{'en': 'How much goes down after walking', 'es': 'Cuanto baja despues de andar'} Image

How much goes down after walking

Andres_Javier's profile photo   09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.

Joels said:
I write it down, where do you buy glucose tablets?

Thank you very much !!

I in Amazon.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/13/2023 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I still, until I drop 60 I do nothing

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/13/2023 2:25 p.m.

meginer said:

I ask you what are you a doctor to see if you tell me
From what level is a hypoglycemia harmful to the body?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/13/2023 2:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:

@Meginer That answer to me Tb I am interested.When I punish more basal units I notice that for the day I have great levels but at night I go below 70 but I do not feel anything, even 55-60, then the body only rises again and my endocrine has told me that thatIt's bad.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
12/13/2023 3:31 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:

The normal glycemia range is between 70 and 100, that always, even after eating.The Q is not diabetic, it rarely has more than 100 even just after eating as it has not had a super high meal in HC or already has a certain insulin resistance even if it is mild.
Below the limit is considered 70 and below would be hypoglycemia but it is not the same 60 Q 40 Q 30.
60 It would be mild, I have no symptoms with 60, sometimes or 50, surely because after so many years, I do not recognize minor hypos, lately when I am in range (70-140) almost always, I have symptoms with less low glycemia.
However, non -diabetic children have many times 60 on an empty stomach and nothing is done.So I believe that 60 is an acceptable limit but depends on many things, you have to monitor it, that does not go down more, with the sensor that is stable and goes up and does not become a greater hypo.Also if you have many hiccup symptoms with 60 corriges.
Normally having 60 is not all day, then it goes up.It has happened to me 60, to take something and then climb more than the account, so I am watching and put the alarm in less than 60. Those specific figures of 60-65 are not bad, as I say, especially the children, they usuallyHaving, the bad are the permanent hyperglycemia and the hipper and hippo spikes.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/13/2023 4:33 p.m.

smartinez said:
Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
I just, until I do not come down from 60 not takeNothing

@Meginer That answer to me Tb I am interested.When I punish more basal units I notice that for the day I have great levels but at night I go below 70 but I do not feel anything, even 55-60, then the body only rises again and my endocrine has told me that thatIt's bad.

@Smartinez: What is bad is not to notice the symptoms of hypoglycemia.With the years of evolution that capacity can disappear, like me, and that is dangerous because you can have a serious hypo and lose knowledge in a plis plas, without realizing it.Today, thanks to the sensors and the hypoglycemia alarm we can live a little quieter.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/13/2023 6:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
smartinez said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
I still, until I get off 60 I don't take anything

@Smartinez: What is bad is not to notice the symptoms of hypoglycemia.With the years of evolution that capacity can disappear, like me, and that is dangerous because you can have a serious hypo and lose knowledge in a plis plas, without realizing it.Today, thanks to the sensors and the hypoglycemia alarm we can live a little calmer.

Of course, I have had very fat hypos in 25 or less before the existence of the sensors, two at night sleeping cdo used lantus, without symptoms that woke me up and why was my partner who saw that I moved a lot and made the stripOn the finger, if not, I would not be here.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/13/2023 9:56 p.m.

meginer said:
ricki21 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:

@Smartinez: What is bad is not to notice the symptoms of hypoglycemia.With the years of evolution that capacity can disappear, like me, and that is dangerous because you can have a serious hypo and lose knowledge in a plis plas, without realizing it.Today, thanks to the sensors and the hypoglycemia alarm we can live a little calmer.

Of course, I have had very fat hypos in 25 or less before the existence of the sensors, two at night sleeping cdo used lantus, without symptoms that woke me up and why was my partner who saw that I moved a lot and made the stripOn the finger, if not, I would not be here.

Jolín Meginer !!, I have been overwhelmed with the explanation .., thanks for sharing it, a greeting.

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/13/2023 10:35 p.m.

To me walk 30 minutes I get 130-140mg,/dl, which scares me and I try to learn to replenish with something (I am testing) to continue walking at least 1 hour ...

