{'en': 'DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2', 'es': 'Dieta 1500 kcal semanal básica DM2'} Image

DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2

Crash's profile photo   11/27/2023 1:46 a.m.

As I commented on another thread, I proceed to post the diet they have given me.It has been a bit weird that there is so much fruit and so much bread, and even jam at breakfasts.Anyway, as a good ignorant that I am in this matter of diabetes I share the data to see what you think.Although this well -made diet will clearly be much better for my health than the power style that I have taken in recent times, that is clear, I will not be more papist than the Pope.Even so, some details generate doubts in case they have given me a generic diet to lose weight and not specifically oriented to diabetics.P.D: @Rosquilla, look at it if you agree, you already tell me.Greetings

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/27/2023 1:46 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

I don't see her.
Bread and fruit in all meals, which go up a lot ...
The bread I only take it at breakfast, because I don't know how to have breakfast without bread.And the fruit when I am with hiccups, to trace it, otherwise, insured.
Pasta, paella, fried potatoes ... They are foods that go wrong.I don't tell you not to take them, but sporadically, not every week.
I definitely don't see your diet ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/27/2023 7:30 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

What a non -diet nonsense!The endocrine was wrong with a drawer.He has taken the universal diet 30 years ago, instead of one for updated diabetics.

I would not take bread (except protein bread and only for breakfast), fruit (at most a piece per day), pasta, rice, jam, Frankfurt or Avecrem sausages.

Breakfast, all hydrates, without protein, to give you a man peak in the morning.

And what do you tell me about dinners?All have two dishes with protein:

An egg past by water + grilled sole
tortilla + rebozing hake
Melon with ham+ cow fillet (and tip plus dessert fruit)

You are going to spend your life at the purchase and cooking.I don't understand.

I would look for another opinion.And not of an endocrine, but of a nutritionist.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/27/2023 11:31 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

It almost gives me something by reading it.It is not like mine although something looks like but the Avecrem (Puaj) those fried potatoes and the batters, the sausages and the carbohydrate battery .... I do not understand.
The one I do is more generic (it does not mention specific dishes) and I have had to adapt it to my appetite and blood glucose needs because breakfast is scarce for me and propose to eat a yogurt in mid -morning from 7:30 that breakfast to the14:30 that, as is an insured hypo and a canine hunger.
What I do is always eating top -dish vegetables.I agree with @ENSALADA in looking for another opinion.Not eating between meals also grinds me a lot.Each one is a world, okay, but if I don't take tente in mid -morning and mid -afternoon they give me hypos.I need at least one glass of milk and a couple of hills to be fine.

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
11/27/2023 12:45 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

Are you yes?It is crazy.It is that the bread and fruit did not finish seeing it clear, regardless of other foods that cry out to heaven, such as the Starux, Avecrem or Frankfurts that are of the worst prosecuted that can be eaten.

Luckily I haven't paid attention to him much and I have been doing on my own.Tomorrow, I have an appointment with the nurse, I will comment on the matter because the other day when I was more concerned about the shoulder pain than for the diet that gave me.

@Rosquilla If you do not seem bad and you can appreciate that you would pass me your diet and I take a look, surely I will see what will be better than this relic that as well said @ENSALADA The nurse took out of the drawer where I also kept the VHS tapesWith the recordings of The Fair Price.

Thanks for your opinions

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/27/2023 1:05 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

donut said:
I almost gives me something by reading it.It is not like mine although something looks like but the Avecrem (Puaj) those fried potatoes and the batters, the sausages and the carbohydrate battery .... I do not understand.
The one I do is more generic (it does not mention specific dishes) and I have had to adapt it to my appetite and blood glucose needs because breakfast is scarce for me and propose to eat a yogurt in mid -morning from 7:30 that breakfast to the14:30 that, as is an insured hypo and a canine hunger.
What I do is always eating top -dish vegetables.I agree with @ENSALADA in looking for another opinion.Not eating between meals also grinds me a lot.Each one is a world, okay, but if I don't take tente in mid -morning and mid -afternoon they give me hypos.I need at least one glass of milk and a couple of hills to be fine.

Indeed @Rosquilla, we each have our tricks.Insulin must be adjusted to be able to stay stable from meals.But in your case, there are many hours from breakfast to food.I do not solid breakfast until 10; 30-11 and then, I make the food after three.I do not usually be hungry between hours, but sporadically if I give me appetite I take a handful of pistachios that do not alter blood glucose.

