{'en': 'Liquid after the puncture', 'es': 'Liquido después del pinchazo'} Image

Liquid after the puncture

smartinez's profile photo   12/18/2022 3:55 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@smartinez because yes, you need quickly.
Surely 1 unit at each meal, that was what prescribed me the endo as a lada after almost 2 years of honey moon surviving with only basal.

Slowly just, but within the 80-130 range they usually recommend.

Glico 6.9 It is high that implies an average glucose of 150. When you use fast it will come down.
Ask the sensor to endo.

Yes, 6.9 surprised me, it's very high.How much do you get slow and quickly?

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
04/22/2023 2:44 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez de slow I go for 16 units and quickly according to meals and resistance:
Breakfast 4 UDS (although I do not take hydrates)
5UDS food
Dinner 4-5 UDS
Over the years it takes a little more and in my case for everything, I mean proteins and fats, but when I was like you put me at least 12 units of slow and fast 2 units.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2023 8:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

smartinez said:
Isabelbota said:
hello @smartinez
Apart from that you surely need fast, I think you also lack some slow.They said that we have to get up below 120. I usually be between 80 and110 when I got up.
115-130 I see him high, but hey, he asks the endo.And take advantage to ask you to see if the sensor is prescribed.

I will wait for the endo to confirm but I want normal levels.Since I click I don't care a little more than a little less.Can I ask you how much do you click?Do you use fast or slow and pill?

Well, I'm getting 9 slowly.I take metformin at breakfast and dinner and I always get fast (2 units for 40/45 gr of bread), if not, I reach 200. With the rapid I do not usually go from 130/140 except for strange days, which are theless.
I walk before eating and in the food I do not usually need quickly if at home (as things that upload me little).At dinner, dinner that goes up little too I endure without fast.
Of course, whether I went from home, or at home something special or I have not been able to go out to walk I have to put something fast at food/dinner.
I have proven that if I do not take the metformin I need more quickly.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/22/2023 8:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you.I am going to comment on the metformin although I really do not know what better, they say that insulin is more natural and does less damage to the stomach ... but surely tell me no and quickly

smartinez
04/23/2023 10:18 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
smartinez said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
hello @smartinez
Apart from that you surely need fast, I think you also lack some slow.They said that we have to get up below 120. I usually be between 80 and110 when I got up.
115-130 I see him high, but hey, he asks the endo.And take advantage to ask you to see if the sensor is prescribed.

I will wait for the endo to confirm but I want normal levels.Since I click I don't care a little more than a little less.Can I ask you how much do you click?Do you use fast or slow and pill?

Well, I'm getting 9 slowly.I take metformin at breakfast and dinner and I always get fast (2 units for 40/45 gr of bread), if not, I reach 200. With the rapid I do not usually go from 130/140 except for strange days, which are theless.
I walk before eating and in the food I do not usually need quickly if at home (as things that upload me little).At dinner, dinner that goes up little too I endure without fast.
Of course, whether I went from home, or at home something special or I have not been able to go out to walk I have to put something fast at food/dinner.
I have proven that if I do not take the metformin I need more quickly.
It is not supposed to eat when you have to go?The problem of mine TB is that, I do not have much time, I work tomorrow and afternoon in an office sitting and I have two girls, I still try to go to the gym two days a week and in the afternoon when I can walk a little but it is true that it is true thatNot as at first that I didn't skip it

smartinez
04/23/2023 10:21 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez with Lada does not give us metformin, directly insulin, the body has no insulin to control.Its use is being seen to overcome insulin resistance but always injecting insulin, the reserve does not count.
The exercise helps but if you can't, you can't and with two girls you will move a lot and that also counts to burn carbohydrates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/23/2023 10:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Smartinez
Walking makes me effect before or after meals.

isabelbota
04/23/2023 10:41 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ruthbia said:
@smartinez with lada do not give us metformin, directly insulin, the body has no insulin to control.Its use is being seen to overcome insulin resistance but always injecting insulin, the reserve does not count.
The exercise helps but if you can't, you can't and with two girls you will move a lot and that also counts to burn carbohydrates.

Come on, I'm going to the rapid ☹️.The girls do not make me move, that was when they were small are already teenagers and that only brings discussions ...... 😂😂, and that alters me a lot of TB, what I do not know howYou click, right?You have to leave that it goes down only but it is that it goes up to 150-160 only to get nervous.

smartinez
04/23/2023 11:05 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
hello, I return to this thread in case you can give me your opinion although the week that comes I go to endo but I get a lot of you.
At the time at night I put 8 units of Toujeo.In the morning I usually get between 115-130 (I think acceptable), before eating I am between 95-125.(I think that acceptable) but I have done an analytical one and I have gotten glycosilada of 6.9.(higher than before), I have started measuring me at two hours of eating and I usually have approximately 160.It may be that you need fast?

