{'en': 'How much goes down after walking', 'es': 'Cuanto baja despues de andar'} Image

How much goes down after walking

Andres_Javier's profile photo   09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.

I tell you in my case what I have been able to verify today: go out after eating without having put me fast insulin, I get slower and I can walk twice as much time.When I put insulin in 30 minutes walking a lot and I have to replace fruit, glucose etc ...

Greetings

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/14/2023 9:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

joels said:
I tell you in my case what I have been able to verify: go out to walk after eating without having put me fast insulin, it lowers me slower and I can walk twice as much time.When I put insulin in 30 minutes walking a lot and I have to replace fruit, glucose etc ...

Greetings

That's how it is.Active insulin exercise makes you lower much more.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/14/2023 9:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota speaking on Tuesday with my endocrine told me that the sensor in the arms marks a little more and that thethat we carry them in the buttocks gives values ​​closer to the capillaries.

@Meginer I also do not notice the hypoglycemia of 35, they usually pass me at times with very high adrenaline, when I measure myself, I scare, but I do not notice tachycardías or weakness like other times.From 50 my body recovers only in 30 min, if I take something, I'm going to hyperglycemia.I rarely take anything to go up, unless you are doing sport and stay without strength.

Well, your endo, like most, has no idea.It measures me for less on my arm for 3 years, which I have been using the sensor.
Regarding the hypos, I usually feel good, but I woke up 3 times at 35 because of how bad I found me (the alarms sounded but I didn't hear them) and the sensation was horrible, sweating, I couldn't breathe, the heartBumper ... I lacked life.It is seen that at those levels my body notice it a lot.

It also measures me too in my arm.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/14/2023 9:17 p.m.

For carrying the opposite (as is common in my body), I carry it in my arm and measures me more always, rare is the time it measures me.
As for when when I go to walk ... to me, to also take the opposite, it does not go down, it goes up ... mysteries of my body ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/14/2023 10:45 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Isabelbota said:

It has nothing to do with the indication of the water, which is indicated does not affect at all.It uploaded you because it was time to go up, there is no further.

Eggs and rappes are pure protein, that's normal that it does not rise.What did you eat before the water vessels?Because there is the explanation.

I had not eaten anything about 6 hours, hence it was so strange to marry me with some vessels of water.But you are right, it would be dinner.
I have already done the food on purpose as well as dinner I have done with hydrates to see if the sensor works or not.In any thing it is good to doubt and question, if you have to rectify then it does not imply any problem.At this point in life, I don't even have my shadow.

Isabelbota said:

Regarding Abbot, the penalty is that they do not have the sensor perfected, but it is a great advance with respect to the strips and me the customer service has always been very good and more than one in the forum says the same.It is not an Abbot theme, it is the subject of the person who adds you, there are great people and another that is not.

It is your opinion, I differ.I respect a flock of vultures more than any pharmaceutical speculator.With health you should not speculate or give access only to those who can pay it.The medication patent business is shameful.And I repeat, in the forum I have only read negative things about Abbot.Of course, there are good people everywhere, and bad too ... especially in the Administration Councils.His motto is "everything for pasta."

Changing to the topic that interests us, because the rest are opinions and everyone has his.
Here you have the graph of my values ​​today.It can be seen that a little later than 7pm the glucose starts to go down (I went for a walk at that time) until I reached approx.80. I walked 1h37, almost 7 km.The truth is that often downturn.And from what I see in the graph I kept going down to half an hour after starting dinner.About the time he climbed, he had been having a snack, today I put a sandwich and fried potatoes (everything is because of hahaha science).

Tomorrow I will avoid hydrates at dinner and compare the graphics to see.What is clear is that exercise and diet are the best medicine.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/14/2023 11:13 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

@isabelbota I would not say so much without knowing the professional.
With a gauss bell the data is perfectly seen, you do not have to study medicine, MIR and residence for statistics.
I've been using sensors for 7 years, always in buttocks and my values ​​are very close to the reality of the analytics.

