{'en': 'How much goes down after walking', 'es': 'Cuanto baja despues de andar'} Image

How much goes down after walking

Andres_Javier's profile photo   09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.

ricki21 said:
@emily, you are not alone.In Spain there are more than 5 million diabetics and about 90,000 have type 1 diabetes

I mean that I am not the only one to which the glucose rises walking, instead of lowering him 😉.It only lowers me based on injecting insulin.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
10/05/2023 3:19 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Andres_javier said:
Greetings with saccharin ... I commented ... The other day I had a medication of 150 and I started to go home, late one hour to arrive, that is,, I was one hour walking a little faster on the average that is usually seen.

The case, perhaps, even for my inexperience ... a drop from 150 to 70 I see it a little beasts.

I long for you to illustrate me and tell me if in your experiences that is normal or because it could be ...

Greetings!!!!!

If it is normal, when you are burning sugar, and more if it is 1 hour and at a light pace.It happens to me.

Salvasan's profile photo
Salvasan
10/06/2023 11:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

emily said:
I am a weirdo, I get glucose when the rest of diabetics in the world lowers you.For example: last Thursday I went to sleep with 160, I did not click because I was afraid of a hiccup.

On Friday I woke up with 213, so for the good ones.I currently punctuate 46 units of toujeo at night, if I punish more I have hypos.

I click 3 Novorapid units and left home to walk, without breakfast, usually not breakfast.I was walking and making some errands for a couple of hours, and when I got home at 12:35 I measured: 286!🤦🏼‍♀️.I am looking at it in the registry to give you the right data.I click again with the quick.Half an hour later I was 290 ... and at 13:25, almost an hour after having put a novorapid, I was at 270. At 15:10 208, at 15:48 to 180.

In order not to make it longer, until 18:45 I did not reach a lower value: 114, and I started going up again, at 21:50, just before dinner something, it was 127.

Being high glucose, clicking to go down, go for a walk and return yet, it is common in me, so I do not do it very often, but sometimes I try, in case it works, how it works for others.

To go down I have to stay still, and get quickly.

Does anyone understand it?

I understand that on Thursday you did not click at night the slow insulin.It is normal that the next day you are with high sugar.Slow insulin is the one that keeps sugar at bay during the day and fast insulin is to avoid meal sugar peaks and correct high glycemia.
The walk and that sugar goes up is rare, the thing is that it goes down.But I have to say that going out is not going to errands, that stresses me and makes me upload sugar.However, each body is unique and what goes well to some does not have to go to the rest.

Salvasan's profile photo
Salvasan
10/06/2023 11:32 p.m.

There are times that has risen me.This disease is wonderful 🫣

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
10/08/2023 12:22 p.m.

You only talk about an hour walking, but what happens to you if instead of walking you go to the gym and you spend the time crushing the body with cardiovascular and machines and sweating in full?I have read you when leaving the gym and out of curiosity I have looked at myself and I was 109, which will be similar to what I had when entering.
And I get crushed daily to lower glucose !!!I don't understand

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
10/08/2023 5:28 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

phosphorero said:
You only talk about one hour walking, but what happens to you if instead of walking you go to the gym and you spend the time crushing the body with cardiovascular and machines and sweating in full?I have read you when leaving the gym and out of curiosity I have looked at myself and I was 109, which will be similar to what I had when entering.
And I get crushed daily to lower glucose !!!I don't understand it

Aerobic sport consumes sugar as need, such as walking, swimming.
Anaerobic sport Short and high -intensity exercises The organism releases hormones and generates glucose, which can generate sugar increases, but be careful that after one or two hours sugar tends to lower.

Salvasan's profile photo
Salvasan
10/08/2023 5:51 p.m.

phosphorero said:
You only talk about one hour walking, but what happens to you if instead of walking you go to the gym and you spend the time crushing the body with cardiovascular and machines and sweating in full?I have read you when leaving the gym and out of curiosity I have looked at myself and I was 109, which will be similar to what I had when entering.
And I get crushed daily to lower glucose !!!I don't understand it

Release cortisol in anaerobic exercises, there is the rise or maintenance of the glucose level.I always upload an average of 100.
Greetings to everyone.

ismaelpuntomuva's profile photo
ismaelpuntomuva
10/08/2023 5:58 p.m.

