{'en': 'I am new and with the glucose too high', 'es': 'Soy nuevo y con la glucosa demasiado alta'} Image

I am new and with the glucose too high

Joan111's profile photo   04/07/2023 1:09 a.m.

@Joan111 Try, if you can, combine some weights, the muscle consumes many carbohydrates and helps lower blood blood glucose.
However, as we have told you, take the pin, at least the first month, as soon as you see that when you get up and postprandial blood glucose, you can try to regulate only with exercise and diet.But without pills you will not achieve it with such high values, your pancreas needs a little push.
Diabetes kills silently, but you have to be very badly controlled for many years.That is why it is important that you take the reins and try to regulate your glycemia level as soon as possible.
Do not be scared for a few weeks without control but do not bet everything on a diet and exercise, sometimes the pancreas is more touched than it seems and needs a stimulating pill for life.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/10/2023 9:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Joan111 Try, if you can, combine some weights, the muscle consumes many carbohydrates and helps lower blood glucose.
However, as we have told you, take the pin, at least the first month, as soon as you see that when you get up and postprandial blood glucose, you can try to regulate only with exercise and diet.But without pills you will not achieve it with such high values, your pancreas needs a little push.
Diabetes kills silently, but you have to be very badly controlled for many years.That is why it is important that you take the reins and try to regulate your glycemia level as soon as possible.
Do not be scared for a few weeks without control but do not bet on diet and exercise, sometimes the pancreas is more touched than it seems and needs a stimulating pill for life.

But I have heard that the side effects are terrible.Thank you.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 2:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Joan111 If you do not take metformin you can in the future develop those effects because your values ​​alone do not go down.
Surely in your family there is a history of diabetes.
It is a disease that wears out a lot, especially to type 1 diabetics, but you live with it and normal life is made in type 2 diabetics, the type 1 costs us more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2023 8:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Joan111 said:
ruthbia said:
@Joan11 tries, if you can, combine some weights, the muscle consumes many carbohydrates and helps lower glycemia inblood.
Do not be scared for a few weeks without control but do not bet on diet and exercise, sometimes the pancreas is more touched than it seems and needs a stimulating pill for life.

But I have heard that the side effects are terrible.Thank you.

Of metformin are not terrible !!!
Anyway much worse is to have high glucose.
Start with pills, cardio and strength and think that the pills will be a season if you do it well.
Here who burns sugar is the minute, so strength works apart from Cardio, you will see what you improve.
Walking is bread for today and hunger for tomorrow and if you make diet and lose weight, you will lose muscle too, so strength works !!

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/11/2023 9:57 a.m.

The effects of diabetes are always very worse than the possible medication.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/11/2023 10:04 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Welcome to the diabetes forum @Joan111!We are glad to have you among us.We understand that it can be a confusing and intimidating moment, but we are here to support you.

Regarding your question, diabetes is a chronic disease that can be caused by several factors, such as genetics, lifestyle and other risk factors.It is possible that your glucose level has increased in the last year due to changes in your lifestyle or other factors that can be difficult to identify without a more detailed analysis.

Regarding your decision not to make medications and change your lifestyle to treat your diabetes, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a personalized treatment plan that adapts to your health needs and objectives.

In this forum, you will find many members who have gone through similar experiences and can offer you advice and support to help you handle your diabetes effectively.We hope to see you participate in the discussions and share your story with us!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/11/2023 11:28 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Isabelbota said:
@Joan111
The test is glycosylated hemoglobin.It measures glucose average in 3 months and is what is usually used to determine diabetes.In cases of 120/130, the glycosilada would be decisive to see if it has been a specific value or there are already diabetes.With 200 fasting it is clear, but glycars give an idea of ​​the level to which you are.
It is normal for you to be scared, it happens to everyone.But the effects of diabetes, which are effectively very dangerous, can take us to the other neighborhood or leave us in this with a shitty quality of life, which is even worse, do not occur from one day to another, they are long term, withWhat you have time to react.
Try to change your doctor or make an appointment, but face -to -face.You tell him that you are very nervous and explain to you.And as they have told you, you have to go down, with what I would start with medication and when you are at normal levels already decide what you do.
What they have prescribed is metformin (classic for type 2 diabetes, helps a lot) and another thing that makes glucose eliminated by urine.I do not understand the second but there will be many people in the forum to take it and I can give you opinion.
The only thing is that you do not leave it, go to the doctor, trust their criteria and medication, control your diet and try to move as much as possible.
And if you can get a glucometer and strips to see your advances, better.In Amazon there are many at a reasonable price.
You know, against concern, action.😉