They have told me that up to 180 two hours after eating and without fast.I am always below, almost always at normal levels., (Less than 160), my problem is the basal, last analytical 137, and they see it well.Up to 130 is something acceptable according to my endo, my doctor and my nurse, without fast or slow.

Only metformin and garden.That is my medication, I think I will need more.Oh well .

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/23/2023 4:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Smartinez The nerves and stress raise glycemia.It is inevitable.
I or I put 1 you or I'm going to go to burn carbohydrates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/23/2023 7:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

lanysky said:
smartinez said:
hello, I returnOf you.
At the time at night I put 8 units of Toujeo.In the morning I usually get between 115-130 (I think acceptable), before eating I am between 95-125.(I think that acceptable) but I have done an analytical one and I have gotten glycosilada of 6.9.(higher than before), I have started measuring me at two hours of eating and I usually have approximately 160.It may be that you need fast?

They have told me that up to 180 two hours after eating and without fast.I am always below, almost always at normal levels., (Less than 160), my problem is the basal, last analytical 137, and they see it well.Up to 130 is something acceptable according to my endo, my doctor and my nurse, without fast or slow.

Only metformin and garden.That is my medication, I think I will need more.Oh well .

Well, then I still still slowly.What scares me is that because of those values ​​I am damaging my body inside, I don't know, they will know

smartinez
04/23/2023 7:50 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

ruthbia said:
@smartinez of slow I go for 16 units and quickly according to meals and resistance:
Breakfast 4 UDS (although I do not take hydrates)
5UDS food
Dinner 4-5 UDS
Over the years it takes a little more and in my case for everything, I mean proteins and fats, but when I was like you put me at least 12 units of slow and fast 2 units.

Yes, walking to me but I can't always

smartinez
04/23/2023 7:50 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

It is difficult to find time for the same.I consider it as an extra class, but I do not do it because I don't like exercise at all.I prefer to sit to read a book or clean my floor, I always have an excuse 😄.
The optimal values ​​are: getting up between 80 and 110, although they "leave" up to 130 or 140mg/dl.

In meals the ideal is not to exceed 130, even if they tell us to be below 180 to two hours, the rapid up and down peaks damage more than spending a long time.
With about 130 on average we talk about approximately 6.1 glycosilada.

I have begun to get more serious and put the alarms to 115, exercise more and reduce more hydrates (lately I had relaxed and clear 3kg plus pa'l body)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/24/2023 8:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello,
Well, whenever I shed the insulin, in my case semi -lens, at this time a single puncture a day and 26 units, when taking out the needle there is always a droplet at the tip of the needle, I do not give importance because it is onlyA droplet, no insulin jet comes out.I always count 10 seconds when you finish clicking, before removing the needle.

EnriqueGarcia's profile photo
EnriqueGarcia
05/21/2024 10:38 a.m.

@Enriquegarcia
There is always a droplet on the tip ... It's normal.

isabelbota
05/21/2024 11:22 a.m.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I also have a drop at the tip, always 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/21/2024 9:28 p.m.

You may not be injecting insulin correctly and that is why it is not taking effect.To make sure you are administering insulin properly, I would recommend following the instructions of your endocrine or diabetes educator.Here are some tips on how to inject insulin correctly:

Clean the alcohol injection zone before applying insulin.
Click the needle at an angle of 45 degrees if you are using a syringe or at an angle of 90 degrees if you are using an insulin pen.
Be sure not to inject insulin into a blood vessel or a muscle.Insulin must be administered in fatty tissue just below the skin.
Wait a few seconds after injecting insulin before removing the needle to ensure that the entire dose has been administered.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
05/22/2024 3:02 a.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

pink3 said:
You may not be injecting insulin correctly and therefore is not doing effect.To make sure you are administering insulin properly, I would recommend following the instructions of your endocrine or diabetes educator.Here are some tips on how to inject insulin correctly:

Clean the alcohol injection zone before applying insulin.
Click the needle at an angle of 45 degrees if you are using a syringe or at an angle of 90 degrees if you are using an insulin pen.
Be sure not to inject insulin into a blood vessel or a muscle.Insulin must be administered in fatty tissue just below the skin.
Wait a few seconds after injecting insulin before removing the needle to ensure that the entire dose has been administered.

And give it with AI

isabelbota
05/23/2024 12:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.