{'en': 'I am new and with the glucose too high', 'es': 'Soy nuevo y con la glucosa demasiado alta'} Image

I am new and with the glucose too high

Joan111's profile photo   04/07/2023 1:09 a.m.

otabol said:
Joan111 said:
otabol said:
otabol said:

For me it is not about opinions.Contradictions I mean that someone says can eat pineapple and another no.And then yes, they are prepared.To me, with all respects, I am not inspired by a coach in nutrition.Instead an endocrinologist yes.
I started 2 years ago with this, 12% glycosilada a barbarity !!!!
I looked listened to and in the end I followed Enol's advice.
I have not hired him, he gives you the brushstrokes then your elijes, pay or investigate those brushstrokes on your own.
Today on an empty stomach 85/95 I do not take any medication, if there is a birthday as a cake, if I have beer and get drunk, nothing happens you can skip the diet, the important thing is the global.Nor is it a diet is a lifestyle change.
I try to go to the gym 3 days per week but I can not even one, the glucose does not shoot, when I go to the header heading almost almost explained things ......
I have saved me.

I am now following it and inspires me trust. Thank you

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/13/2023 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

otabol said:
By the way, I do not think that nutritional coach is the best way to classify it, I would say an expert in diabetes, at the beginning of many of its videos explains its history

I have not said that it is that, others if they say it when they occur.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/13/2023 1:48 p.m.

Look, this video is very good.
I leave it here while it is available to someone is good.
Do not leave it much later because then deletes it or puts it.
And he did not criticize him for this Ehhhh who has to make a living, here nobody works for free :) :) :) :)
Link

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/13/2023 8:18 p.m.

pyrri said:
welcome.
If you have type 2 diabetes (I do not know if the others the same), medication and at the same time change habits but you have to take the medication, then if you manage to change your habits and improve your glucose you can leave the medication (1 year enduring minimal).
I speak to you from mine changing habits costs ostia and once you get it you have to maintain because if you do not return to diabetes again (it is not as easy as it seems !!).It is like when you sign up for the gym to go to lose weight that you end up leaving it ... !!, this costs nose, it is not to take it to a joke.
Another thing there are many people who have diabetes and do not know, I think the both percent of Hispanics is in 1 in 6 (I read it somewhere).

Good, I am one of those who had díbetes and I didn't know.I went to a routine and 301 review.
And the glycosity in 12.6 %, I was very scared, and I am with diet, exercise and metformin and garden, I have lowered the hemo to 7.4 % and the basal to 137, I am not controlled but it is already rare to seeA value above 200, and my quality of life has improved 100%.And I have lost 9kg in two months.

Diabetes is a disease that touches us and that destroys us, we have to take care of yourself, do not worry about medicating, I started with fast and slow insulin and now (I debuted in January 2023) I am only with oral medication.

Courage and strength.

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/16/2023 1:10 p.m.

sandman said:
otabol said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Well, I disagree, you have on YouTube the main major and sport channels of Enol Sierra that are 2 machines, especially Enol and there is no one who knows more than diabetes.
In this forum you can also find contradictions, which has not done well, and one has read something in a place and you read the opposite.
I recommend 100% bigger sport of Enol Sierra

For me it is not about opinions.Contradictions I mean that someone says can eat pineapple and another no.And then yes, they are prepared.To me, with all respects, I am not inspired by a coach in nutrition.Instead an endocrinologist yes.
I have not hired him, he gives you the brushstrokes then your elijes, pay or investigate those brushstrokes on your own.
Today on an empty stomach 85/95 I do not take any medication, if there is a birthday as a cake, if I have beer and get drunk, nothing happens you can skip the diet, the important thing is the global.Nor is it a diet is a lifestyle change.
I try to go to the gym 3 days per week but I can not even one, the glucose does not shoot, when I go to the header heading almost almost explained things ......
I have saved me.