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/13/2023 10:39 p.m.

meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
I just likeNothing

The normal glycemia range is between 70 and 100, that always, even after eating.The Q is not diabetic, it rarely has more than 100 even just after eating as it has not had a super high meal in HC or already has a certain insulin resistance even if it is mild.
Below the limit is considered 70 and below would be hypoglycemia but it is not the same 60 Q 40 Q 30.
60 It would be mild, I have no symptoms with 60, sometimes or 50, surely because after so many years, I do not recognize minor hypos, lately when I am in range (70-140) almost always, I have symptoms with less low glycemia.
However, non -diabetic children have many times 60 on an empty stomach and nothing is done.So I believe that 60 is an acceptable limit but depends on many things, you have to monitor it, that does not go down more, with the sensor that is stable and goes up and does not become a greater hypo.Also if you have many hiccup symptoms with 60 corriges.
Normally having 60 is not all day, then it goes up.It has happened to me 60, to take something and then climb more than the account, so I am watching and put the alarm in less than 60. Those specific figures of 60-65 are not bad, as I say, especially the children, they usuallyHaving, the bad are the permanent hyperglycemia and the hipper and hippo spikes.

If I am in 60 in 60 I ended up dust, with weakness, pain in the arm, my head stunned, the accelerated heart, ... I have to take an alprazolam or something.And I'm already screwed for the whole day.

That is why in 70 I already took a can of Nestea or 15gr of sugar, to climb to 80-90.

In 60 or I quickly took a can of cocacola (35gr of sugar) or happened very badly, as I have explained before.

(Always speaking of glucometer values, in hypos and close, freestyle values ​​do not work)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/14/2023 12:49 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Tomorrow I tell you, I just placed the free freestyle 2, so I can track 24 hours and be clearer to what to stick.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/14/2023 1:23 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
Tomorrow I tell you, I just placed the free freestyle 2, I will be able to track 24 hours and be clearer to what to stop.

Hi @Crash I see that you have placed a sensor being type 2 and not insulin -dependent.I am like you and I control myself with strips and glucometer that I pay me.Have you been able to get it from public health?Because I am about to buy it on my own, the same thing I do with the strips and the glucometer.
Luck!!!

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
12/14/2023 8:27 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

crash said:
Tomorrow I tell you, I just placed the free freestyle 2, I will be able to track 24 hours and be clearer to what to stop.

Hello, some tips about it.
Do not create the values ​​100%.Sometimes exaggerates low and high values, before doing anything in those cases you have to check with glucometer.
But it will serve you a lot to see the curves.If you see a fat rise, it is real, that maybe it is less or more, but that food has caused you a peak.Or if you eat fat and see that glycemia does not move, it is real, but you will see how you have a rise like the 4 hours of eating ...
And by the way, the first day does not usually measure me well, from the second one and ok.

isabelbota
12/14/2023 9:38 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

phosphorero said:
crash said:
tomorrow I tell you, I just placed the free freeyle 2, so I can track 24 hours and have moreOf course to stop me.

Hi @Crash I see that you have placed a sensor being type 2 and not insulin -dependent.I am like you and I control myself with strips and glucometer that I pay me.Have you been able to get it from public health?Because I am about to buy it on my own, the same thing I do with the strips and the glucometer.
Good luck !!!

The social according to any CCAA if there is no insulin -dependence.

isabelbota
12/14/2023 9:38 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
crash said:
Tomorrow I tell you, I just placed the free freestyle 2, so I can track 24 hours and have moreOf course to stop me.

Do not create the values ​​100%.Sometimes exaggerates low and high values, before doing anything in those cases you have to check with glucometer.
But it will serve you a lot to see the curves.If you see a fat rise, it is real, that maybe it is less or more, but that food has caused you a peak.Or if you eat fat and see that glycemia does not move, it is real, but you will see how you have a rise like the 4 hours of eating ...
And by the way, the first day does not usually measure me well, from the second one and ok.

IsabelBota, when do you advise comparing with the glucometer and strips?

Thank you

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/14/2023 10:08 a.m.

joels said:
Isabelbota said:
crash said:
crash said:
tomorrow I tell you, I just placed the free freestyle2, so I can track 24 hours and be clearer to what to stop.

IsabelBota, when do you advise comparing with the glucometer and strips?

