{'en': 'Toasted protein bread', 'es': 'Pan proteico tostado'} Image

Toasted protein bread

Carussa's profile photo   01/11/2023 8:51 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
@nila
Yes, I received it and froze it in portions.I have not eaten it because I want it for when I have to eat in the field and not get fast to avoid hypos but I don't upload me much (I have controlled breakfasts with normal seed bread and fast insulin).
The presentation is impeccable, 10, but it gives me that it will not like me a lot.It looks like very dry and caked.I have tried the tapas, that I did not frozen, and they know a lot about coconut flour, which is the basis of almost all bread without hydrates, but I do not like it.I have made bread without hydrates (looking for Camila Kost, it has many) and in the end I stopped doing them because I don't like coconut flour.
I do not know when I eat them, if I fill them a lot if the taste will hide, but for the moment the occasion has not been given.
They send by Seur cold.I arrived early in the morning.They send by mail the shipping number for monitoring, maybe you could contact them to deliver it at a specific time, I don't know.

I will tell when I make a sandwich, but I smell that although climbing will not go up, it will not like me ...

Coconut flour?Ale, discarded from the pull.With the antibiotic scare it has been enough for me, I don't feel like checking if the coconut, apart from pineapple, kaki and kiwi, also gives me allergy ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/24/2023 10:35 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

By the way, has anyone tried/made bread or biscuits with almond flour?
If so, how do you know?Where do you get it?

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/24/2023 10:36 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
by the way, has anyone tried/made bread or biscuits with almond flour?
If so, how do you know?Where do you get it?

I many biscuits do very well.In Mercadona they sell it.
I also did some buns that came out very beautiful but the taste for bread did not like it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/24/2023 10:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota That first sponge cake does a great look?Can you pass us the recipe?

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/24/2023 11:24 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@isabelbota You should mount a bakery with pastry for diabetics, I would be your Premium client !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/24/2023 11:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Almond flour is sold everywhere.It is ground raw almond.You can do it with a chopper or grinder.In herbalists they also sell it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/24/2023 11:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Carussa
I put it in the thread thread, here you have it.

Link

isabelbota
01/25/2023 12:02 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks @isabelbota!I will make that recipe for sure (I will try banana and butter, to see what version is best).

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/25/2023 8:52 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

carussa said:
thanks @isabelbota!I will make that recipe for sure (I will try banana and butter, to see what version is best).

I have tried butter 2 times and it doesn't work out.It costs a lot to incorporate the whites and it is very dry.Add banana, if it is green it has less HC and it goes very well.And it does not go up much (according to what you eat, of course 😉)

isabelbota
01/25/2023 10:24 a.m.

I will then do it with banana

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/25/2023 10:53 a.m.

Today I bought Carrefour, next to the bakery where they sell normal bars
... Let's see how

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/25/2023 4:28 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@isabelbota I already made the chocolate cake with almond flour: Total and absolute success!We loved everyone.To me, with a reasonable portion, glycemia rose me quite little.The pity is that I could not take pictures, but I recommend it.Thanks for the recipe!:)

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
02/01/2023 12:17 p.m.

carussa said:
@Isabelbota I already made the chocolate cake with almond flour: total and absolute success!We loved everyone.To me, with a reasonable portion, glycemia rose me quite little.The pity is that I could not take pictures, but I recommend it.Thanks for the recipe!: ...

How good, it makes me illusion that you liked it and that it does not upload much (we already know that in this diabetes anything can happen, but it should not because it has few hydrates).I will do it for my birthday that is at the end of the month, to blow candles, that I like ...

isabelbota
02/02/2023 12:24 a.m.

@Nila
Today I have tried one of the bread of impossible Bakers, oat bread.It has about 11 gr of hydrates per 100 grams.I made a 3 bread sandwich, about 100 grams.

Well, the taste was not bad (it was very filled with ham, cheese and avocado, yes) but the regular texture.Quite caked, but hey, you could eat.The perfect blood glucose, I have even been able to eat half apple of dessert, without insulin because I was exercising.
But in the end very expensive for what is (I get 3 sandwiches of 3 slices of a bread of about € 5) and does not stop having that rare texture of any bread that does not carry flour

isabelbota
02/02/2023 12:45 a.m.

This of the breads is a roll, something happens to everyone, the texture, the taste ... With how rich the bread is bread!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
02/02/2023 9:08 a.m.

carussa said:
This of the bread is a roll, something happens to everyone, the texture, the taste ... With how rich the bread is bread!

And say it, I am a little old and ate bread with everything, one of my favorite desserts was bread with banana

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
02/02/2023 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ban with banana !!!!! 😳😳😳😳
It reminds me of the lentil sandwiches of Zipi and Zape.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2023 8:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Link
There are hundreds of recipes on the Internet.Ahhhh and .....
Link

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
02/02/2023 8:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
bread with banana !!!!! 😳😳😳😳
It reminds me of the lentil sandwiches of Zipi and Zape.

I also ate it a lot of little.Bread with chocolate or banana.I can assure you that it is very rich.That and to snack, the bread wet with red wine ... if they see us now, they kill us.Ahhhh ... and the quina Santa Catalina (with alcohol).Well that's what they gave us all my age to strengthen us, hehehehe

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/02/2023 8:47 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Banana bread is a delicacy.And bread with butter and sugar, another.
Better than the most exquisite bun, yes sir

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/02/2023 8:49 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.