Forgive, but I have to tell you that it has not saved you inol.You have saved yourself, to carry healthy habits and be clear about what you can and you can't do.

I am type 1, I don't know that guy from anything, I am also controlled, I also drink alcohol when I owe, also as some things that I should not occasionally.

Our diabetes is ours and we manage it.No one else.Because it is we who will suffer the consequences of not doing so correctly.

The truth is that I think the way the doctor addresses you, for example, with a kind of crowd as they can cut your foot, heart attacks, blindness ... creates an anxiety that for nothing helps glucose levels.Apart from that he did not take anything well to tell him that at the moment I was not going to medicate me.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/16/2023 3:43 p.m.

otabol said:
Joan111 said:
otabol said:
otabol said:

I have saved me.

I have 10 percent glycasylide.I also notice my doctor very green on the diabetes, and only emphasize that they are medication I will not lower it

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/18/2023 5:34 p.m.

@Joan111
A 10 glyc is very high, it is an average blood glucose of 240, very much, maintained over time cause complications.Pay attention to the doctor and continue treatment until you go to 6. And then you can try if you stay without medication, but go down from 10 without medication I see it complicated, slow and dangerous.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/18/2023 11:35 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

hello!
Try not to trust everything in Tik Tok and YouTube.There is information that can be confusing.
In this Forum you can find very good advice, here there are many who already have experience and can give you excellent advice based on knowledge acquired from years with solid disease and research.

What they have told you that you should not avoid the medication, it is true.Many avoid medication, we don't like it, we prefer natural solutions.But having high glucose can affect nerves, organs and have irreversible sequelae.You better go with your pills and that's what you add exercises, it can be walking 5 times a week 30 minutes, it's great!and good eating habits.

Try to drink enough water, eliminate or minimize carbohydrates: bread, rice, pasta ... I know it is difficult, but it can be done if you adjust the portions.Add vegetables to your diet.

Something important: get a glycosylated study that gives you a % of the last 90 days, so you will have a better reference, it is better than knowing only how much you have an fasting glucose.

Additionally, get a glucometer and have a control for 15 days of fasting values, 2 hours after breakfast, lunch, food ... You can also take the glucose before going to sleep.Put all this in an Excel Table and see an appointment with an endocrine with results and you can adjust the medications.

If you want, for sure in a few weeks or months, you will lower your medication to a minimum.

I wish you the best of luck and don't let the mood decay.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/23/2023 3:52 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
hello!
Try not to trust everything in Tik Tok and YouTube.There is information that can be confusing.
In this Forum you can find very good advice, here there are many who already have experience and can give you excellent advice based on knowledge acquired from years with solid disease and research.

What they have told you that you should not avoid the medication, it is true.Many avoid medication, we don't like it, we prefer natural solutions.But having high glucose can affect nerves, organs and have irreversible sequelae.You better go with your pills and that's what you add exercises, it can be walking 5 times a week 30 minutes, it's great!and good eating habits.

Try to drink enough water, eliminate or minimize carbohydrates: bread, rice, pasta ... I know it is difficult, but it can be done if you adjust the portions.Add vegetables to your diet.

Something important: get a glycosylated study that gives you a % of the last 90 days, so you will have a better reference, it is better than knowing only how much you have an fasting glucose.

Additionally, get a glucometer and have a control for 15 days of fasting values, 2 hours after breakfast, lunch, food ... You can also take the glucose before going to sleep.Put all this in an Excel Table and see an appointment with an endocrine with results and you can adjust the medications.

If you want, for sure in a few weeks or months, you will lower your medication to a minimum.

I wish you the best of luck and do not let the mood decay.

Thank you so much

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/25/2023 7:52 p.m.

Joan111 said:
By the way, I do not think that nutritional coach is the best way to classify it, I would say an expert in diabetes, at the beginning ofMany of his videos explains his history

I have not said that it is that, others if they say it when they are presented.

