{'en': 'DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2', 'es': 'Dieta 1500 kcal semanal básica DM2'} Image

DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2

Crash's profile photo   11/27/2023 1:46 a.m.

@Crash, that seafood warmth must be death.How lucky the platforms you make.
My parents had a restaurant and I had to cook a lot, but now I don't do anything, everything to the micro.
I agree with you that the traditional dishes are the unsurpassed, .. Fill hake, baked kiss, Catalan lobster, stuffed chipins, beautiful in roll .. What do you take advantage of!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2023 9:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Crash that of sin .... what are you going to tell me.Since they put the Panettone on sale ... it is irresistible, because my boy loves and is not diabetic ... so I have the temptation as soon as I open the breakfast closet.
I left a gap beating yesterday and today I go hiccup.But I have food in a restaurant by a Neapolitan friend who has a Michelin star ... So ... in the afternoon I will see large numbers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/06/2023 1:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Crash
Eye with juices, they are a glycemic pump.If you get to have a sensor, it gives you a heart attack to see the curve ... 🤣🤣
(By the way, one advice, do not buy anything that does not indicate the carbos that it carries, unless you know what you do)
However, if you take a reasonable amount of chocolate at 85% the body does not find out.
Liquids the worst, do not make digestion and absorb and rise like lightning.In fact they are the best for hypos.
That is why the watermelon, which is practically water and sugar goes so badly.
I can't take a watermelon but a small ice cream from time to time I have not taken many hydrates in food.Things that seem rare, but having fat they rise slowly.
The thing is that if you could buy a sensor you don't see what you would learn ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/06/2023 4:48 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well thanks for the good advice: Smile: I will take them into account.
The truth is that I miss natural liquefied juices but I will get the idea, there is no other.

Another thing that happens to me for a long time is to see something sweet in a bakery that enters your eyes but then when you test it you are "Meeeeh, it has nothing special, it is pure sugar".It is difficult to find simple things that are a 10 when the tests.And a little I take advantage of that currently when I spend this type of business, I tell myself that it is sure that it is not as good as it appears.

These days I am already thinking about Lamb's back, which is usually a classic on these upcoming dates.That never disappoints.I think that over the years I am unfortunate to be a sweet tooth and my tastes are more inclined towards other flavors.I was spent with the merenged milk ice cream, which was one of my favorites, I ended up exhausting that flavor.Well, that I see that I will have to focus on the acorn ham and stop nonsense: smiley:

Sorry for gastronomic wet dreams.

Today a gray day.I have stroked a couple of dogs on my afternoon walk and in my single -plate menu I have included eggs on this morning by the chickens of a friend, fresh pork sausages and lettuce, tomato and carrot salad.I have not fulfilled walking goals to rest my foot a little.And today I thought of fasting because this morning I had a stomach pain and I had to take a chamomile, but when I have seen my eggs recently put on my mind.More of the same, I have not enjoyed everything that awaited me.I guess I am a little bored of everything in general.

Tomorrow I will keep trying.Enjoy everything that makes you happy!

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/06/2023 8:01 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Bualaaaa, what a diet, thankfully they have changed it.
I would tell you several things, first buy a cheap glucometer on Amazon and look at the fasting glucose, before eating and 2 hours later and you take that data to the endocrine.
Second Find out about Frank Suarez's 3x1 diet in Google, there is a lot of information to start that diet and identify food is good for the glucometer.The first week would eliminate 90% but 100 the hydrates.
Third, walking is good, do not leave it but it is a complement, it is more important to train strength.
Fourth and last, it takes magnesium and potassium to improve insulin response and blood pressure, citrate, not the cheap (oxide) that is not absorbed.
Greetings and encouragement.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/11/2023 1:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

I take note and thanks @otabol.

Today sedentary except for some homework.Tomorrow touches walk and bike, I will make two sessions.

Today I woke up famous and made a tremendous salad of Roman lettuce, cooked lentils, tomato, carrot, nuts, chia, tuna in olive oil and vinaigrette.Powerful breakfast at about 7h with which I expected to be super satiated.Which, seen the graph, did not produce a high peak.

At about 11, I had a bit of Gusa and decided to reward the end of the book I was reading with a long American coffee and a splash of milk.Not happy with this I decided to accompany the coffee with two toast (80 grs) of whole wheat bar with garlic and butter.Well, what a roasted that I have been in the LibreLink: neutral: the climb has been worthy of Chimo Bayo.

Already entered the afternoon (17:50, today rare schedules) needed some protein and I have grilled four lamb ribs.Which have starred in an up an hour later but nothing to do with the toast with butter.

