{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
thanks, very interesting this, I hope that to get it to youIn the skin I don't bother, it gives me a little yuyu that

The puncture on the glucometer finger is worse, do not worry.

Thank you, the truth that even if it is only prediabetes I am afraid, fear does not control it and ends up diabetic, with the first analysis I felt very bad, it gave me a lot of anxiety and concern, above stories that tell you that if you can be blind or amputations.., then I read here to puncture and be careful with ups and downs and the mess that you do not know if it will give you a hiccup or that or to control dose ... that if some carry a pump ....etc ... for me all this is new and I really get bad to think about it ..... Imagine ... and with how hypochondriac that I am I wanted to cry ... and I felt guilty because it was the same was the faultMine having a little high sugar for having taken juices and bread etc, the first one gave me 154 or so, I spent ten days on diet and down to 114, but the glycosilada was at 7.2 I suppose to have made nonsense before, even if it is notWell above prediabetes but I overwhelm, I have been investigating on the Internet, asking etc, until making mathematical formulas with indexes that relate glucose to cholesterol or triglycerides etc. and reading doctors who neither clarified me because not everyone says the same, and looking at hydratesand food Ig ...
You will see it is that if I have to click, I would die, I panic and blood hard for me to see it, I get dizzy, I even get bad waiting in a hospital, fortunately I have not been a doctor because I usually have good health,The medications never take them or for colds, I have in mind that they destroy organs.
So I just think I can have diabetes and I die of the disgust, so I have faith, it is prediabetes and reversed, it gave me hope to download from 154 to 114 fasting in ten days, I am doing diet and exercise, I see a sweet or a juice and IIt causes rejection, I relate it to destroying my health.

I pray because I revert prediabetes because I know myself and as I will make diabetic I will have a fatal, I have to avoid it.
And I admire all those who control the díbetes

Well, calm because even if it is diabetes they will not send you insulin, in any case metformin that are pills to raise the food less.It is clear that eating well makes you effect because you go down, so keep like this and with exercise and in 3 months they will tell you.
And stop obsessing, you have to be, what you can/should do is provide good food and move.And relax
And I disagree with medications.Do not abuse but have saved and save many lives.

But come on, that the world does not end with diabetes, until you have to punctuate, nothing happens.One gets used to everything.

Relax and good luck.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/05/2023 9 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Thank you, very interesting this, I hope that to get it into the skin not bother, it gives me a little yuyu that
>

The puncture on the glucometer finger is worse, do not worry.

Thank you, the truth that even if it is only prediabetes I am afraid, fear does not control it and ends up diabetic, with the first analysis I felt very bad, it gave me a lot of anxiety and concern, above stories that tell you that if you can be blind or amputations.., then I read here to puncture and be careful with ups and downs and the mess that you do not know if it will give you a hiccup or that or to control dose ... that if some carry a pump ....etc ... for me all this is new and I really get bad to think about it ..... Imagine ... and with how hypochondriac that I am I wanted to cry ... and I felt guilty because it was the same was the faultMine having a little high sugar for having taken juices and bread etc, the first one gave me 154 or so, I spent ten days on diet and down to 114, but the glycosilada was at 7.2 I suppose to have made nonsense before, even if it is notWell above prediabetes but I overwhelm, I have been investigating on the Internet, asking etc, until making mathematical formulas with indexes that relate glucose to cholesterol or triglycerides etc. and reading doctors who neither clarified me because not everyone says the same, and looking at hydratesand food Ig ...
You will see it is that if I have to click, I would die, I panic and blood hard for me to see it, I get dizzy, I even get bad waiting in a hospital, fortunately I have not been a doctor because I usually have good health,The medications never take them or for colds, I have in mind that they destroy organs.
So I just think I can have diabetes and I die of the disgust, so I have faith, it is prediabetes and reversed, it gave me hope to download from 154 to 114 fasting in ten days, I am doing diet and exercise, I see a sweet or a juice and IIt causes rejection, I relate it to destroying my health.

I pray because I revert prediabetes because I know myself and as I will make diabetic I will have a fatal, I have to avoid it.
And I admire all those who control the díbetes

Well, calm because even if it is diabetes they will not send you insulin, in any case metformin that are pills to raise the food less.It is clear that eating well makes you effect because you go down, so keep like this and with exercise and in 3 months they will tell you.
And stop obsessing, you have to be, what you can/should do is provide good food and move.And relax
And I disagree with medications.Do not abuse but have saved and save many lives.

But come on, that the world does not end with diabetes, until you have to punctuate, nothing happens.One gets used to everything.

Relax and good luck.

Thank you so much

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/05/2023 9:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.