{'en': 'How much does "your" diabetes cost', 'es': 'Cuanto cuesta "Tu"  Diabetes'} Image

How much does "your" diabetes cost

_Tacker_'s profile photo   03/08/2023 1:49 p.m.

But how can you have a box every 15 days spending a ball a month ???馃檧馃檧馃檧

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/04/2023 11:56 p.m.

DM 2 con p谩ncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 a帽os entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. 脷ltima HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en funci贸n de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
but how can a box have every 15 days spending a ball per month ???馃檧馃檧馃檧

She who says nothing and will think, how I am a pensioner to the fridge.
I think that the doctor or endocrine will have for mistake that amount, or she puts on the one who wants.
Today if I'm not mistaken, I had five novorapid, the others did not see them from where I was, Paracetamol wore another pile.

I usually go to the doctor a month, always on Monday at about ten o'clock and is always there, in the banks of the consultation next door.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/05/2023 12:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Tacker, that lady is bad in the head, but if they send her to the psychiatrist I would still spend more.I think they would have to notify the pharmacy to the ambulatory, because it will leave them without insulin every two by three.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/05/2023 1:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 a帽os , diab茅tica desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la 煤ltima ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@tacker, that lady is bad in the head, but they send her to the psychiatrist would still spend more.I think they would have to warn those of the pharmacy to the ambulatory, because it will leave them without insulin every two by three.

Or better talk to the doctor to prescribe the right amount.

isabelbota
04/05/2023 7:14 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en funci贸n de lo que coma.

Well, I'm juggling
..Purgar only one unit instead of two ... to get me to reach the next installment of Tresiva.And of course, between that the endocrine sees me every 6 months and says that I have many nocturnal hypos according to LibreLink, that I show it with capillaries and with Diabox calibrated with each new sensor, which are false and the real ones are almost 20 more, than thanShe insists on what the dossis goes down and I tell her that I will not do it because both the daily and glycosylated controls 5.3 are well controlled ... she adjusts dosis and delivery according to her criteria.

He saw me in November while with 16u.Because until then he made good weather.To me the cold increases the needs.She goes down to 14u because she looks at the graph and sees false hypos and I need 18u ..... to the bun I am.

Conclusion: That on this occasion, in addition, a pen fell and spoiled me .... Well, I don't arrive.I will have to approach specialties one day that they spend consultation or go directly to the hospital and give me a pen that covers to the scheduled visit.

Anyway, an anguish every time I see the existences of Tresiva in the fridge.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/05/2023 9:22 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentaci贸n "low carb".

Of course, with the rapid Humalog any problem: according to her that puts me at discretion.

With my example, with respect to financing and costs, it must be that in some places: communities, hospitals or endocrine, the saying is applied: the chickens that enter through those that come out.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/05/2023 9:23 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentaci贸n "low carb".

wave said:
Well I am juggling
..Purgar only one unit instead of two ... to get me to reach the next installment of Tresiva.And of course, between that the endocrine sees me every 6 months and says that I have many nocturnal hypos according to LibreLink, that I show it with capillaries and with Diabox calibrated with each new sensor, which are false and the real ones are almost 20 more, than thanShe insists on what the dossis goes down and I tell her that I will not do it because both the daily and glycosylated controls 5.3 are well controlled ... she adjusts dosis and delivery according to her criteria.

He saw me in November while with 16u.Because until then he made good weather.To me the cold increases the needs.She goes down to 14u because she looks at the graph and sees false hypos and I need 18u ..... to the bun I am.

Conclusion: That on this occasion, in addition, a pen fell and spoiled me .... Well, I don't arrive.I will have to approach specialties one day that they spend consultation or go directly to the hospital and give me a pen that covers to the scheduled visit.

Bufff, what anguish.I have lived with the slow because my header was a "rat."I needed 11 units a day with the purge and she prescribed me 10 so I was purging and praying why I did not spoil a bowl.I had endorsement and told me 18 units to get on and I live relaxed (in fact I admit that I always have a spare box for what can happen).
It is absurd to prescribe to the limit, because the needs change (and is usually more, no less), because you can spoil or lose a ball ...
It is not even the lady who tells Tacker or being trembling because we do not arrive ...
A midpoint.
Try to be well prescribed the next time you go.I even believe that your head doctor can prescribe you if necessary ... but I hope you get it.You live quieter (we already have enough with ours ...)

(Parent that my slow is another, if I didn't send you a couple of bolis ...)

isabelbota
04/05/2023 11:43 a.m.

@isabelbota, thank you very much in any case

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/05/2023 1:44 p.m.

wave said:
Well I am juggling

As the lady of yesterday took all the fast insulin, I have gone today for her and I have spoken a ratillo with the pharmacist, who told me that it is not uncommon who takes amounts without needing, and that by not disturbing they give everythingWhat is prescribed, and that when they go from the months they bring great lots of expired medications.Spain is different .....
When leaving the pharmacy I was waiting for a neighbor who had heard me say, that a couple of times I came just to the next recipe, to tell me that he could sell the insulin to five turkeys the pen ..... I flip it,He is not diabetic and has insulin ......