I have an appointment for next Monday, I asked him for mail that I want all the results of the analysis and he has not answered me.When I have the visit, I suppose it will give them to you.Thank you for your interest, you are very kind, because seeing a you tube and with contradictions you are scratching me even more

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 2:36 p.m.

fer said:
Welcome to the diabetes forum @Joan111!We are glad to have you among us.We understand that it can be a confusing and intimidating moment, but we are here to support you.

Regarding your question, diabetes is a chronic disease that can be caused by several factors, such as genetics, lifestyle and other risk factors.It is possible that your glucose level has increased in the last year due to changes in your lifestyle or other factors that can be difficult to identify without a more detailed analysis.

Regarding your decision not to make medications and change your lifestyle to treat your diabetes, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a personalized treatment plan that adapts to your health needs and objectives.

In this forum, you will find many members who have gone through similar experiences and can offer you advice and support to help you handle your diabetes effectively.We hope to see you participate in the discussions and share your story with us!

Thank you so much.Very kind.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 2:39 p.m.

@Joan11, pay attention to your doctor.YouTubers can be dangerous.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2023 2:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Joan111 said:

I have an appointment for next Monday, I asked him for mail that I want all the results of the analysis and he has not answered me.When I have the visit, I suppose it will give them to you.Thank you for your interest, you are very kind, because seeing a you tube and with contradictions is scratching me even more

Yes, don't look at YouTube.All the information you need can be found in this forum, which is reliable.I have learned (and I learn) a lot here and it also serves as moral support when I see that I am not the only one.Internet in general can go crazy.

isabelbota
04/11/2023 3:19 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joan111 said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@Joan111
The test is glycosylated hemoglobin.It measures glucose average in 3 months and is what is usually used to determine diabetes.In cases of 120/130, the glycosilada would be decisive to see if it has been a specific value or there are already diabetes.With 200 fasting it is clear, but glycars give an idea of ​​the level to which you are.
It is normal for you to be scared, it happens to everyone.But the effects of diabetes, which are effectively very dangerous, can take us to the other neighborhood or leave us in this with a shitty quality of life, which is even worse, do not occur from one day to another, they are long term, withWhat you have time to react.
Try to change your doctor or make an appointment, but face -to -face.You tell him that you are very nervous and explain to you.And as they have told you, you have to go down, with what I would start with medication and when you are at normal levels already decide what you do.
What they have prescribed is metformin (classic for type 2 diabetes, helps a lot) and another thing that makes glucose eliminated by urine.I do not understand the second but there will be many people in the forum to take it and I can give you opinion.
The only thing is that you do not leave it, go to the doctor, trust their criteria and medication, control your diet and try to move as much as possible.
And if you can get a glucometer and strips to see your advances, better.In Amazon there are many at a reasonable price.
You know, against concern, action.😉

I have an appointment for next Monday, I asked him for mail that I want all the results of the analysis and he has not answered me.When I have the visit, I suppose it will give them to you.Thank you for your interest, you are very kind, because seeing a you tube and with contradictions is scratching me even more

Yes, don't look at YouTube.All the information you need can be found in this forum, which is reliable.I have learned (and I learn) a lot here and it also serves as moral support when I see that I am not the only one.Internet in general can go crazy.

He is coming back.I will not look more, on Monday I tell you.Thanks Again

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 3:45 p.m.

regina said:
@Joan11, pay attention to your doctor.YouTubers can be dangerous.

Yes, I have noticed, in addition to many lacking degree and for consultations then they charge you.Thank you

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 3:47 p.m.

Well, I disagree, you have on YouTube the Channels Themedifitnes and Deporte Mayor de Enol Sierra that are 2 machines, especially Enol and there is no one who knows more than diabetes.
In this forum you can also find contradictions, which has not done well, and one has read something in a place and you read the opposite.
I recommend 100% bigger sport of Enol Sierra

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/11/2023 11:24 p.m.