Finally, at about 10pm I have taken a natural yogurt with sweetener, two nuts and some chia seeds.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 12:07 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

There are foods that in principle on paper would not have to raise glucose but they do.Each body reacts in a way what is doing well to another can go wrong.
Frank Suarez is based on that in Sundieta, for example he commented that he did not eat pork because for his body it was a "aggressor" food that the glucose raised.
That is why it is fine measuring glucose and seeing that it feels better or worse.
According to their diet are 3 parts of "good" food and a part of "bad" food
I breakfast oatmeal and do not feel bad despite its load of hydrates, each body each person ..... You have to understand yourself

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/17/2023 11:45 a.m.

By the way, you can at home take some water carafes (which the oil is very expensive) and make things with them, according to your state flexions against the table, wall or soil, squats in a chair or without it .....
Without killing you, look for strength exercises "at home" and you can inform yourself a lot on the Enol Sierra channel.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
12/17/2023 11:48 a.m.

I am fatal to me the lamb and the red meats.The pig well.
Of the legumes, the lentils rise a lot;I have no problems with beans, habits or chickpeas.
The potatoes, of any of SUA forms, are an uncontrollable rush.
The best for me, cooked vegetable and grilled white fish.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/17/2023 1:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The weekend I tend to be less structured with meals and schedules, something that was not so conscious or was more common.
This is not easy, but leaving meals more or less random as I have been doing almost all my life I think is not going to work for being skilled by opening the fridge and with two little things look for a recipe.Now I have "Dyslexia Neveríl", since I still don't know how to apply what suits me with respect to all foods.That is why I focus more on eating protein that I know is not going to do any ravages with glucose.

I have to organize and structure a series of dishes that work with diabetes especially for the days or weekends like this, those in which I do not feel like or leave home or the "emotional hunger" appears as a steppe wolf.Today, for example, I have not had breakfast and eaten at 4:45 p.m. Chicken rust, without potatoes, without bread, without wine ... and less bad than dessert had no stir, because if I don't use it.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 5:09 p.m.

@Crash
The wine does not raise blood glucose, it goes down to almost all.Because you take a glass of wine with the chicken, nothing will happen to you.And you have a sensor to check it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/17/2023 9:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@crash
The wine does not raise blood glucose, it goes down to almost all.Because you take a glass of wine with the chicken, nothing will happen to you.And you have a sensor to check it.

Ah no, I was just "howling a little to the moon."The truth is that I do not usually drink at home.In fact I do not usually drink, but from time to time I do not mind raising a drink like a few days ago while cooking or on some special occasion.
I think I have much better to drink or drink sporadically than not smoking.Some Havana will have to fall into these parties.I guess not swallowing the smoke will not be as negative as cigarettes.
Anyway, I only shared my thoughts with you.

Greetings: Smile:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 10:58 p.m.

The afternoon peaks reflect today's postprandial increases after the chicken first 16:45 and at 20:22 Natural yogurt with chia, oatmeal 15 grs and an apple.

Yesterday at the last minute I was hungry and took a couple of cold milk glasses and some nuts as well as today at 00:30.If I am awake at this time I have a tendency to eat something and I am seeing that both yesterday and today my glucose is over 80 will have something to do with?I don't know, maybe I have eaten little and it is normal to be hungry.

On the other hand, tomorrow I will try to do several parallel glucometer and sensor tests to check the accuracy of the latter.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/18/2023 12:55 a.m.

@Crash, perfect curve

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/19/2023 4:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@crash, perfect curve

Do not believe, if we saw the real curve would be 40 points above those values.
The sensor gave me values ​​lower than the real ones.I did several parallel tests with glucometer and in all cases the sensor always gave about 40 points less than the glucometer.Thus they create a feeling of false reality and everyone happy and happy with their sensor.I have already removed it because I have already seen what I had to do and I also find it annoying to carry that river on my arm.

Yes, that many will be great and making your mental adjustments, the sensor will be well, but I am a "uncle vinegars", I complain about everything and I am still young to become a cyborg because I rename this device whileDo not give reliable data.

In my case as DM2 it is clear to me that now my health depends on the daily diet and exercise, staying in the right weight, being healthy and for the moment to take the metformin, there is no more.All that work that I have not done in recent years is my turn to recover it with effort and discipline.As external help at some point, I will use the glucometer and reactive strips.

Today American coffee breakfast with very little milk (100 ml), cinnamon, sweetener and a drop of vanilla extract.Lunch has consisted of veal stew with vegetables and peas.Dinner will probably be a salad.Exercise already done, today 40 minutes walk.

If you want to see more curves you tell me and I already send you a photo of mine because what are curves of the sensor you will no longer see here: wink:

Greetings, hoping that your day has been better than mine.

Link style = "Max-Width: 300px;

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/19/2023 6:51 p.m.

The truth is that my diet has been oscillating between 1800 Kcal and some days also less than 1200 kcal.Today for example I have not reached 1000 kcal.A few days ago I stamped on the theme of some excess during the Christmas holidays but I have already returned to the deficit and I have seen negative numbers in my weight by having recovered the walks that I left a little aside these days.
When you see that these new exercise and diet routines are the only alternative because there is no other than clinging to them and stopping nonsense.