I walk 5 times a week.Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 45 minutes.On my own I bought a free freestyle and I have done some experiments.For example, if at 10pm I have 125 glucose ... I make my 30 -minute walk (yes, at that time) and when I go to sleep at 11pm I already have a glucose of 105 or 107 ... and so it remains almostIn a straight line all morning .... in the morning 8am I have 103 or 106 ... the effect of the exercise is incredible.

In my evidence, I have been able to confirm that everything influences, but mostly in this order:

1- The most important thing is food.With my medications and eating anything or few carbohydrates, my glucose is between 115 and 125 .... After normal eating, with nothing or few carbohydrates, it is incredible that only climbs to 130, 135 .... then it returns to 117... - If I go ready and like a bread or as a pasta, it gives me a peak of 170 (with garden) ... with pure metformin can upload up to 220 ... that's why I now have carbohydrates to the minimum.If perhaps as complex carbos with fiber and has given me good results

2- It is followed by exercise, it doesn't matter if it's walkI run very little

3- Medications are fundamental.I take metformin at night 1000 of prolonged release.It is a long time, but it is what the doctor sent me.In the morning I took Invokana, now I take Jardianz.It's great, but I verified that medications cannot against poor diet alone, it is rather help, support.Food is the center of control (at least in my case) ... Before the invokana I woke me fasting with 155 glucose ... with invokana ... I woke up with 145 ... with Jardianz, I wake up with 105to 107 .... If I have been fed for days, I always get up with 101 to 103

It also helps not be stressed, not distressing, enjoying the simple and beautiful things of life, sleeping well, harmony in the family ... all that helps

And finally, losing weight is fundamental.Especially for DB2 ... Overweight and obesity are very bad for DB2, because it is almost always in conjunction with fatty liver, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, etc. - I have heard of overweight people with DB2 who have controlled their weight,They have maintained it and have greatly improved their glucose and glucosilated levels, and lowered food to the point of staying with 500 metformin at night and with a future view of fully eliminating medications.Of course they are people who put the batteries and controlled the disease (not the disease to them) and still had a pancreas and kidney working well.

You have to make you want, because diabetes can be controlled but if you are not educated and committed, the sequelae are devastating

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/19/2023 11:17 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

lanysky said:
pyrri said:
welcome.
If you have type 2 diabetes (I do not know if the others the same), medication and at the same time change habits but you have to take the medication, then if you manage to change your habits and improve your glucose you can leave the medication (1 year enduring minimal).
I speak to you from mine changing habits costs ostia and once you get it you have to maintain because if you do not return to diabetes again (it is not as easy as it seems !!).It is like when you sign up for the gym to go to lose weight that you end up leaving it ... !!, this costs nose, it is not to take it to a joke.
Another thing there are many people who have diabetes and do not know, I think the both percent of Hispanics is in 1 in 6 (I read it somewhere).

Good, I am one of those who had díbetes and I didn't know.I went to a routine and 301 review.
And the glycosity in 12.6 %, I was very scared, and I am with diet, exercise and metformin and garden, I have lowered the hemo to 7.4 % and the basal to 137, I am not controlled but it is already rare to seeA value above 200, and my quality of life has improved 100%.And I have lost 9kg in two months.

Diabetes is a disease that touches us and that destroys us, we have to take care of yourself, do not worry about medicating, I started with fast and slow insulin and now (I debuted in January 2023) I am only with oral medication.

Courage and strength.

hello.The garden you take is DPP?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/20/2023 12:14 a.m.

Joan111 said:
good night,

I got some in Social Security the following week and I got 200, today my doctor has already prescribed medication.

My question is ... why this accused elevation in a year?

in which part of the diabetic manual does it have to be gradually?

I have told my doctor that at the moment I will not medicate and try to go down with new life habits.

What do you think?

It seems bad to me.
Doctors do not study ten years of career to tell them that 200 glucose is not much because I have read people with 500 600. I will also take two laps to the apple for life and eat a lot of lettuce so as not to take a pill,That is something terrible !!

