{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glycada is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

@meginer This reminds me of a doctor a couple of years before debuting at the end of 2019 (back in the summer of 2018)

She was not my usual doctor but a young girl who was replacing her.They had asked me for a complete analytical because in a labor recognition glucose in urine was shot.
When I entered the supernervious consultation, he told me: "Don't worry, Glico comes out by 5.9%. Everything is normal"

I have always thought that if I had warned the situation I could have delayed the debut.

I am type 1 and I know that this was for me but ...

To me the glucose in urine nothing by the way

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
12/29/2022 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@joaquillo The reality is the one that tells you @meginer who in other posts has explained that he is a header and I imagine that DT2 patients are treated.
7.2 indicates that the pancreas fails and is diabetes.Do not fool yourself and go to the doctor.

I do not know if the pancreas fails or not, for what put me with sugar with juices and bread etc etc is not very high, but it can be something it fails, so more tests

Obviously if you fed up with sugar, hyperinsulinemia (exaggerated increase in blood insulin) occurs to try to compensate for that increase in blood glucose, and when you have been like this (but we talk about many years), there is already a resistance to insulin qYour pancreas produces, that resistance can be partially reversible but there comes a time when your pancreas manufactures less insulin than it should.With that figure of 7.2 my opinion is that you need treatment with oral antidiabetics, with exercise and food alone, I think you can get down to 6 and peak but at a level of a non -diabetic (up to 5.5 maximum), I have my doubts
My humble opinion is that you are cheating and you are looking for you to tell you that you do not have diabetes and forget that we are in a forum where most we have type 1 diabetes, that is, zero insulin produced by our pancreas, and many have been with diabetes for many years.In my case, I have experience for my own illness (I've been with her for 40 years) and for my profession.Pay attention to me and control the subject.Go where you have to go, confer it if you do not, complete the study if you want but do not try to explain it by saying that you have eaten many sweets and juices because the story is not so simple.

I am not cheating, I have only exposed what my doctor said, the facts are: three on an empty stomach, a first two weeks ago from 156, after changing diet one of 115 and another of 108 (if it has dropped so much it is that the pancreas soIt is not bad), glycosylated 7.2, very high, triglycerid and cholesterol red blood cells are perfect, I have no wide waist.
If I am inclined to prediabetes, jolines that some speak that it seems as if it had given 8 or 11 of glyc, it is not so, and the glyc has a 0.5 margin, 0.5,

I believe that what I should do is what he told me doctor, quit smoking and diet and exercise (which is ideal or not have diabetes), I have my doubts and that is why between here, and within three months I have new tests andConfirm, and if a 5 glyc of 5 is that it was not diabetes.
Greetings and thanks

The diet and exercise of course you must do it but it seems a lot of difference of 7.2 to 5.5.
Of course, your pancreas will not be so bad, insulin factories although you have resistance, since you have lowered basal (fasting) glycemia, but keep in mind that the rest of the day also counts.In type 2 diabetes there is insulin resistance and if you don't get medical, there comes a time when you don't have enough.I agree with your doctor in confirming it and anyway the diet and the exercise are part of the tto so that you will have something achieved.A hug.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/29/2022 6:04 p.m.

It is funny about mild diabetes.
It is or not diabetic;There are no "mildness", what there are are types of diabetes.

It doesn't matter if you infly on sweets, juices, soft drinks, buns, if you are not diabetic, you don't give a 7.2 glyc.
Do not fool yourself.I tell you from experience, my fasting glucose were 85-90 maximum of a lifetime, having dinner, cheeses, pizza or sandwiches.

I usually make my boy, parents, friends at meals, after desserts and none passes 90-100mg/dl in full digestion;As soon as the tongue detects food, the pancreas is launched and that is why values ​​greater than 110mg/dl are not reached;It is self -regulating, while diabetics cannot and we must medicate and diet to approach normoglycemia values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/29/2022 6:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo The reality is the one that tells you @meginer who in other posts explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients are treated.
7.2 indicates that the pancreas fails and is diabetes.Do not fool yourself and go to the doctor.