Link Style = "Max-Width: 300px;

Crash's profile photo
Crash
01/08/2024 11:30 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
crash said:
today for example I got up famous since yesterday I had dinner early.Well, I have already used half of the 1500 kcal of the day at breakfast and I have taken the metformin.Then I have gone to walk 40 minutes since I read not long ago that if you exercise after eating, the body takes advantage of that glucose that accumulates in the blood as energy and thus the blood glucose level is lowered.

I tell you my super breakfast.I was left over 20 that q0 grs of lentils of a previous garrison and I have done it with stifrite onion in very little oil with some pieces of grilled chicken breast (150 grs).Integral spelled bread 25 grs.Lettuce, carrot, radish, chia, apple vinegar and very little olive oil.No salt.Then I have taken a decaffeinate with a bit of semi -skimmed (100ml)

The idea to eat is broccoli and steamed green and then sauteed with very little soy sauce (without salt, since I add soy) about 250 grs and the 150 grs of chicken chicken breast that has left me over this morning.

This afternoon I still have time and a half pending exercise.

At night, as I will be at the limit of the 1500 kcal because I will take one or two Poché or Hard eggs with a can of tuna or mussels in pickle.Without HC.

What do you think?

Well, if you are able to continue thus weight loss.The calories take them from more to less, as it should be.And the lentils are going very well in diabetes, at least they don't give me picos.And yes, walking after eating is great to go down.And the rest of the meals are very good.

They have sent you a 1500kc diet, because I imagine you have a few kilos.If you lose weight, you improve diabetes, your pancreas will have to work less.
Now, you are exercising a lot and that I don't think your endocrine is taken into account.I am not a supporter of sudden changes of weight, among other things for ketosis.
You have to eat a little more.And make about 5 meals a day.Your diet has an Anglo -Saxon influence, before they were all like that, I think it should adapt more to your tastes.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/09/2024 12:23 a.m.

juance said:

They have sent you a 1500kc diet, because I imagine you have a few kilos.If you lose weight, you improve diabetes, your pancreas will have to work less.

Indeed, giving up overweight is always positive.

juansolo said:
I am not a supporter of sudden changes of weight, among other things for ketosis.

The truth is that no endocrine is attending to me, which I asked.The header was sent to a nurse from the same health center who wanted to act as an endocrine but who already gave me a wrong diet and on the second visit although it was another nurse the only thing he did was control of weight and request methat made me blood tension control and prior to dinner.These values ​​have been correcting me and the weight is controlling weekly.I have currently lowered about 5 kilos for two months, which I don't think it's something excessive or abrupt.It has been quite easy so far.But they are the first, the simplest.I continue in this dynamic since I want results and improve my health in all aspects.Glucose levels are still in a reasonable DM2 range, I regularly regular hair tests.So I already skipped the previous visit to the nurse since for that trip I do not need saddlebags and so I do not saturo the public health system.At the end of the month I have to see my doctor to see progress and ask for new analysis and there will be the work to date.

The truth is that I am not doing excessive exercise, walking one or two hours a few days (not all) is more than reasonable.I already tell you that a few days I have not gone out of laziness or because I had a painful heel but I try to leave more days that has less pain or not, something hurts at these ages and cannot be the excuse for not doing what we shoulddo.

juansolo said:
you have to eat a little more.And make about 5 meals a day.Your diet has an Anglo -Saxon influence, before they were all like that, I think it should adapt more to your tastes.

I have tried this that indicates on other occasions and does not go with me.I feel much better, my body transmits it to me like this, when as less and when I am hungry.With respect to the meal style it is clear that I have had to make changes and carry a healthier diet, little by little I will draw lines so that my food tastes and what suits me to eat go in a parallel but now what interests me is to beThe least possible and focus on reaching a healthy weight.In fact, yesterday (17:30) to today (20:30) I have fasting 27 hours and it has sat me great, I have taken a couple of green and chamomile tea infusions to cope with it but it has been simple.I have broken the fast with some oats with nuts that I soaked yesterday and natural yogurt.I have been well and I continue with the intermittent fast while I feel good with it.For a chronic indisciplined like I carry out these dynamics it is positively positive and if I also see results when I get on the scale, better than better.

I also continue playing the bonoloto because of being able to continue with the diet from the Bahamas but that is another story, there is also xD also live

Crash's profile photo
Crash
01/10/2024 9:22 p.m.

27 -hour fast.By God you are making Taliban.
Care or ketosis, if you start noticing digestive problems, take some bicarbonate, counteract acetone.
And be careful with hypoglycemia, if you are many hours without eating and with meformin.You can have sugar drops.
Follow the song ... Despacito.
The most important thing is the constancy, and you are on the right track.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/10/2024 9:41 p.m.

A advice (for me) you don't have why you would at home, in the end you fall into temptation.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/10/2024 9:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.