{'en': 'How much does "your" diabetes cost', 'es': 'Cuanto cuesta "Tu"  Diabetes'} Image

How much does "your" diabetes cost

_Tacker_'s profile photo   03/08/2023 1:49 p.m.

This man is a genius, apart from his lack of education and who knows what each person in the world has lived, he gives everything in health.
When I was diagnosed as type two, I had to pay for everything on my own, when I did not find myself well, a diabetic recommended the glucometer to if the measurement of 300 went to the doctor, which I did when I put on Hi .....The header or told me that it existed, and the day he names it, he told me that he did not need to my diabetes, although the Cortez genius would say some word of his cult verborrhea and that doctors distribute everything to all........
And I do not know in the rest of Spain, but in Andalusia the percent of the drugs of type two are quite high for those who work.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/27/2023 1:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

_ tacker _ said:
This man is a genius, apart from his lack of education and knows what each person in the world has lived, he gives everything in health.
When I was diagnosed as type two, I had to pay for everything on my own, when I did not find myself well, a diabetic recommended the glucometer to if the measurement of 300 went to the doctor, which I did when I put on Hi .....The header or told me that it existed, and the day he names it, he told me that he did not need to my diabetes, although the Cortez genius would say some word of his cult verborrhea and that doctors distribute everything to all........
And I do not know in the rest of Spain, but in Andalusia the percent of the drugs of type two are quite high for those who work.

In Cyl I think it's 40%

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/27/2023 9:20 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I have read in the SAS that, since you do not have insulin treatment and take the controlled diabetes that do not give the strips, so if you have uncontrol or find out until you take a test or until some associated history appears andYou realize, because if it is not understood ... let's go to me the nurse that fasting control quoted you at 3 months or so to get one and little else.To me that although my diabetes is bearable, but over time it will go worse, that they tell me that only with diet without knowing how I control it that I know, I do not see myself able to manage it without strips and I do not plan to do itI prefer to buy them even if I will not control me absolutely at all hours but I see a control indispensable.And the more I control the better

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/27/2023 10:57 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I have read in the sas that you do not have insulin treatment and carry the controlled diabetes that do not give the strips, so if you have a lack of control you are not going to find out untilThey take a test or until some associated story appears and you realize, because otherwise it is not understood ... let's go to me the nurse that fasting control quoted you at 3 months or so to make you one and little else.To me that although my diabetes is bearable, but over time it will go worse, that they tell me that only with diet without knowing how I control it that I know, I do not see myself able to manage it without strips and I do not plan to do itI prefer to buy them even if I will not control me absolutely at all hours but I see a control indispensable.And the more I control the better

To my head doctor in Andalusia, they were reprimanding him because he was wrong and gave me a glucometer, although the best of the day he gave it was like using it, he told me you click on a finger and you put this tita here and put himA drop, almost spending the fifteen strips of our trying to succeed, then the strips when I did not prescribe them bought them.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/28/2023 12:24 p.m.

The glucometers are given by laboratories.
I called Abbott and they sent me home, the endocrine did not give me anything.
The issue is that then you throw it.I was assigned 600 strips every 3 months and the health center did not want to give them, I said that it was very expensive, and so I told them that more expensive administrative officials of the health center that work 4 andThey signed each other.I opened a formal complaint and I never had more problems.Then I changed residence/autonomy and in Madrid this has never happened to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/28/2023 5:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The sensors and lancetas of Freestyle2 give me at home.They cost me anything because they are subsidized by the community of Murcia.
Apidra and Abasaglar withdraw it in the pharmacy subsidized by Social Security.
Public health is what he has to attend who needs it without distinctions.Another thing is private health that is a business.
And regarding the opinions that generalize about the abuse of patients with respect to monopolizing medicines, only point out that they are prescribed by doctors.Without a recipe there is no possibility of getting anything out of pharmacies.At least where I reside.
The patient cannot be criminalized and responsible for what happens in some CCAA regarding health.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
04/02/2023 3:03 p.m.

Man, that he attends to all equally without distinctions ... that he does not touch any disease for which there are no approved medications or those that are not as effective as other existing but not funded, that then you will not say that so toThe light.

It is not my intention to argue with anyone in this forum but sometimes things fall for their own weight.Yesterday I read that an 18 -year -old girl died in Cádiz because otitis was diagnosed and had a stroke.One may think that human error is possible but when someone goes to a hospital with loss of sphiny control and other important symptoms, and what they diagnose is otitis ... thinking about human error is naive, it is clear that it wasOne more victim of the sanitary collapse that exists and the solutions that are taken to get out of the way.

Look, you see this news of pensions ...

Link

Well, the same will happen with health before or after.Every balloon that inflates in excess at the end touches it to prevent it from exploding.

Karl85's profile photo
Karl85
04/02/2023 6:10 p.m.

It is impossible not to agree with @karl85, although there will be some who will say that he lies or .......
A few years ago I went to the header without a number since there were no urgencies until hours later, with the radios of the two broken arms and forearms like Popeye of the swelling, without looking at me I send me paracetamol and home, I took the car and went to theHospital to more than one hundred and kms and after six hours with some pains of the good, they put me to an emergency opera with rupture of arteries in one leg, which I did not even realize after the kickboxing combat and a radius splinted in the arm......

With respect to the cost of diabetes I do not mean whether or not you are funded, I tried to add what it costs a total of a month of its own diabetes.Insulin, strips, sensors, strips needles etc .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/02/2023 7:47 p.m.

Well, thank you that we have diabetes because if it were Ela we were already dead."0" Aid and let you die, neither palliative nor anything, home and look for your life.

