{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

ottawa said:
"Event record" 335 came out that I would say it is not so relevant because it seems to me is when it does not read well that happens very often and you have to retire the NFC with the sensor until you hear that the reading has gone well, because that does notThey have put any paste but I am trembling because the one I have in reserve is the same manufacturing lot, in short I hope to be lucky with which I am going to put on, thanks
>

In the first sensor that I put on the new system I spent the same as you, they replaced me the sensor which was fine, the others that I had in Stop were also good among them that I was wearing, if it is true that sometimesIt is disconnected, especially when I do sports on the mountain, I don't know why but the single is connected again.
I disconnect Diabox, I am testing the free freestyle 2 that works alone to see if it goes better since Diabox also disconnected and so that the two are disconnected, I prefer to go with one and try to see how.

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
11/21/2023 12:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A question ... or several ...
Of all the people who read in this forum, how many works the Freestyle application after the last update? ...
It does not seem very correct by this laboratory to make an update with poor improvements and that it no longer works well in mobiles in which it was previously working, I understand that our autonomies are paying for these sensors large sums of money for the service fudge thatThey are giving us ...
I am wrong, but I do not understand that we have to resort to other types of applications or even have to buy another mobile that is compatible with your "exquisite" update.
I said .... How many works without additives?

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
11/24/2023 8:03 p.m.

It works for me the same as always, another thing is that he lacks improving things.I now forget to scan and I have the alarm every 8 hours.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
11/24/2023 8:10 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

tollo said:
works for me the same, another thing is that he lacks improving things.I now forget to scan and I have the alarm every 8 hours.

Great .... congratulations to you and all the lucky ones .... which I think we should be all users ... without exceptions.

Javierladez
11/24/2023 8:24 p.m.

Javierlaladez said:
tollo said:
works the same as always, another thing is that he lacks improving things.I now forget to scan and I have the alarm every 8 hours.

Great .... congratulations to you and all the lucky ones .... which I think we should be all users ... without exceptions.

Javierlaladez said:
Javierlaladez said:
a question ... or several ...
Of all the people who read in this forum, how many works the Freestyle application after the last update? ...
It does not seem very correct by this laboratory to make an update with poor improvements and that it no longer works well in mobiles in which it was previously working, I understand that our autonomies are paying for these sensors large sums of money for the service fudge thatThey are giving us ...
I am wrong, but I do not understand that we have to resort to other types of applications or even have to buy another mobile that is compatible with your "exquisite" update.

I am doing well, another thing is that they would have to improve it, for example the voice function

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
11/24/2023 8:36 p.m.

Javierlaladez said:
a question ... or several ...

Well, this is the third one that I put with the update ... and is being the worst.Toooooodo is disconnected.A disaster!If I don't scan, I don't know how much I have (as if I was without update) but with the addition of ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/24/2023 10:48 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I have not updated it.I continue with the one before.I have Diabox and I do very well.I have a clock and with the update I could not see glycemia on my bracelet so I continue as it was.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/24/2023 10:51 p.m.

meginer said:
I have not updated it.I continue with the one before.I have Diabox and I do very well.I have a clock and with the update I could not see glycemia on my bracelet so I continue as it was.

If of course, I have also had to return to an earlier version of LibreLink, that's what it is, to know how many users have thrown us out of the normal use of the sensors which we continue to pay for taxes for such poor operation after this update.... thanks to those who tell you, ..

Javierladez
11/24/2023 11:40 p.m.

I am doing well, I do not disconnect much.Of course, like everyone else, I think that the app is quite improvable and I let Abbot know in the mail I sent them.
Nor does it give me compatibility with Diabox.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/24/2023 11:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My daughter gives better values ​​than with the previous app, they approach those of the glucometer much more, although it is often disconnected and has to continue scanning.But, in general, much better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2023 12:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have it together with Diabox and one of them is rarely disconnected, Diabox I think it has been disconnected once (it usually happens to me once or twice with each sensor) and the free about 4 or 5 times in what I carry withThe sensor (I have to change it on Wednesday).Of course, it continues to mark me above, between 20 and I do not know how much because I have ended up losing, but almost 100, depending on the glucose it has (the higher, the more difference with the capillary).

cgs's profile photo
cgs
11/25/2023 9:28 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I have it as formerly and I forget to scan when using Diabox.
I see that the reader approaches in his measures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2023 9:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Without problems with the new update, I only carry it for the official theme of my endocrine monitoring, my header app is still glucose direct

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
11/26/2023 3:46 p.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

Good, on my part, comment that I change my sensor and I am equally evil, I have to scan either with LibreLink or with Diabox, without alarms and without constant monitoring in both, in short I believe that the update in addition to bad "annoying"Diabox that with its improvable things worked very well until these last 2 sensors, I haveAPP also that I believe does not take into account the opinions of diabetic people when making them faints impossible to be so simplones, then I will send you an email to give them my opinion or rather my complaints, I will put them "to the broth"Greetings and thanks.

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
11/26/2023 11:06 p.m.

"Quote" Rel = "Ottawa" & Gt; good, on my part comment that I change your sensor and I am equally evil, I have to scan either with LibreLink or with Diabox, without alarms and without constant monitoring in both, in short II think the update in addition to bad "annoying" that with its improvable things worked very well until these last 2 sensors, I haveThe people of Abbott how bad they are developing their apps that I think they do not take into account the opinions of diabetic people when making them impossible to be impossible, then I will send you an email to give them my opinion or rather myComplaints, I'm going to put them "greetings" greetings and thanks.

Completely agree with your opinion.

Javierladez
11/26/2023 11:11 p.m.

It will also depend on the mobile, because Diabox has not bothers me, I am doing very well, it does not disconnect and the alarms sound to me.It is rare for each one to happen to each one.
I already wrote to Abbot telling him the failures of his app.

isabelbota
11/27/2023 4:26 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Without understanding much of Telefonia ... I am very clear that if I make an application to be used by a mobile, I will have to do it for everyone, or at least for the immense majority, the incompatibility should be something anecdotic ... and withMore reason is a health issue ....
This update is to put it gently a fudge.

Javierladez
11/27/2023 4:43 p.m.

If I totally agree that Abbot apps are very bad.A pity, really.
What I meant is that it is not going wrong with all mobile phones.And it is not because it is the good or bad mobile because mine is a mid -range xiaomi, very normal.

isabelbota
11/27/2023 5:19 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
If I totally agree that Abbot's app are very bad.A pity, really.
What I meant is that it is not going wrong with all mobile phones.And it is not because it is the good or bad mobile because mine is a mid -range xiaomi, very normal.

I have tried two different one of them Xiaomi ... and nothing, I had to return to the applied application to the update.

Javierladez
11/27/2023 5:25 p.m.

Hello everyone, until the last day I was a happy man with my diabox ... I automatically update the freeLink and from the 17th I have changed 4 sensors.With none of them the diabox has worked for me, but it is that in the LibreLink with none the alarms have worked and I have to scan because it loses the signal all the time.In Abbott the sensors are limited to me ... from there you do not take them out.
I tried to settle an old version of LibreLink but when installing it I couldn't open it ... if someone can tell me how I would appreciate it.
Since installing the sensor with the new live update in a state of constant anxiety and at night I put the alarm clock to measure myself ...

Thanks and forgive my "relief"

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/27/2023 7:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.