{'en': 'Toasted protein bread', 'es': 'Pan proteico tostado'} Image

Toasted protein bread

Carussa's profile photo   01/11/2023 8:51 a.m.

Small breakfast!I am unable to have breakfast (in fact I take the pills and many times I have to knock down a little in the bed because it stir all), it happens to me since childhood (only it took a thousand to breakfast and retained it, now it doesn't matter whatHow late, that in 10 minutes it is out again, so not breakfast).If I am at home I can endure perfectly until eating, if I have class, it is more afraid and as something in recess (or as it happens to me lately, I have to eat something in the first recreation for nose because I go to hiccup, andThe rest of the day I am in hyper, I don't understand anything ...).Let's see if a decent bread comes out although I am little of bread (or rather it was little of bread, chocolates, muffins and so on, because since they told me about that I do not feel like it at all hours ... Another thing is that you eat them, only when anxiety can)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/19/2023 10:25 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

The promised is debt.There goes the photo of today's breakfast, without egg, since it touches aerobic maintenance training.So you can see that when writing it it seems much more than the real: Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/20/2023 8:55 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

It's a lot !!!
That means putting insulin and waiting at least 70 min so that it does not make me peak because I am beaten with vegetables raises the glucose and totally prohibited potatoes, they give me a tremendous rush along with the fat ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2023 8:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If we do a mix with which we have breakfast the group ... in the end we will prepare something that makes us forget that back and back town bread in the pan, toast, with its oil or butter ......... drooling I get just to imagine it.I drop my tears.But well, we will do what we can hahahaha

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/20/2023 9 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hahaha, that bread of town, who could hold the tooth !!But well, these other breakfasts are not bad either.What a paint that everyone has.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/20/2023 9:04 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Ruthbia, @ensalada, @cgs, @meginer, @carussa, which I see that you are interested, I tell you: the potato tortilla has more than 12h in the fridge.You know that when doing that, its index and glycemic load fall a lot when part of their fiber starches are transformed.I just give him a small 2/3 minutes heater in Cosori.Regarding vegetable puree, I always drink it, directly from frigo too.I usually do it for 4 days and I am getting.I can assure you that it goes up much less than if you eat it fresh.In fact, with this breakfast I put 3 to 3.5 units of Humalog and more or less well.Starting from 100/110 it does not usually pass from 140 post overview.Days that uploads a little and others that do not.But of course, you know: each person is a world ...

Breakfast is the intake that will make our body face the day in good condition.Everything is getting used to ... and having some time

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/20/2023 9:26 a.m.

Uff!I am seeing your breakfast and I have half an hour left for mine and gastric juices are being activated.ha ha ha.I think I'm going to advance it a bit today ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/20/2023 10:25 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

wave said:
@ruthbia, @ensalada, @cgs, @meginer, @carussa, which I see that you are interested, I tell you: the potato tortilla has more than 12h in the frigo.You know that when doing that, its index and glycemic load fall a lot when part of their fiber starches are transformed.I just give him a small 2/3 minutes heater in Cosori.Regarding vegetable puree, I always drink it, directly from frigo too.I usually do it for 4 days and I am getting.I can assure you that it goes up much less than if you eat it fresh.In fact, with this breakfast I put 3 to 3.5 units of Humalog and more or less well.Starting from 100/110 it does not usually pass from 140 post overview.Days that uploads a little and others that do not.But of course, you know: each person is a world ...

