{'en': 'Toasted protein bread', 'es': 'Pan proteico tostado'} Image

Toasted protein bread

Carussa's profile photo   01/11/2023 8:51 a.m.

nila said:
meginer said:
I like this I put in the photo, it is from primapprix it is the only bread of all the ones I have tried that ILike flavor.It is low in HC, I think they are 6g per 100, the curious thing is that in the ingredients it has a sugar but it does not rise barely, I take two slices, the tufts and I put butter and sugar jam.
I ate the Aldi that you have put but compared to this, it is a shoe sole, this is up to good.

What a beautiful curve you have hahaha

Where do you buy primatex?Online or in store?I'm going to look for him online to see

I have already seen that it is a line of supermarkets, my joy in a well haha.

I think I'm going to buy those of impossible Bakers

I buy it in the store, in my city there are four.It was a surprise to find this line of PQ supermarkets in addition to bread, there are many low products in HC such as pizza bases, paste etc, that for specific moments or a special meal, it is very good.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

cgs said:
meginer said:
I like this one put in the photo, it is from primapprix it is the only bread of all the ones I have tried thatLike flavor.It is low in HC, I think they are 6g per 100, the curious thing is that in the ingredients it has a sugar but it does not rise barely, I take two slices, the tufts and I put butter and sugar jam.
I ate the Aldi that you have put but compared to this, it is a shoe sole, this is up to good.

Ok, super, there are 3 in Salamanca, to see if I can pass and I see it and try it ... I want to eat bread without the glucose shooting me (lately I am shooting up to look at a glass of water,Let's see if I finish the corticosteroids and normalize a bit ... or it remains the same and that is that diabetes evolves as it is ... Hartita has me so far this year, Hartita)

Man, with corticosteroids you will not lower you, that is so, much more difficult to control

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 6:01 p.m.

salad said:
meginer said:
this is my curve today

congratulations!an exemplary curve, yes lady,

Well, it is not always the case, hopefully! But you see that with the normal white oan they gave me some bestial climbs and now the mornings is cdo better I am.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 6:03 p.m.

ruthbia said:
jolin, because when I have rarely entered, I have not noticed the bread.
In Madrid there is, of course.For me, how bad they have is that everything expires relatively soon, hence its economical prices.

I buy three or four bags of the pull and I only take two slices a day (my husband ever takes) and does not expire me.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 6:06 p.m.

nila said:
lidl's round bread I think 100% integral, I cut it in fine slices, each one will have as 25gr max, it is little thing, but well you take away the bug, the bug, theTruth that today I had the sugar so low that I have taken advantage and at 2 hours I have taken another.Yesterday I took that of the Mercadona EDA that was recommended at the beginning of the thread and with salty and jam is quite well

I have tried everything, the one of the lidl that you say small and one large 100 p 100 integral that cut to slices and frozen (that was before the Aldi), being integral I climbed more progressive but I climbed the same, to 200 (inplace of 250) at three hours (instead of at the time).

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 6:13 p.m.

anif said:
meginer said:
this is my curve today

What a wonder of curve, with that somewhat heavy forero will tell you that your diabetes does not exist xD
Congratulations on that control.

Already, hahaha.But it's not so unfortunately, 40 years old I have been with my dear friend ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 6:14 p.m.

sandman said:
good morning, although it is not a protein bread, I have to comment that lately I am having breakfast a bread that sells me as "soybean bread".It makes it a local bakery of my town.
It is a darker bread and carries as pipes of pipes and others.I buy it in two sizes: 100 grams and 150 grams.
The fact is that when taking it does not give you peaks like other "integral" breads and flavor is very rich.
This morning I have eaten the 100 grams with a little salami and starting from a glucose of 110 I had a maximum peak of 150. All this with a 5 -units novorapid dose.
Right now I am in 90 at 3 hours of breakfast.
What happens is that I don't know if any other bakery will do it in other areas so that some of you could try it.

I do have soybeans, I must take soy for associated autunmune hypothyroidism.
I have ever done it in the oven or in the bakery of the lidl, with almond flour but it takes a lot and did not last five days, having already done it, it is to take two slices and toast it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2023 6:20 p.m.

meginer said:
cgs said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
how I put in the photo, it is fromPrimaprix is ​​the only bread of all the ones I have tried that I like the taste.It is low in HC, I think they are 6g per 100, the curious thing is that in the ingredients it has a sugar but it does not rise barely, I take two slices, the tufts and I put butter and sugar jam.

Ok, super, there are 3 in Salamanca, to see if I can pass and I see it and try it ... I want to eat bread without the glucose shooting me (lately I am shooting up to look at a glass of water,Let's see if I finish the corticosteroids and normalize a bit ... or it remains the same and that is that diabetes evolves as it is ... Hartita has me so far this year, Hartita)

Man, with corticosteroids you will not lower you, that is so, much more difficult control

I know, I know ... let's see if they can remove them already (it's that I am a bit rare, I appreciate breathing well and without cough attacks ... (irony, understand)))
Anyway I had been a couple of months before having to start with the corticos that everything uploads ... I don't know

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/16/2023 11:18 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

@CGS are stages, it also happens to me, and there is no form, just as it comes from Va.But animically goes on the impotence that is felt.
In those days I reduce the hydrates to the fullest and I go up and up the basal, I can quickly even triple it ... a disgust.

To me the bread of the Aldi does not climb me but I have to put at least 3 novorapid and 2ud the weekend because breakfast after 10 and then my resistance is very low.On Sunday I did not get quickly and I got 10mg/dl only.(It was 11:30 😁)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/16/2023 11:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I breakfast 4 slices of toast protein bread with butter with salt and it's my pleasure of the day ...a similar blood glucose) and I don't even know my morning ratio because as a breakfast always the same .... knows me to glory ... mmm

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/18/2023 3:23 p.m.

What discovery!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2023 6:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The important thing: how do you know?Do you know Alpiste?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/18/2023 7:29 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Well, half a serrano ham and another medium to Cecina 🤣🤣🤣
They have not been bad.But it is very personal.Is much better than in slices

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2023 7:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hahaha, we are doing a full -fledged market study of protein bread.If there is no half decent, we leave it as impossible.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/18/2023 8:10 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Well, I have placed an impossible bakers of a pack of 4 pre -cutting breads: protein, sarracene wheat, oatmeal and seeds.They range from 7 gr carbos per 100 grams to 17 that of the Sarracene wheat.I will freeze them and I will test them and I will tell you.
They get tomorrow.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/18/2023 8:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ah then great that you do review.You also tell me how they take it to you, if you are not at home if they call you and that, that interests me and I have not asked for because sometimes I am not at home and I usually ask places to leave them to collect

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/18/2023 10:16 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I am very interested, you will tell us @isabelbota

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/18/2023 10:23 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Good, here are the ones I am using.I am not able to put the photos of the 3 in the same message ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 8:01 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Nothing, I don't succeed.Well, Aldi's already commented, Hypercor's and the one who previously kneads Amazón

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 8:08 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

ALDI 9.0 HC, Hipercor 3.1 HC, Amazón 4.0 Although this should be added the cheese and oil added necessary to knead it.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 8:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.