{'en': 'How much goes down after walking', 'es': 'Cuanto baja despues de andar'} Image

How much goes down after walking

Andres_Javier's profile photo   09/27/2023 11:10 p.m.

crash said:
I think you said you had breakfast @Joelsa or equal.
I read some time ago that if you leave the oatmeal soak at night to take it in the morning it is good to drain it and wash it before.Since then I so soaked it in water and in the morning or when I take it I do that, strainer and clean water.Then I already immersed her in the yogurt or in Kéfir or put it to cook briefly in milk for Porridge.
This is because of some antinutrients that this cereal carries, I don't have more data about it.

Also if you wash the rice before doing so loses part of the starch (water is white) and rises less.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/17/2023 9:52 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I forgot, I have been dexcom g6 and generally coincides with the capilla

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
12/17/2023 10:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Titimartinez said:
what I can tell you in my case, is that to walk or walk by bike, I do it after eating and I do not put insulin today for example to the food I had 80,ate my 4 glasses of rice with lettuce, 300g of apple and when I got to 140 cogi the bike 37 km an hour and a half and arrive with 70.

What a bike tute you have given: Or, I applaud you!

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 11:19 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

A question that has arisen with this issue to go out.If you could choose, what would you prefer to go out in the morning to be fasting and without active insulin and breakfast when returning, or breakfast and when going out, thus having active insulin?In both cases I am thinking about 45 minutes of walking at a good pace.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/18/2023 9:55 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

I have done both and you are stronger before breakfast by not carrying active insulin, you get less tired.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/18/2023 10:23 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

anabela said:
a doubt that has arisen with this topic to walk.If you could choose, what would you prefer to go out in the morning to be fasting and without active insulin and breakfast when returning, or breakfast and when going out, thus having active insulin?In both cases I am thinking about 45 minutes of walking at a good pace.

@anabela: I try not to exercise, even if it is a walk, until they have not spent about 2 hours since I have put the fast, but insured hypoglycemia.
You also have to keep in mind that glycemia you start.If I am less than 100, I take a small snack before starting to walk.And glucose pills always accompany me

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/18/2023 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

anabela said:
a doubt that has arisen with this topic to walk.If you could choose, what would you prefer to go out in the morning to be fasting and without active insulin and breakfast when returning, or breakfast and when going out, thus having active insulin?In both cases I am thinking about 45 minutes of walking at a good pace.

I on Sunday breakfast, I put only one fast unit (for that breakfast I would normally wear 3) and go for two and a half hours immediately after breakfast (not to peak).Road 9 km.I ever have to take something almost at the end of the tour

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/18/2023 11:48 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

It would be good to read Serafin Murillo ( Link on diabetes and exercise.I apply everything I learned from him and help a lot to know how the body works.There are several factors to control.It is not simple.It requires proof and error.Greetings.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
12/18/2023 2:33 p.m.

ethogonza said:
It would be good to read to Serafin Murillo ( Link on diabetes and exercise.I apply everything I learned from him and help a lot to know how the body works.There are several factors to control.It is not simple.It requires proof and error.Greetings.

Thank you very much Etoogonza, very good guide!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/18/2023 5:46 p.m.

Thank you very much for the answers.I think I am going to choose to leave without active insulin and just be corrected if it gives it to the glucose, which I do not believe, or taking something, if it gives it to go down.
The link to Serafín Murillo's documentation is finding me very useful.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
12/21/2023 11:16 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

I am in a slightly rare situation, I am diabetic type 2, a couple of weeks ago I changed my metformin for Januvia for intestinal problems, the problem is that I have gone from metformin 3 x 850 a day, just a januvia pill25 mg.And we review in 3 months.
This morning I got up at 150 glucose, a little high for my levels.
After eating I have left with the dogs 11 km through the mountain in 3 hours.1005 calories.
On the way back he had 140 glucose, and an hour later 129. I don't know if it is the liver itself that produces glucose by exercise, but the exercise is not noticeable.
I will wait for these parties to go back to consult with the doctor, I understand that the doctor wants to avoid some problem with Januvia, but even trying to put everything on my part, diet and exercise, the levels I think they are a bit high.

Berto's profile photo
Berto
12/24/2023 7:03 p.m.

From experience with my daughter ... sometimes we establish cause-effect and there may be other reasons behind.The exercise influences, but it is possible that without having exercised you had also had that decrease due to an excess of basal insulin, or because the basal that is going well in general throughout the day at that moment produces a downturn of blood glucose.

It works for us to be aware of the hours to which hypoglycemia are usually produced.In the case of my daughter, even if it is without activity, it has dances every day at 11h and at 7pm.And therefore needs a contribution.

But obviously the intense or prolonged exercise affects.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
12/24/2023 7:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.