{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 gyriate is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

Diabetes for what I have read is not from 6 but 6.5,
and 7.2 is not an average of more than 180, but around 150.
The fasting glucose by the way came out 115.
What is evidently diabetes is about to see, it may not, and more knowing that glyd can have a margin of error around 0.5

Taken from the link, this is the picture

A1C Estimated average glucose mg/dl
5% 97
6% 126
7% 154
8% 183
9% 212
10% 240
11% 269
12% 298

How you see 7.2 is not an average of more than 180, but around 154.
Do not say things that are not because you can overwhelm someone
Greetings

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
12/29/2022 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
above 5.5 glying is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

According to my doctor, he needs more tests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came out 115.

joaquillo
12/29/2022 4:02 p.m.

@joaquillo The reality is the one @meginer tells you that in other posts he explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients are treated.
7.2 indicates that the pancreas fails and is diabetes.Do not fool yourself and go to the doctor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/29/2022 4:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@joaquillo: Here you have an explanatory link of glycosylated hemoglobin.You have done very well to go to the doctor.I hope your situation is reversible. Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/29/2022 4:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

But what do you want to convince us that you are not diabetic?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/29/2022 4:28 p.m.

diabetic said:
but what do you want to convince us that you are not diabetic?

No, I have not said that it is not but I do not know yet, I have told me more evidence, it could be prediabetes or only slightly high blood sugar, or diabetes but mild but mild

joaquillo
12/29/2022 4:52 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@Joaquillo: Here are an explanatory link of glycosylated hemoglobin.You have done very well to go to the doctor.I hope your situation is reversible. Link

Thanks, to see if there is luck

joaquillo
12/29/2022 4:53 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo The reality is what tells you @meginer who has explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients treat.
7.2 indicates that the pancreas fails and is diabetes.Do not fool yourself and go to the doctor.

I do not know if the pancreas fails or not, for which I got sugar with juices and bread etc etc is not very high, but it can be something it fails, so more tests

joaquillo
12/29/2022 4:54 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo The reality is what tells you @meginer who has explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients treat.

Reality is not what Meginer says, I put a calculating link and 7.2 is not an average glucose of more than 180, but 159.
And I also say 115, so he told me three months diet and exercise the doctor and that more three months will have to do those three months

joaquillo
12/29/2022 4:58 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@Joaquillo: Here are an explanatory link of glycosylated hemoglobin.You have done very well to go to the doctor.I hope your situation is reversible. Link

Thank you for the link, confirm what my endocrine said, that a single gly in my case is not conclusive and needs another one in three months with a diet, because I said 115 on an empty stomach and again an empty hand I made another one and I said 108,I had it at 7.2 and I only made one, like I smoke, that I am going to leave it, says I have the red blood cells, and it can adulterate the glycosylated, so he wants me to leave smoking and inside three months to get glycosylated again, because I do not give so high.
It is what your link says, that a glycosilada only when it does not exceed too much is not conclusive and more if what they say fasts is much lower.
I sensed can be prediabetes or high sugar, but diabetes may not.
It will be seen, I am going to trust my doctor and do what I said, today I have barely smoked and still diet and exercise

joaquillo
12/29/2022 5:06 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 gyriate is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said

Link

According to my doctor, he needs more tests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came out 115.

Normal fasting basal glycemia is up to 100, you have 115 and also a glyd of 7.2.
Read if you want the diagnostic criteria of diabetes and you will see that you meet them.You get nothing cheating you but controlling the situation.You are diabetic and you must control the situation, what I have told you before, you may have to clarify the type but you have diabetes, and because of the profile that you have that type 2.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/29/2022 5:33 p.m.

meginer said:
joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glys is prediabetes, and6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

Normal fasting basal glycemia is up to 100, you have 115 and also a glyd of 7.2.
Read if you want the diagnostic criteria of diabetes and you will see that you meet them.You get nothing cheating you but controlling the situation.You are diabetic and you must control the situation, what I have told you before, you may have to clarify the guy but you have diabetes, and because of the profile that you have that type 2.

Thank you for your interest, I continue with doubts, and I will follow the advice of my doctor, diet and exercise, and quit smoking and new test in three months to confirm whether it is diabetes or prediabetes or is not, a single glycosylated is not conclusiveIn my case according to the doctor, which could be diabetes?Maybe.

joaquillo
12/29/2022 5:38 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Above 5.5 of glyd is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

Read if you want the diagnostic criteria of diabetes and you will see that you meet them.You get nothing cheating you but controlling the situation.You are diabetic and you must control the situation, what I have told you before, you may have to clarify the guy but you have diabetes, and because of the profile that you have that type 2.

Thank you for your interest, I continue with doubts, and I will follow the advice of my doctor, diet and exercise, and quit smoking and new test in three months to confirm whether it is diabetes or prediabetes or is not, a single glycosylated is not conclusiveIn my case according to the doctor, which could be diabetes?Maybe.

He also caught my doctor's attention as I said to have the high red blood cells, and I am a Mediterranean race and said I can have a different hemoglobin, and it was also strangeHe said he needs another glycosylated within three months

joaquillo
12/29/2022 5:40 p.m.

meginer said:
above 5.5 glying is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

@meginer This reminds me of a doctor a couple of years before debuting at the end of 2019 (back in the summer of 2018)

She was not my usual doctor but a young girl who was replacing her.They had asked me for a complete analytical because in a labor recognition glucose in urine was shot.
When I entered the supernervious consultation, he told me: "Don't worry, Glico comes out by 5.9%. Everything is normal"

I have always thought that if I had warned the situation I could have delayed the debut.