Breakfast is the intake that will make our body face the day in good condition.Everything is getting used to ... and having some time

Totally agree.I like everything that carries carries after it has been in the fridge 24 hours.Some things work better than others (the one that best the potato) but something always does and nothing is lost to do it.
And for those who want to lose weight (it is not my case) it also goes well by becoming part of the starch into "fiber" (really resistant starch).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/20/2023 10:58 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

wave said:
what is promised is debt.There goes the photo of today's breakfast, without egg, since it touches aerobic maintenance training.So you can see that when writing it it seems much more than the real:

Hello, and with that breakfast and a bar, you hold the 90 km route well?
I am starting with the MTB and I can't stand more than 1:30 before hiccups, and that starting over 200

Lrm82's profile photo
Lrm82
01/21/2023 2:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Regarding the breads I take one from savers

Lrm82's profile photo
Lrm82
01/21/2023 2:44 p.m.

lRM82 said:
you said:
what is promised is debt.There goes the photo of today's breakfast, without egg, since it touches aerobic maintenance training.So you can see that when writing it it seems much more than the real:

Hello, and with that breakfast and a bar, you hold the 90 km route well?
I am starting with the MTB and I can't stand more than 1:30 before Hip, and that starting over 200

In my case, without problem.But you already know that each body reacts in a way

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/21/2023 7:44 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
diabetic said:
I have tried it and the only thing I do not like is the taste, but spreading butter, kick or some of thatThis phenomenal.and does not raise blood glucose, at least to me.

The only thing you do not like is the 😂😂😂😂😂 small detail flavor that manufacturers should take into account ...
Well, just like me ...
At least it is beautiful and crispy and does not go up ...
If loading with many things, the taste is almost noticeable

Isabelbota you are great !!!

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
01/22/2023 5:58 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

@isabelbota did you receive the request for impossible Bakers?If so, tell us: what is the shipment, if you can freeze, how the taste ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/24/2023 4:48 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila
Yes, I received it and froze it in portions.I have not eaten it because I want it for when I have to eat in the field and not get fast to avoid hypos but I don't upload me much (I have controlled breakfasts with normal seed bread and fast insulin).
The presentation is impeccable, 10, but it gives me that it will not like me a lot.It looks like very dry and caked.I have tried the tapas, that I did not frozen, and they know a lot about coconut flour, which is the basis of almost all bread without hydrates, but I do not like it.I have made bread without hydrates (looking for Camila Kost, it has many) and in the end I stopped doing them because I don't like coconut flour.
I do not know when I eat them, if I fill them a lot if the taste will hide, but for the moment the occasion has not been given.
They send by Seur cold.I arrived early in the morning.They send by mail the shipping number for monitoring, maybe you could contact them to deliver it at a specific time, I don't know.

I will tell when I make a sandwich, but I smell that although climbing will not go up, it will not like me ...

isabelbota
01/24/2023 5:06 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Oh that is everyone's drama, the taste ... I almost prefer my 25-30gr toast of 100% integral bread and at least I like the taste

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/24/2023 5:19 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

salad said:
the winning trio is:
Toasted Biscote Type: Mercadona's
Fresh bread type of the day: that of the supercor tahona
Mold Bread type: Ptotein K of Carrefour

And where the Super sell Carrefou?I go quite and I don't know him.
Aldi's is not bad, I like it with Xrema de Cacahuete.
They also sell in some decatlhon protein bread in the area that have food, this edible, slices larger than those of Aldi, for breakfast in the morning

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
01/24/2023 6:25 p.m.

Carrefour protein K you find it in the PAN section.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/24/2023 6:28 p.m.

Of mold bread?Ok, to see if I find him to try it, grace

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
01/24/2023 8:24 p.m.

nuriapal14 said:
of mold bread?Ok, to see if I find it to try it, grace

No, of normal bread.

isabelbota
01/24/2023 9:05 p.m.

nuriapal14 said:
salad said:
the winning trio is:
Toasted Biscote Type: Mercadona's
Fresh bread type of the day: that of the supercor tahona
Mold Bread type: Ptotein K of Carrefour

And where the Super sell Carrefou?I go quite and I don't know him.
Aldi's is not bad, I like it with Xrema de Cacahuete.
They also sell in some decatlhon protein bread in the area that have food, this edible, slices larger than those of Aldi, for breakfast in the morning

Where all breads are.But only in Los Carrefour Grandes, in the city market, nothing.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/24/2023 10:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.