{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
freedom of expression !!

It is easy when I am not interested in something, I do not read it !!
@joaquillo I don't know why you ask for help, when you know all about diabetes.Take care of yourself

Look at this @ruthbia response, there is no reason to close threads, I answer and forget it, great @ruthbia, I loved your answer !!

>

I have not said that he knows everything, nor do I know, much less, I have only transferred information, and I think it is not wise

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
12/31/2022 11:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

diabetic said:
I appeal to administrators, I believe that this topic is already sufficiently discussed

I simply answer when they have referred to me, to appeal to the administrators of the forum if someone jumps saying that one goes to Forocoches only to comment differently, if you are not interested, it is enough not to comment or comment

joaquillo
12/31/2022 11:11 p.m.

It is that you are very tired, so I appeal to the administrators to close this thread before we end up throwing the junk to the head, anyway I answer you either, you have managed to get bored ... that you are beautiful with your diabetes.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/01/2023 10:51 a.m.

I flip, you come to a forum where we are all diabetic and you intend to be right from the beginning, kid to look at it, and apply the advice to yourself, we have enough we with ours

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
01/01/2023 11:06 a.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

Here I am seeing comments that may not help much.
We all know a lot and we all think, but what serves you may come badly.
Without belittling anyone, I give my family doctor a lesson about diabetes.
That said.
He has stopped you, look at him as you look at him.
You will give yourself to know why it has given you stop, it can be lada (similar to type 1 diabetes) it can be type 2 diabetes or prediabetes (insulin resistance) and it is not necessary to be fat to have it.
It can be 3C related to inflammation of the pancreas or other worse ..... there are more guys, if you do not know which case you will not know how to treat it.
For pre -diabetes, metformin helps to increase insulin sensitivity, nowadays it also begins to be given in type1 diabetes.
It is high, you have a metabolic problem, find out which.
Making 3 months diet and exercise will not cure you, you will make up the following analytical.
In these cases you have to make a change of lifestyle, eat different and exercise both aerobic 150min minimum week and strength 2 or 3 times per week.I don't say this, says the A.D. You can search the Internet.And a diet has a final inition, you have to make changes forever in your habits, consume less hydrates, and that these are of quality, no processing, flours, soft drinks .......
These tips are very basic, it will be your doctor or your endocrine who guides you better, but finding out what happens to you is my advice.
To those who say that the DM2 has no cure ... they can search DM2 remission in Google, it is not cure but almost, the A.D.A.
Greetings and good year

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
01/01/2023 12:34 p.m.

diabetic said:
is that you are very tired, so I appeal to the administrators to close this thread before we end up throwing the junk to the head, anyway I do not answer anymore,You have managed to get bored ... that you are beautiful with your diabetes.

That is pretty with your diabetes to you.
You do bored, go close door when leaving

joaquillo
01/01/2023 2:38 p.m.

I FLIPO, VIOUR

I flip with your comment, where have I said to be right from the beginning?I have commented what my doctor and transferred information that is on the OCU network, health pages etc.
A little reader understanding walks, and nothing.
I keep the comments of respectful and sensible people in this post, especially at the beginning, and that gave good advice, the two or three that you enter to malmeter and cause and disrespect the truth you can save you.
In democracy there is freedom of expression, and if someone does not agree, it gives their opinion if they want but with respect and arguing and if it does not interest him, he says nothing if he does not want and point.

A little education.

joaquillo
01/01/2023 2:40 p.m.

