{'en': 'Toasted protein bread', 'es': 'Pan proteico tostado'} Image

Toasted protein bread

Carussa's profile photo   01/11/2023 8:51 a.m.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 8:56 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

In the English Court I bought a great one, but very, very expensive for what it is, I think I remember that 250g were 7.83 EUR or something.
Franjuba is rich and the price was 3.85eur the last time I bought it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/19/2023 10:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Meaning that is precisely the one that breakfast and hears roasted, it is not so bad ...The usual ones, so I have to wait to finish them ...@Isabelbota yes, do us review with photo, please ... It is always good to try things, lately I get impossible bakers announced by all the networks and it is curious ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 11:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Surely you will have heard of ultraprocessed foods that must be occasionally consumed by anyone.Seeing the labels of the protein bread you take, it seems to me that this type of bread would enter the category of ulraprocess.What do you think?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/19/2023 11:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 because you are surely right, but there are not many more options.In any case, I do not, as much bread, and also the one they sell today is not much better either.The flours are worse, so the white bread they sell us has nothing to do with the bread of a lifetime.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/19/2023 11:33 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Ricki21 There are so many things that make us wrong!I have breakfast with butter and for me it is a pleasure .... who happens what happens I don't want to giveAnd for me it has been a condemnation to take away from him;I know that Coca Cola Zero can not be good either, but I am not going to give up it from time to time ... something you have to die and if it gets sick again, it will be our destiny ... alreadyI do not consider anything .... live the day to day trying at bay my glycemias, but everything that comes later ... pesticides in the vegetable, injections to the chickens to get fat faster, .... healthyI ate at the time of my grandparents, but now ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 11:44 a.m.

Technically it is ultraprocess.I eat it daily but only at breakfast.I have changed many things about my diet but I resist to dispense with bread.Normal bread rises a lot;The protein feels good and and I solve my life at breakfast.Maybe I also have to leave it, because like @meginer I have hypothyroidism (subclinical) and soybeans is not very convenient.But I would have to find something that replaces it and that is easily available (I do not have to prepare before leaving a bread with egg whites, oven, etc).
Since we are showing our breakfast graphically?There are mine

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/19/2023 11:44 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ENSALADA WHAT PINCAZA !!I am hungry just by seeing it .... I go so ass in the morning with 2 young children, which does not give me more than toast the bread and spread it ... hahaha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 11:48 a.m.

@ENSALADA What to take advantage of!What a look !!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/19/2023 11:51 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Many are already removed from a lot of things and many other ultra -processed that we are not going to chat, it will not affect us a portion of a protein bread, sincerely.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2023 12:05 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Thanks girls!

Cassie said:
@salad what pintaza !!I am hungry just by seeing it .... I go so ass in the morning with 2 young children, which does not give me more than toast the bread and spread it .... hahaha

Sandwich are for office days.I prepare it in the morning when I wake up and take it at 11:00 and then, under coffee with milk.
Those who carry egg are for days of teleworking, I make a cut over 11 and breakfast.
I have to confess that on Saturdays breakfast outside, a tortilla skewer with a small portion of white bread and coffee with milk.As I am in motion, I do not happen with the climb and it is a real pleasure ....

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/19/2023 12:07 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Ensalada I love your breakfasts.The last photo what is it?I do not have very appetizing breakfasts now, but with pregnancy there are many things that or I cannot eat or for not stopping much I go to the basics, but I sign up all yours.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2023 12:08 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@ENSALADA: Wow rich breakfasts!What hunger for God!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/19/2023 12:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Well this is my daily breakfast:

2 stabs of nuts.
Half cucumber.
Small avocado half
Steering puree bowl with leek.
Slice of one of these shit loaves with leaflet of gouda cheese, tomato spell, 6 slices of turkey and splash breast oil.
Small portion potato tortilla (also heat a tad).
Half cup of milk, rest water and nescafé.
And the days of training a little stronger, a fried egg.

It seems a lot, but it is not so much.Of course, varied and you have to have time for clear breakfast.If you go with the time attached to Cu ...., complicated.

And I don't try bite until eating.If a bike route more than 90K a protein bar.

Tomorrow I put a photo.

As my grandfather said before going to Segar: lunch well, eat more, dinner little and live.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 12:50 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

My mother @arse, that is to take care!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/19/2023 1:08 p.m.

nila said:
@salad I love your breakfasts.The last photo what is it?Now I don't have very appetizing breakfasts, but with pregnancy there are many things that or I can't eat or for not stopping much I go to the basics, but I sign up all yours.
It is a scrambled egg with homemade fried tomato

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/19/2023 2:28 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Joer, how do you take care of yourself!
I only light soy milk with Italian coffee maker coffee (I am classic in this) and 3 toast of "shit" bread (I liked the term) with butter and sometimes jam without sugar.
At 6:00 I'm not to do much more.

If it is ultra -processed but that of traditional mold as well and the bread in general is frozen and bakes it in stores ... few natural things are staying.
The town, the town goes up a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/19/2023 3:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My mother, to yourself.That is a breakfast and the rest are nonsense hahaha.I like Ruthbia, at the hours that breakfast I can't stop so much.
And yes, they are prosecuted, but they are two slices of anything at breakfast and that's it, some pleasure there is necessary, they do not enter those hours with eggs with eggs, or mash as they put in many Keto diets.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 5:34 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Joer, how you take care of yourself!
I only light soy milk with Italian coffee maker coffee (I am classic in this) and 3 toast of "shit" bread (I liked the term) with butter and sometimes jam without sugar.

If it is ultra -processed but that of traditional mold as well and the bread in general is frozen and bakes it in stores ... few natural things are staying.

To me too, a barbarity, and in general all the white bread.In addition, I do not know if it happens to you but you already have a more or less stable control, without many peaks, this day, you spend a little, it costs a lot to be in rank again, or with fast insulin every two hours, there seems to be aHuge resistance, it is as if the body had become accustomed to glycemia and not tolerate that you spend.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 5:39 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Joer, how you take care of yourself!

At six o'clock I drink tea from Tea Shop without anything else.Neither milk, neither sugar nor anything at all.And with that I put myself into circulation.The super-breakfast I do at 11.
I practice intermittent fasting, 13-14 hours.From before debuting.The warm tea sings the body and hydrates me.At that time I don't think I could take something solid.I have become accustomed and I do well.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/19/2023 10:04 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.