Thanks

When you have to "act."That is, in low values ​​to eat or high to prick you quickly or go for a walk if you do not put insulin.
I more or less below 60/65 (they measure me more) and above 160. Or if I am going to eat and I am higher than normal, for the rapid to put on.

isabelbota
12/14/2023 10:16 a.m.

@isabelbota talking on Tuesday with my endocrine told me that the sensor in the arms marks a little more and that we carry them in the buttocks gives values ​​closer to the capillaries.

@Meginer I also do not notice the hypoglycemia of 35, they usually pass me at times with very high adrenaline, when I measure myself, I scare, but I do not notice tachycardías or weakness like other times.From 50 my body recovers only in 30 min, if I take something, I'm going to hyperglycemia.I rarely take anything to go up, unless he is doing sport and stayed without strength.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2023 6:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

phosphorero said:

Good luck !!!

Negative companion, I have paid it from my pocket.When I went to the nurse last time I asked for some strips (asking for the glucometer seemed to me science fiction) and denied them that ...

Isabelbota said:

Then I tell you about four hours and I will take into account the first 24 hours.
At the moment I kept in 120 after eating, up to 3 hours later.But yesterday I saw something that I didn't like.I was staying in a constant value and was putting a food mark on the app to indicate that I had drunk like three glasses of water (since I read that drinking water helps control the levels) and after 30 minutes I had climbed to 170For drinking water.Let's see!Yesterday I get, I have drunk water and today I don't "say" by annotation that I have eaten and it does not rise?The food has consisted of cooked eggs in a homemade tomato sauce and a grilled rape tail.
The truth is that I did not trust Abbott's criminals, after having read you commenting on the gross way they answer when a sensor does not work.Customer service say.I do not say more because I will be too vehement with this crowd of pharmaceuticals.

I will see if there is movement of figures after walking.Then I tell you.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/14/2023 6:53 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota talking on Tuesday with my endocrine told me that the sensor in the arms marks a little more and that those who carry them in the buttocks gives values ​​closer to the capillaries.

@Meginer I also do not notice the hypoglycemia of 35, they usually pass me at times with very high adrenaline, when I measure myself, I scare, but I do not notice tachycardías or weakness like other times.From 50 my body recovers only in 30 min, if I take something, I'm going to hyperglycemia.I rarely take anything to go up, unless you are doing sport and stay without strength.

Well, your endo, like most, has no idea.It measures me for less on my arm for 3 years, which I have been using the sensor.
Regarding the hypos, I usually feel good, but I woke up 3 times at 35 because of how bad I found me (the alarms sounded but I didn't hear them) and the sensation was horrible, sweating, I couldn't breathe, the heartBumper ... I lacked life.It is seen that at those levels my body notices it a lot.

isabelbota
12/14/2023 8:50 p.m.

crash said:
phosphorero said:

Good luck !!!

Negative companion, I have paid it from my pocket.When I went to the nurse last time I asked for some strips (asking for the glucometer seemed to me science fiction) and denied them that ...

Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:

Then I tell you about four hours and I will take into account the first 24 hours.
At the moment I kept in 120 after eating, up to 3 hours later.But yesterday I saw something that I didn't like.I was staying in a constant value and was putting a food mark on the app to indicate that I had drunk like three glasses of water (since I read that drinking water helps control the levels) and after 30 minutes I had climbed to 170For drinking water.Let's see!Yesterday I get, I have drunk water and today I don't "say" by annotation that I have eaten and it does not rise?The food has consisted of cooked eggs in a homemade tomato sauce and a grilled rape tail.
The truth is that I did not trust Abbott's criminals, after having read you commenting on the gross way they answer when a sensor does not work.Customer service say.I do not say more because I will be too vehement with this crowd of pharmaceuticals.

I will see if there is movement of figures after walking.Then I tell you.

It has nothing to do with the indication of the water, which is indicated does not affect at all.It uploaded you because it was time to go up, there is no further.
Eggs and rappes are pure protein, that's normal that it does not rise.What did you eat before the water vessels?Because there is the explanation.
Regarding Abbot, the penalty is that they do not have the sensor perfected, but it is a great advance with respect to the strips and me the customer service has always been very good and more than one in the forum says the same.It is not an Abbot issue, it is the subject of the person who adds you, there are great people and another that is not.

isabelbota
12/14/2023 8:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.