I do not know if the pancreas fails or not, for what put me with sugar with juices and bread etc etc is not very high, but it can be something it fails, so more tests

Obviously if you fed up with sugar, hyperinsulinemia (exaggerated increase in blood insulin) occurs to try to compensate for that increase in blood glucose, and when you have been like this (but we talk about many years), there is already a resistance to insulin qYour pancreas produces, that resistance can be partially reversible but there comes a time when your pancreas manufactures less insulin than it should.With that figure of 7.2 my opinion is that you need treatment with oral antidiabetics, with exercise and food alone, I think you can get down to 6 and peak but at a level of a non -diabetic (up to 5.5 maximum), I have my doubts
My humble opinion is that you are cheating and you are looking for you to tell you that you do not have diabetes and forget that we are in a forum where most we have type 1 diabetes, that is, zero insulin produced by our pancreas, and many have been with diabetes for many years.In my case, I have experience for my own illness (I've been with her for 40 years) and for my profession.Pay attention to me and control the subject.Go where you have to go, confer it if you do not, complete the study if you want but do not try to explain it by saying that you have eaten many sweets and juices because the story is not so simple.

I am not cheating, I have only exposed what my doctor said, the facts are: three on an empty stomach, a first two weeks ago from 156, after changing diet one of 115 and another of 108 (if it has dropped so much it is that the pancreas soIt is not bad), glycosylated 7.2, very high, triglycerid and cholesterol red blood cells are perfect, I have no wide waist.
If I am inclined to prediabetes, jolines that some speak that it seems as if it had given 8 or 11 of glyc, it is not so, and the glyc has a 0.5 margin, 0.5,

I believe that what I should do is what he told me doctor, quit smoking and diet and exercise (which is ideal or not have diabetes), I have my doubts and that is why between here, and within three months I have new tests andConfirm, and if a 5 glyc of 5 is that it was not diabetes.
Greetings and thanks

The diet and exercise of course you must do it but it seems a lot of difference of 7.2 to 5.5.
Of course, your pancreas will not be so bad, insulin factories although you have resistance, since you have lowered basal (fasting) glycemia, but keep in mind that the rest of the day also counts.In type 2 diabetes there is insulin resistance and if you don't get medical, there comes a time when you don't have enough.I agree with your doctor in confirming it and anyway the diet and the exercise are part of the tto so that you will have something achieved.A hug.

Thank you, a hug, I think it is human to grab any hope, that I will do, diet and exercise and leave tobacco and a test in three months

joaquillo
12/29/2022 6:09 p.m.

ruthbia said:
makes me funny the mild diabetes.
It is or not diabetic;There are no "mildness", what there are are types of diabetes.

It doesn't matter if you infly on sweets, juices, soft drinks, buns, if you are not diabetic, you don't give a 7.2 glyc.
Do not fool yourself.I tell you from experience, my fasting glucose were 85-90 maximum of a lifetime, having dinner, cheeses, pizza or sandwiches.

I usually make my boy, parents, friends at meals, after desserts and none passes 90-100mg/dl in full digestion;As soon as the tongue detects food, the pancreas is launched and that is why values ​​greater than 110mg/dl are not reached;It is self -regulating, while diabetics cannot and we must medicate and diet to approach normoglycemia values.

Thank you for your interest, I thank you for your good heart intention, but I refer to what has been said, a single glycosylated according to my doctor in my case is not conclusive, and she has told me will make me another within three months after leaving tobacco, diet and dietexercise
Man, I suppose having 7.2 is milder than having 12.
Greetings

joaquillo
12/29/2022 6:13 p.m.

I have hope, I will lead very healthy life and exercise, and I will not use medications or believe them, even less to click.
According to my doctor as much as possible I do not need any of this, today I have walked for three hours, and healthy diet

joaquillo
12/29/2022 6:14 p.m.

I have triglycerides and cholesterol well and here I am, being diabetic too, there are many types of diabetes, not everything is 1 and 2

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/29/2022 7:07 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I have triglycerides and cholesterol well and here I am, being diabetic too, there are many types of diabetes, not everything is 1 and 2

Yes, I intuit I have some glucose intolerance or insulin resistance, but which is reversible with diet and exercise, I do not think it is diabetes, perhaps prediabetes or or that.

joaquillo
12/29/2022 7:13 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo The reality is what tells you @meginer who has explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients treat.

If the header, informing in the forum, and I the inventor of the penicillin,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/29/2022 7:44 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glycada is prediabetes,and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

According to my doctor, he needs more tests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came out 115.