@_Tacker_a almost all of them finance sensors, needles and medications.It doesn't make it much sense to account.Except before when they did not cover sensors or now pumps.
The exceptions would have to be counted.
Who is paid for their pump?
What DT1 and DT2 are paid the sensors?
What DT2 are paid the strips and lancetas?

Everything else is covered by the system

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/03/2023 12:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia to ELA patients have aid of 12000 euros annually that apart from medications, such as you and me

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/03/2023 10:10 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Well thanks that we have diabetes because if it were ela we were already dead."0" Aid and let you die, neither palliative nor anything, home and look for your life.

@_Tacker_a almost all of them finance sensors, needles and medications.It doesn't make it much sense to account.Except before when they did not cover sensors or now pumps.
The exceptions would have to be counted.
Who is paid for their pump?
What DT1 and DT2 are paid the sensors?
What DT2 are paid the strips and lancetas?

Everything else is covered by the system

Luckily they finance us the majority, the meaning was for each one to realize what it is worth, for things that have happened to me in these two years like DT1, and more lately seeing how many are wandering more every day.
Now I do not remember who put the issue of sensors that were sold with how controlled they are, a nurse told me this morning that they have already thrown several toilets for falling material in their bag ......

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/03/2023 10:50 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
@ruthbia to ELA patients have aid of 12000 euros annually that apart from medications, like you and me

I still remember years ago when a friend who is no longer going to be treated to Germany, thankfully she had good resources.Thing that in Andalusia there was not.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/03/2023 10:53 p.m.

@Tecker, but then the problem is who has access to the material, not in which we use it.
That they monitor that theme, but an external company that manages it was going to racanar much more material.It is your business and they are doing it in many parts

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/04/2023 4:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Andrespmat I follow the issue of the ELA law on Twitter and there are a lot of people who do not see a hard and who survive need more than 5000eur/month.They die in their homes without media because with 12000eur they do not live with everything that is needed when they are already bedridden and with probes to eat and drink.They are not just medications that they need.

@_Tacker_ We are lucky that almost everything covers us, despite the private management that in my case they are generous, they offer me the bomb every time I go to the consultation of specialties.The only ones that racanean are those of the health center that are public management.The world upside down.
I would advocate the copagos (depending on the income of each one), as well as in trapicheo of sensors, insulins and other materials to reduce.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2023 8:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I did not say that you need 5000 I only apostilled that they receive 12000 euros per year, because someone said they received 0 "" Aid, it is no opinion information

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/04/2023 8:07 a.m.

regina said:
@tecker, but then the problem is who has access to the material, not in which we use it.
That they monitor that theme, but an external company that manages it was going to racanar much more material.It is your business and they are doing it in many parts

It all depends on what is signed.

Most of the time the public administration signs according to the money that is saved, they are the first to cause racanería because they are also usually unre few.With which they do not make an approach to try to improve for the same money but to continue the same for less money.

Anyway, one thing is to privatize health and another to give management.That a company decides if you have the right to a treatment with charge to its own accounts is to privatize, that a company decides if you need a treatment with the public administration is to give management.

And I would dare to say that one of the reasons why they do not yield management is for fear that companies give a good service and that involves shooting the expense.A system where I order and command always have the data at my disposal, if I become a payer I lose control and perhaps where I had to pay for x thousand resonances now I find that they are double or triple.

From here it already makes sense to establish copagos.I certainly prefer that they ask me for 5 euros for a resonance or a blood test to me to scratch evidence that I am paying equally and they do not give me access.

Karl85's profile photo
Karl85
04/04/2023 9:48 a.m.

I advocate private health management against public accounts
In Madrid it works quite well, in fact the relevant people go to hospitals and centers with private management by public accounts.
To me in the FJD they have not rejected any tests and they attend quickly in almost all the specialties, instead in the health center you have to become a friend of the assistant that gives the material so that you throw yourself if you use a sensor, in addition to thatAdministrative (all women) serve fatal and always bad faces.

And yes, the copagos reduce abuse, so private insurance has them.Before everyone was going 50 times for the same to 50 doctors, now how 4eur are paid, the fair and necessary

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2023 11:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I, the example that I have close is that of an elderly residence that became private management and now works in penalty, however the hospitals that are here of public management work very well.
I do not know if it will depend on the contract, but the one who manages also charges and negotiates it.
Let's see if we are also going to need an evaluator of the one.
In the end everything will depend on honesty and professional ethics.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/04/2023 12:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
me, the example that I have close is that of an elderly residence that became private management and now works in penalty, however the hospitals that are here of public management hereThey work very well.
I do not know if it will depend on the contract, but the one who manages also charges and negotiates it.
Let's see if we are also going to need an evaluator of the one.
In the end everything will depend on honesty and professional ethics.

When I worked for a Seville company that had the maintenance of residences of Huelva, Sevilla, Cadiz and Malaga, I saw authentic savagery, especially in a matter of food ....... I had to leave it why they did not like it very much thatHe denounced them several times and also almost grabbed a director one day ...

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/04/2023 10:54 p.m.

Today, when the pharmacy insulin went to collect the pharmacy, the lady who was in front sounded to me with something, and when the pharmacist gave her things, the bell rang, she was the same lady who before Christmas picked up another huge lot of insulin and paracetamol,In addition to other things.
In his day I asked him for curiosity how much insulin was punctured, seeing at least four boxes of fast and many others of Lamtus, and told me that a ball a month.Today she left the pharmacy without insulin, she has a box every fifteen days, according to her and spends a ball a month, being a pensioner does not pay and is one of those who boast to accumulate and go three times a week to the doctor ..... I don't even want to imagine your fridge .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/04/2023 11:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.