{'en': 'I am new and with the glucose too high', 'es': 'Soy nuevo y con la glucosa demasiado alta'} Image

I am new and with the glucose too high

Joan111's profile photo   04/07/2023 1:09 a.m.

Type 1 diabetes cannot be revealed, it is an autoimmune disease, such as rheumatic arthritis, lupus and many others.In it, there are antibodies that attack the pancreas and destroy the cells that produce insulin, so there is simply no insulin and you have to put it because without insulin you cannot live.
That on the one hand.Type 2 db could "reverse" very much with a very low carbohydrate and daily physical exercise without skipping one day, but the most normal thing is that medication is needed since most of the time theObjective that is to reach a control the closest to that of a non -diabetic.
But you have already made a decision so if so and it is determined, I do not understand what questions and comment with the title that you put in your post.Obviously each one is free to do what he believes, he would miss more, but here we wrote people who carry a lot of Tpo with this and with the best of intentions and with a lotWe are not right, I think you have been wrong.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/26/2023 4:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joan111 said:
diabetic said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
apology.It was the doctor who told me not to medicate me.After the first diagnosis I already told him that he was not going to do it.Three months in the second analysis after having hit the anger for not having taken the medications.He retracted and told me if you do not have to lead that Spartan life.So stop waking me what will happen in my future.I will not respond to your comments.

Because of two endocrine I have the neuropathy, it was the third one that correctly diagnoses me .... and quiet man I do not intend to scare you, you will be scared when you diagnose it

hello.Could you explain a little (if you can) why did the first two endocrinologists fail?There are doctors who are wrong, so there is 2nd and 3rd opinion.Sometimes when doctors tell me or some relative and we doubt, we ask another doctor.There are occasions where the things they say make no sense or sounds bad and we like to clarify, Just in Case.

Because I was diagnosed with type 2 and it was a type3, and they sent me pills for several years, when I should have used insuliina from the first day

And do you think everyone will happen to us?

Unfortunately it happens frequently.Bad diagnosis because the tests or are expensive or the doctor is removed from the patient with two pills.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/26/2023 4:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

OSe said:
When you enter a forum on a certain disease it is supposed to tell your experience, inform yourself, ask for advice or request help.If everything is already known, and key decisions have already been made in this regard, such as not medicating, I find something meaningless to enter this community where we all try to help each other to the extent of our experience and possibilities.You remind me of another person who, not long ago, entered the forum trying, very persistently, convincing us all that type 1 diabetes was revertible only with taking care of each other.By the way, that pharmaceutical laboratories seek profitability of course.But not only with diabetes.

I told my experience.I do not try to convince anyone.I think it's more the opposite.Try to convince me that I will medicate if or if it is, except for any explanation what answers me

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
03/31/2024 5:27 a.m.

joyki said:
Joan111 said:
good night,

I got some in Social Security the following week and I got 200, today my doctor has already prescribed medication.

My question is ... why this accused elevation in a year?

in which part of the diabetic manual does it have to be gradually?

I have told my doctor that at the moment I will not medicate and try to go down with new life habits.

What do you think?

It seems bad to me.
Doctors do not study ten years of career to tell them that 200 glucose is not much because I have read people with 500 600. I will also take two laps to the apple for life and eat a lot of lettuce so as not to take a pill,That is something terrible !!

The greatest mistake when debuts is not to understand that you are a chronic patient for life and that if you do what doctors tell you, it will be the most successful 99% of the time.
That said, welcome to the forum and here there are incredible people who will help you directly or read cases of others.

If it seems wrong.Well, well.I am on my way to reverse.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
05/08/2024 1:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.