The endocrine offered me to change Dexcom if I was unhappy with Abbott, also the bomb and the smart ball.I rejected it because I am well controlled as I am.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2023 7 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota I would not say so much without knowing the professional.
With a gauss bell the data is perfectly seen, you do not have to study medicine, MIR and residence for statistics.
I've been using sensors for 7 years, always in buttocks and my values ​​are very close to the reality of the analytics.

The endocrine offered me to change Dexcom if I was unhappy with Abbott, also the bomb and the smart ball.I rejected it because I am well controlled as I am.

Well, yes, I have happened.Especially since I know you are happy with her.But I am not just me, to many people in the forum The sensor in the arm measures him below, so I think it cannot be generalized.

isabelbota
12/15/2023 7:11 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

crash said:
Isabelbota said:
>
It has nothing to do with the indication of the water, which is indicated does not affect at all.It uploaded you because it was time to go up, there is no further.

Eggs and rappes are pure protein, that's normal that it does not rise.What did you eat before the water vessels?Because there is the explanation.

I had not eaten anything about 6 hours, hence it was so strange to marry me with some vessels of water.But you are right, it would be dinner.
I have already done the food on purpose as well as dinner I have done with hydrates to see if the sensor works or not.In any thing it is good to doubt and question, if you have to rectify then it does not imply any problem.At this point in life, I don't even have my shadow.

Isabelbota said:

Regarding Abbot, the penalty is that they do not have the sensor perfected, but it is a great advance with respect to the strips and me the customer service has always been very good and more than one in the forum says the same.It is not an Abbot theme, it is the subject of the person who adds you, there are great people and another that is not.

It is your opinion, I differ.I respect a flock of vultures more than any pharmaceutical speculator.With health you should not speculate or give access only to those who can pay it.The medication patent business is shameful.And I repeat, in the forum I have only read negative things about Abbot.Of course, there are good people everywhere, and bad too ... especially in the Administration Councils.His motto is "everything for pasta."

Changing to the topic that interests us, because the rest are opinions and everyone has his.
Here you have the graph of my values ​​today.It can be seen that a little later than 7pm the glucose starts to go down (I went for a walk at that time) until I reached approx.80. I walked 1h37, almost 7 km.The truth is that often downturn.And from what I see in the graph I kept going down to half an hour after starting dinner.About the time he climbed, he had been having a snack, today I put a sandwich and fried potatoes (everything is because of hahaha science).

Tomorrow I will avoid hydrates at dinner and compare the graphics to see.What is clear is that exercise and diet are the best medicine.

A couple of things.
In the end you have not said what you ate before the water vessels.
And another.Yes, I give my opinion, I'm not going to give another.But well, it is my opinion based on my 3 -year experience, trying to help.I am not the only one who has written that Abbot responds well.
But above all I think you have to be fair and value things.The sensor is not perfect but knowing how to use it gives our lives to those who had to prick our fingers at least 6/7 times a day.
I thank because the diabetes has caught me when it already existed.

isabelbota
12/15/2023 7:23 a.m.

meginer said:
Joelsa said:
I write it down, where do you buy glucose tablets?

Thank you very much !!

I in Amazon.

@meginer, those same boats are what I have "consuming" several years.
It is what raises me the fastest of everything I have tried, being pure dextrose (monosaccharide) rises very fast, and does not generate any rebounds, go up and stay there :)
I carry pills for all the pockets, backpacks, glove companies and car doors, motorcycle suitcase, etc ... hahaha, invaded my life and there they are for when I need them

Shark's profile photo
Shark
12/15/2023 10:28 a.m.

I have commissioned them.When I try them.Until now I traced with fruit or jellywoman, but I need less and less to overcome whether to go to Hiper.
The advice of this forum, its weight in gold b)

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/15/2023 11:17 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ CRASH Water does not fall or raise blood glucose but, but it helps digestion, so in the end it has effects on the metabolism of carbohydrates.