I am type 1 and I know that this was for me but ...

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/29/2022 5:44 p.m.

joaquillo said:
ruthbia said:
@joaquillo the reality is what tells you @meginer who in other post has explained that he is a header and imaginedthat treats patients DT2.

I do not know if the pancreas fails or not, for what put me with sugar with juices and bread etc etc is not very high, but it can be something it fails, so more tests

Obviously if you fed up with sugar, hyperinsulinemia (exaggerated increase in blood insulin) occurs to try to compensate for that increase in blood glucose, and when you have been like this (but we talk about many years), there is already a resistance to insulin qYour pancreas produces, that resistance can be partially reversible but there comes a time when your pancreas manufactures less insulin than it should.With that figure of 7.2 my opinion is that you need treatment with oral antidiabetics, with exercise and food alone, I think you can get down to 6 and peak but at a level of a non -diabetic (up to 5.5 maximum), I have my doubts
My humble opinion is that you are cheating and you are looking for you to tell you that you do not have diabetes and forget that we are in a forum where most we have type 1 diabetes, that is, zero insulin produced by our pancreas, and many have been with diabetes for many years.In my case, I have experience for my own illness (I've been with her for 40 years) and for my profession.Pay attention to me and control the subject.Go where you have to go, confer it if you do not get, complete the study if you want but do not try to explain it by saying that you have eaten many sweets and juices because the story is not so simple.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/29/2022 5:45 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 gyrus is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

He also caught my doctor's attention as I said to have the high red blood cells, and I am a Mediterranean race and said I can have a different hemoglobin, and it was also strangeHe said he needs another glycosylated within three months

But it is the ci

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

Link

According to my doctor you need moreTests because Di 7.2 glycosilada but fasting glucose came 115.

But 7.2 is a lot of difference compared to 5.5.Q is the normal stop

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/29/2022 5:49 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@joaquillo the reality is the one that tells you @meginerthat in other posts he has explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients are treating.

I do not know if the pancreas fails or not, for what put me with sugar with juices and bread etc etc is not very high, but it can be something it fails, so more tests

Obviously if you fed up with sugar, hyperinsulinemia (exaggerated increase in blood insulin) occurs to try to compensate for that increase in blood glucose, and when you have been like this (but we talk about many years), there is already a resistance to insulin qYour pancreas produces, that resistance can be partially reversible but there comes a time when your pancreas manufactures less insulin than it should.With that figure of 7.2 my opinion is that you need treatment with oral antidiabetics, with exercise and food alone, I think you can get down to 6 and peak but at a level of a non -diabetic (up to 5.5 maximum), I have my doubts
My humble opinion is that you are cheating and you are looking for you to tell you that you do not have diabetes and forget that we are in a forum where most we have type 1 diabetes, that is, zero insulin produced by our pancreas, and many have been with diabetes for many years.In my case, I have experience for my own illness (I've been with her for 40 years) and for my profession.Pay attention to me and control the subject.Go where you have to go, confer it if you do not, complete the study if you want but do not try to explain it by saying that you have eaten many sweets and juices because the story is not so simple.

I am not cheating, I have only exposed what my doctor said, the facts are: three on an empty stomach, a first two weeks ago from 156, after changing diet one of 115 and another of 108 (if it has dropped so much it is that the pancreas soIt is not bad), glycosylated 7.2, very high, triglycerid and cholesterol red blood cells are perfect, I have no wide waist.
If I am inclined to prediabetes, jolines that some speak that it seems as if it had given 8 or 11 of glyc, it is not so, and the glyc has a 0.5 margin, 0.5,

I believe that what I should do is what he told me doctor, quit smoking and diet and exercise (which is ideal or not have diabetes), I have my doubts and that is why between here, and within three months I have new tests andConfirm, and if a 5 glyc of 5 is that it was not diabetes.
Greetings and thanks

joaquillo
12/29/2022 5:56 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@joaquillo the reality is the one that tells you @meginerthat in other posts he has explained that he is a header and imagine that DT2 patients are treating.

My humble opinion is that you are cheating and you are looking for you to tell you that you do not have diabetes and forget that we are in a forum where most we have type 1 diabetes, that is, zero insulin produced by our pancreas, and many have been with diabetes for many years.In my case, I have experience for my own illness (I've been with her for 40 years) and for my profession.Pay attention to me and control the subject.Go where you have to go, confer it if you do not, complete the study if you want but do not try to explain it by saying that you have eaten many sweets and juices because the story is not so simple.

Many years I was not with the juice and bread, it has been for seasons, there were times to a lot of sport, but I had a supraespinous injury and I left it, now I return to sports

joaquillo
12/29/2022 5:58 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glycada is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

But it is the ci

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said Link

But 7.2 is a lot of difference compared to 5.5.Q is the normal limit

By the way, glycosylated hemoglobin does not measure insulin, that is another test, and as I said triglycerides and cholesterol are very good, is this not strange?

joaquillo
12/29/2022 6 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
above 5.5 glycada is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Link

But it is the ci

Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

With this calculator you can calculate the average glucose from glycosylated hemoglobin, 7.2 is an average of 159, not more than 180 as you said Link

But 7.2 is a lot of difference compared to 5.5.Q is the normal limit

Regarding 5.5 if it is a difference 7.2, but with respect to 6.5 it is not so much, that 6.5 is prediabetes, so I lean could be prediabetes, which agrees with 115 or 108 on an empty stomach, I do not know

joaquillo
12/29/2022 6:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.