The first two years happened to me, my glucose was going down and did not reach the next meal without a snack.Now it is no longer, it is seen that my pancreas has stopped helping.

@Crash I recommend the Fatsecret app.It is free, it serves to write down what you eat and calculate the kcal, HC, proteins and fats.At first it is a bit cumbersome but you immediately take the quiet and it is very useful.

With that tool, you can make your own diet with the generic recommendations that you de @rosquilla and the foods that you like;Instead of following a diet as boring and laborious as the one they have given you.With the app calculates to stick to 1500 kcal.

It is necessary to limit foods with a high glycemic index and, in your case, also limit the fats, especially those of animal origin.

You can take a look at these channels.put their names on Google and your social networks come out:

Serafín Murillo
Don Sacarino
Zuraima Corona

The first two, in addition to professionals are also diabetic.The last is an endocrine that publishes a very simple content to understand and a lot of quality.

You have to use time to learn how to feed yourself to improve your diabetes, these three have pleasant publications, I hope you like and be useful.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/27/2023 1:42 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Crash I advise you to do it.
I did it in my debut and it did very well because when eating the same amounts of hydrates, you learn to dimension the insulin.
And the doctor serves as a guide to help you.I "independent" at 6 months and started cutting and putting from here and there.
In short, it is good to eat the same until one controls.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2023 8:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here you have @crash and my experiences with it:

It does not seem the best in the world but in his "defense" I will say that at least it helps count rations of carbohydrates (the r that each meal has) I have modified it slightly because basically breakfast what is the snack if I am very hungryAnd if all that is, I'm not hungry at dinner.Not like so many carbohydrates for dinner or as rice, potatoes or pasta more than occasionally because they produce picos.The best glycemia and more stable I always have them after eating whole wheat bread or legumes.
Pencil written numbers are only notes of the educator.Not always as 400 g of fruit per day
I do not weight the salad, fill a deep dish with tomato and onion lettuce.Only weight cooked vegetable.
I hope it helps you, at least to count rations of carbohydrates.

P.S.They put a diet like yours at fifteen and now I am forty -eight

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
11/27/2023 8:56 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

ruthbia said:
@crash I advise you to do it.
I did it in my debut and it did very well because when eating the same amounts of hydrates, you learn to dimension the insulin.
And the doctor serves as a guide to help you.I "independent" at 6 months and started cutting and putting from here and there.
In short, it is good to eat the same until one controls.

If you are type 2 without insulin it is crazy to do that diet.Metformin helps but does not miracles.

isabelbota
11/28/2023 12:03 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

salad said:
indeed @rosquilla, each we have our tricks.Insulin must be adjusted to be able to stay stable from meals.But in your case, there are many hours from breakfast to food.I do not solid breakfast until 10; 30-11 and then, I make the food after three.I do not usually be hungry between hours, but sporadically if I give me appetite I take a handful of pistachios that do not alter blood glucose.

With the schedules I am something irregular although if I get up early I usually have breakfast around 7am or so.Today, for example, decaffeinated coffee with very little semi milk (10 centiliters), 3 nuts and 50 grams of altramuzes.I want to try to alternate the altramuces by a tablespoon of peanut butter.I was going to take some natural pineapple dice, which is not very sweet, but I opted for the altramuces while I saw the news given what you told me, I will take it at another time in a salad maybe.

salad said:
The first two years passed me like you, my glucose was down and did not reach the next meal without a snack.Now it is no longer, it is seen that my pancreas has stopped helping.

@Crash I recommend the Fatsecret app.It is free, it serves to write down what you eat and calculate the kcal, HC, proteins and fats.At first it is a bit cumbersome but you immediately take the quiet and it is very useful.

With that tool, you can make your own diet with the generic recommendations that you de @rosquilla and the foods that you like;Instead of following a diet as boring and laborious as the one they have given you.With the app calculates to stick to 1500 kcal.

It is necessary to limit foods with a high glutemic index and, in your case, also limit fats, especially those of animal origin.

I know the app, I had a time installed but in the end I got bored (the story of my life) I have again installed it on the tablet and I have already consigned the intakes of yesterday and the breakfast of today.I am looking a lot at the IG of food based on different tables (by the way, I have found this HC rations in addition to another that I saw in the forum)
Link

In fact I am going to make a list now for the moment so as not to mislead everything I can eat and have under IC, I will get used to time.I am trying to use everything lean and only use olive oil, coconut (for coffee), nuts and nuts and in principle vegetable fat.Sunflower oil tried to avoid it.

salad said:
You can take a look at these channels.put their names on Google and your social networks come out:

Serafín Murillo
Don Sacarino
Zuraima Corona

The first two, in addition to professionals are also diabetic.The last is an endocrine that publishes a very simple content to understand and a lot of quality.