The truth is that Enol knows but I had to stop following him because he received an amazing spam mail 🙈

But who likes this system of wearing networks, brings a lot of info, I stress me haha

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/12/2023 10:43 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

otabol said:
Well I disagree, you have on YouTube the themedifitnes and sport channels of Enol Sierra that are 2 machines, especially Enol and there is no one who knows more than diabetes.
In this forum you can also find contradictions, which has not done well, and one has read something in a place and you read the opposite.

For me it is not about opinions.Contradictions I mean that someone says can eat pineapple and another no.And then yes, they are prepared.To me, with all respects, I am not inspired by a coach in nutrition.Instead an endocrinologist yes.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/12/2023 12:22 p.m.

Joan111 said:
otabol said:
Well I discrete, you have on YouTube the channels Themedifitnes and sport major of Enol Sierra that are 2 machines, especially Enol andThere is no one who knows more than diabetes.

For me it is not about opinions.Contradictions I mean that someone says can eat pineapple and another no.And then yes, they are prepared.To me, with all respects, I am not inspired by a coach in nutrition.Instead an endocrinologist yes.
I started 2 years ago with this, 12% glycosilada a barbarity !!!!
I looked listened to and in the end I followed Enol's advice.
I have not hired him, he gives you the brushstrokes then your elijes, pay or investigate those brushstrokes on your own.
Today on an empty stomach 85/95 I do not take any medication, if there is a birthday as a cake, if I have beer and get drunk, nothing happens you can skip the diet, the important thing is the global.Nor is it a diet is a lifestyle change.
I try to go to the gym 3 days per week but I can not even one, the glucose does not shoot, when I go to the header heading almost almost explained things ......
I have saved me.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/13/2023 1:22 a.m.

otabol said:
Joan111 said:
otabol said:
otabol said:

I started 2 years ago with this, 12% glycosilada a barbarity !!!!
I looked listened to and in the end I followed Enol's advice.
I have not hired him, he gives you the brushstrokes then your elijes, pay or investigate those brushstrokes on your own.
Today on an empty stomach 85/95 I do not take any medication, if there is a birthday as a cake, if I have beer and get drunk, nothing happens you can skip the diet, the important thing is the global.Nor is it a diet is a lifestyle change.
I try to go to the gym 3 days per week but I can not even one, the glucose does not shoot, when I go to the header heading almost almost explained things ......
I have saved me.

Forgive, but I have to tell you that it has not saved you inol.You have saved yourself, to carry healthy habits and be clear about what you can and you can't do.

I am type 1, I don't know that guy from anything, I am also controlled, I also drink alcohol when I owe, also as some things that I should not occasionally.

Our diabetes is ours and we manage it.No one else.Because it is we who will suffer the consequences of not doing it correctly.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/13/2023 10:04 a.m.

@Otabol @sandman
I give the two reason.It all depends on us and only on us, but it is true that when one begins and is lost, foreign aid is very good, call yourself Enol, forum, doctors (the one who has that luck) or whatever.Finding something that guides you to how to start gives you life.

isabelbota
04/13/2023 10:08 a.m.

Well, when I say that I have saved me inol .... it is clear that I have done it.
But if I would have followed my doctor's advice I would not have come here.
Diet and exercise, but exercise just walking that strength uploads sugar !!!And the diet a standard paper.Of course pills
Seeing Enol, and investigating on my own later I saw how to make a change, more than a diet.
I saw that the sugar goes down but rises again, you are not solving the problem.
I understood that if you lose weight, you lose muscle, which is the one who eats glucose.
And so I could continue until tomorrow ........
In the end to address the disease you have to understand it, why things happen and thus be able to solve them.
I have learned a lot about my type 2 diabetes.
I believe that new people, or that after years do not improve with what they do should take an eye and then decide to change something or continue doing the same.
My personal case I have gone from debuting 12% to be without medication in 5.2%

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/13/2023 12:45 p.m.

By the way, I do not think that nutrition

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/13/2023 12:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.