Normal fasting basal glycemia is up to 100, you have 115 and also a glyd of 7.2.
Read if you want the diagnostic criteria of diabetes and you will see that you meet them.You get nothing cheating you but controlling the situation.You are diabetic and you must control the situation, what I have told you before, you may have to clarify the guy but you have diabetes, and because of the profile that you have that type 2.

Thank you for your interest, I continue with doubts, and I will follow the advice of my doctor, diet and exercise, and quit smoking and new test in three months to confirm whether it is diabetes or prediabetes or is not, a single glycosylated is not conclusiveIn my case according to the doctor, which could be diabetes?Maybe.

He also caught my doctor's attention as I said to have the high red blood cells, and I am a Mediterranean race and said I can have a different hemoglobin, and it was also strangeHe said he needs another glycosylated within three months

But it is the ci

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glying is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said Link

According to my doctor, he needs more tests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came out 115.

Normal fasting basal glycemia is up to 100, you have 115 and also a glyd of 7.2.
Read if you want the diagnostic criteria of diabetes and you will see that you meet them.You get nothing cheating you but controlling the situation.You are diabetic and you must control the situation, what I have told you before, you may have to clarify the guy but you have diabetes, and because of the profile that you have that type 2.

Thank you for your interest, I continue with doubts, and I will follow the advice of my doctor, diet and exercise, and quit smoking and new test in three months to confirm whether it is diabetes or prediabetes or is not, a single glycosylated is not conclusiveIn my case according to the doctor, which could be diabetes?Maybe.

He also caught my doctor's attention as I said to have the high red blood cells, and I am a Mediterranean race and said I can have a different hemoglobin, and it was also strangeHe said he needs another glycosylated within three months

But 7.2 is a lot of difference compared to 5.5.Q is the normal limit

By the way, glycosylated hemoglobin does not measure insulin, that is another test, and as I said triglycerides and cholesterol they are very good, this is not strange?

No. I am type 2 with exhausted pancreas and I have the cholesterol in 120 and the low minimum triglycerides.They are different things.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/29/2022 7:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I didn't want to scare you and that's why I haven't told you before, I've been with diabetes for 4 years, ... I have never gone from a 7.2 glyc) From moderate to serious and I am not inventing it, it is more at the beginning of the month I opened a thread counting it.What I want to tell you is that you put the batteries and do not play with hopes and that in this forum there is more knowledge and wisdom than in many endocrinology consultations
I leave you this thread of day 2

Link

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/29/2022 8:21 p.m.

diabetic said:
I didn't wantAt the beginning of the month I have diagnosed a peripheral polyneuropathy (diabetic foot) of moderate to serious and I am not inventing it, it is more at the beginning of the month I opened a thread counting it.What I want to tell you is that you put the batteries and do not play with hopes and that in this forum there is more knowledge and wisdom than in many endocrinology consultations

Link

You have also had bad luck, with those glycos it is not normal.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/29/2022 9:54 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

diabetic said:
I didn't wantAt the beginning of the month I have diagnosed a peripheral polyneuropathy (diabetic foot) of moderate to serious and I am not inventing it, it is more at the beginning of the month I opened a thread counting it.What I want to tell you is that you put the batteries and do not play with hopes and that in this forum there is more knowledge and wisdom than in many endocrinology consultations

Link

Well, each case is different.
I have only made a glyc, the 7.2, therefore I cannot say that it has happened to me.
But if in two on an empty stomach di 115 and 108 I don't think it's too bad.
At the moment I will do what he told me, a healthier diet and exercise and in three months a new glyc, yes, I will take care of myself, which is the important thing is diabetes or not.Thank you

joaquillo
12/29/2022 10:37 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
joaquillo said:
above 5.5 glyd is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

But it is the ci

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glying is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an averageof 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

But 7.2 is a lot of difference compared to 5.5.Q is the normal limit

By the way, glycosylated hemoglobin does not measure insulin, that is another test, and as I said triglycerides and cholesterol they are very good, this is not strange?

No. I am type 2 with exhausted pancreas and I have the cholesterol in 120 and the low minimum triglycerides.They are different things.