otabol said:
here I am seeing comments that may not help much.
We all know a lot and we all think, but what serves you may come badly.
Without belittling anyone, I give my family doctor a lesson about diabetes.
That said.
He has stopped you, look at him as you look at him.
You will give yourself to know why it has given you stop, it can be lada (similar to type 1 diabetes) it can be type 2 diabetes or prediabetes (insulin resistance) and it is not necessary to be fat to have it.
It can be 3C related to inflammation of the pancreas or other worse ..... there are more guys, if you do not know which case you will not know how to treat it.
For pre -diabetes, metformin helps to increase insulin sensitivity, nowadays it also begins to be given in type1 diabetes.
It is high, you have a metabolic problem, find out which.
Making 3 months diet and exercise will not cure you, you will make up the following analytical.
In these cases you have to make a change of lifestyle, eat different and exercise both aerobic 150min minimum week and strength 2 or 3 times per week.I don't say this, says the A.D. You can search the Internet.And a diet has a final inition, you have to make changes forever in your habits, consume less hydrates, and that these are of quality, no processing, flours, soft drinks .......
These tips are very basic, it will be your doctor or your endocrine who guides you better, but finding out what happens to you is my advice.
To those who say that the DM2 has no cure ... they can search DM2 remission in Google, it is not cure but almost, the A.D.A.
Greetings and good year

True, some lately come here to Malmeter and with lack of respect and education for thinking differently.
But I have to say that they are a minority, most speak with respect and argue, and especially at the beginning there were educated people gave me very good advice and I am grateful.
Thanks for your advice, as I said I lean more about prediabetes, maybe I didn't read everything I exposed here.
I am already doing diet and exercise and I have lowered 4 and a half kilos, the first one was high on an empty stomach, 156, after two weeks changing habits Di 114 in one and 108 in another, cholesterol and triglycerides are perfect (what it doesthat has the triglycercos-ldl ldl and triglycerides-glucose index well).
The glycosiladRecommend exercise and diet, and new three -month devot tests to confirm or not if it is, which is perhaps prediabetes as it told me or simply altered glucose.
As I said I lean for prediabetes.
He did not prescribe pills, and as the OCU says in the link I put does not advise overmedication and does not advise pills in cases of prediabetes.
And yes, it is what I plan to do, changes in my life forever, and it is true what you say, prediabetes can send, even type 2 diabetes too.
Thanks and happy year!

joaquillo
01/01/2023 2:50 p.m.

I just read that link, it's fine but Ocu ..... They are not doctors.
Anyway, your doctor will decide what you have to take and if it is necessary or not.
The best medicine is the change of habits, for everything.
But having a clear thing, type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance, so much that your pancreas is no longer able to control it, because it is stressed, because hyperinsulinemia that was doing is not enough anymore .....
Prediabetes, the glucose altered on an empty stomach ..... is the same, but not so strong, if you do nothing in 5 years you will pass the cut to diabetes.
You are very in time to send and live without problems.I started with glycosilada of 12 and now I have it in 5.3
Be careful to lose weight very quickly, a very restrictive diet will make you lower weight, and with it muscle mass.
The muscle is the one who eats glucose, less muscle plus blood glucose.If you have overweight, try to lose weight and good food, not removing food that would not be the way.
Above all there are 2 problems, the visceral fat that smeared organs such as pancreas, and fatty liver on the one hand, and lipototixicity in the muscles on the other, we must improve those 2 aspects.
But more important than diet is exercise.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
01/01/2023 5:44 p.m.

otabol said:
I just read that link, it's fine but ocu ..... They are not doctors.
Anyway, your doctor will decide what you have to take and if it is necessary or not.
The best medicine is the change of habits, for everything.
But having a clear thing, type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance, so much that your pancreas is no longer able to control it, because it is stressed, because hyperinsulinemia that was doing is not enough anymore .....
Prediabetes, the glucose altered on an empty stomach ..... is the same, but not so strong, if you do nothing in 5 years you will pass the cut to diabetes.
You are very in time to send and live without problems.I started with glycosilada of 12 and now I have it in 5.3
Be careful to lose weight very quickly, a very restrictive diet will make you lower weight, and with it muscle mass.
The muscle is the one who eats glucose, less muscle plus blood glucose.If you have overweight, try to lose weight and good food, not removing food that would not be the way.
Above all there are 2 problems, the visceral fat that smeared organs such as pancreas, and fatty liver on the one hand, and lipototixicity in the muscles on the other, we must improve those 2 aspects.
But more important than diet is exercise.