The greatest mistake when debuts is not to understand that you are a chronic patient for life and that if you do what doctors tell you, it will be the most successful 99% of the time.
That said, welcome to the forum and here there are incredible people who will help you directly or read cases of others.

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
08/20/2023 2:46 a.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

With care of food and exercise I have managed to lower it without medication.The doctor did not give credit.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/22/2023 11:49 a.m.

Joan111 said:
With care of food and exercise I have managed to lower it without medication.The doctor did not give credit.

If it is not indiscretion, what glycosilada have you had?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/22/2023 12:48 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Joan111 said:

congratulations.What exercises have you been doing?How have you handled food?zero carbo or low carbos?Have you taken apple vinegar?They say it helps

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/22/2023 5:33 p.m.

Of everything a little.First that there is a business around diabetes and doctors take a slice.And he still told me if you will not have to suffer that Spartan life.And that nothing.I have taken care and exercise.I even gave myself whims.Now I have returned a little to the streets but when it collapses to lead healthy life.Follow Enol Sierra and Frank Suárez and do not poison.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/22/2023 5:55 p.m.

Joan111 said:
of everything a little.First that there is a business around diabetes and doctors take a slice.And he still told me if you will not have to suffer that Spartan life.And that nothing.I have taken care and exercise.I even gave myself whims.Now I have returned a little to the streets but when it collapses to lead healthy life.Follow Enol Sierra and Frank Suárez and do not poison.

Surely there are doctors who could take a slice, but not all are the same.In some cases, the medicine is more than important in most cases, since it is a support for healthy diet and exercise.

The ideal is to achieve the right values ​​without medications, and if it is maintained for 6 months, it is considered in remission.

Have you used continuous glucose sensors?
What glycosylated values ​​are you handling?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/22/2023 6:58 p.m.

Follow the suggestions that everyone is pointing to you.Do not look more on the Internet.You need to know what type of diabetes it is.If it is the 2 with food control, exercise and metformin you will be able to have it under control.If it is type 1, you will need exogenous insulin to provide your body that your pancreas does not manufacture.Just as information, then you pay attention or not, I suggest you look for Dr. Bernstein where you talk about low foods, without extremisms.It served me and it serves me a lot.And of course, the more you move your body, the better, sedentary lifestyle and stress do not help at all with glycemic control.Here we have all gone through the same thing you are going through now.And here we continue.So encourage and above all he abandons that expression that you prefer to live less, but without medicating yourself.Nor can you imagine the medium and long -term effects of an uncontrolled diabetes.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
08/28/2023 9:34 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
follow the suggestions that everyone is pointing to you.Do not look more on the Internet.You need to know what type of diabetes it is.If it is the 2 with food control, exercise and metformin you will be able to have it under control.If it is type 1, you will need exogenous insulin to provide your body that your pancreas does not manufacture.Just as information, then you pay attention or not, I suggest you look for Dr. Bernstein where you talk about low foods, without extremisms.It served me and it serves me a lot.And of course, the more you move your body, the better, sedentary lifestyle and stress do not help at all with glycemic control.Here we have all gone through the same thing you are going through now.And here we continue.So encourage and above all he abandons that expression that you prefer to live less, but without medicating yourself.Nor can you imagine the medium and long -term effects of an un controlled diabetes.

it's true.It will be fine after leaving the medications or lowering them to the maximum if it is possible to control diabetes and glucose and glycosylated control figures are achieved ... but while the medication is important.And I know cases that with diet + exercises + metformin (in DB2) is not enough, there are already very advanced medications such as invokana, garden and others ... (of course with doctor's supervision) but the intention is to lower values ​​and controlThe disease, not to be the revenge.Not taking prescription medications is just a recipe for unnecessary complications.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/28/2023 10:25 a.m.

I did not take or take medication that only makes the body poison.People take it to give up and not change the lifestyle.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/28/2023 7 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.