{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were 114 and 108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

They are calculated as follows: TG index and cholesterol is to divide triglycerides between the cholesterol HDL
For the TG and glucose index, scientific calculator is used with this logarithm
: Ln (triglycerides x fasting glucose/2)

The first index should not exceed 3 and the closer to 1, the better, the other in men should not exceed 8.78 and in women I believe 8.4.

I had no idea of ​​this before I looked at what these indexes were used to detect metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance and diabetes risk.
That is why I believe the doctor told me that it was not clear, since these indices went quite well as they had triglycerides and cholesterol very well despite having some sugar up the sugar

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
12/30/2022 4:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andrespmat said:
ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo The reality is what tells you @meginer who in other posts has explained that he is a header and imaginedthat treats patients DT2.
7.2 indicates that the pancreas fails and is diabetes.Do not fool yourself and go to the doctor.

If the header, informing in the forum, and I the inventor of the penicillin,

@Andrespmat, there are also endocrine that read this and other forums.Patient experiences are also medical research.
Of course, @meginer is a doctor, and with a lot of awareness.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/30/2022 5:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Continuing with mathematics if you have an average of 159.9 daily and you get up with 115 you have had a peak of 204 and as 159 is an average it means that there will be days that you have less than 159 and there will be days that you have more, these days you would do250 or more peaks, is that also prediabetes?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/30/2022 9:33 a.m.

@joaquillo I don't know why you ask for help, when you know all about diabetes.Take care of yourself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/30/2022 9:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 gyriate is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

According to my doctor, he needs more tests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came out 115.

I have another table and is around 170-180.
Anyway it is high, but everyone there, I'm not going to tell you more, do what you want ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/30/2022 1:35 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo The reality is what tells you @meginer who in other posts has explained that he is a header and imaginedthat treats patients DT2.
7.2 indicates that the pancreas fails and is diabetes.Do not fool yourself and go to the doctor.

If the header, informing in the forum, and I the inventor of the penicillin,

Yes, I have been a family doctor for many years, and yes, I am in the PQ forum I am also a type 1 diabetic of 40 years of evolution and I still learn here and in other PQ photos as a doctor whatever, I do not have the absolute truthAnd I like to share and receive information.So I do not understand what your answer comes although I sincerely do not care because I have already seen your bad ways of bad ways other times so it is not worth it.We are here to help and share experiences.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/30/2022 1:39 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerid and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were 114 and 108, giving me this normal index, just like the indexbetween triglycerides and cholesterol.

They are calculated as follows: TG index and cholesterol is to divide triglycerides between the cholesterol HDL

The first index should not exceed 3 and the closer to 1, the better, the other in men should not exceed 8.78 and in women I believe 8.4.

I had no idea of ​​this before I looked at what these indexes were used to detect metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance and diabetes risk.
That's why I believe the doctor told me that it was not clear, since these indices went quite well as they had triglycerides and cholesterol very well despite having some sugar up the sugar

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/30/2022 1:44 p.m.

meginer said:
joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glys is prediabetes, and6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

According to my doctor, he needs more tests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came out 115.

I have another table and is around 170-180.
Anyway it is high, but everyone there, I am not going to tell you more, do what you want ...

Well, I don't know what your table will be, but I have seen 7.2 glycosilad, 2 glycosylated is more than 180 on average.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 2:40 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo I don't know what you ask for help, when you know all of diabetes.Take care.

No, I don't know everything, in fact I entered here at the beginning because I knew almost nothing, now something I learn, from the forum, from my doctor, from the Internet etc, never stop learning.
I exchange opinions and try to clarify, but if neither my doctor has confirmed that it is diabetes and says it will need another test in three months ... I will not be the one who self -diagnoses it ... I will do test again within three months andYou will confirm whether it is diabetes or not, the truth is not missing much for three months.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 2:43 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were 114 and108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

That's why I believe the doctor told me that it was not clear, since these indices went quite well as they had triglycerides and cholesterol very well despite having some sugar up the sugar

Yes, what you show refers to glycosilada, but as I told you you have to look at more parameters and glycosilada can be distorted if your type of red blood cells has a long period of life and if your hemoglobin is of a type that alters it.
Anyway 7.2 is very close to 6.9 in that table, which would be dangerous, not alarming.
And as you can see, according to your 7.2 A fasting table is 160 on your table too, no more than 180 as you said.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 2:47 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my caseMy triglycerides are pretty good and my last glucose were 114 and 108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

Yes, what you show refers to glycosilada, but as I told you you have to look at more parameters and glycosilada can be distorted if your type of red blood cells has a long period of life and if your hemoglobin is of a type that alters it.
Anyway 7.2 is very close to 6.9 in that table, which would be dangerous, not alarming.
And as you see, according to your table 7.2 is 159 or 160 on average in your table too, no more than 180 as you said.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 2:49 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were 114 and108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

Is that table not a bit alarmist?We are told that we have to be between 6 and 7 and according to that it is between high and dangerous.
And those that are entered in 5 and 5.9 ... elevated?
And that of A and B, what is it?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/30/2022 6:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my caseMy triglycerides are pretty good and my last glucose were 114 and 108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

Is that table not a bit alarmist?We are told that we have to be between 6 and 7 and according to that it is between high and dangerous.

According to that table, half of us would be almost dead: D

I signed to always be high between 5 and 5.9: P

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/30/2022 6:52 p.m.

My endocrine of Toledo used that table, which puts @meginer and now that of the FJD uses a similar one, from 6.5 to 7 they put it as red and from 7 black.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/30/2022 7:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sandman said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were 114 and 108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

I signed to always be raised between 5 and 5.9: p

Well, complications have been seen above 6, that is why it is tried to be as low as possible, I am now in 5.8 and super happy and I do not think it can be lower.Apart from gyzada there is also the glycemic variability that is very impote, which is the least possible

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/30/2022 7:15 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were 114 and 108, giving me this normal index, as well asThe index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

Well, complications have been seen above 6, that is why it is tried to be as low as possible, I am now in 5.8 and super happy and I do not think it can be lower.Apart from gyrhade there is also the glycemic variability that is very impote, which is the least possible

And I am an example of this, being always between 6 and 6.6 and once in 7.2, I have fallen a peripheral (moderate to serious) neuropathy with only 4 years of DM

diabestico
12/30/2022 8:06 p.m.

sandman said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:

Exactly, that table is the first one that I see so alarmist, because to say that between 5 and 5.9 is high ... in short

joaquillo
12/30/2022 8:48 p.m.

Exactly, it is what he explains, the glycemic variability does not give you glycosilada, so someone with 7.2 could have it with less variability than someone with 6.9 ... well and everything else I already said.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 8:50 p.m.

diabetic said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
There is also the triglycerides and glucose index, in my case my triglycerides are quite well and my last glucose were from114 and 108, giving me this normal index, as well as the index between triglycerides and cholesterol.

Well, complications have been seen above 6, that is why it is tried to be as low as possible, I am now in 5.8 and super happy and I do not think it can be lower.Apart from gyrhade there is also the glycemic variability that is very impote, which is the least possible

And I am an example of this, being always between 6 and 6.6 and once in 7.2, I have fallen a peripheral (moderate to serious) neuropathy with only 4 years of DM

I regret your case, although I suppose there is not everyone will affect you in the same way, because there will be a lot of people who do not happen to 6.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 8:52 p.m.

I thought the same as you, that with those glycos nothing was going to happen to me, to the azure

diabestico
12/30/2022 8:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.