You have to use time to learn how to feed yourself to improve your diabetes, these three have pleasant publications, I hope you like and use you useful.

I will take a look as soon as possible.Thank you so much
: ) @Salad

donut said:
donut said:
here you have @crash and my experiences with it.

Thank you very much @rosquilla, I take good note.It will come good to have more references;)

Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:

If you are type 2 without insulin it is crazy to do that diet.Metformin helps but does not miracles.

Clearly, the truth is that I'm glad to see that a priori was not wrong.That diet does not seem specific to diabetics, it seems to me a normal diet but not thought for diabetics.Today I will contrast it with theNurse to see what he tells me.On the other hand, a doubt arises with the theme of metformines.Initially they told me to take them with the main meals and I intend to do so since with the intake of breakfast are only 303 calories where the CH are only 18% of the total intake, perhaps I will go down to two nuts instead ofThree since I see that in fat it gives me 63% and tomorrow I will try not to put the coconut oil (I put a minimum, only to aromatize and give it a touch of spreadness).I say this metformines because I have read in the forum that there are those who take them in the morning and at night but it seems more consistent to take one with each main meal.Those who use metformin already confirm me.Thanks in advance.

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@crash I advise you to do it ...

Thank you @ruthbia, I understand your point of view but I think I will not follow that diet for the first impression that it already gave me for an amount of HC not very logical for a diabetic and then recommended to eat Frankfurt sausages and Starux brothWell, I don't see it.I will do my best to have a good guideline in eating the same and respecting the schedules.What I am going to take as reference are the amounts indicated by the diet, that does seem reasonable.And most importantly, not doing coffee and not misleading me, that I don't know you but it is what has made me more with respect to food.

I'm telling you.Have a good day:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/28/2023 8:32 a.m.

@isabelbota It is necessary that both a DM1 and a DM2 make a fixed diet at the beginning.
It is the only way that the header and/or endocrine doctor can know if the dose of metformin or insulin are adequate.
Then, as I said before, the patient manages his illness.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2023 12:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota It is necessary that both a DM1 and a DM2 make a fixed diet at the beginning.
It is the only way that the header and/or endocrine doctor can know if the dose of metformin or insulin are adequate.
Then, as I said before, the patient manages his illness.

With metformin only medication you have to reduce yes or yes the hydrates.Help but nothing to do with insulin.I have gone through the two things and I know that life only with metformin is much more slave than with insulin if you want good results.Another thing is that as they do not give them glucometer, nor do they do controls in a row, type 2 pass and eat "normal" believing that with metformin it is enough.And then the complications come.But recommending this diet to a type 2 with metformin is a barbarity.
@Crash
Follow diet that you see logic for diabetes, that is, restrictive in hydrates and exercise and in a time you will see the results.

isabelbota
11/28/2023 12:46 p.m.

Well today was not the same nurse who gave me the diet but another.When I have shown him the diet he has flipped in colors.He told me that this is not a suitable diet for a diabetic of any kind and he told me that I have not done it less because I would not have contributed anything good, he has apologized on behalf of his partner.

The point has given me guidelines.But let's seem this to me a nonsense.I have requested that until the next visit in 20 days I take the blood pressure on an empty stomach and previous dinner.To measure glucose values ​​nothing, since I have asked him if they facilitated glucometer and reactive strips and he told me no.He has quickly released the theme of the analysis to change the subject.And he told me to drink two glasses of water one hour before eating and dinner since that helps lower blood pressure.I already drink a lot of water (which I have told him) and this adding four more glasses to lower the tension because it seems more typical of healers than a nurse entitled.I understand that by implementing the diet and the exercise correctly the tension will also be balanced.We will see it in a few days.

With respect to DM2 food guidelines, they have not been very extensive either.Legumes 2 times a maximum week.He has told me that the cheese avoids it because it carries starch, the truth is that I had not planned this script turn.I understand that if it is a low quality cheese, you can wear starch and starch but a good sheep curing cheese or a parmegian, no.I think he said more because of the issue of lowering weight than for the DM2.He has also told me that integral rice 1/week and that if one week I take rice the other week integral pasta, but that tries not to take both the same week.He has blasphemed the Greek yogurt but because he understands that he has more fat than normal natural yogurt.Potatoes or sweet potato 1/week.The also integral bread, in fact I bought a half kilo of integral spelled and I have for the whole week.