Thank you so much!It is very reasonable and I think that you manifest, I have never denied I have a problem, but I would not be here, if it is prediabetes I believe and I hope I am in time to remedy it.
I am also exercising, walking a lot and also force exercise, I am doing weights and flexions and abdominals, little by little because I am starting.I hope it helps me.
Regarding the weight, I am 1.84, I am of strong constitution, I weighed a month ago around 94, and now I am between 89 and 90, I hope to download to 80 that I think is ideal, correct me if I am wrong.
I am putting will and I hope not to fall into diabetes, as well as I wish all those in this forum, including some that have bothered by my appreciations, because it is the human and Catholic to wish the health to all.
I have discovered the damage that sugar can make reading this forum, and I hope how you tell me that I am in time to solve it without medication.
His message gives me hope and I appreciate him from the heart.
HAPPY YEAR!

joaquillo
01/01/2023 6:39 p.m.

@joaquillo, I don't know if you realize that all of us who answer you in this forum We are diabetic and most type1.
What they tell you, from their experience, are bothers you, but you have no touch with your comments on diabetes.All of us here are facing her, some for many years.And we are still fine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/02/2023 8:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@joaquillo, I don't know if you realize that all of us who answer you in this forum are diabetics and most type1.
What they tell you, from their experience, are bothers you, but you have no touch with your comments on diabetes.All of us here are facing her, some for many years.And we are still fine.

I don't know where you get that I don't have the truth tact, when I simply talk about my situation and I quote official publications.

joaquillo
01/02/2023 4:45 p.m.

I leave here this link of this doctor with many years of experience, you can find more publications of yours and it is not the only one.
He affirms that the determinant to diagnose diabetes is fasting glucose, checking if he goes down or subsequently goes up, not glycosylated hemoglobin, can read here

Link

joaquillo
01/02/2023 4:55 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
I leave here this link of this doctor with many years of experience, you can find more publications of his and is not the only one.
He affirms that the determinant to diagnose diabetes is fasting glucose, checking if he goes down or subsequently goes up, not glycosylated hemoglobin, can read here

Link

Look that I set out not to write more about this because there is no more blind than the one who does not want to see.But what that man says is a barbarity.Give greater importance to a timely value than at the average of 3 months, holy God.
And its explanation implies ignorance of metformin.According to him, a glycosylated in 8 with a normal fasting value if medical would give hypoglycemia !!!!
Any doctor today knows that metformin does not cause hypoglycemia.What it does is prevent part of hydrates from moving to the bloodstream (among other things).Explained easy, do not go down, prevent everything that would be uploaded.
@joaquillo
You can keep looking and you will find everything.The same to a shaman that heals diabetes.But diabetes is a serious thing and when today there is a criterion in which 95% of doctors coincide, the logical thing is to believe it, that for that they have studied.
Your attitude of making healthy life to go down is correct.That is always necessary, but it is very normal to need more help, that is to say medication.But come on, it's your life, you decide.Of course, do not try to convince ourselves to those who have more experience and we have checked in our body, many with sensors, how this works.What to get up well and have a high glycosilada indicates a high glycemic variability, that is, peaks, which are harmful.
And a high glycosylated, is dangerous, that is more than demonstrated.
I advise you to buy a sensor and see your glycemia 14 days, to see what you see.
And of course, do not forget to tell us what the next Glyc comes out.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/02/2023 7:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Joaquillo said:
I leave here this link of this doctor with many years of experience, you can find more publications of his and is not the only one.

Link

I'm going to give you advice
Buy an MCG and you will see what your glucose is 24 hours a day, you will not need 3 months to know your glycosada, in a few days you can see the peaks that your body makes

Regarding what the important thing is fasting glucose I do not think anyone here is in accordance with that, I can wake up with 80 and during the day I have been doing 250 peaks

Stop obsessing for this because you are going to need an endocrine and a psychologist, most of the answers agree that your values ​​indicate diabetes, people here have many years of experience in the evolution of diabetes so consider them experts, without having anyTitle could teach a doctor many things

High glucose does not exist, or you are diabetic or you are not, another thing is the type of treatment you need
You may need insulin or only with a diet and exercise can serve you, but you will be diabetic