Your climb was food fat, fish natives or frying fat or stewing the tomato.The protein also rises but much less.
You will also observe that there will be meals that our body takes a long time to do and give us a rush because the treatment does not cover them out of a hour, especially if we use external insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2023 11:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesterday I had to take some cold on my walk and I have decided not to leave today, in addition the pain in the heel has been somewhat more intense.Tomorrow I will be better and in order to see the evolution of glucose after the exercise I will avoid dinner, let's see how long it takes to stabilize.Although we saw yesterday of how low after a good walk, and without any associated force exercise.

In the not too distant future I will include some weights of weights but for now I stay with walks and diet.
I have to try in the next few days to do two exercise sessions during the day instead of a more intense.Let's see if that way it helps me maintain better values.

These days I have lowered the diet to 1200 kcal to emphasize the weight loss effect.I am optimistic seeing that it is in my hand to keep the disease at bay.
I'm telling you.Greetings: Smile:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/15/2023 8:34 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
Yesterday I had to take some cold on my walk and I have decided not to leave today, in addition the heel pain has been somewhat more intense.Tomorrow I will be better and in order to see the evolution of glucose after the exercise I will avoid dinner, let's see how long it takes to stabilize.Although we saw yesterday of how low after a good walk, and without any associated force exercise.

In the not too distant future I will include some weights of weights but for now I stay with walks and diet.
I have to try in the next few days to do two exercise sessions during the day instead of a more intense.Let's see if that way it helps me maintain better values.

These days I have lowered the diet to 1200 kcal to emphasize the weight loss effect.I am optimistic seeing that it is in my hand to keep the disease at bay.
I'm telling you.Greetings: Smile:

Interesting Crash that data of how long it takes to stabilize. Best from the almice, you will tell us.What better!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/15/2023 9:53 p.m.

This tomorrow 2 hours after breakfast, I have gone out to walk 40 minutes with 223 and I have arrived with 62 ..... I think the descent seems to me !!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/16/2023 6:54 p.m.

@joelsa because you had active insulin and makes more effect with exercise

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/17/2023 12:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Joels said:
this tomorrow 2 hours after breakfast, I have gone to walk 40 minutes with 223 and I have arrived with 62 ..... I think the descent seems to me !!

Let's see that breakfast. Did you get fine?: wink:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 5:35 p.m.

crash said:
joels said:
this tomorrow 2 hours after breakfast, I have gone out to walk 40 minutes with 223 and I have arrived with 62 ..... I think the descent is a mogollón !!

Let's see that breakfast. Did you get fine?: Wink:

It is not yet dominated the HC, although every day breakfast practically the same, and there are days that stays in 170 ...

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/17/2023 6:55 p.m.

I think you said that you had breakfast Avena @joelsa or I am wrong.
I read some time ago that if you leave the oatmeal soak at night to take it in the morning it is good to drain it and wash it before.Since then I so soaked it in water and in the morning or when I take it I do that, strainer and clean water.Then I already immersed her in the yogurt or in Kéfir or put it to cook briefly in milk for Porridge.
This is because of some antinutrients that this cereal carries, I don't have more information about it.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 7:46 p.m.

What I can tell you in my case, is that to walk or walk by bike, I do it after eating and I do not put insulin today for example to food I had 80, ate my 4 glasses of rice with lettuce, 300g of apple and apple andWhen I got to 140, I took the 37 km bike hour and a half and arrive with 70.

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
12/17/2023 9:09 p.m.

@joelsa
Do you get fast?It is that if you get fast, it uploads a lot and then go down I know what happens to you.It is a matter of times.You have to wait more before breakfast to square the peak of the food with the peak of insulin.I was happening to me, I got a lot and then lowered me and now, waiting for half an hour, it is normal that it does not go from 140 after breakfast.

isabelbota
12/17/2023 9:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.