Exercise and diabetes is a mystery.In general, walk, the bike and swim down the glucose.I also practice strength, yoga, Pilates and Core and I have not yet managed to interpret a pattern.Sometimes low, sometimes I go up, sometimes I stay as is.I always carry my zumito, candy, a piece of fruit, just in case.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/08/2023 7:04 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I come from the gym and when I arrive home 136 ... hahaha and that I have been more than an hour, but it seems true that anaerobic weights and exercises go up.

Andres_Javier's profile photo
Andres_Javier
10/09/2023 10:32 a.m.

silviagrz said:
yes, yes ... when I walk that time and at a good pace those low dug ... I have to take a supplement always ... walk (lightness), it seems thatNo, but lower the glucose you don't see!

Hello, it's wonderful to share experience here !!, it also happens to me, in 40 minutes it lowers me from 235 to 85, what supplements do you carry on?
I understand that to avoid hiccups first a small contribution (15gr quick absorption sugar, and then some ration of slow absorption hydrates to avoid peaks, is this second that you advise?

Because I am daily for work and I don't know what is more comfortable to carry

Thank you so much!.

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/11/2023 11:29 p.m.

Joels said:

As slow the individual cookies those that put with coffee.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/12/2023 12:02 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Joels said:

I to walk soil when I go out of hydrates.A little less than 10grs.
With that I usually go well.But in my pocket I have glucose tablets.
In the forum they recommended me Gluco Up!And they are fantastic.They come in monodysis, 0.5HC and have never given me rebound!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/12/2023 8:26 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I do not take slow hydrates paa avoid hyperglycemia rebounds later.I take glucose pills like Silviagrz, each one has 4 g of pure glucose q is what you have to climb.As 1 g of glucose rises approximately 5 mg glycemia, because I am 60 and I want to climb to 80, I take a pill.The good thing is that, that they do not give you hyper of rebounds later, with everything else, fruit, juices etc ... as they carry more things can be climbing hours later and you are in a rise and low continuous.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/12/2023 9:52 a.m.

I write it down, where do you buy glucose tablets?

Thank you so much !!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/12/2023 3:46 p.m.

@joelsa here: Link
I used to bought Glucosport, and the compis advised me this.For me a lot of mejof, cheaper ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/12/2023 4:55 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@joelsa: I take these: Link style = "max-Width: 300px;
But I want to try these that seem more practical

Link Fl4frqbum8blc0pxdhsjcjlaHocqyyqavd_bwe

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/12/2023 5:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Joels said:
I write it down, where do you buy glucose tablets?

Thank you very much !!

I have told you about the individual cookies because you have asked, but neither do I take slow hydrates because I go out to walk before eating and I am not interested in the rise.I take half apple or a pair of caramels from jelly and so while I arrive and have been lowered and I can eat quiet.
The added cookie would be on a route or something like that stayed for a long time to eat, but if not, as they tell you, go up and accumulates to what you eat and will have a rebound effect.It is better to drink fast hydrates several times, as you need it because they control much better.

isabelbota
12/12/2023 8:33 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you a detail that has been curious.You say that when you walk down to 85, ..... and that you take something to overcome.If you get to those values, it is not great?What do you take something to overcome?When I go down, even to 70 or, 75 but I don't take anything, as soon as I stop walking I am established at normal levels.The same thing doesn't happen to you?Keep going down even if you stop walking?

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
12/12/2023 8:45 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
hello everyone, I wanted to ask you a detail that has been curious.You say that when you walk down to 85, ..... and that you take something to overcome.If you get to those values, it is not great?What do you take something to overcome?When I go down, even to 70 or, 75 but I don't take anything, as soon as I stop walking I am established at normal levels.The same thing doesn't happen to you?Keep going down even if you stop walking?

I do not take anything if it reaches 85, only if it goes down 70. And if I know that it will upload later either.

isabelbota
12/12/2023 9:50 p.m.

@Smartinez I don't take anything up to 55 or so because the body goes back alone.
And I take Pictolin candies that rise very little.Only one and if I see that I continue to fatigue, another.
Walking, in my case, lowers my glucose very slowly, despite doing 6.3km/h.
Working with weights the force in the upper and lower tract together with aerobic work at the same time, it consumes all the circulating glucose, there I leave everything.I do it before dinner.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2023 6:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.