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
01/02/2023 7:29 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:

Link

Look that I set out not to write more about this because there is no more blind than the one who does not want to see.But what that man says is a barbarity.Give greater importance to a timely value than at the average of 3 months, holy God.
And its explanation implies ignorance of metformin.According to him, a glycosylated in 8 with a normal fasting value if medical would give hypoglycemia !!!!
Any doctor today knows that metformin does not cause hypoglycemia.What it does is prevent part of hydrates from moving to the bloodstream (among other things).Explained easy, do not go down, prevent everything that would be uploaded.
@joaquillo
You can keep looking and you will find everything.The same to a shaman that heals diabetes.But diabetes is a serious thing and when today there is a criterion in which 95% of doctors coincide, the logical thing is to believe it, that for that they have studied.
Your attitude of making healthy life to go down is correct.That is always necessary, but it is very normal to need more help, that is to say medication.But come on, it's your life, you decide.Of course, do not try to convince ourselves to those who have more experience and we have checked in our body, many with sensors, how this works.What to get up well and have a high glycosilada indicates a high glycemic variability, that is, peaks, which are harmful.
And a high glycosylated, is dangerous, that is more than demonstrated.
I advise you to buy a sensor and see your glycemia 14 days, to see what you see.
And of course, do not forget to tell us what the next Glico comes out.

I think you have not understood what Doctor says, he does not speak of only one on an empty stomach, but to make you several.
He is a doctor for 50 years and is not the only one thinks.If glycosylated hemoglobin is only slightly above and you have normal glucose, you are not diabetic, perhaps or prediabetic.
I only transfer other opinions.
Yes, I will say what my next glycosilada is, and I will assume the result, but I am sure it will be much lower and if I have prediabetes will have disappeared.Anyway I do not care too much glycosylated hemoglobin, but what gives fasting glucose, as this doctor says

joaquillo
01/02/2023 8:03 p.m.

pimbri said:
Joaquillo said:

Link

Buy an MCG and you will see what your glucose is 24 hours a day, you will not need 3 months to know your glycosada, in a few days you can see the peaks that your body makes

Regarding what the important thing is fasting glucose I do not think anyone here is in accordance with that, I can wake up with 80 and during the day I have been doing 250 peaks

Stop obsessing for this because you are going to need an endocrine and a psychologist, most of the answers agree that your values ​​indicate diabetes, people here have many years of experience in the evolution of diabetes so consider them experts, without having anyTitle could teach a doctor many things

High glucose does not exist, or you are diabetic or you are not, another thing is the type of treatment you need
You may need insulin or only with a diet and exercise can serve you, but you will be diabetic

I have not received diagnosis of diabetes yet from my doctor, most likely prediabetes.

joaquillo
01/02/2023 8:07 p.m.

joaquillo said:
pimbri said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
I leave here this link of this doctor with many years ofExperience, you can find more of yours and it is not the only one.

Link

I have not received diagnosis of diabetes yet from my doctor, most likely prediabetes.
I don't know if you read the link, do not speak of a single fasting glucose.
If I said 7.2 in glycosilad

joaquillo
01/02/2023 8:08 p.m.

This is a process.You are in the negation phase.Reality will fall with all its weight, in due course.The more you fight to convince you that you have no diabetes, the more stress you will suffer.The sooner you assume it, you can control it and cope with.And if your ideal endocrine finally tells you that it is not, that it is not diabetes, because Celébalo with champagne and chocolates and we will applaud.
But putting in 500 threads the fast glucose roll, in a diabetes forum, you will be with me that is not very normal, right?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/03/2023 6:21 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
This is a process.You are in the negation phase.Reality will fall with all its weight, in due course.The more you fight to convince you that you have no diabetes, the more stress you will suffer.The sooner you assume it, you can control it and cope with.And if your ideal endocrine finally tells you that it is not, that it is not diabetes, because Celébalo with champagne and chocolates and we will applaud.
But putting in 500 threads the fast glucose roll, in a diabetes forum, you will be with me that is not very normal, right?

It's tired.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/03/2023 9:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.