I know it is different, but triglycerides believe if it has something to do.
What called a doctor is that I have very high numbers of red blood cells, and blames it to tobacco, and that may have distorted glycosilada.That is why he told me to leave tobacco and make me another in three months, apart he told me that he believes that a single glyc

joaquillo
12/29/2022 10:39 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 gyrus is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

It is the other way around, how you have anemia the glyd can be higher without being real.If you have many red blood cells and a high blood hemoglobin, (not glying), it may even gly is greater than the one has given you.
Anyway, what better to have 7.2 Q 12?, Of course, but it is still high and if it is maintained in time you can give you problems if you do not treat it.
Wait those three months and see, total three months or so maybe they don't suppose you much, it will help you modify your lifestyle but I think you have type 2 diabetes.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/29/2022 11:23 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glycada is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

It is the other way around, how you have anemia the glyd can be higher without being real.If you have many red blood cells and a high blood hemoglobin, (not glying), it may even gly is greater than the one has given you.
Anyway, what better to have 7.2 Q 12?, Of course, but it is still high and if it is maintained in time you can give you problems if you do not treat it.
Wait those three months and to see, total three months or so maybe they do not suppose you much, it will help you to modify your lifestyle but I think you have type 2 diabetes.

As the doctor explained to me, it is not only the number of blood cells, I have a rare hemoglobin that occurs in some Mediterranean people, and as it says they can adulterate the result, the number of blood cells is high, but not excessive.
The truth is that after quitting and changing diet, fasting glucose have lowered me a lot.
Yes, I will do that, another test within three months, according to the doctor a single glycosilada in my case, it is not made clear, especially because it was about 100.
I do not know if it will be diabetes or not, the fact is that at the moment the doctor has not assured me one hundred percent, I intuit that it is perhaps prediabetes or glucose intolerance and that it is possibly reversible.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 1:38 a.m.

Anyway I will raise an issue that the doctor also told me, the glycosiladPrediabetes, but this is the average, but it is possible that the one with 7.2 has had less large ups and downs in peaks, I explain myself, 5 + 5 are 10, and the average is 5, but 8 + 2 are also 10 and also theAverage is 5, this says mathematics, with this I mean that although one has 6.4 glycosiladLet's imagine that someone is between 140 and 160, and another is between 80 and 200, the first one comes out a higher average that day but has not come to 200.
In summary, it is difficult to know who has forced the pancreas more, if the 6.4 glyd or the 7.2, and more if it is an average of three months, and if the 7.2 turns out that he had a monthlousy and two others much better?

joaquillo
12/30/2022 1:50 a.m.

Moreover, this glycosylated hemoglobin has generated controversies and it seems necessary to look more things.
I think it can be orientative, but if it is not well above it is not the determinant.
More than glycosilada I think it is to look at it is how you have blood glucose, and today my two recent tests give 115 and 108 on an empty stomach.
Neither is above 126, it seems prediabetes.
What three months ago would they get higher?Surely, but that is no longer the present.
It would be much more worried if it had given on an empty stomach 200 or 180.
Anyway I will see how I have glycosilada within three months and if it comes out 5 it was not diabetes.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 1:58 a.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

Link

Wait those three months and to see, total three months or so maybe they do not suppose you much, it will help you to modify your lifestyle but I think you have type 2 diabetes.

Read this link, explain in which cases the glycosilada is not conclusive, especially if it does not correspond to lower fasting glucose.
I have not explained it well, it can be due to the longer life of the blood cells, it explains the link.And distort the test, as well as have a rare -type hemoglobin (sometimes occurs in Africans, Southeast Asia and Mediterranean)

Link

joaquillo
12/30/2022 2:17 a.m.

On what I said of triglycerides and cholesterol I mean that the doctor also caught attention for this which says that same link:

Triglycerides/HDL index: A fasting blood test that looks at the relationship between triglycerides and HDL cholesterol (high density lipoproteins) Deliver information on metabolic health without the need to measure glycemia at all.In general, triglycerides want to be low and the high HDL.To obtain the index, the value of triglycerides must be divided by the value of the HDL.The lower and closely 1, the better, with a upper limit of 1.7 to consider it “low” - as long as the HDL is over 40 mg/dl.The higher the triglycerides and the more under the HDL, the higher the index, with a dangerous index being on 3.0.A triglycerides/HDL high is part of the diagnostic criteria for metabolic syndrome and insulinor resistance and predicts high risk for type 2 diabetes as well as for cardiovascular disease and heart attacks.

joaquillo
12/30/2022 2:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.