If you want to know my opinion, I think that in the end we all ended with high nutrition knowledge for pure personal interest and everything is for health.Too bad not having decided this 10 years ago.

I leave you, how many plates that I give you.Have a good day and thanks for being there, it helps me a lot.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/28/2023 4:17 p.m.

Just tell you that apart from the guidelines that give you at the end it is yourself the one who will know the most of what is going well and badly.
Go nonsense about cheese.Ok that fattens by fat but zero or almost zero hydrates (another thing is a bad cheese of those who take potato).
Sometimes they are covered with glory.My doctor told me at the time that Coca Cola Zero had the same sugar as normal ... that more absolute ignorance!
And like that, it could count thousands.
So nothing, to learn for yourself without believing everything they say.Contrast what squeaks you.

isabelbota
11/28/2023 5:13 p.m.

They better give generic guidelines.Thus you make the menus to your liking with the limitations that have indicated you.Nutrition knowledge is forced to handle diabetes.But nutrition is very controversial, there are different currents.The classic pyramid is overcome, now they walk with the plate, which is not bad but still includes cereals that are perfectly expendable.
You have a critical spirit and desire to learn, two factors in your favor.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/28/2023 5:56 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

No, cheese and fats are not silly.
They become carbohydrates into a high percentage and glymia rises a lot.

I love Manchego cheese and ham, when the ceno rises at about 4:00 and I get up in more than 200. Like today 😏

It also told me the educator 8 years ago.The same as the chorizo ​​and that if he stepped legumes or cooked, he had to misery them, drink skim milk and more things.
He gave me a 1500cal diet like yours and with that I was until the endocrine I adjust the insulin.I recommended the freestyle, and so I started.Later I changed my diet and everything.

They send it to all debutants to start learning.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2023 7:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In diabetes there are no absolute truths.To me cheese or sausage they upload me zero.Nor is it that it swells because the fats packet me, but there are people to whom the fats rise and who does not.I am one of the second.
Another thing is that to lose weight better.

isabelbota
11/28/2023 9:53 p.m.

Well, I put on fold cheese!
But as I am " type 2, you are very good, do not measure you so much " Well I will be fine!
In the end it is to pull common sense and not so much to measure, weigh ...
The dish is fine, half of what you eat has to be green in summary and no bread, rice (the integral rises like a rocket too) good Italian paste at its point does not go up so much and the potatoes good ..I love but few.
To lose weight the best diet is CLM.

Eat
The
Half

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
11/28/2023 10:04 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

joyki said:
Well I put on dublao cheese!
But as I am " type 2, you are very good, do not measure you so much " Well I will be fine!
In the end it is to pull common sense and not so much to measure, weigh ...
The dish is fine, half of what you eat has to be green in summary and no bread, rice (the integral rises like a rocket too) good Italian paste at its point does not go up so much and the potatoes good ..I love but few.
To lose weight the best diet is CLM.

Eat
The
Half

It is that cheese is one of my weaknesses, that's why today I told the nurse when she talked about cheeses with starchy and starches that "I don't know what cheeses you will buy but those that I buy do not carry those additives."Cheap cheeses are worth, but a good cheese does not carry starchs.

In any case I have no choice if I want to lose weight to limit the intake of cheese and dairy products, I will have to spend a season (the rest of my life) to the drink of oatmeal without sugar.

And with the bread it seems to me that I am going to do the same, I am going to happen everything I can because I am seeing in the Fatsecret that goes up a lot, and that which is of comprehensive spelled.

Of course, I do not stop eating cheese, sometimes I plan to pay tribute, once a month?Maemía, how boring this is going to be eaten from now on.I'm sorry, I'm a bit low.I am going to walk to see if I produce endorphins, vitamin D and the miracle is played.

Clearly the CLM diet is the key to the matter, thanks @gozoki

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/29/2023 7:07 a.m.

@Crash little by little ... at first it is best to be strict to see "how you work".Then you will learn and you can play with food, rations and insulin.
But as my father says ... "Before running, you must know how to walk"
I think you're going to catch everything quickly.Cheer up and here we are!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/29/2023 10:20 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.