@Sar I don't know where you are from, but if you are from Madrid and you need threeiba I can give you a couple of feathers.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/05/2023 2:16 p.m.

@Set I told my GP to put a box of Toujeo and another of novorapid per month although I use less, because I left them once on the beach and I had to go by recipes.
I only buy the fair, when I start the last road of each box, but there are gentlemen like the one that counts @_tacker_
This way we are ...
If you use threeiba, I would give you a box

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/05/2023 2:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@_Tacker_
I was thinking ...
I can't get things more than one unit.That is, if you prescribe a box a month, you take it out and a month you can get another one.If it takes 2 months you can get only one, not two, do not accumulate.They explained that it is understood that if you have not gone before it is because you have not needed (logical).This is in Andalucia.
Therefore if I wanted to accumulate, I could get every time the recipe comes out even if I did not need, but what I could not take several units at the same time in the pharmacy.That is why the lady taking boxes from 5 in 5 has collided.
Is it that in other communities it is different?Do medications accumulate and several units can be taken?

isabelbota
04/05/2023 4:30 p.m.

Hello, in Catalonia it is the same as in Andalusia, that is to say that what you do not "consume" cannot accumulate it.It is the most logical.

Francisco Mart铆nez Berthereau's profile photo
Francisco Mart铆nez Berthereau
04/05/2023 4:34 p.m.

In Madrid they do not accumulate either.What you do not buy, do not accumulate, you lose it.
It is seen on the digital card, we have an app that tells you what you can buy and its units, and in the next few days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/05/2023 7:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The movie is scary !! 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/05/2023 7:03 p.m.

@_Tacker_, thank you very much for your offer.I am telling you in a month and a half if I see that the thing is complicated.The appointment with the endo is at the end of June and I have 3 and a half feathers left ... very close I will be.Come on, I don't get safe.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/05/2023 7:49 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@_ tacker_
I was thinking ...
I can't get things more than one unit.That is, if you prescribe a box a month, you take it out and a month you can get another one.If it takes 2 months you can get only one, not two, do not accumulate.They explained that it is understood that if you have not gone before it is because you have not needed (logical).This is in Andalucia.
Therefore if I wanted to accumulate, I could get every time the recipe comes out even if I did not need, but what I could not take several units at the same time in the pharmacy.That is why the lady taking boxes from 5 in 5 has collided.
Is it that in other communities it is different?Do medications accumulate and several units can be taken?

Here the insulin I do not know how it goes with the electronic card, with recipes because they prescribed you and voila ... the pills do cannot be taken out of more, in fact I have had to buy without a recipe because for any reason a pill (or two) are lost (they fall and know where they have gotten, or vomiting ...) and you no longer have, before it was worse because although the boxes were 28 pills it was for the month (1 box, 1 month),With what of course, you did not arrive any month except February ... I like them as I touched me (sometimes I have to go to the pharmacy every week for not coinciding) because I do not know how to accumulate, I do not know if you can take theof the month at the same time (for example, that it is a box of 30 and take two per day ...).I only have accumulated of one and it is because from time to time there is shortages, and it is the one that goes best ... but yes, with a separate recipe (private, my doctor does not mind putting the recipes if I go privately,seen that they have not seen me at least 3 years in the public)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/05/2023 9:52 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo ser铆a la cuarta) de diab茅ticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la ma帽ana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
脷ltima hemo: 6

ruthbia said:
in Madrid they do not accumulate either.What you do not buy, do not accumulate, you lose it.
It is seen on the digital card, we have an app that tells you what you can buy and its units, and in the next few days.

It can only be that not everything was his, I accumulate two months and I am in Madrid.

As I have to go for the Tramadol I will ask him how he had five rapid, making accounts would be four.
Me.The pharmacist is going to catch mania, hahahaha

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/05/2023 10:29 p.m.

I have looked at the electronic recipe and I have two of each prescribed medication, and in the case of Tramadol Cuatro, which is two months.Those of March and April, except the insulin that had already collected it.Confirmed,

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/05/2023 10:49 p.m.

I am thinking that this lady still collected medication for her and another person, I do not think he accumulates anywhere
.Wech in Asturias does not accumulate either, but they always recipe a little more insulin for more peace of mind ,.Such a fair dose calculation would be stress ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/06/2023 2:25 a.m.

Hija de 35 a帽os , diab茅tica desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la 煤ltima ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The last time I asked my endrocrina to advance the date on which I could ask for the slow.He was very fair, in fact, when he opened the last tougeo pen, he had to be like two or three weeks without any reserve pen in the refrigerator.Come on, he arrived with what he had scheduled, but praying not to break down or something he was using.It was hard for me to convince her, because at first he didn't want :(

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/06/2023 9:02 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.