fasting glucose level.Then for what you eat is the fast or exercise.
What will indicate the correct dose is how much you get up.To see tomorrow.And when you start lifting below 120, that is your correct dose.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/20/2022 5:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ah, that's how I didn't know how it worked.I thought the sugar was fixed by the subsequent 24 hours

smartinez
12/20/2022 7:27 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@isabelbota @ruthbia @diabestico @ensalada since you are helping me wanted to ask you.Yesterday I put on 3 units and I have not noticed absolutely anything, I have risen in 198. Today I will wear more.But my question is that something should have noticed, right?It is that I have lifted higher than normal.I am with a very strong cold, can it be that that worsen my levels and make insulin effective?The only way I see to download today is to go for a walk (and I'm working, sitting in an office 😔)

smartinez
12/21/2022 8:35 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez: If you are with a cold, insulin needs increase. You have to go up the slow until you get up at acceptable levels.And if you spend, then you go down the dose of insulin.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/21/2022 8:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@smartinez: if you are with a cold, insulin needs increase. You have to go up the slow until you get up at acceptable levels.And if you spend, then you go down the dose of insulin.

So how much do I click today?The double?6 units, for example?

smartinez
12/21/2022 8:53 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

The same due to the cold I have these high values, I have only come to have 170-180 occasional and when I was going to lower my rule.

smartinez
12/21/2022 8:55 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez: You have to go up the insulin as they indicated in the consultation, of unit in unit until you hit the dose.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/21/2022 9:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@smartinez: you have to go up the insulin as well as indicated in the consultation, of unit in unit until you hit the dose.

And it is not dangerous that it is so high?

smartinez
12/21/2022 9:51 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
ricki21 said:
@smartinez: you have to go up the insulin as they indicated in the consultation, of unity in unity until you succeedthe dose.

And it is not dangerous that it is so high?

In the long term yes.For a few days while you find your dose, nothing happens.

isabelbota
12/21/2022 9:55 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

smartinez said:
equal due to the cold I have these high values, I have only had 170-180 sometime occasional and when I was going to lower my rule.

Anyway, it is normal for you to go up since your pancreas does not work properly and if you do not provide insulin, glucose is rising progressively.Bad luck of the cold to calculate, but you continue to rise progressively and you will end up lifting you in good values.
When you leave the Catarro, be attentive in case you have to go down.

isabelbota
12/21/2022 10:05 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
smartinez said:
equal due to the cold I have these values ​​so high, I have only come to have 170-180 sometime occasional and when whenI was going to lower my rule.

Anyway, it is normal for you to go up since your pancreas does not work properly and if you do not provide insulin, glucose is rising progressively.Bad luck of the cold to calculate, but you continue to rise progressively and you will end up lifting you in good values.
When you leave the Catarro, be attentive in case you have to go down.

Thank you

smartinez
12/21/2022 10:19 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Do you wear a glucometer sensor?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/21/2022 11:22 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
Do you wear a glucometer sensor?

No. I asked the endocrine but he told me that the next visit we talked about that.
I have measured again and 223😔, I don't know what to do.I have punctured 4 units but if that until tomorrow I not notice it ..... I don't know

smartinez
12/21/2022 12:20 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

I understand that you have not yet prescribed quickly ...
Because that value seems to have more to do with what you have eaten since you have raised than with the slow one you have put yourself.
Until the entire cold (I am better but not quite well) we will have uncontrolled blood glucose.I have started 2 for a breakfast that normally handled with 1 and I have made a beak at 202, having uploaded the slow other two units yesterday.I understand your unease, it is a bit desperate, I personally do not dare to make more bold changes for fear of hypoglycemia.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/21/2022 1:21 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
I understand that you have not yet prescribed quickly ...
Because that value seems to have more to do with what you have eaten since you have raised than with the slow one you have put yourself.
Until the entire cold (I am better but not quite well) we will have uncontrolled blood glucose.I have started 2 for a breakfast that normally handled with 1 and I have made a beak at 202, having uploaded the slow other two units yesterday.I understand your unease, it is a bit desperate, I personally do not dare to make more bold changes for fear of hypoglycemia.

No, they have not yet scheduled, I'm starting with the slow.I do not know what is due, I usually have breakfast an egg with cheese and coffee, they are things that should not get much.Now I have measured again and 193

smartinez
12/21/2022 1:42 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
salad said:
I understand that it has not yet prescribed quickly ...

No, they have not yet scheduled, I'm starting with the slow.I do not know what is due, I usually have breakfast an egg with cheese and coffee, they are things that should not get much.Now I have measured again and 193

It is that this small climb, since you do not have breakfast hydrates (you do not know what the bread rises) that corresponds to breakfast is not a problem.The problem is that the base (getting up at less than 120) is not right.That is why it is a basal problem, that is, the slow one.When you have the base regulated, you will have to see what you go up with the meals you do and if it is a lot you will have to make yourself quickly.But the first step is to have the basal regulated.

isabelbota
12/21/2022 2:35 p.m.

smartinez said:

That is a perfect breakfast, without hydrates.If you are not very bad with the cold go out to walk, it helps a lot to lower the glucose.And the slow is still increasing, until you give with the dose.You will tell us.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/21/2022 3:31 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.