{'en': 'How much goes down after walking', 'es': 'Cuanto baja despues de andar'} Image

How much goes down after walking

Andres_Javier's profile photo   09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.

Greetings with saccharin ... I tell you ... The other day I had a medication of 150 and I started to go home, late one hour to arrive, that is, I spent an hour walking to a little faster step inThe average that is usually seen.

The case, perhaps, even for my inexperience ... a drop from 150 to 70 I see it a little beasts.

I long for you to illustrate me and tell me if in your experiences that is normal or because it could be ...

Greetings!!!!!

Andres_Javier's profile photo
Andres_Javier
09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, yes ... when I walk that time and at a good pace those downsses hit me ... I have to take a supplement always ... walk (light), it seems not, but lower the glucose you don't see!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/27/2023 11:13 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

It is normal, low impact exercise pulls the glucose of the bloodstream for recovery.

Also to keep in mind that the soleus located in the twins burning glucose ..

Link

marine's profile photo
marine
09/28/2023 8:50 a.m.

An hour walking quickly lows me a lot

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/28/2023 9:30 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Without going any further, this weekend, I rectified with 0.6 you (without having stopped to think that I had to go to a place walk).Total, that from 180 and peak I put me at 65 and going down in less than half an hour ... to my misfort

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/28/2023 10:37 a.m.

To me quickly also lowers me a lot.You see that we are all the same;)

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/28/2023 11:06 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

And me, but that's precisely about ... 😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/28/2023 11:27 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Andres_javier said:
Greetings with saccharin ... I commented ... The other day I had a medication of 150 and I started to go home, late one hour to arrive, that is,, I was one hour walking a little faster on the average that is usually seen.

The case, perhaps, even for my inexperience ... a drop from 150 to 70 I see it a little beasts.

I long for you to illustrate me and tell me if in your experiences that is normal or because it could be ...

Greetings!!!!!

If I walk with active insulin, I fall into chopped.
Before the summer, I had breakfast two rations of HC and did not make me quickly.That way he managed to walk 2 or 3 hours without hiccups (as soon as he finished breakfast).
I have not started the hiking season yet, but I suspect that something quick will have to put on because I need more and more units for meals, I have had to exhaust my pancreatic reserve.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/28/2023 2:22 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

One billion thanks to all your answers, which great crowded in this forum !!!I will continue sharing experiences.Have a good day

Andres_Javier
09/28/2023 4:24 p.m.

Hello.I have DB2 and for example if I have a glucose of 120 or 130 ... I go for a walk 30 to 45 minutes and return with 105 ... that is the exercise it does very well.

Now I have stopped taking medication (I take a garden in the morning) but I no longer take the metformin at night because I am in a temporary treatment to lose weight (6 weeks) with saxenda and now all day I have glucose in 107,Even after eating it does not rise from 130

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/01/2023 3:48 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

I am a weirdo, I get glucose when the rest of diabetics in the world lowers you.For example: last Thursday I went to sleep with 160, I did not click because I was afraid of a hiccup.

On Friday I woke up with 213, so for the good ones.I currently punctuate 46 units of toujeo at night, if I punish more I have hypos.

I click 3 Novorapid units and left home to walk, without breakfast, usually not breakfast.I was walking and making some errands for a couple of hours, and when I got home at 12:35 I measured: 286!🤦🏼‍♀️.I am looking at it in the registry to give you the right data.I click again with the quick.Half an hour later I was 290 ... and at 13:25, almost an hour after having put a novorapid, I was at 270. At 15:10 208, at 15:48 to 180.

In order not to make it longer, until 18:45 I did not reach a lower value: 114, and I started going up again, at 21:50, just before dinner something, it was 127.

Being high glucose, clicking to go down, go for a walk and return yet, it is common in me, so I do not do it very often, but sometimes I try, in case it works, how it works for others.

To go down I have to stay still, and get quickly.

Does anyone understand?

Emily's profile photo
Emily
10/03/2023 1:01 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

emily said:
I am a weirdo, I get glucose when the rest of diabetics in the world lowers you.For example: last Thursday I went to sleep with 160, I did not click because I was afraid of a hiccup.

On Friday I woke up with 213, so for the good ones.I currently punctuate 46 units of toujeo at night, if I punish more I have hypos.

I click 3 Novorapid units and left home to walk, without breakfast, usually not breakfast.I was walking and making some errands for a couple of hours, and when I got home at 12:35 I measured: 286!🤦🏼‍♀️.I am looking at it in the registry to give you the right data.I click again with the quick.Half an hour later I was 290 ... and at 13:25, almost an hour after having put a novorapid, I was at 270. At 15:10 208, at 15:48 to 180.

In order not to make it longer, until 18:45 I did not reach a lower value: 114, and I started going up again, at 21:50, just before dinner something, it was 127.

Being high glucose, clicking to go down, go for a walk and return yet, it is common in me, so I do not do it very often, but sometimes I try, in case it works, how it works for others.

Does anyone understand it?

hello.Are you DB1 or DB2?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/03/2023 1:38 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

@Emily is normal, there are days of special insulin resistance.
It happens to me from time to time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2023 6:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

matrix said:
emily said:
I am a weirdo, I get the glucose when the rest of the world diabetics of the world lowers you.For example: last Thursday I went to sleep with 160, I did not click because I was afraid of a hiccup.

Neither one nor the other, I am diabetic because they operated by a tumor and take 3/4 parts of the pancreas.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
10/03/2023 9:45 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

ruthbia said:
@emily is normal, there are days of special insulin resistance.
It happens to me from time to time.

It always happens to me, if I go for a walk, the glucose rises.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
10/03/2023 9:46 p.m.

emily said:

Understand it no, but share experience, unless I don't get insulin, yes: I go on to walk too, I don't get off ... mysteries of my body (one more)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
10/03/2023 11:17 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

matrix said:
emily said:
I am a weirdo, I get the glucose when the rest of the world diabetics of the world lowers you.For example: last Thursday I went to sleep with 160, I did not click because I was afraid of a hiccup.

In my case DB2 with Toujeo dependence

Andres_Javier
10/04/2023 12:39 p.m.

I don't get so drastic like it is because I don't medical.Thank you.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
10/04/2023 2:09 p.m.

cgs said:
emily said:
I am a weirdo, the glucose uploads when the rest of the world diabetics of the world lowers you.For example: last Thursday I went to sleep with 160, I did not click because I was afraid of a hiccup.

Understand it no, but share experience, unless I do not put insulin, yes: to me if I go out to walk too, I do not come down ... mysteries of my body (one more)

I feel less alone, thanks.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
10/04/2023 7:46 p.m.

@Emily, you are not alone.In Spain there are more than 5 million diabetics and about 90,000 have type 1 diabetes

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/05/2023 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.