{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

You must wait, the same is no place today, when there is a place they already admit you, but the Glucose Diret download it the same, so when you put permission you put it to your liking and this is already

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/13/2023 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The issue that I do not keep values ​​is what happened in the free3 when I tried it and it was one of the things I preferred on 2. Yes, that the graph comes out, but maybe I want to know how much I was before eating, I looked at him but I don't remember and the graph is not known exactly.
It seems to me a delay that there is no widget as in Diabox to be able to see it on the screen, because if in the end you have to look opening the app is not won at all about scanning.
How bad is Abbot with apps!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/13/2023 7:39 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, I was going to ask that I have that with Diabox with Widget.With free 2 updated tb can be put widget?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/13/2023 7:41 p.m.

meginer said:
yes, I was going to ask because I have that with diabox with widget.With free 2 updated tb you can put widget?

Well what they tell us here is that no

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/13/2023 10:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For what I am seeing, I am ruin these from Abbott.Not a sad widget that expedite us reading, Pot what I see or can be calibrate and to top it up being continuous reading for minutes nor does the positive or negative difference appear with the previous reading only one simple arrow.
That you want to tell you I was excited and I planned to desist a diabox but seen what I have seen I will have to update but I will continue guiding me with Diabox that this app does give me what I am looking for.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/13/2023 10:58 p.m.

@Andrespmat I have succeeded!I have to try it well because "speak" and I don't know how to remove it ... and it doesn't mark me the same (one less tad) than the freestyle, I will have to calibrate it ...
But for what I wanted ... great!

By the way ... what do the "goose" have lowered an app called Shuggah for iOS.I don't know if someone has tried it, but be careful ... because the sensor has disconnected me, I had no alarms ... I thought I had to take it out just put ... a chaos.
From "Chiripa" I have fixed it because I have installed what you have told me @Andrespmat

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/13/2023 11:09 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz

Hahahahaha if he speaks can tell you glucose, that in cycling is fine, I know it deactivates it, the two calibrations always nail it with the capillary, and it lasts one day more than that of Abbott,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/13/2023 11:46 p.m.

From what you comment, you have to update the app with better functionalities, so that you can replace Diabox, Glucose Direct and other DIY alternatives

Someone who uses it as a follower and not as a master, could say that such experience.

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
10/16/2023 1:42 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Hello very good, have you told me about this G-Watch Wear App for Samsug know it?

loretokin's profile photo
loretokin
10/17/2023 11:35 p.m.

Yes, I have used it to see Diabox on the clock a Samnsung G4

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/18/2023 9:53 a.m.

Loretokin said:
Hi very good have told me about this g-watch wear app app for Samsug do you know it?

I am the one I am currently using in a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

I use it with Diabox and with it you can see the glucose minute by minute on the clock without looking at the mobile or having to scan.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/18/2023 11:40 a.m.

Is it mandatory to update the LibreLink application?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/19/2023 2:40 p.m.

I've been updating for a week ... I lose the signal more frequently than before ... and the mobile battery doesn't even tell you ... anyone else?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/19/2023 3:19 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I am still going on the Play Store version 2.8, how do you download it, where?

diabestico
10/19/2023 6:41 p.m.

diabetic said:
I still have the version 2.8, as I downloaded, where?

I don't know if I'm wrong but iOS have only been updated.Android looks that they are not yet being updated.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/19/2023 6:44 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
diabetic said:
It continues to come out in the play store the version 2.8, as downloaded, where?

I don't know if I'm wrong but iOS have only been updated.Android looks that they are not yet being updated.

Thank you

diabestico
10/19/2023 7:13 p.m.

Silviagrz said:
I've been updating for a week ... I pose the signal more frequently than before ... and the mobile battery doesn't even tell you ... anyone else?

It also happened to me that the signal is lost much more, in the battery the truth that I have not noticed.Anyway, I have uninstalled the application and when it installs it “it returns to the previous version” until a new sensor starts.Be careful that all data are lost unless you are connected to Libreview.Now I am also using glucose direct that is going pretty good ...

hzahza's profile photo
hzahza
10/19/2023 9:33 p.m.

DM3 desde 2014| FreeStyle Libre 2 | Lantus/Novorapid

Has anyone with Android and the free app of the free 2 can already be updated?I still have no version 2.10 available, yesterday I called Abbott and they told me that I would arrive, that they were doing it by waves, but I do not know anyone who has access to the new version.I have tried from the mobiles of my children and husband, and neither is available to them in the Play Store.They are taking a long time, right?

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/21/2023 10:15 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I update yesterday, and last week I updated to Android 14, because I got the update of the system and took advantage of how it works, for the moment without news regarding the previous version.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
10/21/2023 12:46 p.m.

txitxo said:
I update yesterday, and last week I updated to Android 14, because I got the update of the system and took advantage to see how it works, for the moment without news with respect to respectto the previous version.

In your play store you get version 2.10.1?

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
10/21/2023 10:35 p.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.